Started on: 04-20-2012 01:40 PM
Replies: 190 (3981 views)
Last post by: carbonfiber_kid on 10-16-2013 03:47 PM
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
IP: Logged
RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for sending your payments. I will update the list around 8:45 tonight. I will update the paid list as soon as I get a chance.

For those of you who have already paid all you need to do now is wait for them to show up in your mailbox. Thank you for being a part of this project.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sending payment now..

By the way, you should PM all the ppl who want these in case they are not watching the thread.. I looked at it by random chance today.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tbone42

8477 posts
Member since Apr 2010
Oh **** .. it sent the money off before I finished putting in my address! wtf.. I hit "enter" to go to the next text line while entering my address in "notes" and it sent the payment through. Thats messed up.

Sending you a PM now with the rest of my street address.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 05-01-2012).]

LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent at 7:15PM tonight.
outlawfiero17

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawfiero17Send a Private Message to outlawfiero17Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent i cant wait.
sadie goad

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent!
Fierostarvin

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierostarvinSend a Private Message to FierostarvinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent, thanks for your efforts
Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent.

Thanks RACE.

- Flamberge
c-l

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for c-lSend a Private Message to c-lEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent, as a Gift, so there are no fee's deducted. Thanks!
PFF
System Bot
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have Money!!!

Thanks, Kenton

Cant wait till they come in...

Jim

------------------
The only thing more Fun than Driving a Fiero, is Learning how to Work on one...

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in the process of updating the list right now. I hope to have everyone who has paid marked with a $ in the next 20 minutes.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The list has been updated showing payment by everyone I currently have a paypal from. Thank you!

I will update it again tomorrow.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2012 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for 3 coins as gift.........5/1/12 11:05PM Pertinant info included.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. The list is current.

If you have yet to make payment please do so at your earliest convenience.
SoCal Jim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoCal JimSend a Private Message to SoCal JimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Damn, Missed the boat.
Send a note if I can get on board.

Thanks, Jim

www.jimsfiero.com

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent Payment
SoCal Jim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoCal JimSend a Private Message to SoCal JimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent. $$ tomorrow. Thanks. JIM
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent......name marked as paid. thanks again.
PFF
System Bot
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are welcome. Thanks for your quick payment.

I sent a group pm to the people who I am still waiting to hear from about payment. It may have come through messed up with html tags everwhere. Please read it carefully if that happened on your end to make sure that you are seeing the final price that includes shipping.

Thanks
datacop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent..
hinesb1890

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hinesb1890Click Here to visit hinesb1890's HomePageSend a Private Message to hinesb1890Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent!
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for my three! Thanks for doing the math for us, it makes my head hurt a lot less.
Have you had any luck finding a local Indy for color matching?
Mark
Axdrenalin

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AxdrenalinClick Here to visit Axdrenalin's HomePageSend a Private Message to AxdrenalinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent via Paypal for all four coins! Thanks for the PM reminder, I got it as soon as I logged in tonight!

Robert
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent. Thanks Kenton! You rock!
chrishahn87

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2012 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrishahn87Send a Private Message to chrishahn87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.
Thank you Kenton!
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2012 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTMN:

Payment sent for my three! Thanks for doing the math for us, it makes my head hurt a lot less.
Have you had any luck finding a local Indy for color matching?
Mark

Not yet. Do you have one that I could come over and see?

The list has been updated and it should show payment for those of you who have sent your money through out the evening. I will update the list again tomorrow afternoon and again tomorrow night before I go to bed. I will do it more often if I am able to.

Thank you all for your prompt payment. Between now and Friday I will do the paperwork and make our payment to obtain the tracking numbers from Groundspeak. When I receive them I will combine that list with the personalized engraving list and send it to the manufacturer so they can forward it to the engraver.

Very soon I will also make our deposit to the manufacturer and begin production. Several thing have to happen in a specific order and they all need to be done accurately. Once I am sure that everything is perfect we will proceed.

I am very satisfied with the pace of this project so far. We have a good process in place for creating these coins.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 05-03-2012).]

SoCal Jim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2012 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoCal JimSend a Private Message to SoCal JimEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
$$ Sent. Thanks Jim

www.jimsfiero.com
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2012 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent also. Thanks again Race!
PFF
System Bot
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2012 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you both.

***If someone owns both a Tyler coin and an Indy Fiero, could you tell me if that red would be a good match please?***

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 05-03-2012).]

GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2012 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[Not yet. Do you have one that I could come over and see?

[/QUOTE]

I have a new seat cover in Iowa City, I could meet you half way with it to compare to your color charts if you get desparate.
Mark
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2012 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment just sent..
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2012 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

payment just sent..

Thank you for that, and for checking the color against your carpet. I looked at the color deck in the sunlight and it should be a very good match. PMS 186 will be our color.
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update: May 4, 2012 I have completed double checking our order list and have contacted the manufacturer with our final quantity. I have made our down-payment and begin production this week instead of next week as I had planned. Thank your for your quick payments. You are the ones who made that possible.

I have made our payment to Annie at Groundspeak and our tracking codes are being processed as I type this. I should be receiving them shortly. Once I have them I will be combining those codes with our existing engraving list. Chrisy at Coins For Everything will have everything that she needs from us to proceed. I will make our final payment either today or on Monday.

There can be no further modifications to our request list. The order is officially locked.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 05-04-2012).]

ICCAMDFIERO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICCAMDFIEROSend a Private Message to ICCAMDFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry on being a little late, havent been online in a few days. Payment sent! --greghenderson
RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2012 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICCAMDFIERO:

Sorry on being a little late, havent been online in a few days. Payment sent! --greghenderson

No problem. Please send me a PM containing your mailing address.

Thanks,

Kenton

Edit: Aside from approving the final artwork and making our final payment, the product is in the hands of the manufacturer until the coins arrive at my house.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 05-05-2012).]

RACE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2012 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
William Y. What is your screen name here?
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2012 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
payment sent. sorry i was late.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock