Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Daytona Fiero Weekend 2015 [March 26th ~ March 29th] (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Daytona Fiero Weekend 2015 [March 26th ~ March 29th] by JohnWPB
Started on: 12-08-2014 01:45 PM
Replies: 197 (6199 views)
Last post by: jim94 on 04-06-2015 02:06 AM
PatrickTRoof

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2015 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those of you who have registered, how long did it take for you to receive your registration card in the mail? I registered on February 12th and still haven't gotten mine.

Whoa, I have page three! Cool.

[This message has been edited by PatrickTRoof (edited 03-05-2015).]

IP: Logged
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2015 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kwagner:

I don't think we'll spring for the upgraded rental this time (we're staying a full week), so what's the options/fees for observers to get in? We're definitely interested in the other activities going on. I'll register for things tomorrow, assuming a non-fiero vehicle can tag along

From their website: $10 per day per person. $25 all 3 days per person.
If you register a car it is $25 for all 3 days, and 4 free passes.

As I mentioned above as well, EACH Fiero gets 4 free 3 day passes. Try to hook up with someone that has extra passes, that would be your best bet for sure.

As for tagging along, OF COURSE! The last 2 years I went to the show I did not have a Fiero.

I am not sure still of I am going to be able to make it, but I have decided to do my dambdest to be there! If so, I will have 3 extra passes to give out to people.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2015 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Change of plans: Normally, any money left over from the Daytona show, we usually choose a charity to donate it to.

Our original goal of $250 is to be used to cover trophies, dash plaques and other incidentals. Anything surpassing the $250 will now be donated to Todd's wife Dawn.
She has had a terrible time trying to deal with his loss, plus the funeral and medical bills. Todd was a member of Central Florida Fieros, and was recently most known for his work on a replacement center console skeleton for the Fiero.

Also, anyone that would like to contribute anything Fiero related, we will raffle the items off at the show, and all proceeds will also go to Todd's wife. Rick from http://www.projectorretrofit.com heard about this, and just donated a COMPLETE FTL Lighting kit. It includes buckets, modules, wiring & relays to install. This kit is worth over $600.00! Here are the lights in action:

You can donate at http://www.gofundme.com/fieroweekend

If you would like to donate items to be raffled off, please PM or email me.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2015 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also, Rodney Dickman is sending me some parts which I will bring with me to raffle off!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2015 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright folks, we are just under 3 weeks out, and it's time for some numbers.

As of now, with the current people that have filled out the registration form we have the following totals*
Total Attendance: 72*
Total Fieros: 32*
Sugarmill for breakfast: 31 people
Boat Cruise: 35 people
New Smyrna Track: 18 Fieros + One Indy to lead us out.

*Speaking with Frank, based on previous years, around 40%-50% of the people do NOT pre-register & do not let anyone know their coming. There fore, based on previous years, and taking into account those that have registered, the total Fieros that we are projecting to attend this year is 55 or more. I also expect this number to climb quite a bit, as just today alone I received 4 new registrations for the show.

The New Smyrna Track and Go-Karts are totally open-ended, and anyone can just show up being a head count is not important.

As for the Dinner cruise and breakfast at the Sugarmill, I will make the reservations based on the numbers that have registered. I will get a final total a week from today, 03-16-15, and finalize the numbers with the sugarmill and boat tour. If you would like to join either or both of these activities, you need to fill out the registration form, or at least contact me via email and let me know before the deadline.

Have a look at the Daytona map on FieroEvents.com. It is a detailed map of where people are coming in from, as well as locations of the hotel, tracks and all scheduled events.
(Note: Locations of individuals coming to Daytona are not represented at an exact address. The location is bases solely on the zip code provided. I am not in the business of putting everyone's addresses out there for everyone to see )

I am still looking for someone that is good at public speaking, that will not be driving a car at the New Smyrna track. Someone that can talk for around 5 minutes while the Fieros take to, and then drive around the track. If that sounds like something you can do, drop me an email! (My email address here on the forum is up to date and accurate)

nathrak

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nathrakSend a Private Message to nathrakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My yellow 88 is back on the road and will be in attendance this year, horrible paint and all. The gold 86 will be staying home with the maroon 86.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MulletproofMonk (Brian) and Madess (Matt) will be making a drive down...

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but … after a shooting, the problem is the gun?

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2015 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nathrak:

My yellow 88 is back on the road and will be in attendance this year, horrible paint and all.

Glad to hear it! The more Fieros, no matter the condition, the merrier!

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:
MulletproofMonk (Brian) and Madess (Matt) will be making a drive down...

Nice! I got both your registration forms a little while ago and added you guys to the map!

I also see you are goind to be doing the dinner and boat cruise on Friday night. The cruise is Friday March 27th at 5:30 pm. Make sure to head over to their website and book your cruise.

Here is all of the information on the cruise, dinner menu ect.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-17-2015).]

jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So go-carts about what time will the fun begin.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2015 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jim94:

So go-carts about what time will the fun begin.

Go-Karts are Friday night at 8:00 PM after the dinner & boat cruise. A full schedule of the times and locations for the whole weekend can be found on the FieroEvents.com schedule page.

A wrist band can be purchased for 1, 2 or 3 hours. From 8 ~ 11 when they close would be like $30. If you want to be prepared, you can print out their waiver, and not have to stand there and fill it out at the track. You can download it HERE.

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Go-Karts are Friday night at 8:00 PM after the dinner & boat cruise. A full schedule of the times and locations for the whole weekend can be found on the FieroEvents.com schedule page.

A wrist band can be purchased for 1, 2 or 3 hours. From 8 ~ 11 when they close would be like $30. If you want to be prepared, you can print out their waiver, and not have to stand there and fill it out at the track. You can download it HERE.

John,

That 7:00 AM departure for breakfast is cruel and unusual punishment!!

Nelson
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2015 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Nelson, The Sugarmill has been a standing tradition for many, many years. For our group of 28 they are opening at 8:00 to accommodate us. Normally they open at 8:30 for reservations (Smaller parties that do not need the whole place ) or 9:00 am general seating.
Here is a great video that Chuck sent me the link to. It is the Central Florida Corvette club doing exactly what we will be doing Saturday night. Laps around the New Smyrna NASCAR track. We will be lead out by Craig's 1984 Fiero Indy Pace Car

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-22-2015).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, just a few days before all the fun begins! I am pumped now that my car seems to be running Ok! (Thanks to Dean, Lou, and people on the forum to help troubleshoot and fix it).

This is a bit on the personal side, but what the heck. I just got great news, my nephew will be driving down from South Carolina to attend the show! He is in the Marines, and has the weekend off. He won't have a Fiero, but he will have a Impala with a 3800 SC in it that many of us could try to talk him out of
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That Impala may wake up in a bathtub full of ice with a missing engine...
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry Nelson, The Sugarmill has been a standing tradition for many, many years. For our group of 28 they are opening at 8:00 to accommodate us. Normally they open at 8:30 for reservations (Smaller parties that do not need the whole place ) or 9:00 am general seating.

John,

I have been there for a number of meals and this is the earliest departure ever since most left the hotel around 8:00 or 8:15. I may be able to leave at 7:00 but it just depends on how late we get in after a 400 mile drive. Thanks for taking the time to set things up even if it may be too early for some of us.

Nelson
engine man

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for engine manSend a Private Message to engine manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sure wish i could go the car isn't 100 percent ready but it runs and drives i just cant take the time off next year i hope i can go i know you all will have fun

[This message has been edited by engine man (edited 03-23-2015).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2015 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PatrickTRoof:
That Impala may wake up in a bathtub full of ice with a missing engine...

Ok, that is just AWSOME! LOL! I HAVE to show that post to Kevin hahah!

Originally posted by hnthomps:
I have been there for a number of meals and this is the earliest departure ever since most left the hotel around 8:00 or 8:15.
Nelson

I wish I could change the time, but that is when they said they could accommodate us. I am pretty sure we met there at 8:00 am for breakfast last year as well...

We are only talking 45 minute difference, is there any way you could leave a few minutes earlier

I am looking forward to seeing your Mera. I saw one of them when I was up in Georgia a couple years ago, but I can't for the life of me remember if it was the Red or the Gun Metal one.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-23-2015).]

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2015 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you have not been to the Deleon Springs Sugar Mill it is a enjoyable place to go.

Bummer to have to get up a little early, but a necessary evil for a event.

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2015 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wish I could change the time, but that is when they said they could accommodate us. I am pretty sure we met there at 8:00 am for breakfast last year as well...

We are only talking 45 minute difference, is there any way you could leave a few minutes earlier

I am looking forward to seeing your Mera. I saw one of them when I was up in Georgia a couple years ago, but I can't for the life of me remember if it was the Red or the Gun Metal one.

Last year may have been at a similar time but I was not there due to diverting to a funeral while on the way to Daytona.

With respect to the Mera, I have no idea which one I will bring this year. I had planned on the gun metal grey one but it is one week later than promised and still in the shop with me having no idea when/if it will be ready. Ironically I let the shop do the work since I was busy with some consulting work and did not know if I could squeeze the work in prior to the show. I should have just done the work myself but this is my first issue with the shop in more than seven years of occasional use on my part.

I guess that the red t-top will be the backup car since 383 vehicle is still a running but stripped project and the black 87 t-top needs work on the cruise control, head unit, and some paint.

Nelson
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2015 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only a couple days left!

I need a big favor.... Does anyone have a room at the Best Western with 2 beds, that would mind trading for a room with a King Bed? I would VERY much appreciate it. The Best Western made a mistake with Patrick's reservation, aka with whom I am sharing a room, and they booked a room with one bed. I could deal with it, but I am not sure Patrick would like it, as I tend to be a cover hog A famous line from a movie comes to mind: "Those are not pillows!"

I called a couple hotels around the track and everyone is booked up as expected.

Also, my nephew is driving in from South Carolina, and I was just gonna call for a roll away bed for him. Now it went from 2 beds 3 people to 1 bed 3 people.......
animal

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2015 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for animalSend a Private Message to animalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When do you plan to fill in the blanks on the event schedule for those of us who either don't want to or can't participate in every event - like where and when will we meet up for lunch Friday or dinner Saturday.

[This message has been edited by animal (edited 03-25-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Friday, Frank is suggesting lunch at the Lighthouse Landing in Ponce Inlet.

There is the Ale House or BJ's close to the hotel for Friday dinner.
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe the buffet and river cruise are scheduled for Friday evening.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lighthouse it is.... Chuck is working on a nice scenic cruise from breakfast, that will pass us within proximity of the Best Western on the way to the Lighthouse for lunch. That way, people that do not want to go to lunch, can just drop off the cruise into the hotel.

I had more gremlins attacking my car last night. Took it out for a drive and it died. Lou came over this morning, and we quickly narrowed it do to the ECM. Luckily I have a couple spares..... It never ends with this car.

Just talked to Robert in CoCoa, and gonna try to hook up with him for lunch, and drive up to Daytona together.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I drove up today. What is with gas prices jumping $0.17 overnight? $2.559 or so in Daytona as it was when I drove up I-95 at the intersections.
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're leaving on a jetplane (etc etc) at 5:30AM tomorrow to head on down! Excited to attend my first Daytona event in the 10 years I've been a member here
ITALGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be going to Daytona without a Fiero this year, sorry... but I can't wait to see all the other Fiero's attending.

See you all Saturday morning!

[This message has been edited by ITALGT (edited 03-26-2015).]

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw my first Fiero of the weekend north of the Florida border getting a shower

Red 88 GT

NC plate

DBA 8927

Looked goI'd even in the rain

------------------

Frank Martin
87 GT
3800 s/c - lowered with Held Motorsports suspension - Suicide Doors by Archie
Custom Paint
Fun To Drive Daily Driver

87 Convertible
Sunshine Car

PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a red GT parked outside the hotel with its dome light on. Handicap tag on the rearview mirror.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PatrickTRoof

605 posts
Member since May 2013
There is a red GT parked outside the hotel with its dome light on. Handicap tag on the rearview mirror.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

I drove up today. What is with gas prices jumping $0.17 overnight? $2.559 or so in Daytona as it was when I drove up I-95 at the intersections.

Its called "rip off". I drive from the Ocala Forest to Leesburg in Lake County. Yesterday the last gas station in Marion County was 2.35 when I passed it. When I got to the first station in Lake County it was 2.55!! Marion County even has 7 cents more in taxes on each gallon so that shows what a total rip off it is.
PFF
System Bot
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We made it to Orlando, picked up our rental, drove to the hotel, and crashed (into the bed, not the car). Getting up and moving now. Saw a handful of cars in the parking lot
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics?
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The boat cruise has been canceled due to the weather. Our alternate plan is to meet for dinner at 6:00pm. I don't know if the go kart track will be open tonight.
PatrickTRoof

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickTRoofSend a Private Message to PatrickTRoofEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PatrickTRoof

605 posts
Member since May 2013
And now BJ's can't take us until 8:00pm. We are scrambling to find something to do now. I would say right now it's every man for himself.
kwagner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Pics?

Here's one right now from my vantage point:

There was a yellow lizardo parked earlier but left.
ITALGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, it's rainy at the moment... but the cold front that's causing it has pretty much already moved through the area.

Tomorrow's weather?

Sunny and a balmy 71*.

NICE!

[This message has been edited by ITALGT (edited 03-27-2015).]

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kwagner:

Here's one right now from my vantage point:

There was a yellow lizardo parked earlier but left.

Grab some pictures of the Yellow...Lizardo...Hope its the one I am thinking of...please & TY!
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Everyone...I wish Yall a great one in Daytona...try and be there next year...Hosting our Spring Fling tomorrow.

Take lots of cool pictures!
tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool! Some nice cars. It's snowing, here. Count your blessings.

I'm curious how many cars show up.

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 03-27-2015).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay