Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  That time of year again---Secret Santa (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
That time of year again---Secret Santa by maryjane
Started on: 11-04-2016 07:24 PM
Replies: 152 (2546 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 02-15-2017 01:40 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2016 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Most of you know the drill. Sign up here, send me a pm with your name and FULL Mailing ADDRESS. A PM!! I do not do email, facebook, instagram, twitter or any other social media!!!!
I will pull names out of a hat and give you another person to anonymously send a gift to.
Someone else, will be receiving your mailing address and name via PM and they will be sending you a gift--anonymously.
Then all you have to do is wait and see what comes in the mail/UPS/fed-ex. Make it $25.00 plus or minus shipping, your call.

Historically, we have always PM'd real names and of course, real addresses. This is so you have something to write in the "send to" area for the Post office or shipping agency to use. All I can do is promise that your information will go only to the one person that is going to be YOUR secret Santa. If you are uncomfortable submitting your name and valid address, please do not sign up.

And, please if you are interested, make sure you can do this. Extra Secret Santas' have picked up the slack in the past few years, but it is not fair for them to have to follow thru on what someone else promised to do. So please if you aren't going to send something, don't sign up. It isn't fair for the other person, and it makes the person left out feel really bad to boot.
Cutoff date for signing up will be Nov 28, and I will send everyone their info before Dec1.

Here's some of the Secret Santa threads from years past:
//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...110502-1-078162.html
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/096127.html

(Yes I am lazy and used the same intro as last year)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2016 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in! I love exchanging gifts.

Not likely to beat the one I got last year cuz that was just super unique.
Come to think of it the one before that was pretty damned rockin too. I have good luck.
But I'm excited over anything. Interesting exchanges are just fun.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2016 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^ yeah pokey i dont think anything can really top that

im in.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2016 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent! Thank you for doing this again this year! ! ! !

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2016 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2016 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mmeyer86gt/gtp:

^^^ yeah pokey i dont think anything can really top that

im in.

Don't forget to PM me your contact/mailing information.
I deleted every incoming/outgoing PM connected to SS as soon as last year's Secret Santa was over as a privacy precaution, so unless I receive a PM, I don't know what information to send to the person that would be your secret santa.

rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2016 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in. Really enjoyed it last year. Thanks, maryjane!
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2016 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in!! P.M. sent.

Thanks for doing this again Maryjane!!

Dan
TheDave

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2016 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDaveSend a Private Message to TheDaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in. PM sent.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2016 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in, again.

This was fun last year.

PM sent.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2016 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks all. Plenty of time yet, but we could use some more participants...
PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2016 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm down,
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2016 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Count me in.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2016 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heck, I'm glad to see this is still around so why not ;-)

~ Jen
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2016 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone heard from Darlene?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2016 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2016 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's do this!

[This message has been edited by otakudude (edited 11-22-2016).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2016 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by otakudude:

Let's do this!

Don't forget to PM me your mailing address and whatever name you want your SS to mail it to.

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2016 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only 2 more days, come on people join up.
sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sign me up, been here long enough may as well join in.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Deadline for entries extended till Wed, Nov 30.
PFF
System Bot
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In

Brad
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll give it a go
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2016 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good to me. HO,HO, HO!!
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post11-29-2016 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we up the anti.

The wife ad I do this every year.. call your local v.a. and ask how many floors and rooms they have.. a randomly pick a room or rooms if so inlined.
And send out a care package to a random vet. stuck in the v.a. over the holiday's..
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2016 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Can we up the anti.

The wife ad I do this every year.. call your local v.a. and ask how many floors and rooms they have.. a randomly pick a room or rooms if so inlined.
And send out a care package to a random vet. stuck in the v.a. over the holiday's..

What we lack in decorum we make up for with an absence of tact.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

BUMP BUMP BUMP FOR Secret Santa!
sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2016 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

Sounds good to me. HO,HO, HO!!

I know this is Vegas, but I don't think I can ship out a ho, let alone 3 of them
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check your PMs!!
Your Secret Santa contact information has been sent. Please respond to ME, that you have received that information.

You may now post your "wish list" here in this thread.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, hints..etc...

I like Fiero stuff, historical, vintage, factory things, toys or models, (always looking for fastback).
My cars are a black Formula and a green 87 GT.
T shirt size is XL.
I go to a lot of car shows and clean and detail my cars.

If I think of more I will add.
I'm not picky though.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-01-2016).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Well, hints..etc...

I like Fiero stuff, historical, vintage, factory things, toys or models, (always looking for fastback).
My cars are a black Formula and a green 87 GT.
T shirt size is XL.

If I think of more I will add.
I'm not picky though.

Pretty much what Jason said Other than my Fiero is an 86 Blue GT, and my favorite color is blue.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 12-01-2016).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2016 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Pretty much what Jason said Other than my Fiero is an 86 Blue GT, and my favorite color is blue.

I got a stack of blue construction paper with your name on it!!!
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2016 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I got a stack of blue construction paper with your name on it!!!

You do origami ?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2016 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2016 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There were some inquiries about entering late--check your PMs--your contact info went out this morning.
sluppy123

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2016 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sluppy123Send a Private Message to sluppy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My "wish list"..

Standard car guy stuff, car show stuff. I own a Silver 87 GT w/ L67. t-shirt size is large.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2016 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
list
working on getting my car into primer.
6" sanding disks
bondo
masking tape......
neoprene gloves
sanding masks
or
a custom fiero toy
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2016 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fats--2.5:
Your Secret Santas have shipped your gifts. Expected delivery dates are early next week. (Monday-Tuesday)
Watch for them.

Folks--I received confirmation from only 6 of 16 participants that you received your contact information. Please let me know you got that PM, and then let me know when you have shipped your gifts so I can pm the recipient to be looking for it.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 12-03-2016).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2016 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2016 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have no Fiero collectables or toys, so I would be open to anything like that.

Xl shirt size.

Or anything non Fiero related is fine too.

Oh, and whoever got fats, should look into getting him a bigger boat.

[This message has been edited by LitebulbwithaFiero (edited 12-04-2016).]

sardonyx247

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2016 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LitebulbwithaFiero I like your avatar.
Honda ATC
I have 4 myself and we have like 7 here at the Vegas Club.

[This message has been edited by sardonyx247 (edited 12-04-2016).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock