Started on: 11-14-2015 01:46 AM
Replies: 372 (17105 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 04-15-2016 05:40 PM
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

You keep coming back and posting more shitt and then acting like I'm going to do things for you. Every action I take, every post I make is very carefully thought out. I can shut you down at every step and love every moment of it. But you are making an enemy. Nobody wants that, right?

You try to shut me down with anger. I would ask that you shut me down by answering my questions honestly and thoroughly and posting pictures. That is how you fight back against critics.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

IP: Logged
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 04:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My post was very clear without divulging pictures of the very last step. Get a life while you still have some years left. Look at the posts, you are pissing people off, not me. I can slowly give more and more information until it's all out, and by that time I wonder how much more retarded you will look? Professional troll
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So yeh or ney on more pictures of these 4 pairs of lenses you produced and yeh or ney on where they are now. Take your time and answer very slowly.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney, when the guy greeted you with a smirk, it was over.

There are people who strive to achieve by overcoming adversity, and there are people who settle. The person to whom you spoke obviously had no interest in achieving.

I'm a big proponent of what works. All the negativity in the world can't change facts.

Slammed has shown herself to be the bigger person here. Please spend your time working on those new parts.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a vendor, while I don`t condone Rodney`s questioning Slammed`s practices I would still buy parts from him because the parts I have bought from him have been excellent.
I don`t need tailight lens and Slammed handle this anyway she saw fit, which is her right.
On the other hand, I would say, most people I know, including myself, when coming up with a new product is proud to show off their progress as the product develops.
Now, I may feel differently if I was not in total control of the entire project, as some of these on here have been.
I didn`t mind showing off the very first cupholder I made because I knew that I would keep improving it and I would have an end product worth selling.
Just my .02
slicknick

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

As a vendor, while I don`t condone Rodney`s questioning Slammed`s practices I would still buy parts from him because the parts I have bought from him have been excellent.
I don`t need tailight lens and Slammed handle this anyway she saw fit, which is her right.
On the other hand, I would say, most people I know, including myself, when coming up with a new product is proud to show off their progress as the product develops.
Now, I may feel differently if I was not in total control of the entire project, as some of these on here have been.
I didn`t mind showing off the very first cupholder I made because I knew that I would keep improving it and I would have an end product worth selling.
Just my .02

I'm exactly the opposite of you. I don't feel my work is worth showing until its 100%. I'm working on A2DP for my GTO and I don't think that will see the light of day until it's installed and working to my satisfaction, if ever.

And hey, you know, if I sell the car or lose interest in the project I'm not an instant scammer for not delivering on my ideas.

[This message has been edited by slicknick (edited 01-21-2016).]

Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slicknick:

I'm exactly the opposite of you. I don't feel my work is worth showing until its 100%.

Same here. I make and sell personal vaping box mods. I didn't post any pictures of the first boxes I made or the test box for wiring it up so you could switch between series and parallel while I was doing that. Once I had completed the boxes and put them up for sale I created a FB page where I loaded in progress pictures and completed pictures in albums so if anyone wanted to see them they could. It still didn't show the first test boxes but did show the second more refined boxes along with pics of the final way the boxes are made. That's just me though. I like my stuff to be complete the first go round. The second set of builds I posted up pictures of the painted boxes before doing all the wiring and components inside them so if someone wanted one specific box a certain build design they could contact me and I could build it to their choices but still didn't post a step by step solder this then solder that put the resistor here and this is how you wire the series/parallel switch in set of pictures.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm exactly the opposite of you. I don't feel my work is worth showing until its 100%. I'm working on A2DP for my GTO and I don't think that will see the light of day until it's installed and working to my satisfaction, if ever.

And hey, you know, if I sell the car or lose interest in the project I'm not an instant scammer for not delivering on my ideas.

People do just what you are talking about and that works well.
There is one thing I have learned over the years though, is that if you put out an idea in the early stages then you take the chance on people wanting to know how it`s going.
I posted pics of my idea not only to stir up interest in potential future customers but also to get feedback as to design changes people might have good ideas about.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 01-21-2016).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After reading and looking at pics ... here are my questions .... were the four examples sold ?? if yes to members here ...why have they not spoken out to prove us wrong.... I know Slammed you have been put through the wringer but honestly WHY SO MUCH SECRECY?? I stand by Rodney's opinion and I will tell you why here..... being a fabricator on PFF why so many loose ends on this project ... you sold the molds and too secret to show them.??.... the examples sold to unknowns ... etc etc etc Slammed I do understand your point of view and respect it BUT ... in all honestly your methods are and were very shady ..... the final pics do NOT prove completion of molds and .... pics of examples are not detailed enough to really show they are from molds you sold ..... I hope you will understand THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK just trying to make you understand MY POINT OF VIEW

regards
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

After reading and looking at pics ... here are my questions .... were the four examples sold ?? if yes to members here ...why have they not spoken out to prove us wrong....

Buyers choice. Maybe they're a lurker and really don't care to discuss. It's their business what to do what they want.

I know Slammed you have been put through the wringer but honestly WHY SO MUCH SECRECY?? I stand by Rodney's opinion and I will tell you why here..... being a fabricator on PFF why so many loose ends on this project ... you sold the molds and too secret to show them.??.... the examples sold to unknowns ... etc etc etc

She made it quite clear that her company took over the project and pretty much pulled the carpet out. Have you not been reading? I thought it was quite clear that it was out of her hands, and it wasn't worth losing a job over.

Demands to talk to her employer or the buyer are way beyond unreasonable. How would you like it if I came to your job and started making demands of your boss and their clients over a side project?

Slammed I do understand your point of view and respect it BUT ... in all honestly your methods are and were very shady ..... the final pics do NOT prove completion of molds and .... pics of examples are not detailed enough to really show they are from molds you sold .....

She has no reason to prove to anyone here her progress or details of her work. If some random Joe Blow came out tomorrow and said "here, I made repro lenses. Here's the price" and they were of a good quality, do they need to prove each step of the process so some armchair experts can weigh in and critique? Why does anyone here feel that they deserve pictures of progress or molds or anything? This isn't your project. Noone demands Rodney to show each step of the fabrication of his replacement parts after he announces he's going to produce it and he doesn't, yet I don't see the same level of scrutiny.

I hope you will understand THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK just trying to make you understand MY POINT OF VIEW

regards
Danyel

Discuss why you or Rodney deserve to have so much detail? Did you send Slammed money?

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At this point it'd only be to shut Rodney up, you know, the guy who copies things for a living
PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If Slammed really did sell these 4 sets, can we extend an invitation to these buyers to come on the forum and let us know what they think of them? So many have stuck up for Slammed here. So many want reproduction GT lenses. Why did Slammed sell them to to people that are not on this forum? Personally I would have sold at least one set to a forum member. Especially to a forum member that has stuck up for Slammed. Seems kind of an insult to sell them to people not on the forum. Possibly if a Fiero owner that bought a set from Slammed that does not know about this forum would eventually one day find this forum and get involved on the forum here.

For many of my products I send one or more out to Fiero owners here for R&D to make sure I did not miss something before I start selling them. I'm not saying Slammed should have sent out a set for free but slammed could of at least sold a set to a forum member.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just going to go back to insults because I don't think you're all there
Dylpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DylproSend a Private Message to DylproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

If Slammed really did sell these 4 sets, can we extend an invitation to these buyers to come on the forum and let us know what they think of them? So many have stuck up for Slammed here. So many want reproduction GT lenses. Why did Slammed sell them to to people that are not on this forum? Personally I would have sold at least one set to a forum member. Especially to a forum member that has stuck up for Slammed. Seems kind of an insult to sell them to people not on the forum. Possibly if a Fiero owner that bought a set from Slammed that does not know about this forum would eventually one day find this forum and get involved on the forum here.

For many of my products I send one or more out to Fiero owners here for R&D to make sure I did not miss something before I start selling them. I'm not saying Slammed should have sent out a set for free but slammed could of at least sold a set to a forum member.

I don't really want to get involved because I don't see it as my place to, however I just think it's important to note Slammed said she sold them on the 18th. Depending on people's schedules she may not have been able to get out and ship them that day and depending on where they're going they could take several days to get there, depending again all on the shipper. Who's to say someone from the forum did buy them and is just waiting to receive them? With how quickly after Slammed posted them on here, I think it's more likely someone Private messaged her to buy one of the sets and there could be some sort of verbal agreement on disclosing that information. Just because no one from here has come out and said they're the ones who bought them doesn't mean someone here didn't buy them.

It's been 3 days since they were sold, I guarantee if they were shipped the new owners have yet to receive them.

[This message has been edited by Dylpro (edited 01-21-2016).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I put something up on my web page. If I can find the buyer of the molds I would like to offer any help needed to get more of these reproduction GT lenses made.

http://rodneydickman.com/ca....php?products_id=375

Added some updates on the possible manufacturer of these lenses.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 01-25-2016).]

85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney I thought the whole thing was a made up scam?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Discuss why you or Rodney deserve to have so much detail? Did you send Slammed money?

And who the bleep are you to get into this discussion ??? I am talking to Slammed... she is all grown up and can speak for herself ... Jackson Fl aint that close to my bosom buddy of Ormond Beach FL.??
Slammed please answer ... THX
Danyel
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

People do just what you are talking about and that works well.
There is one thing I have learned over the years though, is that if you put out an idea in the early stages then you take the chance on people wanting to know how it`s going.
I posted pics of my idea not only to stir up interest in potential future customers but also to get feedback as to design changes people might have good ideas about.

I can see that. Sometimes though that brings a risk some may not want. You show in progress pics of your idea thinking you "might" get some helpful suggestions. At the same time though you run the risk of someone else copying your idea and racing you to the finish line or coming a little late to the finish line but undercutting your price.
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:
I can see that. Sometimes though that brings a risk some may not want. You show in progress pics of your idea thinking you "might" get some helpful suggestions. At the same time though you run the risk of someone else copying your idea and racing you to the finish line or coming a little late to the finish line but undercutting your price.

True, but TXGOOD has top quality. Progress pics give us a chance to critique a product and see the product's quality. That and the fact that he posted pics would stand him in good stead. Sometimes other members can aid with the completion of the product. Also, it's nice to make informed buying decisions. If I'm considering my options, it helps to know I could buy repro tail lights or the corvette lights panel, for example. I want to be happy with my decision. If a product is posted as in progress, I may wait for it, so that I don't have regret later for going a different route.

Many people on the forum won't compete with each other; if member A is a good vendor, member B won't make that product. If, however, member A vanishes, often member B will offer that product. Since buyers are few, bad vendors tend to be identified quickly. I'm not saying that this is always the case, but I've seen this courtesy.

Slammed recently posted far more detail than I would have. I would rather have seen the failures. If you think of it, those tail lights wouldn't have benefitted most of us from Slammed, anyway, because the partner probably shut the project down after reading this thread. A new vendor would probably jack up the prices on them. If there was a $3,000 investment in them, and now $20,000, for example, the price probably doubled. They would probably have to sell 100 sets at $500 each to cover the purchase cost, labor, and materials, assuming they already had the equipment. Either they don't want these made, or they will have to start selling sets immediately. Either way, time will tell. Nothing in this thread will influence that. Is there a market for more than 100 sets at $1,000 each? TFS usually has its R&D stuff listed, even years out. It wasn't them, IMHO.

I have had business transactions with people on this forum via PM where I didn't post at all in a thread, for reasons of my own. The other party respected my request not to make our transaction public, although there are other members who know me and could probably figure it out. I figure these transactions are between the other party and myself. True, it could be less publicity for a seller, but I always try to make things right.

Suppose there was a vendor who had tail lights in the works, but in secret. Further suppose that another vendor, say Slammed, suddenly appeared from nowhere with a more appealing product that is purportedly closer to production. How would the original vendor react? Who would be perceived as being the original vendor?

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 01-21-2016).]

slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2016 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And who the bleep are you to get into this discussion ??? I am talking to Slammed... she is all grown up and can speak for herself ... Jackson Fl aint that close to my bosom buddy of Ormond Beach FL.??
Slammed please answer ... THX
Danyel

Oh, I see. It's OK for you to grill someone over things that don't directly involve you, but it's not OK when it's done to you.
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

True, but TXGOOD has top quality. Progress pics give us a chance to critique a product and see the product's quality. That and the fact that he posted pics would stand him in good stead. Sometimes other members can aid with the completion of the product. Also, it's nice to make informed buying decisions. If I'm considering my options, it helps to know I could buy repro tail lights or the corvette lights panel, for example. I want to be happy with my decision. If a product is posted as in progress, I may wait for it, so that I don't have regret later for going a different route.

Many people on the forum won't compete with each other; if member A is a good vendor, member B won't make that product. If, however, member A vanishes, often member B will offer that product. Since buyers are few, bad vendors tend to be identified quickly. I'm not saying that this is always the case, but I've seen this courtesy.

She was new to the forum and probably had no idea of the vendor dynamics here. Still, while it doesn't generally happen is has happened here before (I think it was headlight harnesses if I remember correctly).

I do understand what you are saying though. Just as with everything, there is 2 sides to the coin.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 01-22-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:
She was new to the forum and probably had no idea of the vendor dynamics here. Still, while it doesn't generally happen is has happened here before (I think it was headlight harnesses if I remember correctly).

I do understand what you are saying though. Just as with everything, there is 2 sides to the coin.

Sure, there are/were duplicates: trunk seals, quarter windows, etc.

The portion of my post you quoted was in response to a post of yours, not Slammed.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 01-22-2016).]

David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slicknick:Oh, I see. It's OK for you to grill someone over things that don't directly involve you, but it's not OK when it's done to you.

Lol! Well, Nick, now you know the internet etiquette that applies when the PFF Bully Squad flag is flying. Hahahaha!

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, I wish I would have bought these lens... I could make a killing at showing them to people for $20 a pop
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

Man, I wish I would have bought these lens... I could make a killing at showing them to people for $20 a pop

Would of given you 100$ for pics of these elusive lenses ........ OH KRAP .... gotta run ... just spotted BigFoot will be back !!!!
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been away for a bit. I see that this, uh, situation is still about where it was eight months ago in terms of salable product. I've not waded through six pages of posts, but I do know one thing: Rodney has been producing and SELLING very high quality Fiero parts for decades now. I have quite a few of them on my car as do many others here. Real stuff. I can buy it. And hold it in my hand. And install it on my car where it will work perfectly for a very long time. So it's worth taking a breath and thinking before starting a flame war with him, methinks.

Slammed, my year-ago offer stands: If you have real live product, bring it to the next Jet City Fieros meeting at Triple X Root Beer in Issaquah at 6:30 PM on February 10. You'd be welcomed, I will personally pay for your meal, and I'm quite sure no one there is going to try to beat you to market with replacement lenses.

And with that, I'm out.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lorennerol:

Slammed, my year-ago offer stands: If you have real live product, bring it to the next Jet City Fieros meeting... You'd be welcomed, I will personally pay for your meal

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should have read. I had a product, there are pictures and am not making these any longer
lorennerol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2016 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

You should have read. I had a product, there are pictures and am not making these any longer

Offer stands: Selling or not, bring what you have, show us, and get a free meal at a one-of-a-kind restaurant.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2016 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
George P Wood

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2016 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for George P WoodSend a Private Message to George P WoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a member of Jet City Fiero's I second that request.
I can't attend the meeting since I take care of a disabled son.
However, I would be more than willing to write a check to the club to reimburse the cost of your meal.
You may no longer have a product to show, but people would like to hear from you personally.
You could also tell them about the status of your quarter windows.
I for one would like to see this forum get beyond the flame wars and start encouraging people to provide products.
PFF
System Bot
thebigarniedog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 06:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for thebigarniedogSend a Private Message to thebigarniedogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a really simple call. One person has built and sold items for the Fiero and one person has just talked. Epic troll threads though with quite the haul.
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2016 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give it a bloody rest already people.

The molds were sold off, beyond the control of Slammed. Stop berating her with all this nonsense. All you're doing is showing just how terrible this community can be at times. Everything doesn't always go as planned.

Some of you need to have your mamas put your asses in the corner for a while. You should be ashamed.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2016 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

Give it a bloody rest already people.

The molds were sold off, beyond the control of Slammed. Stop berating her with all this nonsense. All you're doing is showing just how terrible this community can be at times. Everything doesn't always go as planned.

Some of you need to have your mamas put your asses in the corner for a while. You should be ashamed.

**** you.

Edit: @ Jaskispyder...

Love you too mang. I won't kick you on the way out. Once again, differing views, but at least some semblance of mutual respect.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-26-2016).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

**** you.

Love you?
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2016 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To those reading...

Feel free to rate as you see fit. I am not going to lie. Not to fit the status quo. Never.

Enjoy losing informative and knowledgeable people. What you will have left is folks like dobey or even Slammed. Those that push jaded truths. Those that offer NOTHING but false hope. Yeah, good luck fixing your Fiero with that.

I am a long time, upstanding member here, and so are many of you. The BS butt hurt as of late in unbearable. The loss of skilled members cannot be regained.

I mentioned yesterday that I have several responsibilities to take care of forum related this week. Those will be addressed. After that...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-26-2016).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really? Are we rating people for a difference of opinion? Dobey and I rarely agree, but I wouldn't rate him or anyone else for a difference of opinion. I also wouldn't rate someone because I like or dislike them.

Oh. Dobey, for example, is a contributing member. You may not and don't have to like him, but kick out him and a few more like him, and all these threads will become like Totally OT. Cliff may have to rename the forum Flame Wars.

Heck, if some people on here rated for dislike or a difference of opinion, many of us would be banned. In the meantime, we've lost many good members--in fact, some of our most helpful members.

Nothing has been proven--or disproven--concerning Slammed. For those of us in the US, we used to have this thing called innocent until proven guilty. The same applies to many members here. Anyway, those of us who have been critical of Slammed can really only be upset at ourselves. She did nothing provably wrong.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Folks, lets cut Slammed some slack. There is nothing to be accomplished by continuing to abuse her here. It can be said that Slammed presented her project to the forum in an unorthodox fashion but this does not mean that she is dishonest , untruthful or unprincipled. I read her as a young person in the plastic business that may not be active in the sales and marketing end of things. As outlandish as the story has been at times; it must be recognized that not everyone communicates the same way. My wife holds a Master Degree Cum Laude , graduated with honors and you'd be surprised at some of her logic and comments. She couldn't figure out how to pop the hood on a car that she owned for 5 years!! Contrary to what has been done here in the past by vendors such as Loyde, MissLori Fiero, Friend of Yours,and Ken Hines, Michaela neither asked for or took anyone's money or scammed anyone. .
I changed my mind about Slammed a while back, and choose to believe that Slammed had noble intentions in bringing new taillight lenses to the Fiero community. Let's give it some time and we may see that the new owner of the molds will have product for sale this spring.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 01-28-2016).]

Adjustso3

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet rims Tony ! I love the look. Care to share make, size, offset, and tire size ? Also how much of a drop ? Lowering springs ?
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2016 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why are we even still posting in this? I'm not making tail lights or talking about making them. It's over
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock