Seized Property In Jasper by streetstockSS83
Started on: 07-25-2013 08:06 PM
Replies: 216 (15583 views)
Last post by: gt40racer on 11-11-2015 01:09 AM
Malkier

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also emailed a Lance Mullen in the Navy from my work account. He was the only one listed with a .mil address in the databases I have access to. Don't know if it is the right person or not, but hopefully. Directed him to look up Pennocks and this thread.

Edited to add - see previous page for pictures.

[This message has been edited by Malkier (edited 07-29-2013).]

IP: Logged
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris, all I get are broken links that won't load.
streetstockSS83

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found one lance Mullen also through ADOS Ombudsmen but have my doubts but the car will be safe
if not be me by members who have helped out..

I still have not herd solid responses from Sam Rogers Yet on his plan

Spent all morning an Atlanta and ran way to late today at VA so I wont be mailing out stuff till tomorrow
I need sleep
I see a light at the end
more tomorrow

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has Lance Mullen been notified successfully? I am Active Duty Army and I may be able to locate him on my email account. Downside is he may never really check his email. It really pisses me off to see that this guy ripped off all these people and my fellow comrades.
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is the location going to be up for Sale/Lease when all this is done with
Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

I loaded them all via PIP. Tried another PC's and my wife's Mac and they all load ... Can send you the ZIP files if you want?

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

Has Lance Mullen been notified successfully? I am Active Duty Army and I may be able to locate him on my email account. Downside is he may never really check his email. It really pisses me off to see that this guy ripped off all these people and my fellow comrades.

I've sent him (or somebody with the same name) an email, but your right he might not check it on a regular basis.
Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Malkier

164 posts
Member since Jul 2009

Just sent you the files via email - two Zips and other photo.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know what happened, but I can see them, now. Thanks.
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Headed to shop (to box up Parts headed with perspective cars)

Call if you have questions
706 669 7509

BV I found the Door Panels Yes their black gel coat

Tony please call me about your dash door and console
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

streetstockSS83

41 posts
Member since Oct 2011
FYI
All the parts for the Grey Lambo have been located
All the parts for the grey Lambo is the same
all The flip Hatchback TBI V8 car (Sam R.) including doors with Archie hinge kit
All Of Lances car complete, Chop top olds 4cycl hypo

That is it
I will be removing the car lift and equipment the very last day before the sale of shop
on 8/6/2013

Again
the shop address is

40 Hicks enterprise dr
Jasper Ga 30143

NO CAR WILL BE LEFT BEHIND
No parts left for the TAX VULTURES

CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in! Thanks Archie for getting ahold of me. I just left the service, my last day was the 27th. I received my household goods shipment today and I have what i *think* is a spare set of keys for the old girl. I will be driving from Wisconsin to the shop tomorrow. Does anyone know if the uhaul auto transport will clear the underside of a non lowered fiero? Also I saw someone post earlier, but if there's anyone in the AO who can help me push the thing onto a trailer if its DOA I would appreciate it. Could also potentially use a couch for a few hours, since ill have my 15lb King Charles spaniel with me hotel Might be a pain.

Ether way, thanks guys.

My good digits are 2533307545.
PFF
System Bot
NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CommanderKeen:

Does anyone know if the uhaul auto transport will clear the underside of a non lowered fiero?

Yes. I loaded mine on a Uhaul full car trailer just a month ago. My springs are cut one coil in the front and I still got on. It did rub/scrape a tiny bit but it didn't hurt it.

Don't get a dolly, it would be a pain. I believe you would have to load it on backwards.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I often tow with the auto transports. They always work well with the stock ride height Fieros I have towed.
Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by streetstockSS83:

BV I found the Door Panels Yes their black gel coat

photo sent to me for posting

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CommanderKeen:.
Does anyone know if the uhaul auto transport will clear the underside of a non lowered fiero?....

We drove a lowered (one coil in the front) and wrecked Formula onto a U-Haul trailer. (The wreck had the effect of raising the right front corner of the car off the ground by about two inches, effectively reducing the ground clearance.)
It tried to "catch" on something, but went on okay, without any damage.
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No parts left for the TAX VULTURES

Interesting attitude
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a very long day of packing
all of the molds are boxed
glass and lots misc. to john

Talked with every bodies movers one more car on Thursday and one on Sunday lol

So Cool was able to talk with Sam so he knows keys are in his baby along with lamb hinges
and he will be here tomorrow thank God

Still worried about Lance Mullen
But club prez says no sweat He can store it so if at the end of the 4th or 5th of August and
still no Lance then to make sure his stuff will be moved to Charlie's for safe and secure.
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

streetstockSS83

41 posts
Member since Oct 2011
My comments will remain light
and my objective of zero cars by aug 6 will be met
I know a lot has happened and with the land owner not covering his Taxes
May or may not have been a bad thing
but
it dose put closure on a bad situation.

No I don't like Taxes or death lol

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Malkier:

photo sent to me for posting

Those are mine. Never thought I'd see those again. TBH, I'd rather someone make me an offer on them.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still worried about Lance Mullen
But club prez says no sweat He can store it so if at the end of the 4th or 5th of August and
still no Lance then to make sure his stuff will be moved to Charlie's for safe and secure.

If Lance's car and the Joel Project don't have a home by Wednesday night, I've notified Chuck and John that I will move and secure the Joel Project and I'll move and store Lance's car. Georgia Fiero members may be interested in helping John get the Joel Project car roadworthy. I'll ask to see, but at least it's got a new safe home for a while.

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If Lance's car and the Joel Project don't have a home by Wednesday night, I've notified Chuck and John that I will move and secure the Joel Project and I'll move and store Lance's car. Georgia Fiero members may be interested in helping John get the Joel Project car roadworthy. I'll ask to see, but at least it's got a new safe home for a while.

That would be cool! dual car builds!
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lance's car would only be stored for his retrieval.
streetstockSS83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for streetstockSS83Send a Private Message to streetstockSS83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe talking about the red Joel car
and John liked the idea of the project car headed to the club
long night headed to bed
tntcary

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2013 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tntcarySend a Private Message to tntcaryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am down to help with it, that would be swell. I am off on every weekend now... finally.

------------------
Put the blow torch down please, its just a Fiero.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can help with the move. You're going to need another truck... right?
Can the club spring for the trailer rental?

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 07-31-2013).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chuck was going to pay for the dolly rental, but we agreed to split the cost. I sent ThaDriver an email about bringing the Joel Project up there for storage but haven't gotten a reply, yet. I'll be going up Thursday to get the car.
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay. I'm working until Saturday.
Please let me know...

Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent, Way to step up and help a fellow fiero Friend Ga. Fiero Club. You guys are awesome. I am sure I am not the only one who appreciates all you do for the community. It is a shame that Dean had to make all this nastiness and I felt like somehow you guys were kinda dragged into it but I wanted to say that you guys are a bunch of tried and true Fiero folk in my book. I enjoyed the few meetings I was able to attend with you down there. Peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The initial intent with The Joel Project was to donate the car to a local youth that would not be able to otherwise afford one. The car is still down there with Chuck. I do believe it is savable but MANY parts are missing. The engine has not been finished being wired, the body is missing some panels and needs paint, and the interior is missing some bits. However the chassis is a rust free frame!!! That car could be saved!!! If the GA Fiero club is interested I am more than happy to pass the car and title to one of them if they would consider ths: Finish the car with the intent to pass it to someone in need. Chuck has already told me he is more than happy to help with the process.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So did everything get shipped today?
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

So did everything get shipped today?

Talked with Chuck today, he got it all boxed up but missed the pickup for the bus due to people showing up for stuff I guess, but, the stuff coming to us up here is on its way one of those pickups were from Commanderkeen.
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

before the sale of shop
on 8/6/2013

Again
the shop address is

40 Hicks enterprise dr
Jasper Ga 30143

How much $$$ is this property going for?Or is there already a buyer

jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

you got to keep in mind it is a tax auction,,, better know the laws,, I know the owner has at least a year to come back and pay up and recover their property even after it has been auctioned in most states.. so basically you buy it and can not do anything with it until whatever time has expired.... I know it gets pretty tricky with tax auctions on land...

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar
86GT 3800 n/a

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Commanderkeen picked up his car and a bunch of Rottinchop stuff and is on his way back to Wisconsin.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

Property Information:
http://qpublic7.qpublic.net...ckens&KEY=052A+++021

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofool

12811 posts
Member since Jan 2002

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Commanderkeen picked up his car and a bunch of Rottinchop stuff and is on his way back to Wisconsin.

I was about to head out to pick up the Joel Project and checked the weather. The forecast was for no rain today, but Jasper is having flooding and one of the roads I planned to travel is flooded. Guess I'll take the high road over the mountains. Some way or other, the car's coming back, today.
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with the trip there and back and be safe. Peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jb1:

you got to keep in mind it is a tax auction,,, better know the laws,, I know the owner has at least a year to come back and pay up and recover their property even after it has been auctioned in most states.. so basically you buy it and can not do anything with it until whatever time has expired.... I know it gets pretty tricky with tax auctions on land...

Thank You for the info.

[This message has been edited by fierogtlt1 (edited 08-01-2013).]

fierogtlt1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogtlt1

1006 posts
Member since Jul 2012

Property Information:
http://qpublic7.qpublic.net...ckens&KEY=052A+++021

Thank You Fierofool for the info.

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2013 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know there were a few classic cars he had stored in that building. Two 60's era Mustangs and a 60s VW Camper. Not sure what their story is but they were pretty neat cars! Other stuff in there but not sure of value.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock