Started on: 11-14-2015 01:46 AM
Replies: 372 (17112 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 04-15-2016 05:40 PM
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2016 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Hi Shauna.

Really? you think Slammed is that manchild?

I wouldn't put money on that.
IP: Logged
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He wants faster response, usually only take hours to ban any new name he uses, He attacks every thread he can fast, it is his M.O.
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doing a Google search I find several large plastic vacuum forming companies near me (the Milwaukee, WI area). I'm sure there are probably many more if I would look in the Chicago area.

Some make very thin stuff. These two make heavier gauge stuff:

http://hampelcorp.com/

http://www.alliedplastic.com/

These are both high quality, high volume plastics forming companies with engineers on staff.

I'm going to make an appointment with an engineer in one or both of these companies and take a GT taillight assembly to show them. I'm going to ask their opinion on the possibility of making a clear lens cover for the 86-88 Fiero GT. I'll take my camera and take some pictures.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.autoandart.com/

This is a company I've bought from, several times. Before selling my Dodge truck, I bought a set of headlights which included parking lights and headlight bulbs.
http://www.autoandart.com/d...amp-lens-housing-dot
I paid $76 for the pair, plus shipping from Texas. I also bought a tail light for my Ford truck. $45 plus shipping and a pair of headlights for my wife's Grand Prix. There was a problem with the adjuster of one of the Dodge headlights, but they sent a new one at no charge and didn't want the other returned. This might be a source for reproducing the lens or the whole unit, for that matter. Their listing for products goes all the way back to 1945.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

http://www.autoandart.com/

I think they are just a retail business. I don't think they have things made for them. I think they buy what is already available in the global markets and sell it.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think so , too, but I was thinking that they might provide a source for manufacture. The lights I bought definitely were aftermarket. Only the Ford truck tail light was one that wasn't still being produced by the OEM manufacturer.
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Doing a Google search I find several large plastic vacuum forming companies near me (the Milwaukee, WI area). I'm sure there are probably many more if I would look in the Chicago area.

Some make very thin stuff. These two make heavier gauge stuff:

http://hampelcorp.com/

http://www.alliedplastic.com/

These are both high quality, high volume plastics forming companies with engineers on staff.

I'm going to make an appointment with an engineer in one or both of these companies and take a GT taillight assembly to show them. I'm going to ask their opinion on the possibility of making a clear lens cover for the 86-88 Fiero GT. I'll take my camera and take some pictures.

Clear?what about the black parts ?
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlgt88:

Clear?what about the black parts ?

First things first.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The acrylics are going up on ebay. Before I post them, does anyone want one? They are not tough like the PETG ones would be, about as hard as the originals with slightly better scratch resistance. These do not have nubs for clips or alignment.

I have two drivers as well. I'll get pictures of them tomorrow when I'm at work

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-17-2016).]

commerce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for commerceSend a Private Message to commerceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is better than Star Wars.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blasphemy
PFF
System Bot
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed, if I was just a 3 hour drive away instead of 39 hours (per Google maps) I'd come and buy a set just to meet you. And I have 3 notch-back cars. It would be worth it just to shake your hand and muse about the insanity associated with this endeavour.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

I can't wait to see what the neigh sayer's are gonna have to say about these new photo's. Rodney?

What is it this time... these are altered originals? Fiero store test pulls? Advanced Photoshop work? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good work Slammed, I just wish it would have worked out better for you both with the horrible way you have been treated on this forum, as well as financially. Put me down for a pair of your Quarter windows if you decide to still work on that project after all of this.
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slammed please dont think everybody here is like what you see in the last two threads. The test pulls look great; If you sell them on Ebay, make sure you say over and over again that they are fragile!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2016 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wouldn't say they are fragile, they just can't take a hard blow like the PETG could.
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like Slammed, I also know the disappointments life can sling one's way. No good deed ever goes unpunished. Once again, I find myself disgusted at the behavior of allegedly grown men over something as inconsequential as parts for a nearly 30 year old, widely ridiculed, and much maligned car. I think it's now well past time to put this thread out to pasture.

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I can't wait to see what the neigh sayer's are gonna have to say about these new photo's. Rodney?

Many including myself were skeptical. Dear Slammed: Why did you wait so long to post some pictures that definitively proved this was all real? Did you enjoy all this drama leading up to this day?

My post on 07-18-2015 06:44 AM Posting a picture or two would help a lot.

Six months of drama

01-17-2015: Pictures finally posted proving this is in fact real.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 01-18-2016).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 04:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Now that you have shown everyone this is all real are you going to help us track down the new owner of the molds so more lenses can be made?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Adjustso3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Adjustso3Send a Private Message to Adjustso3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I guess I'll take a set of tail lights and quarter windows.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a NEY sayer and a parts manifacturer here I TOTALLY AGREE with Rodney .... why did you just not post those pics at the time of production... some members here are just like me WE ARE NOT GULLIBLE !!! as to this whole drama I would NEVER TRUST a manufacturer of parts who acted as you have in the last months..... will I buy something from you in the future ... HELL NO !!!!

Its really sad to see some members who I respect adding oil to the fire ....... completely useless !!! THESE WILL NEVER BE REPRODUCED FOR COMMERCIAL SALE

My 2 cents
Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sold.
PFF
System Bot
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sold.

Hmmm... I dunno Slammed... You better post some pics of the money!
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did some research and I have another opinion and a theory.

Read this web page:

https://www.psychologytoday...-and-drama-addiction

My support for this is in this post:

Slammed 01-15-2016 11:00 PM
I am going to enjoy this immensely nom nom nom so good

This, in my opinion, might be what we have been seeing. This has certainly caused a lot of turmoil here. Obviously this person has talent and ambition. What do we do now? Keep fighting each other? Maybe we should try to accept (if this is is what it is) this persons short comings and work with this person. If this person does something we don't like maybe we can just accept that this is the way it is with this person considering what has happened so far. I had my doubts that the pictures that were posted are actually taken out of a mold so I asked for side and back pictures. This persons response is quite harsh. No call for that. Just post some pictures. This person may be able to bring some good things to the Fiero community.

Again it is just an opinion. Yours may vary.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

slicknick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Read this web page:

My support for this is in this post:

Slammed 01-15-2016 11:00 PM
I am going to enjoy this immensely nom nom nom so good

This, in my opinion, might be what we have been seeing. This has certainly caused a lot of turmoil here. Obviously this person has talent and ambition. What do we do now? Keep fighting each other? Maybe we should try to accept (if this is is what it is) this persons short comings and work with this person. If this person does something we don't like maybe we can just accept that this is the way it is with this person considering what has happened so far. I had my doubts that the pictures that were posted are actually taken out of a mold so I asked for side and back pictures. This persons response is quite harsh. No call for that. Just post some pictures. This person may be able to bring some good things to the Fiero community.

Again it is just an opinion. Yours may vary.

Take a look in the mirror, buddy. You're the rabble rouser here.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So now I'm a liar, a man AND mentally ill? Hmm

And that nom post was directed at you. It worked. Looked at all the things you've said. I was never aggressive towards anyone but you. And for good reason. I gave an explanation for every set back and instead of keeping your mouth shut or simply believing, you attacked me like a threatened child. And now you say show tolerance and I have value... Lol

Like I said mmmm mom mom mom

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-18-2016).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

As a NEY sayer and a parts manifacturer here I TOTALLY AGREE with Rodney .... why did you just not post those pics at the time of production... some members here are just like me WE ARE NOT GULLIBLE !!! as to this whole drama I would NEVER TRUST a manufacturer of parts who acted as you have in the last months..... will I buy something from you in the future ... HELL NO !!!!

Its really sad to see some members who I respect adding oil to the fire ....... completely useless !!!

I agree.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000

Well, I can't fix your brain. It's all there in black and white for you to read. You are choosing not to believe for no reason at all other than to just be an ass. But hey, you got what you wanted. I am not selling tail lights. Congratulations

This was directed towards someone else earlier in this topic, not me. And you say I'm the only one? Go back to the first topic. I'm sure there are more.

PS: you forgot vague, shady and secretive.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

[This message has been edited by Rodney (edited 01-18-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I already won. You can stop any time
BTW, I've had several people now pm me saying they'll never buy from you again. Even if one person is no longer a customer, was it worth it?

Jason88Notchie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I already won. You can stop any time
BTW, I've had several people now pm me saying they'll never buy from you again. Even if one person is no longer a customer, was it worth it?

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And that nom post was directed at you. It worked. ...

No it didn't. I was willing to sit by and STFU, right up until I read that post. Shows me that you're enjoying this bullshit.
It would appear that I'm not alone in this assessment.

BTW, I've had several people now pm me saying they'll never buy from you again.

I don't believe that. Not for a minute.
Unlike certain *cough* people, Rodney is a proven vendor in this community.
Aside from his reputation and his longevity, the quality of his merchandise is, in most cases, superior to even new GM parts. I'll continue to buy from him for as long as he's in business.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-18-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're all arguing into a wall. There is literally nothing you can say that will make any difference.
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Read this web page:

THE VERY FIRST WORDS ON THAT PAGE:

Some behavioral problems seem to plague compulsive overeaters and substance abusers more than other groups

Seriously?????????? To what extent will you go to keep from apologizing? This person did not show you enough pictures, now they have behavioral problems, and possibly a overeater and substance abuser?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you just apologize and let it go? In both the original thread, and in this one you have been the main protagonist. Relentless at that! It's time to just accept that you were wrong in your assumptions, apologize, and move on. It is the only right thing to do at this point.

No more opinions and theories required

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-18-2016).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JohnWPB

5182 posts
Member since May 2009

Originally posted by Raydar:

Ok, I will put it out there, full disclosure. This was in a PM, and not meant to be in public, but I will not keep my mouth shut when someone is being called a liar, and I can show different. I do not know about others, but I did in fact send a PM to Slammed saying that I would not be purchasing anything more from Rodney in the future. So Slammed was correct in what she posted. Yes, Rodney is undoubtedly one of the best Fiero parts manufacturers we have. That goes 100% without question, and is still true. I just can not deal with the childish attacks and banter, when there is absolutely ZERO proof to justify any wrongdoing in any way.

I was willing to sit by and STFU, right up until I read that post. Shows me that you're enjoying this bullshit.
It would appear that I'm not alone in this assessment.

I understand the reason behind Slammed's post actually. It was NOT to sit back and just see sheer chaos unfold, but some of the anger was now being directed at Rodney, and it seemed like swift justice. Rodney has been stirring so much crap in this and the original thread. Calling her a flat out liar at times. When others disagreed with the way he was conducting himself, others started directing their anger towards Rodney. Read back in this thread, and you will see it. She was simply honest in the fact that it gave her pleasure to see Karma at work when this happened, "turning the tables" so to speak.

I think a lot of us can learn a few lessons from this. Don't be so quick to judge is the main one. Also, that we just need to attempt to keep things positive and encouraging. Of course this will stop when there is ANY EVIDENCE of wrong doing or such. But UNTIL THAT HAPPENS, remain polite, civil and calm!

Lets just all get along!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 01-18-2016).]

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aside from his reputation and his longevity, the quality of his merchandise is, in most cases, superior to even new GM parts. I'll continue to buy from him for as long as he's in business.

I'm not naive enough to think that people will not say one thing and do another, I am just saying what I've been told. Especially when they have no other choices. Some things you cannot get anywhere but from Rodney and whether they like him or not, they'll buy from him.

I can tell you I have been a customer. I have his slave and ball joints on my car now. And guess what, I can be that one person who will never go back.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the outcome I feared from the beginning.

The world is the same everywhere for all time.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can tell you I have been a customer. I have his slave and ball joints on my car now. And guess what, I can be that one person who will never go back.

Really. To the bat cave Robin. Maybe I can figure our your name and who you are and lift some of this veil of secrecy.

PS: I'm just getting to be a grumpy old man that likes to voice his opinions on things I find odd or out of place. And this whole taillight lens thing and you is very odd. None of this in my opinion is hurting me. I'm seeking the truth and I'm looking for the rest of the story. I think there is a lot of untruth here and a lot that is not being told by you. You disagree. We are all bind to our shortcomings are we not?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

^^^^^^

+1

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So my question again is what about the molds? I do not own an 86-88 Fiero GT. I will probably never need a set of GT taillight lenses. I'm sure I will never sell these taillight lenses. I have asked you this question before and you go off like a lunatic. Why not a honest informative answer? For the love of Fieros I would like to know if these molds can be used to make more lenses that can be sold to those who need them. Can we get a hold of this gentleman and try to help him get these lenses made?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

+2. Internet and a keyboard can brigs out bad stuff from some good people.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2016 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So my question again is what about the molds? I do not own an 86-88 Fiero GT. I will probably never need a set of GT taillight lenses. I'm sure I will never sell these taillight lenses. I have asked you this question before and you go off like a lunatic. Why not a honest informative answer? For the love of Fieros I would like to know if these molds can be used to make more lenses that can be sold to those who need them. Can we get a hold of this gentleman and try to help him get these lenses made?

Go off like a lunatic? I gave you a straight answer. It isn't my business. Do you think someone spends tens of thousands of dollars to buy molds to not use them? Do you think he can't handle doing it on his own? I would never put him in contact with you after the disrespect you've shown me.

"How is it in my best interest to give out a name or any information about someone I don't know? I provided some tech support. He isn't my customer. It isn't my problem anymore. My hands are clean of this

I don't mean to sound rude but I almost lost my job over this. I don't want to step on any more toes. I didn't ask if he knows about the forum or any small talk whatsoever."

That was my response. Doesn't look like the response of a lunatic to me.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock