Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Trip to Whodeanies to reclaim your vehicle and/or parts (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Trip to Whodeanies to reclaim your vehicle and/or parts by johnyrottin
Started on: 05-16-2013 11:40 AM
Replies: 140 (9684 views)
Last post by: redraif on 08-15-2013 04:17 PM
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2013 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This entire situation makes me sick. It's beyond ridiculous. Maybe the 30'th anniversary should be everyone showing up at Dean's to help recover property.
IP: Logged
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2013 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cant help but to think I let a lot of you down. Had I gone about warning you all a bit differently back in September, maybe I could have convinced some of you to go collect your stuff. I was upset beyond words can describe and I think it was pretty obvious. I feel kinda guilty and I let my Fiero family down. For that I am sorry.

To this day I cant believe how far this went. How many people were involved and the sheer amount of $$$ lost.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 06-02-2013).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2013 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While I don't have any skin in this game I wouldn't say it's your fault. It's Dean's pure and simple.
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a friend with a dually & enclosed trailer. He can take your car anywhere you like for a reasonable fee.
I'll say it again, if anyone needs a place to store their car for a little while you can bring it here (I can shuffle a few cars around & make room for several cars). I can also do any work needed to finish your car if you like. 45 years exp. doing restorations, kit cars, engine swaps, custom paint, fabrication, etc.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

I cant help but to think I let a lot of you down. Had I gone about warning you all a bit differently back in September, maybe I could have convinced some of you to go collect your stuff. I was upset beyond words can describe and I think it was pretty obvious. I feel kinda guilty and I let my Fiero family down. For that I am sorry.

To this day I cant believe how far this went. How many people were involved and the sheer amount of $$$ lost.

Steven if it was not for you and Dave I would not have went and got my car (or what is left of it). I really wanted to believe Dean was going to come thru but when he lied and then lied again and tried to extort more money out of me... enough was enough. I'm so glad I went when I did there would be nothing left to pick up but an empty shell. So thank you Steven, you saved me a little heart ache anyway. Something in the end is better than nothing... I guess!

deezil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what was the deal here? Was this guy parting the cars out? What was the deal with leaving all the Windows down? Did anyone's cars ever get done? What was this guy past like on the forums? Did he just turn?

Again what a nightmare. I wonder if it is even worth it to reclaim some of those cars or if you do would it hurt your case against this guy.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by deezil:

So what was the deal here? Was this guy parting the cars out? What was the deal with leaving all the Windows down? Did anyone's cars ever get done? What was this guy past like on the forums? Did he just turn?

Again what a nightmare. I wonder if it is even worth it to reclaim some of those cars or if you do would it hurt your case against this guy.

Just do a search man... look at the end of the related build threads...
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd say he was a guy that liked to work on cars, and just got overconfident when people kept requesting him to work on their cars. He never should have never turned his hobby into a business.

He finished a car for himself that sold quite awhile back:

There were other customers like Yellowstone and exoticse that had good experiences with Dean.
He took on way too many projects after people saw his early work, and then fell way behind after his father died.
Once legal action was brought into the picture, I think he just said screw everyone and tried to make out like a bandit.

This is just one person's opinion from the peanut gallery though, more info in the trash can...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/075728-10.html
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dean did very satisfactory work on four of my Meras in the past few years and has returned 95% plus of the parts that I had stored at his location for future work. The only thing that is really missing is a spare tire and I can replace that fairly easily. I am very sorry to know that other people's experience has not been as good as mine was but that will have to be between Dean and them. I wish all concerned parties a fair solution in the near future.

Nelson
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I'd say he was a guy that liked to work on cars, and just got overconfident when people kept requesting him to work on their cars. He never should have never turned his hobby into a business.

He finished a car for himself that sold quite awhile back:

There were other customers like Yellowstone and exoticse that had good experiences with Dean.
He took on way too many projects after people saw his early work, and then fell way behind after his father died.
Once legal action was brought into the picture, I think he just said screw everyone and tried to make out like a bandit.

This is just one person's opinion from the peanut gallery though, more info in the trash can...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/075728-10.html

I Remember that car from when I was looking to buy a fiero. But I Never knew he built it.

Wasted talent...No one will trust this guy again.
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2013 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe Bubba will in the shower... sorry bad taste. I have been watching in disbelief at how many people have gotten bent over a barrel by him and it is awful. Hope all of you get some closure in the end and may god be with you guys in search for justice.. Having said that I am not a religious kinda guy lol please don't PM bomb me over that sentence.
PFF
System Bot
Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Mostly 2nd that with the modification he should have turned the hobby into a business slower. 1-2 major projects in the shop only with maintenance/upgrade jobs to maintain a semi-steady work flow. He got in over his head and just couldn't say no to people wanting swaps and body mods.

I'm the one who purchased his first car. Hadn't been on the forum long and saw he put it up for sale. Couple of phone calls and PM's later he hauled the car to me (4+ hours away and at the time I hadn't sent him a dime). We worked out a deal where I 'traded-in' my 88GT and gave him a check for the remainder. Overall it was an excellent experience and I wanted to follow up with him on a very unique engine swap. By that time, he had taken on a LOT of projects and was completely overwhelmed. After that, I just occasionally checked the forum and melted into the background.

My 'traded-in' 88GT turned into what was going to be johnyrottin's chop top. I was really looking to seeing that completed... maybe one day. Really hope that everything will eventually be worked out and all the people that have been burned get a satisfactory resolution to this mess.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Malkier:

Mostly 2nd that with the modification he should have turned the hobby into a business slower. 1-2 major projects in the shop only with maintenance/upgrade jobs to maintain a semi-steady work flow. He got in over his head and just couldn't say no to people wanting swaps and body mods.

I'm the one who purchased his first car. Hadn't been on the forum long and saw he put it up for sale. Couple of phone calls and PM's later he hauled the car to me (4+ hours away and at the time I hadn't sent him a dime). We worked out a deal where I 'traded-in' my 88GT and gave him a check for the remainder. Overall it was an excellent experience and I wanted to follow up with him on a very unique engine swap. By that time, he had taken on a LOT of projects and was completely overwhelmed. After that, I just occasionally checked the forum and melted into the background.

My 'traded-in' 88GT turned into what was going to be johnyrottin's chop top. I was really looking to seeing that completed... maybe one day. Really hope that everything will eventually be worked out and all the people that have been burned get a satisfactory resolution to this mess.

Hell of a car you have there I like it.

Sorry to hear of everyone's issues that's horrible..
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steel:

Hell of a car you have there I like it.

Sorry to hear of everyone's issues that's horrible..

Whodeanie’s Customs Business Plan
1. Build one nice car
2. Rent building
3. Borrow friends cars to make shop look successful
4. Hire people to do all the work for you
5. Hire model for photo shoot with friends car
6. Start taking cars
7. Remove all parts from cars
8. Use parts to build friends cars
9. Charge more than quoted
10. Don’t pay employees
11. Rent Ferrari with customers money
12. Extort more money from customers
13. Blame parts delays on death of family member
14. Blame shoddy work and delays on employees
15. Continue not to pay employees
16. Steal parts off of new customers cars to complete older projects
17. Do not return parts or completed cars to customers
18. Get friends to defend shoddy work and theft on PFF
19. Blame delays on difficult customers
20. Once all employees leave from not getting paid claim you fired them
21. Continue to extort more money from customers
22. Stop working on customers cars
23. Continue to lie, lie and lie some more
24. Get friends to post on PFF “he just got behind”
25. Start planning exit from Fiero community
26. Open new non Fiero shop in Jasper Georgia
27. Repeat cycle until jailed

[This message has been edited by BlackThunderGT (edited 06-04-2013).]

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you left out...

"put customers in hospital"
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please provide more detail on #11?
MikeMac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MikeMacSend a Private Message to MikeMacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm about 10 miles from Jasper if I can be of help to anyone.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
# 11 actually belonged to a friend or acquaintance of his.
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

# 11 actually belonged to a friend or acquaintance of his.

My bad it was just the Ferrari he rented with customers money. When he was cheating on his wife with the chick that “worked” there not the one he left his wife for. She enjoyed the money and gifts and riding in expensive cars until the money was gone and then she was gone… just like our money and car parts!
BlackThunderGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BlackThunderGT

2048 posts
Member since Apr 2009

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

you left out...

"put customers in hospital"

Yep that was just a bonus, not all customers received the same service. LOL
88Formula3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Formula3800Send a Private Message to 88Formula3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best of luck to everyone, I saw some nice cars there

[This message has been edited by 88Formula3800 (edited 06-05-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I posted all of Deans info before. It was removed and Cliff recommended you PM me as to keep contact info private.
88Formula3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Formula3800Send a Private Message to 88Formula3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

I posted all of Deans info before. It was removed and Cliff recommended you PM me as to keep contact info private.

And with that, You have a PM Good Sir!
88Formula3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Formula3800Send a Private Message to 88Formula3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88Formula3800

60 posts
Member since Oct 2012
Making a trip up there tomorrow..

deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88Formula3800:

OK... finally contacted the investigator. He contacted Dean, and Dean contacted Andre. Dean told him he will be at that "shop" all day tomorrow. So we will be making a trip up there to recover at least 1 car, and hopefully the majority of his parts and 3800 motor. Figured I would post on here to let everybody know...

I sure am wishing you luck! but after spending 3 hours looking at threads last night it sounds like your Buddy may not get much more than a Headlight door out of all this...

Please let us know how it goes.
88Formula3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2013 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Formula3800Send a Private Message to 88Formula3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I sure am wishing you luck! but after spending 3 hours looking at threads last night it sounds like your Buddy may not get much more than a Headlight door out of all this...

Please let us know how it goes.

Will be updating..

psychosurfer

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for psychosurferSend a Private Message to psychosurferEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

I have a friend with a dually & enclosed trailer. He can take your car anywhere you like for a reasonable fee.
I'll say it again, if anyone needs a place to store their car for a little while you can bring it here (I can shuffle a few cars around & make room for several cars). I can also do any work needed to finish your car if you like. 45 years exp. doing restorations, kit cars, engine swaps, custom paint, fabrication, etc.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

Paul does AMAZING work and is very easy to work with. Like he mentioned above, if you need a car, parts or both transported from Dean's, I am available to help. Our hauling service is a side business so our rates are VERY reasonable.

-Scott

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another plug for Paul, I've got one of his fiberglass louvers and its a work of art!!!
88Formula3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88Formula3800Send a Private Message to 88Formula3800Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got Andre's car today. Saw the 3800 motor completely disassembled, gave Dean my contact info and he assured me that it will be dropped off, fully assembled, to my house Sunday.

R&R towing gave Andre a great deal. $130 cash got the car picked up, driven 47 miles to my house, then dropped off. The driver even helped us push the car into my shop.

The Testarossa will be at my house for a couple weeks while I pull the 2.8 and get it ready for a built 3800.

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am posting this for all involved that still have cars with me. I am no longer working on the cars. I can no longer afford to keep the overhead paid to keep the cars safe. I have been forced to find work elsewhere to support my family.
If you have a car or parts at my shop I will need them gone before the end of the month or they will be impounded.
I am traveling a lot for work and am not in town much so I have to do this when I am here. I would be more than happy to have someone local that you can trust to come get all of it.
I do not come on here anymore so don't bother posting or PMing.
I can have someone meet you here if you let me know a week in advance when you will be here.
the shop is closed, I have filed bankrupt so please come get your stuff and let this be the end of it. I am tired of the cops coming to my friends shop looking for me when I am not their. I am just storing your stuff at this place to keep it safe. I could have left it at the last shop if I wanted to be a dick but I am not.
none of this makes me happy in any way but I have tried and failed to make things work and now this is the end.
I wish all of you the best.
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lord Almighty!........

What a flippen horror show..
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow now a deadline comes in. only its on the wrong side.

I know this group. Anyone been in touch with johnnyrotten? Hes deployed now right? and id hate to see him lose his car and stuff at the end of the month to impound if theres someone that can get it for him.

Sheeesh. 24 days left and have to give a weeks notice to get your stuff?
deezil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for deezilSend a Private Message to deezilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

Wow now a deadline comes in. only its on the wrong side.

I know this group. Anyone been in touch with johnnyrotten? Hes deployed now right? and id hate to see him lose his car and stuff at the end of the month to impound if theres someone that can get it for him.

Sheeesh. 24 days left and have to give a weeks notice to get your stuff?

Real swell guy isn't he... This guy should be in jail for a long time over this fiasco.

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am here still fellas. Trying to sort out my timelines to make the trip. It's tough with demands at this end but I need to get it done.
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And hides behind bankuptcy to boot. Just wants it to be over. yeah ok.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a statement. """If I wanted to be a Dick"" to late you were that along while back. Best part is we bail you our with Bankruptcy instead of making you responsible for what you did. What a "DICK"

no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Makes me want to send Jeremy at the Fiero Factory a Christmas card. Every Year.

it would read "Thank you for being a legitimate business & not swindling me out of cash & vehicle"

I am forever glad I took mine there & not to this place.

From an outsiders view, I find it hard to believe that so many people on here tried so hard to get a hold of him & he then states that he's sick of the police coming to him, & everything is going to be impounded by end of the month. Sounds like all of this could be cleaned up by just manning up that he fell short. Instead he seems to dodge the situation & that just compounds it further.
rbell2915

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rbell2915Send a Private Message to rbell2915Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by no2pencil:

Makes me want to send Jeremy at the Fiero Factory a Christmas card. Every Year.

it would read "Thank you for being a legitimate business & not swindling me out of cash & vehicle"

I am forever glad I took mine there & not to this place.

From an outsiders view, I find it hard to believe that so many people on here tried so hard to get a hold of him & he then states that he's sick of the police coming to him, & everything is going to be impounded by end of the month. Sounds like all of this could be cleaned up by just manning up that he fell short. Instead he seems to dodge the situation & that just compounds it further.

This.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2013 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
not that this will surprise anyone.......

I looked for Dean's bankruptcy filing in Georgia. no such filing. there is a filing in August 2011 by a Dean Morgan Cain Jr. if that's the same person. But that case was dismissed by the trustee. I assume he still lives in Georgia.

If he was incorporated his business may have filed but nothin for him personally.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock