Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  Project "off the Rickst'er Scale" begins (Page 29)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Project "off the Rickst'er Scale" begins by Bozzie
Started on: 01-26-2012 05:45 PM
Replies: 1143 (44356 views)
Last post by: ignorant prodigy on 04-18-2020 08:10 PM
Bozzie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2018 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieClick Here to Email BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A trip to a local car wash and here she is. Not to shabby. Another project another time.

Boz
IP: Logged
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2018 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRClick Here to Email RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great stuff (and find), Boz. Welcome back.

Bob
HaliCop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2018 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaliCopClick Here to Email HaliCopSend a Private Message to HaliCopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Truly incredible build. I just spent many hours reading this from start to finish. I look forward to continued updates and seeing the final product.
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2019 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRClick Here to Email RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bozzie!! Buddy... Where are ya, man???

Bob
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2019 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseClick Here to Email exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ran across Bozzie on fb and boy has he been busy ! Don’t want to steal his thunder but he has yet another project in the works (non-Fiero) that is going to be sick ! Can’t speak for him but I do believe this Fiero project is still progressing. * update Boz says the Fiero project continues, he just bounces between his various projects as parts become available and as his mood directs. 👍

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-20-2019).]

RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2019 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRClick Here to Email RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Ran across Bozzie on fb and boy has he been busy ! Don’t want to steal his thunder but he has yet another project in the works (non-Fiero) that is going to be sick ! Can’t speak for him but I do believe this Fiero project is still progressing. * update Boz says the Fiero project continues, he just bounces between his various projects as parts become available and as his mood directs. 👍

Would you mind passing on that fb link?

Bob
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieClick Here to Email BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, as its definatly been awhile ! I have been keeping busy with other projects around the shop and sadly Alchemy has been just sitting on a rack . Probably the worst thing i couldve done to her. As before being on the lift i was always tripping over her and butting heads, and well, she was in my way so a incentive to work on her. But i'll be getting back to her soon. Ive picked up a few other projects. A factory five GTM car, and a 365gtb convertible as well. Both needing work in more ways than one. So for now, ive been dedicating myself to this TTOP car that i have with 39k miles. Plans in the works include a 3800SC swap. Cam , intercooler as well as ported intake and Northstar throttle body. Pics to come. Also full rebuild of front suspension, cut 88 front springs , rear coilovers and a 329 ratio auto tranny with a 500rpm higher stall converter. Battery relocation, leather seats, and sound system. Project currently moving fast so more to come ! Hope all are well and being safe in this crisis. More time for our cars thou !

Boz

[This message has been edited by Bozzie (edited 04-13-2020).]

ignorant prodigy

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ignorant prodigyClick Here to Email ignorant prodigySend a Private Message to ignorant prodigyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bozzie!

welcome back, keep us updated
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2020 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRClick Here to Email RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Missed that build, Boz. Welcome back and stay healthy.

Bob
jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2020 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Click Here to Email jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait to see the GTM up and running...
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2020 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseClick Here to Email exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back Richard !
PFF
System Bot
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieClick Here to Email BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everybody and thanks for the welcoming Im pretty far into the build but will back it up as much as i can . JB.....that GTM is just ITCHING ME !! Its gonna be a toss between that and Alchemy.... my 512. Not to sure yet. Ok.... updates....

Boz
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieClick Here to Email BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bozzie

1164 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Here is the motor.

3800 SC Series II. 43K on the clock. I took the heads off and put on Series III heads with ARP studs. Also deleted the balance shaft and sealed the oil passageway. Put in a Cam and new water pump / gaskets all around. Also ported intake manafold with coolant passageways blocked off. 500 stall higher converter with new flex plate.

Boz

[This message has been edited by Bozzie (edited 04-17-2020).]

Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieClick Here to Email BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bozzie

1164 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Here is my Son installing a new tranny filter and Aluminum Pan. This tranny has 11k on it and is the 329 ratio

Boz
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieClick Here to Email BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bozzie

1164 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Noone is safe when they stop in at the shop for a visit !! Put my girlfriend to work on the oil filter

Boz
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieClick Here to Email BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bozzie

1164 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Engine on the cradle with tranny attached and mounted. ZZP powerlogs front and back / northstar throttle body, with Wires and full size intercooler ....and harness by James I had him wire it up so the computer is going to be mounted just under the grill on the drivers side.

Boz

Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieClick Here to Email BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bozzie

1164 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Zero lash sway bar bushings installed. Motor is coming together....heck ...even put the dog to work !!

Boz

Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieClick Here to Email BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With the motor looking good time to bring the car in. Had my Support team with me

Boz
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieClick Here to Email BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bozzie

1164 posts
Member since Oct 2007
On the lift. Already did Guru's brakes. Next is SS lines , Guru's rear coilovers . Also going to clean the areas up and por 15 it.

Boz
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieClick Here to Email BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bozzie

1164 posts
Member since Oct 2007
In the front time for a rebuild. Cleaning and por 15, new bushings , tie rods , cut springs, ball joints , zero lash sway bar bushings and the passenger side rack bushing....typical !

Yes i know...this is a pic of the rear !

Boz

Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieClick Here to Email BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bozzie

1164 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Center section....... remove the tank and install new pump, SS lines, sender , custom fuel system , straps......

Boz
PFF
System Bot
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieClick Here to Email BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bozzie

1164 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Rear area.....battery relocation to the front, cut trunk for exhaust....install intercooler tank / pump.

Boz
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2020 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieClick Here to Email BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bozzie

1164 posts
Member since Oct 2007
Interior..... removed console for amplifier location. Tunes to come !!

Boz
ignorant prodigy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2020 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ignorant prodigyClick Here to Email ignorant prodigySend a Private Message to ignorant prodigyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

Zero lash sway bar bushings installed. Motor is coming together....heck ...even put the dog to work !!

Boz

is that a gauge coming out of your oil pressure sensor?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock