Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  New nose Fi512 by Amida's FieroVation...any interest? (Page 19)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
New nose Fi512 by Amida's FieroVation...any interest? by Amida
Started on: 02-23-2010 01:22 PM
Replies: 746 (64341 views)
Last post by: MrMWS on 12-03-2022 10:38 AM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2019 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That formula diffuser !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
IP: Logged
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

That formula diffuser !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The rear diffuser will update & enhance the look of the stock '87-88 coupe.

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2349 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Fi512 nose without grill test fit before shipping.

motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

The rear diffuser will update & enhance the look of the stock '87-88 coupe.

When will it be ready???

Joe
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2019 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..., but I would like to finish the 599gtb rear diffuser for the '88 Formula rear bumper...

Bob

Waffles

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2019 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WafflesSend a Private Message to WafflesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After looking through the posts I'm so happy that someone is making these bumpers, I'll be looking forward to getting one later this year as an early Christmas present
Fiero-Vivo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2019 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-VivoSend a Private Message to Fiero-VivoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this Amida Fi512 being manufactured by anyone at this point?
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2019 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero-Vivo:

Is this Amida Fi512 being manufactured by anyone at this point?

Yes just email or pm amida. Takes a while toake but sooooooooo worth it. I have his 355 nose.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2019 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love these but ended up modifying my GT front.
randy86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2020 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randy86Send a Private Message to randy86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
@Amida,
Are you still making noses?
I had a slight boo boo and I find myself in need of a bumper.

Thanks,
Randy
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2020 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looks pretty good after all these years
PFF
System Bot
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2020 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

Still looks pretty good after all these years

Very nicely done!
AJISNOT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2021 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJISNOTSend a Private Message to AJISNOTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very nicely done!

Wanted to reply to you. Emailed and waiting for a bumper. I am also in the Seattle area.
What are your prices ? For front bumpers or anything else you might have on hand for a Fiero.
snyderman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2021 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for snydermanSend a Private Message to snydermanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump

Amida. You still making these?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2021 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida you working on anything new ?
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2021 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For this that Bought one of Rob’s gorgeous bumpers I have a grill insert for the 512 nose. I sold the bumper a while ago and somehow still have the insert and have no use for it. I don’t recall what Rob charges for the grill. I can post photos later or PM me for info.

Will
88WhiteGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2022 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88WhiteGTSend a Private Message to 88WhiteGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

For this that Bought one of Rob’s gorgeous bumpers I have a grill insert for the 512 nose. I sold the bumper a while ago and somehow still have the insert and have no use for it. I don’t recall what Rob charges for the grill. I can post photos later or PM me for info.

Will

Can you send me how much are you selling the grill inserts? Can you send pics of what exactly your selling? Gabriel5316@gmail.com. Thanks!
88WhiteGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2022 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88WhiteGTSend a Private Message to 88WhiteGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

88WhiteGT

9 posts
Member since Jul 2021

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Will

Can you send me how much are you selling the grill inserts? Can you send pics of what exactly your selling? Gabriel5316@gmail.com. Thanks!
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2022 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88WhiteGT:

Email sent

Dr \/\/
jdv

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2022 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amida Nice work. Do you recall where the gti fender flares are from?
infinitewill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2022 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

I am 100% positive Rob (Amida) fabricated them from scratch. His work is unmatched

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 02-14-2022).]

PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2022 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

If you're talking about these, he sells them. I can't give you his price because it may have changed.

Not JDM specific, but I do have universal fender flares. These for a VW GTI

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2022 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My first post in a while on this thread. I've been doing interior work mostly. I'll need a nose for my own Formula eventually if / when I have the time.

MrMWS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2022 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MrMWSSend a Private Message to MrMWSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My first post in a while on this thread. I've been doing interior work mostly. I'll need a nose for my own Formula eventually if / when I have the time.

Are you still taking orders for the 512 bumpers? And how much cost and time. Thanks
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2022 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent with info.

Originally posted by MrMWS:

Are you still taking orders for the 512 bumpers? And how much cost and time. Thanks

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2022 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
MrMWS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2022 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MrMWSSend a Private Message to MrMWSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
replied to PM.

PM sent with info.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock