Thank You MAFOA by 88FieroGT TTops
Started on: 06-24-2017 07:00 PM
Replies: 20 (437 views)
Last post by: Fierochic88 on 06-29-2017 05:16 PM
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2017 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank You for the great event at Carlisle today!

------------------
Pat Jones

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2017 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking for photos!

------------------
1987 Fiero GT T-Top
2012 Kia Forte Koup
2017 Kia Forte S

FieroNews
FieroNews Spare Tire Cover
FieroNews Windshield Banners

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2017 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would also like to thank MAFOA leadership for making this show a great event. It was a five star show.. Outstanding! The weather was sunny and warm ( no rain) , the Fieros were exhibited in a space nearly 1/4 mile long and there were loads of them. There were custom re-bodies/kit car Fieros, modified Fieros, engine swaps galore, some immaculate stock Fieros, a convertible and a few curios. One of the board members even showed a very rare Indy Fiero with the rare vintage style wheels and a Super Duty four. It was a fantastic event, loads of fun and an opportunity to make new friends and reconnect with some old friends. Can't wait until next year.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 06-24-2017).]

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2017 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to MAFOA for a great show! Good Turnout, plenty to look and new friends made.
Hopefully the Friday night cruise won't get rained out next year.

Finally saw a convertible FIERO in person and Pat Jones had paint on his car!
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2017 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm was a great time! You all made us Canadians feel part of the family! It was my first show and everyone welcomed me with open arms! And I won the celebrity choice award. Thnx to Mason Dixon fiero club!!
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

I'm was a great time! You all made us Canadians feel part of the family! It was my first show and everyone welcomed me with open arms! And I won the celebrity choice award. Thnx to Mason Dixon fiero club!!

Sharing the hobby and welcoming all has always been the policy of MAFOA for every event and that's what makes this hobby so much fun. The attendance was real strong this year and I attribute this to a car club that IMO is one of the best around. Glad to hear that you won an award. Now I just wish that someone would post pictures in this post to show everyone how great this event was. Can't wait until the next MAFOA show.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

Fierochic88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was great to see everyone! Pat - sorry you lost the Work-in-Progress mantle but your car is really coming along well ;-)

Jeff - so glad you and Brennan enjoyed your first show! Your car was most deserving of a Celebrity pick! I said to Matt when we were walking around that I think it is one of the nicest gold Fieros I've seen! Great job! ;-)

Steve - always good to see you! And Dennis, thanks for all your help!

I'll work on getting photos up in another thread!

~ Jen
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[im://images.fieroforum.com/2017/DSCN0846.JPG">

More later when resized
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

steve308

3965 posts
Member since Jan 2008

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

steve308

3965 posts
Member since Jan 2008

I've got a couple more that are fighting the resizing process. Hope to post them later.

[This message has been edited by steve308 (edited 06-26-2017).]

steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

steve308

3965 posts
Member since Jan 2008

PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's one awesome Pace Car ;-) Thanks for the pics Steve.

Is there a way to batch post a bunch?

~ Jen
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

Is there a way to batch post a bunch?

~ Jen

I'm not that smart........
I had to resize all because I didn't set the camera to a PIP friendly setting. (I never do)
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2017 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
:-) It's okay - they look great.

I will have to play around with it in a bit.

~ Jen

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2017 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Always good to see pics
mafv8

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2017 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mafv8Send a Private Message to mafv8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting the pictures, looks like you had great weather

------------------
84SE, aero body, 4 speed and an injected 355 V8

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2017 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have more info on the Gold/Yellow Formula front end convertible ?? Anyone on here ? Thanks

Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 06-27-2017).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2017 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Anyone have more info on the Gold/Yellow Formula front end convertible ?? Anyone on here ? Thanks

Danyel

Owner's name is Wes Shiring - he's from out near Pittsburgh in PA. It's an 86SE convertible, factory gold paint. Nice car.

~ Jen
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2017 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierochic88:

Owner's name is Wes Shiring - he's from out near Pittsburgh in PA. It's an 86SE convertible, factory gold paint. Nice car.

~ Jen

Jen ... thank you .... was wondering if I could get in contact with Wes? I'll see if my old buddy Art may know him ... that old fart knows everyone 😁

THX
Danyel
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2017 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jen ... thank you .... was wondering if I could get in contact with Wes? I'll see if my old buddy Art may know him ... that old fart knows everyone 😁

THX
Danyel

Wes Fiero has a one piece top that was neither the Intermoda or California Convertible type. I don't recall the name but I believe that it was made by an outfit in Florida. Wes demonstrated putting up the top up for me and it was a long procedure. Took two people to raise it up.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2017 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THX
Danyel

Sure! I'll shoot you a PM with his e-mail ;-)

~ Jen

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock