Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  That time of year again---Secret Santa (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
That time of year again---Secret Santa by maryjane
Started on: 11-04-2016 07:24 PM
Replies: 152 (2548 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 02-15-2017 01:40 PM
Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2016 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:
Oh, and whoever got fats, should look into getting him a bigger boat.

Or a really good bilge pump!
Brad

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 12-04-2016).]

IP: Logged
TheDave

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2016 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was asked to share my SS wish list. I will make it really easy. Here is my list of items I would be interested in, it is an Amazon List link. If nothing in that list works I am always interested in Fiero related items or just anything fun in general. I am not picky.
Amazon Link. I have a close to stock 87 GT Medium Metallic Red. If money is no concern feel free to send me Mr. Mikes leather seats and/or have my steering wheel recovered.

Regards and Merry Christmas,
David

[This message has been edited by TheDave (edited 12-05-2016).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2016 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Folks--I received confirmation from only 6 of 16 participants that you received your contact information. Please let me know you got that PM, and then let me know when you have shipped your gifts so I can pm the recipient to be looking for it.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2016 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GTGeff--check your PMs.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2016 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine! I was out of town since Wednesday at a conference. ;-)

I have a custom Blue 85GT ("The Blue Demon"), a Silver 88GT (stock) and a new white 86 coupe that needs some work.

I ride horses (English - Show Jumping/Eventing). I also have a 3 year-old daughter, future Fiero owner.

I like History, particularly American History and the Holocaust/genocides.

I am not picky and have loved every Secret Santa momento I've ever gotten!

~ Jen

[This message has been edited by Fierochic88 (edited 12-05-2016).]

DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2016 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't really have a wish list, Anything Fiero related would be great, although one request I have is no shirts as I can be picky and most just end up in my closet. I find it interesting to maybe have something from your local area (doesn't have to be car related)

Dan
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2016 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GTGeff--check your PMs.

Oh OH! Got it.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2016 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not a believer in listing gifts wanted.
Reason being is I don't really care about the material thing just that some existential exchange happened and the material item is just a remembrance of the exchange.
Existential aside not something consumable or finite but something useful however small.

I do like to collect event memorabilia;like Fiero run or concert tshirts. Size not important as I would probably frame it and put on display.

I'd be excited to get a photo of whoever from across the nation waving in front of their Fiero. That's priceless.

I usually base my gifts out to people if I know what they do for a living. I think if I did that everyday what would be something handy I could use.
It happens I know what the person that I sent a gift to does for a living so it was easy for me.
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2016 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

I know this is Vegas, but I don't think I can ship out a ho, let alone 3 of them

LOL! Any Fiero stuff is good for me. I like to know what day it is when I get up in the morning. LG if there is any Fiero shirts coming my way
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2016 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LitebulbwithaFiero I like your avatar.
Honda ATC
I have 4 myself and we have like 7 here at the Vegas Club.

Thats my old bike. I have a few myself. 86 250r, 85 350x, and an 85 500x.

otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2016 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is pretty much what I posted for 2015 and it works here just as well.

(what can I say? I'm too lazy to write up a new list) lol
Dear Secret Santa,

Comedy or action DVDs would be fine for me. I wear XL shirts, enjoy Japanese anime, play warcraft, listen to jazz /blues and metal detect when I can find the time.

On the other hand, I'm good with about anything so just surprise me!

I don't have a Fiero so please nothing along those lines. Unless, of course you wanted to send me the car itself. <jk jk>

[This message has been edited by otakudude (edited 12-06-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-07-2016 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a wish list,, but always up for local car club decals, show decals, and race track decals..
I do tee shirts but I'm on a diet and hope what fits today will not soon..
But, don't really have a list.. as A give of any type is just as great..

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2016 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JohnWPB

Your Secret Santa asks that you post a 'wish list' ----not limited to, but including shirt size.
Thanks.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-07-2016).]

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2016 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got it today. This beautiful wood sign from Zug Monster in dark walnut. Wasn't planning on opening but I thought it was another delivery that was supposed to be here today per UPS.

Thank you so much Secret Santa. I am thinking some one for the Minnesota Fieros Forever Group that has been in my garage and knows my affinity for Pontiac signs and memorabilia.

Jeff

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 12-07-2016).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2016 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

Your Secret Santa asks that you post a 'wish list' ----not limited to, but including shirt size.
Thanks.

John did on page 1, he said ditto to what I said except his car color, including shirt size XL.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2016 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by GTGeff:

. I am thinking some one for the Minnesota Fieros Forever Group that has been in my garage and knows my affinity for Pontiac signs and memorabilia.

Jeff

That's a pretty valid observation.
rennaizxance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2016 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rennaizxanceSend a Private Message to rennaizxanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't have a strict wishlist. Like most here I'm interested in pretty much all things fiero. I've got a new (to me) 88 fiero so I'm working on the interior and just bought a load of suspension parts, but there's not anything in particular that I'd want to list out (engine swaps don't come in under $25 sadly).

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2016 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks secret santa! An auto dimming mirror wit compass and temp, with wire harness parts! It'll go in a Fiero

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-04-2017).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a PM saying my Secret Santa sent my gift, but I won't be home until Christmas eve.

Brad
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Afraid I can't join this year. I am in the desert fighting ISIS/Al Qaeda/Taliban over the Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years holidays. Miss my Fiero!!!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fats:

I have a PM saying my Secret Santa sent my gift, but I won't be home until Christmas eve.

Brad

Think its safe on your step? Maybe someone you know nearby can pick it up?
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Folks--I received confirmation from only 6 of 16 participants that you received your contact information. Please let me know you got that PM, and then let me know when you have shipped your gifts so I can pm the recipient to be looking for it.

Did everyone get in contact, good to go?

Thanks for organizing his MJ!
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A very few did not confirm receipt of their PMs, but it generally works out ok.

Checking PMs this morning...

Sluppy123--your SS has shipped your gift as of today. Sender did not give an ETA.

From previous PMs:
E Furgal--you should receive your gift on or about Dec 16--but--already recieved per your pm dated Dec 7.
Otakadude--you should receive your gift around Dec 16 as well.
Pontiackkid86-your gift was shipped Dec 8 and I believe you have received it per you PM this morning.
sardonyx247 - your SS shipped your gift Dec 7. No ETA in his PM.
2.5--you already received it.
Fats--Your SS shipped your gift Dec 1, standard ground. 5 days expected transit time. I'll ask him to run the tracking number.

Johnny Rottin You did join this year--and gave us all a gift which we can never adequately repay. Thank You! God bless and keep you safe!!

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Afraid I can't join this year. I am in the desert fighting ISIS/Al Qaeda/Taliban over the Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years holidays. Miss my Fiero!!!

Everyone owes you a gift already. We have decided to mount a turret on top of your Fiero. It shoots out silly string.

Don't get kilt please. It will ruin Xmas and be mighty inconvenient for you too.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Originally posted by Fats:

Brad

Hopefully someone is there to receive it .

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The wife is there. Sorry. Home is taken care of while I'm away.

I wasn't thinking about how the original post sounded.

The package hasn't arrived according to her.

Brad
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2016 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brad, I've asked the sender to check into this. It had quite a long distance to travel, but probably should have been there by now.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MJ and Pokey, Thank You. And if anyone is thinking of getting anything for me please make a donation to Pennock's and lets keep the site going!!!
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LitebulbwithaFiero, Your SS shipped your gift today--eta is Monday Dec 19 or Tuesday Dec 20.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Santa, will you tell maryjane if you shipped mine from the Fiero Store or from amazon.
I got 2 packages I didn't order, trying to figure out which one came form Santa.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2016 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey Santa, will you tell maryjane if you shipped mine from the Fiero Store or from amazon.
I got 2 packages I didn't order, trying to figure out which one came form Santa.

You Secret Santa had The Fiero Store elves build and ship your gift..
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2016 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
davylong86,
Your Secret Santa sez to expect a delivery on or about Monday, Dec 19.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2016 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just looking at the list and checking it twice....
update: only 1 person has not acknowledged they received their name and address.
Have gotten PM confirmation that 12 of 17 participants have already shipped their gifts.
If you have already shipped/mailed your gift, and not PM'd me, please do so first chance ya get so I can inform recipient to be expecting it..
Thanks.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2016 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received mine yesterday. Thanks Santa
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2016 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan Fiero, your Secret Santa has shipped your gift and it should arrive around Thursday, Dec 22.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-18-2016).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2016 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierochic88--expect delivery from your Secret Santa on or about Wed, Dec 21
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post12-20-2016 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A very few did not confirm receipt of their PMs, but it generally works out ok.

Checking PMs this morning...
From previous PMs:
E Furgal--you should receive your gift on or about Dec 16--but--already recieved per your pm dated Dec 7.

Not undersanding this..
p.m. the 7th was at I got my SS address..

part of his is being drop shipped so no eta on that, the part shipped my me should make it before the 24th

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 12-20-2016).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2016 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Not undersanding this..
p.m. the 7th was at I got my SS address..

part of his is being drop shipped so no eta on that, the part shipped my me should make it before the 24th

Oh..I see that now. Oops--my mistake. Your gift was shipped to your address on the 16th--or there abouts.

(trying to keep track of a lot of secret santa PMs)

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2016 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

Thanks.

I did that back on page 1

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2016 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're getting to the end of this, so if any of you have NOT sent your gift yet, please PM me so I can let the recipient know their gift may be late.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock