GT Tail Lights Continued by Slammed
Started on: 11-14-2015 01:46 AM
Replies: 372 (17112 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 04-15-2016 05:40 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2016 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed:

I'll be around making other things

Looking forward to it!
IP: Logged
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2016 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Thank-you for your input, but I'll continue to express myself in this forum as I see fit. If I break any PFF rules of conduct, please let me know.

I do not see any PFF rules being broken in any way. On the other hand, I think that little red bar under your screen name is a good indicator of what others think about how you are "expressing yourself".
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2016 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I do not see any PFF rules being broken in any way. On the other hand, I think that little red bar under your screen name is a good indicator of what others think about how you are "expressing yourself".

John, perhaps you're just joking with me... but why do you bring attention to the red of my bar when there's more green?

Not that I care a whole lot about my ratings bar, but over the 17 years I've been a member here, I've earned more positive ratings than negative ones. I'm satisfied with that.

If I've expressed myself in an improper manner (in this thread or anywhere else), I'd like to hear about it from whomever. Send me a PM... or post it for all to see.
sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

Believe me when I say it is all of us.

Don't make blanket statements like that, a lot of us did believe in Slammed, not all of us were nay sayers, like you.

Please Slammed, work with the new buyer and inform him what all is needed to make this happen as we all need tail lights.
At this point nothing lost, nothing gained, except for Slammed. BTW how far along did you get on the molds? Did they get smoothed out? Are they ready with the right equipment?
Slammed

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are 100% finished. With a real oven, vacuum table, pump and tank, they could be made now.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slammed

783 posts
Member since Mar 2015
The large majority of time was spent on design failures , trial and error. If I were to do this again, it would take me a very short time. Part of the agreement was that I wouldn't do that. If it comes to be like a year has passed and nothing has happened, I'll try and negotiate a deal with the owner to do it myself. I still have the positives of ALL the castings. They were made at my home forge and machined on my equipment and aren't needed to make the lenses. Only to build the tooling

The money I received will go a very long way towards windows and a couple other things I won't mention until they are ready. Which will be very, very soon
Rodney

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just had a chat with the gentleman that purchased the molds

I think many of us would like to know who this person is. Will he be joining the forum?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 05:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How is it in my best interest to give out a name or any information about someone I don't know? I provided some tech support. He isn't my customer. It isn't my problem anymore. My hands are clean of this

I don't mean to sound rude but I almost lost my job over this. I don't want to step on any more toes. I didn't ask if he knows about the forum or any small talk whatsoever.

[This message has been edited by Slammed (edited 01-14-2016).]

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we contact this company you work for and ask if they can contact this gentleman and ask him if he would be willing to supply his contact information?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So you all can berate him like you have me? No chance.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you all can berate him like you have me? No chance.

No one would berate anyone on this forum unless they have good reason to. If he were to join this forum he would be (over time) judged by his ethics, mannerisms, honesty etc. If he is truly trying his best to make these and is totally open and honest about this project he would gain much respect from the forum members in my opinion. If he is a shady person who makes promises and does not keep them, keeps everything secret and keep people wondering/guessing for long periods of time etc he could eventually be shown disrespect.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

PFF
System Bot
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's funny, because I was given shyt the first week I started talking about it.

You will get no help from me. And I mean you specifically.

I guess I shouldn't have taken all those people's money and then not delivered... O wait. I didn't
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know Slammed you are pissed off and it is understandable due to you putting in the time and only to have them sold from underneath you and having some bash you in the forum but if you could just make the guy aware of this forum and tell him there are those who would like to buy some i know i wont need any as i am putting a notchback together but there are those who do need them
slicknick

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for slicknickSend a Private Message to slicknickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rodney:

No one would berate anyone on this forum unless they have good reason to. If he were to join this forum he would be (over time) judged by his ethics, mannerisms, honesty etc. If he is truly trying his best to make these and is totally open and honest about this project he would gain much respect from the forum members in my opinion. If he is a shady person who makes promises and does not keep them, keeps everything secret and keep people wondering/guessing for long periods of time etc he could eventually be shown disrespect.

I don't see how Slammed was respected when she started this project. If someone came in here and casually said that they had bought the molds and no more, you think it would be a cheery post after a month or two?

She would be foolish to give up details about her employer or the buyer. Real jobs are more important that Fiero parts.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

a lot of us did believe in Slammed, not all of us were nay sayers, like you.

A lot of people believed in the Easter bunny, Santa Clause and even Obama. Look where that got them.

You guys have been "Slammed" from the beginning and still falling for it!

I have to go. I need to feed my Unicorn that likes to eat rainbows and poop butterflies.

Kevin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

I have to go.

Ok
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Acrylic pulls. I have a few of these. Acrylic was used for trials as it is much cheaper

Too bad.

Napoleon_Tanerite

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What was keeping these from being ready to sell? Obviously a picture doesn't tell the full story, but those look ready to go.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing. They were 100% finished. It all came down to money
vitog44

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Slamed, for a little inspiration see this movie
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems to me the issue was manufacturer straight to a market. This forum is great, but I wouldn't consider it to be the ONLY source for Fiero owners. Was anyone else outsourced for purchase or sales?

Everything is going to come down to money, & in this situation the market space for Fiero owners is few. If you are only sourcing one spectrum of that market space, it's even smaller.
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How does acryllic hold up to UV?

They look good, if a bit wavy.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Acrylic is UV stable, but very brittle. I cracked quite a few just pulling them from the molds. They are wavy just like the originals lol the 3D scans were not modified in any way.

They look much worse in the picture than they look in person. I hate that I'm even talking about this. Extremely depressing

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can commiserate. I try to accomplish something every day. I've had accomplishments that from conception to production took 2 years, that were subsequently trashed for political reasons. Then I have to keep on without losing stride, and plan another major project while feeling like my chest was ripped out. 2 years of my hard work just thrown away.
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's an absolute shame what happened... Geez, those lenses are flawless...

I'm sorry Slammed. I really am...

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
removed my post. in the time I typed it, pics were posted.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

[This message has been edited by MulletproofMonk (edited 01-14-2016).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something about this still just doesn't add up to me. If these lenses were ready to sell as you say, and it all came down to money it just doesn't make sense. I can't imagine these lenses cost too much to produce. The cost would be the tooling and the associated R&D and machining required to produce the tooling. From what you say, that money was already spent and wasn't going to come back by pulling the plug on the project. Did they think you were demanding too much of a cut or something?

I'm hoping whomever bought a seemingly turn-key lens production setup is able to make and sell these soon.
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

Something about this still just doesn't add up to me. If these lenses were ready to sell as you say, and it all came down to money it just doesn't make sense. I can't imagine these lenses cost too much to produce. The cost would be the tooling and the associated R&D and machining required to produce the tooling. From what you say, that money was already spent and wasn't going to come back by pulling the plug on the project. Did they think you were demanding too much of a cut or something?

I'm hoping whomever bought a seemingly turn-key lens production setup is able to make and sell these soon.

The first thing I posted about this was that I was promised 50% of every lense sold. This was MY project. I spent hours upon hours of time at home, in my shop working on these. When I was finished, they tried to change our arrangement. Instead of giving in, they essentially said phuck you, buy them or we are selling them. The price was too high for me. They were sold, my hours at home were covered + 20%
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Acrylic pulls. I have a few of these. Acrylic was used for trials as it is much cheaper

I seem to see a spot of what looks like a bondo repair in one of these. Are you sure these are the lenses taken from the molds or are these a pair of GM original lenses that were used to make the molds? Can you show us some pictures of the backs and sides? Backs and sides of the reproduction lenses taken from these molds. Not of the GM OEM lenses.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's clay that is molded around the exit for the vacuum. Get lost Rodney, you've said enough bs to me
Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Slammed

783 posts
Member since Mar 2015
and notice there are no clips, or dimples or dot. I used to actually like you. You sure are an assshole

And again, I'm not making these. Why the phuck do you think I have to prove anything to you?

PFF
System Bot
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's clay that is molded around the exit for the vacuum. Get lost Rodney, you've said enough bs to me

So yeh or ney on posting some pictures of the sides and backs of the reproduction lenses taken from these molds? Not asking much here.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rodney

4715 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Do you have any pictures of the actual molds?

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you think I'm going to post anything you ask for, you've lost your goddamn mind
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you think I'm going to post anything you ask for, you've lost your goddamn mind

Nothing else to add..................... Slammed the last pics of the lenses that you posted are deffinately NOT from your molds ... I will not mention here why but this ..... with adobe photoshop you can see why I say this....we are NOT gulllible ... it was nice try though ..... we should get Infinitewill (Adobe Teacher) here I have the source pics and will back what I am saying ..... this thread is headin for the Big T can !!!!! OH forgot to add that is related to this whole SAGA ...... Area 51 will soon be open for visitors ... NO pictures or videos allowed

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-14-2016).]

Napoleon_Tanerite

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Napoleon_TaneriteSend a Private Message to Napoleon_TaneriteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Nothing else to add..................... Slammed the last pics of the lenses that you posted are deffinately NOT from your molds ... I will not mention here why but this ..... with adobe photoshop you can see why I say this....we are NOT gulllible ... it was nice try though ..... we should get Infinitewill (Adobe Teacher) here I have the source pics and will back what I am saying ..... this thread is headin for the Big T can !!!!! OH forgot to add that is related to this whole SAGA ...... Area 51 will soon be open for visitors ... NO pictures or videos allowed

And why (aside from your desire to claim you have been right the whole time) do you say these lenses are not from her molds? Have you seen this picture in the past represented as something else? I see several clues that indicate that these are most likely NOT OE lenses.

1. As Slammed pointed out, they appear to lack the six points around the perimeter where the mounting tabs from the housing would hold them on

2. Tough to tell in the picture, but the black part looks much thinner than the 1/8" or so piece of plastic that is used in the OE lenses. While it is impossible to be sure with just these pictures, it would be consistent with the use of a vinyl inlay as opposed to the factory method.

3. There are no DOT markings. Furthermore, where the DOT markings would be, the background that is visible through the lens is consistent with no smearing that is common with photoshop jobs replacing something that isn't there (as in taking a picture of OE lenses and photoshopping out the DOT markings).

The ball is in your court. I have given three concrete observations against your zero. I know I haven't been around here particularly long, but I've done a LOT of research on these taillights and I have never seen them photographed from this angle quite like this. Maybe I just haven't seen all the pictures that are out there of these lenses, but if this is a snow job, it's a pretty elaborate one just to jerk around a bunch of cranky old men who have nothing better to do that prove how smart they are on the internet.
Rodney

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I stated my opinion and concern that the pictures you posted are in fact pictures of factory GM original lenses (with the DOT polished off and the clips removed). I asked for more pictures to assure me these are not just pictures of OEM GM lenses. Your response is name calling and anger. You completely answered my question. I have no doubt in my mind that the pictures you posted are in fact pictures of (slightly modified) OEM GM lenses.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Slammed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SlammedSend a Private Message to SlammedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And I would I do that why? I am not selling these now nor do I have any intention of selling them in the future.

I respond the way I have because you have constantly been giving me a hard time for absolutely no reason. Did I do something to you or anyone else? No. Your business is copying and selling parts. Like I'm just going to post pictures of molds and rear side(which shows the seams and how everything is put together). If you had PMd me asking and not been such a jerk this whole time, I probably would have done it. And to think I would mutilate a $500 lense for a single picture I will make ZERO money on...

I DO NOT KNOW OWN THIS PROJECT ANY MORE. I CAN'T GIVE YOU INFORMATION. ESPECIALLY TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO PRODUCES FIERO PARTS.END OF STORY.

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Napoleon_Tanerite:

And why (aside from your desire to claim you have been right the whole time) do you say these lenses are not from her molds? Have you seen this picture in the past represented as something else? I see several clues that indicate that these are most likely NOT OE lenses.

1. As Slammed pointed out, they appear to lack the six points around the perimeter where the mounting tabs from the housing would hold them on

2. Tough to tell in the picture, but the black part looks much thinner than the 1/8" or so piece of plastic that is used in the OE lenses. While it is impossible to be sure with just these pictures, it would be consistent with the use of a vinyl inlay as opposed to the factory method.

3. There are no DOT markings. Furthermore, where the DOT markings would be, the background that is visible through the lens is consistent with no smearing that is common with photoshop jobs replacing something that isn't there (as in taking a picture of OE lenses and photoshopping out the DOT markings).
The ball is in your court. I have given three concrete observations against your zero. I know I haven't been around here particularly long, but I've done a LOT of research on these taillights and I have never seen them photographed from this angle quite like this. Maybe I just haven't seen all the pictures that are out there of these lenses, but if this is a snow job, it's a pretty elaborate one just to jerk around a bunch of cranky old men who have nothing better to do that prove how smart they are on the internet.

Read Rodney's post ... I TOTALLY AGREE WITH HIM .......they are MODIFIED T.F.Store REPRO'S ............as for your three remarks or challenges they are just like a fart in the wind ... not worth my time trying to make you understand...

Danyel

------------------

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-14-2016).]

Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2016 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just face it guys, this is over. Stop arguing and asking for proof and more pictures and all this BS. I know everyone is upset here, this is as close as anyone has ever gotten to actually putting a lens out.

Slammed, thank you for trying! I wish you good luck with your sail panels and stuff!!!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page