Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  eBay Fiero Turbo Kit, wish me luck. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
eBay Fiero Turbo Kit, wish me luck. by JCircs
Started on: 09-09-2012 06:31 PM
Replies: 191 (18261 views)
Last post by: JCircs on 02-10-2014 10:06 AM
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I read the debate when this topic came up a few months back and I have decided to be the guinea pig (Or the Jack@ss) who just threw away $1050 plus install on this kit. It's on it's way for my 3.4, I plan on only going with a light 7lbs of boost so hopefully I get the 50 or so horsepower I've been looking for without blowing up the China turbo or my engine. I wish I had the knowlage of convictedredneck or one of the others who have built there own setup but I dont. Stay tuned.....

------------------

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/087461.html

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
iluvsd619

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvsd619Send a Private Message to iluvsd619Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck! Keep us posted!
eljibaro127

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eljibaro127Send a Private Message to eljibaro127Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please take lots of pics, i was taking that kit into consideration
ace5514

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JCircs,
keep us posted!
i have to give you props! that ain't chum change you're playing with. if i were the developer of this kit (he used to post here) i would have given you a discount for all the free advertisment you are about to give him.
but then again . . . if it is a garbage system, he'll never sell another one after this.
GOOD LUCK (and i mean that) I hope the system is worth the money.
al

[This message has been edited by ace5514 (edited 09-09-2012).]

JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ace,
That's exactly what I told him, if all goes well I'm sure the Fiero community will line up for this kit.
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
should be fine on the 3.4 now 2.8 is a diffrent story.
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for taking one for the team. Try to share and document as much as you can whether it's a success or failure.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.54@132.7

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am of the opinion that you can't go wrong with a turbo kit priced at $1050 shipped. To have custom pipes bent and welded would cost you more than half the price of the kit, plus the seller is giving you a blow off valve, all the silicon air couplings, the waste gate the oil lines and connecting parts and hardware. The turbo is a T3/T4 copy. Maybe its not a top Garrett or Turbonetics but IIRC darkhorizon has used the Godspeed turbos with good results and in the worst case a higher end turbo could be bolted on as an upgrade down the line. The only missing item may be the boost gauge, chip and the 2 BAR MAP but those issues are easily addressed and can be added at reasonable cost. Several guys here on the forum have done chips for this engine and optimal dyno tuning for the buyers combination of cam, C/R and injector size can be done later if required. I would be inclined to add a MSD 6A ignition to any Fiero 60* V6 turbo system as I believe that the stock Fiero ignition may be marginal for boosted applications.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMO, this would be a good time to convert to DIS, if you haven't already. The 3.4 V6 has a hole in the block for the crank sensor, and the appropriate notches in the crankshaft. And the DIS setup will provide the strong spark that your turbocharged engine will need.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anxious to read your results.
eljibaro127

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2012 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eljibaro127Send a Private Message to eljibaro127Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Grantman:

Anxious to read your results.

Who Isn't?
PFF
System Bot
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to this! Drop me a PM if you need a hand or run into any problems. I don't recall how far Monroe is from me but Im always down for a roadtrip.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

IMO, this would be a good time to convert to DIS, if you haven't already. The 3.4 V6 has a hole in the block for the crank sensor, and the appropriate notches in the crankshaft. And the DIS setup will provide the strong spark that your turbocharged engine will need.

x2 Also, IIRC my old turbo 2.8 still has the fitting in the oil pan for the turbo's oil drain and a oil cooler adapter. The cooler itself is mangled but everything else could be re-used. LMK, its yours dirt cheap. Like $5 and the cost of shipping.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 09-10-2012).]

Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ConvictedRedneck:

Looking forward to this! Drop me a PM if you need a hand or run into any problems. I don't recall how far Monroe is from me but Im always down for a roadtrip.

Count me in as well, Not much of a mechanic, but an extra set of hands is an extra set.

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

I am of the opinion that you can't go wrong with a turbo kit priced at $1050 shipped. To have custom pipes bent and welded would cost you more than half the price of the kit, plus the seller is giving you a blow off valve, all the silicon air couplings, the waste gate the oil lines and connecting parts and hardware. The turbo is a T3/T4 copy. Maybe its not a top Garrett or Turbonetics but IIRC darkhorizon has used the Godspeed turbos with good results and in the worst case a higher end turbo could be bolted on as an upgrade down the line. The only missing item may be the boost gauge, chip and the 2 BAR MAP but those issues are easily addressed and can be added at reasonable cost. Several guys here on the forum have done chips for this engine and optimal dyno tuning for the buyers combination of cam, C/R and injector size can be done later if required. I would be inclined to add a MSD 6A ignition to any Fiero 60* V6 turbo system as I believe that the stock Fiero ignition may be marginal for boosted applications.

I agree totally if you want to replace a part with a quality part later you can but you wont buy the lot for a better price.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 09-10-2012).]

JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 05:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been debating doing this myself, Dennis has been telling me I should be able to tackle it. The part that worries me is I have no lift, and drilling the oil pan to install the bung. From what this guy is telling me everything else is bolt on. I wish all you that are willing to help we're closer... Thanks for all the offers but I might just take it in and probably get beat over the head from the local proformance shop.
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JCircs:

I have been debating doing this myself, Dennis has been telling me I should be able to tackle it. The part that worries me is I have no lift, and drilling the oil pan to install the bung. From what this guy is telling me everything else is bolt on. I wish all you that are willing to help we're closer... Thanks for all the offers but I might just take it in and probably get beat over the head from the local proformance shop.

If your gonna go somewhere get ahold of Haus Of Guru (thats wrong) He has a shop I believe in lower jersey which specializes in fieros and 3800 sc/turbo swaps.
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last time I spoke with Dave (BMWguru) he was backed up for a year with swaps. I'll give him a shout and see if he has any openings, I think this is up his ally and he's only 40 minutes away. If I had a lift in my garage I would just have Convictedredneck and phirewire over for the day and knock this out. My wife cooks very well on Sunday's.....
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If a lift is the only thing stopping you, I don't see what the problem is. If the three of you were to get together and bang this out, I bet you'd have it installed and ready for tuning after a full days work providing it truly is bolt on (the fabbed parts aren't crap and line up properly) and the parts coming off aren't rusted to hell/ broken bolts/ etc.

I don't know if you've seen redneck's car since his build (I assume not since you weren't at the last cruise), you'd be - I know I was haha.
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nitro,
It's Redneck's video that started me with the turbo bug!!! This is all his fault.... I'm thinking it's a days work too, the guy who makes em says its a few hours. I also have someone ready and willing to burn my chip when I'm ready.
Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a 3.4 PR in my 88. I am very interested in how this kit will perform on it. I drive my car quite a bit so reliability is a major concern. Who is going to burn your chip?
PFF
System Bot
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok just got a call from Rick of Boosted Exhaust, Real nice guy. After speaking with him I decided to upgrade to a external adjustable wastegate. System should be complete and shipped by the end of the week.
ConvictedRedneck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok just got a call from Rick of Boosted Exhaust, Real nice guy. After speaking with him I decided to upgrade to a external adjustable wastegate. System should be complete and shipped by the end of the week.

I'm assuming he changes the design of the exhaust crossover to allow the use of one then? Does the kit come with a fitting for the oil pan? If so, is it weld on or threaded? Either way, I used a step-bit to drill my pan with it still in the car. I just drained the oil afterwards and fished around inside the hole with a strong magnet to make sure there were no chips in the pan.

Are you using the stock Fiero ECM now?

Honestly, save yourself the cost of labor and let us know when you're ready to work on it. I'm only 1.5hrs out from you. I didn't have a lift either to work on mine, just a tall jack. Hell, I'll even bring that along if need be!
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RedNeck you are the man, what a forum....Hopefully I receive the kit sometime next week, then I will see how I will go about the install.

[This message has been edited by JCircs (edited 09-10-2012).]

eljibaro127

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eljibaro127Send a Private Message to eljibaro127Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

System should be complete and shipped by the end of the week.

Waiting till the end of week. Hope everything goes out good. BTW u have a lot of gut to be the first guy to put this on your car.
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm assuming he changes the design of the exhaust crossover to allow the use of one then? Does the kit come with a fitting for the oil pan? If so, is it weld on or threaded? Either way, I used a step-bit to drill my pan with it still in the car. I just drained the oil afterwards and fished around inside the hole with a strong magnet to make sure there were no chips in the pan.

Are you using the stock Fiero ECM now?

Honestly, save yourself the cost of labor and let us know when you're ready to work on it. I'm only 1.5hrs out from you. I didn't have a lift either to work on mine, just a tall jack. Hell, I'll even bring that along if need be!

You probably won't need me with this guy,^ but I'm a half hour behind him if you do.
ConvictedRedneck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The more the merrier! Although if you help you might catch the turbo bug too

JCircs, couple other things I thought of while mowing the lawn...haha
- Going with an external wastegate, did he mention that now you'll have to somehow route the wastegate exhaust either into the exhaust somewhere post-turbo or route it to atmosphere somewhere away from anything it could damage?
- I don't know what's all included when he says "oil lines" but you'll likely need a brass "T" fitting for your oil pressure tube/sensor to tap into the oil system to feed the turbo. I don't recall the thread size offhand but I can look it up. Anyone happen to know?

Just in case you missed it, what ECM is in the car now?
Phirewire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The more the merrier! Although if you help you might catch the turbo bug too

JCircs, couple other things I thought of while mowing the lawn...haha
- Going with an external wastegate, did he mention that now you'll have to somehow route the wastegate exhaust either into the exhaust somewhere post-turbo or route it to atmosphere somewhere away from anything it could damage?
- I don't know what's all included when he says "oil lines" but you'll likely need a brass "T" fitting for your oil pressure tube/sensor to tap into the oil system to feed the turbo. I don't recall the thread size offhand but I can look it up. Anyone happen to know?

Just in case you missed it, what ECM is in the car now?

I'd be going for more of the knowledge, and the sight of another fiero. Offering my hands is just the price i'll pay to see and learn.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You underestimate your ability. I've done turbo installations for friends at their garage and did them without a lift. The kit should have instructions and should tell you exactly where to drill the oil pan hole for the oil return fitting. Its easy. if you want bring the pan over to my shop and I'll drill it for you on my drill press.
Most of the install of a turbo system is done topside. The only task where you must work from below is the oil pan removal which is not hard. All you need is a floor jack a pair of jackstands and a creeper. Just need to jack the rear up so that you can crawl under it to detach the exhaust ( 2 bolts) and drop the oil pan. You disconnect the battery cable, remove starter (saving the shims) support engine with jack and a piece of plywood under the oil pan then you remove the front engine mount, mount bracket, jack engine up a couple of inches, put a 1' piece of 2 x 4 between the balancer and frame. Let engine down. Drain oil and remove all bolts holding oil pan in place. Drop pan, dril, attach bung, regasket, attach oil return line place RTV dabs in corners, reassemble all removed parts-done. That is the hardest part of the install. Then go topside, remove crossover pipe, install new crossover, mount turbo, attach pipes, hoses and finish up. If you get stuck just call and I'll walk you through the process.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2012 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

I'd be going for more of the knowledge, and the sight of another fiero. Offering my hands is just the price i'll pay to see and learn.

I'd come out for this reason as well. Not having a fiero really sucks and it'd be a good experience to actually do a turbo swap not to mention bs around with you guys.

Its been a while since I've worked on a car out of pleasure instead of dumping cash into it to fix, would be a nice change for once. (cough cough my supercharged grand prix and trans am)
ConvictedRedneck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like you'll need a 1/4" 18 NPT T-fitting from what I found searching.
PFF
System Bot
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2012 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hit a wall at 4500 rpm with a 3.1 and T3-calibur turbo (KKK K3). I'll be interested to see the this T3/4 hybrid turbo can do on a 3.4!
Actually, in my move from Massachusetts to Rhode Island, I found an old T3 w/downpipe I've had laying around for years. Thinking about sending it out to get the T4 impeller added in...does anyone know of a reputable shop that does this?

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 09-11-2012).]

eljibaro127

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eljibaro127Send a Private Message to eljibaro127Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any Updates?
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

I hit a wall at 4500 rpm with a 3.1 and T3-calibur turbo (KKK K3). I'll be interested to see the this T3/4 hybrid turbo can do on a 3.4!
Actually, in my move from Massachusetts to Rhode Island, I found an old T3 w/downpipe I've had laying around for years. Thinking about sending it out to get the T4 impeller added in...does anyone know of a reputable shop that does this?

Sizing and matching a turbo to an engine is a difficult challenge. The Garrett T-3 that I originally installed was from a 2.3L Ford engine. It ran well on my 2.8L but was too small on my 3.4L. It was then rebuilt into a hybrid by Limit Engineering in AZ. I believe that they used a Grand National size compressor wheel. Runs great. Don't know if they can rework a KKK but here is their website:
http://www.limitengineering.com/
In the worse case just upgrade the turbo to a larger size. Talk to these guys as they are the experts.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2012 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@Dennis,

I have a T3, sold my K3. The K3 was also upgradeable to use a K4 wheel by boring the housing. I'll check them out. Thanks for the info!

To the OP,

Any updates? Did the hardware arrive?
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spoke to Rick on Friday he was finishing up the system and getting it ready to ship out, should be out Saturday (yesterday) or Monday.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please post up a pick of the complete system when you receive it? I'm curious to see what all actually comes in it and how complete it is when you install it.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 09-16-2012).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty much just threw away $1050 on piping and a Chinese turbo but good luck dude
JCircs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spoke to Rick again today and all I can say is if this turbo is half as good as his customer service I made out on this deal! It doesn't matter what time I call him he always answers the phone, and he has caller id because he always knows its me. He would probably stay on the phone for an hour if I kept asking questions. System was mailed out today fully assembled I should have it in a few days. Stay tuned......
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2012 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love my eBay turbo on my Honda.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock