Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Official: 5th Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Official: 5th Annual Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show by Danyel
Started on: 01-10-2014 07:03 PM
Replies: 350 (7233 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 08-28-2014 08:07 PM
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nellieship:

we got some extras laying around lol. actually i am always looking for a driver for mine or cassies... they ain't the toy but mine is kinda fun to drive with a V6 manual. hey... ii think i even laid a little rubber last year

Carter should be pretty close to driving age now, right?

IP: Logged
mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Carter should be pretty close to driving age now, right?

Not that age has stopped him from driving
nellieship

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Not that age has stopped him from driving

he is in drivers ed actually starting July 28 but can't get permit until Oct 14 when he turns 15. and no... the kid drives anything we let him and probably some things we don't know about
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

he is in drivers ed actually starting July 28 but can't get permit until Oct 14 when he turns 15. and no... the kid drives anything we let him and probably some things we don't know about

Can't he get an Ag / farm permit?
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GTGeff

2031 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Has anybody heard if Andy and Stephanie are coming this year?
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Viking.......... We'll see you in July!

Now somebody rent me your Fiero for 3 days. lol

PM sent your way.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Can't he get an Ag / farm permit?

I know it looks like we live on a farm with all the chickens, cats, geese, ducks and 1 dog, but sadly no. so no to the farmers permit, but he is talking about getting a ??scooter license? apparently you can drive a ??50cc something or other at 15 legally
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

he is talking about getting a ??scooter license? apparently you can drive a ??50cc something or other at 15 legally

LOL! I sure hope that tickets in MN are not retroactive ! ! ! ! Hahahah!

Wow, this thread has been on fire the past couple days! I have not seen this much activity on Pennock's in months and months!

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

LOL! I sure hope that tickets in MN are not retroactive ! ! ! ! Hahahah!

Wow, this thread has been on fire the past couple days! I have not seen this much activity on Pennock's in months and months!

Maybe you should come more often on PFF .... I have a set of keys for ya there partner!!! In case ya lose some !!!
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picking up my new Fiero on Sunday.

http://fortwayne.craigslist.../cto/4450148724.html

Well be meeting Cornersonrails in Chicago on Wednesday and driving out together on Thursday
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's no hazing ritual for first timers is there? lol

------------------
1986 Fiero GT fastback SC3800 3.4 pulley, LS1 TB
1986 Fiero GT Fastback 3.4Lpr with 4T60 - SOLD
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee with "big boy" 5.9 motor
1983 Honda Goldwing 1100 Interstate

PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Maybe you should come more often on PFF .... I have a set of keys for ya there partner!!! In case ya lose some !!!

Of course you have the keys, you are the one that took and hid them!

Well be meeting Cornersonrails in Chicago on Wednesday and driving out together on Thursday

Now THAT is dedication! Go and buy a car so you have one to take to a car show! I give that

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

Not as of yet .......................

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking, I'm looking. They're around here somewhere.

[This message has been edited by Vernon8360 (edited 06-11-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2014 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

I'm looking, I'm looking. They're around here somewhere.

Priceless
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

Yep you get to sleep near Synthesis's tent !!!! Down wind too !!!
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Yep you get to sleep near Synthesis's tent !!!! Down wind too !!!

LOL! ! ! I TOTALLY forgot about that! Hahah! Here is a preview of whats in store. I shot this with my iPhone (before I knew any better) 4 years ago. Standing just about 5 feet from Chris's tent at around 1:00am I can't remember who I was standing there whispering with in the background....

WARNING! Turn your speakers down before starting the video! ! ! !

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 06-12-2014).]

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL! ! ! I TOTALLY forgot about that! Hahah! Here is a preview of whats in store. I shot this with my iPhone (before I knew any better) 4 years ago. Standing just about 5 feet from Chris's tent at around 1:00am I can't remember who I was standing there whispering with in the background....

Man,
Cornersonrails is LOUD when he snores... Wow!

Glad I'm in a sound proof camper so I can't hear him.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2014 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suspect this "evidence" has been contaminated and should not be considered by the jury.....if it don't fit you must acquit.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I have the ability to live-stream from the show in Frazee, offering up interviews on cars and participants...

Viewers would also have the ability to make donations to the show via Paypal, and possibly credit card if they so chose.

Anyone who can't make it this year interested in something like this?

What technology, access, info and passwords are needed to watch and listen to this. I have some very nosy family and friends who want to get the "real" story of these trips to Frazee.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

What technology, access, info and passwords are needed to watch and listen to this. I have some very nosy family and friends who want to get the "real" story of these trips to Frazee.

What's in Frazee STAYS in Frazee
PFF
System Bot
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2014 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You and Stephanie both goin? I don't know that I am going to make it this year... sigh.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

You and Stephanie both goin? I don't know that I am going to make it this year... sigh.

Carbon, say it ain't so.

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Carbon, your only options this year are Thursday or Friday caravan.

Speaking of caravans, now that Power Tour is over, time for me to start thinking seriously about Shipman show. So who all is doing Thursday Caravan?

So far I know of:

From Chicago Area - cornersonrails, fieroguy123 and me.

who else is up for Thursday caravan?
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Sorry Carbon, your only options this year are Thursday or Friday caravan.

Speaking of caravans, now that Power Tour is over, time for me to start thinking seriously about Shipman show. So who all is doing Thursday Caravan?

So far I know of:

From Chicago Area - cornersonrails, fieroguy123 and me.

who else is up for Thursday caravan?

Thursday Carvan (Locations & meet times to be determined)

- cornersonrails
- fieroguy123
- mrfred8
- 1984Whitesc / JohnWPB

Friday Carvan (Locations & meet times to be determined)

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm good for the Thursday caravan. I'll be in the Minneapolis area and can hook up in the Twin Cities area or up in Sauk Rapids at JDs grill and pub. Just let me know when and where.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2014 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Yes, we're both going.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lets keep a list going to get an idea of how many people are going in Thursday or Friday.

Just copy and paste / quote the latest message and add your name to it if you are going:

- cornersonrails
- fieroguy123 / Stephanie
- mrfred8
- 1984Whitesc / JohnWPB
- Vernon8360

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lets keep a list going to get an idea of how many people are going in Thursday or Friday.

Just copy and paste / quote the latest message and add your name to it if you are going:

- cornersonrails
- fieroguy123 / Stephanie
- mrfred8
- 1984Whitesc / JohnWPB
- Vernon8360
- Synthesis and IslandCat

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the route we will be taking Monday 21st should be in Perham/Frazee Wednesday/Thursday can be on the side of the road with the Widow to greet the Thursday and Friday caravan. Will be coming down from Levis in our GMC Sierra with The Widow on a trailer and staying at the Perham Super8. Lookin forward to meeting up with all you guys. If any of you want any of the products I sell let me know ahead of time I also can trade for items...... also lookin to buy an Archie Complete choptop kit, or Choptop Side glass widows... I will be also putting up a Sale thread with items I can bring over state side to trade ....
Danyel

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow Daniel, that is a long ways to drive the truck with the Widow on the trailer. What is even crazier, even as far as you are driving, if I were to drive, it is 5 hours longer from where I live in South Florida to drive to Frazee! That is why I always say that I will unfortunately never drive my Fiero to Frazee.

It will be good to see you and your wife again!
PFF
System Bot
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is why I always say that I will unfortunately never drive my Fiero to Frazee.

You could always haul it to Frazee like Danyel is

I will be driving mine to Frazee ...............
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Man,
Cornersonrails is LOUD when he snores... Wow!

Glad I'm in a sound proof camper so I can't hear him.

Nice try Chris
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it time to leave yet?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is it time to leave yet?

Nope not yet sooooooooooonnnnnnn !!!!
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So... anyone coming up from the St. Louis area that might have some room to haul something....?

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/069423.html

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 06-19-2014).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't go this year, because my wife works and I'll have the kids.
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nevermind... Looks like someone else nabbed it.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

I can't go this year, because my wife works and I'll have the kids.

Thats too bad. Though I have seen kids there.
Maybe next year?
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Thats too bad. Though I have seen kids there.
Maybe next year?

kids definitely welcome. my kids are there 13 and 14 yo and they usually have a couple friends. many of our friends who come friday bring kids of various ages. Chris K brings kids, Stuart L brought his daughter last year, etc etc. while it isn't a church service atmosphere kids are definitely an OK thing

as a very positive and fun side note - the hog is officially ordered for Friday night thanks to our little piggie fairy godfathers - you know who you are
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock