Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  New nose Fi512 by Amida's FieroVation...any interest? (Page 18)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
New nose Fi512 by Amida's FieroVation...any interest? by Amida
Started on: 02-23-2010 01:22 PM
Replies: 746 (64341 views)
Last post by: MrMWS on 12-03-2022 10:38 AM
Internet-man

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2015 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Internet-manSend a Private Message to Internet-manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you're looking for suggestions may I suggest clones of the JDM fender flares? I would Love to get my hands on those!
IP: Logged
mogadad

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mogadadSend a Private Message to mogadadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is he still making this nose? Price? Shipping?

[This message has been edited by mogadad (edited 05-24-2015).]

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2015 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mogadad:

Is he still making this nose? Price? Shipping?

Yep, shoot Rob an email...

Bob
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2015 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally after 3 years I got my front bumper painted. Has the be my favorite fiero bumper ever made and the best quality fiberglass part too. Sure does make my car look a lot more exotic. Where I live 1/2 the people have no idea what a fiero is anyways so now it really confuses them.

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boysatt:

Finally after 3 years I got my front bumper painted. Has the be my favorite fiero bumper ever made and the best quality fiberglass part too. Sure does make my car look a lot more exotic. Where I live 1/2 the people have no idea what a fiero is anyways so now it really confuses them.

Really great appearance. How about a frontal shot? Is this the only style Rob makes or is it one of his offerings.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 06-28-2015).]

RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2015 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Really great appearance. How about a frontal shot? Is this the only style Rob makes or is it one of his offerings.

Rob has the best 355 style fascia, too.

Bob
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2015 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great!

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2015 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not JDM specific, but I do have universal fender flares. These for a VW GTI

Originally posted by Internet-man:

If you're looking for suggestions may I suggest clones of the JDM fender flares? I would Love to get my hands on those!

Internet-man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2015 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Internet-manSend a Private Message to Internet-manEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

Not JDM specific, but I do have universal fender flares. These for a VW GTI

I appreciate the offer but those things are huge lol The JDM flares are tiny, that's kind of the point.

Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2015 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love mine.
RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2016 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^ Gorgeous.

Bob
PFF
System Bot
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2016 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

I love mine.

Nice job. I will need a nose for my Formula as well.

jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2016 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP: I am going to try and get one ordered in the next couple weeks..

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
Northstar Rebuild

Drewbdo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2016 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrewbdoSend a Private Message to DrewbdoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm kind of new here. I hope it's ok to post a new question to an older thread.

I really like the headlights in this photo and wondered if anyone has information about them. Is this a kit, or custom one-off headlight build... ?

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2016 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Answer sent via PM.
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2016 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's how it looks now that it's finally all one color. Aside from one some strip on the roof that needs bodywork first. A few issues have showed up with the wrap but not too terrible for my first attempt on a car that had a really crappy paintjob.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by zmcdonal (edited 05-05-2016).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2016 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice job!

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

Here's how it looks now that it's finally all one color. Aside from one some strip on the roof that needs bodywork first. A few issues have showed up with the wrap but not too terrible for my first attempt on a car that had a really crappy paintjob.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2016 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This really looks fantastic.

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2016 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Shipped out.

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 06-04-2016).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2016 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2349 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Need more pics please.

bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2016 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I so want one of your bumpers

dan
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2016 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonaduce:

I so want one of your bumpers

dan

I think we all do!
j bf1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2017 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for j bf1Send a Private Message to j bf1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you make a rear bumper?

------------------
~John

'88 GT 5spd White/Beechwood (modded)
'00 Corvette vert. 6spd Yellow/Black (lightly modded)
'05 Colorado Xtreme Black/Graphite
'13 CanAm Spyder ST-S SE5 Pearl Yellow (modded)

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2018 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by j bf1:

Do you make a rear bumper?

I may have a chance this summer to finish design work on the '87-'88 coupe/Formula rear diffuser.

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2018 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2349 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Fresh Fi355 nose de-molding process pics.

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2018 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2349 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Here's a Finished Fi355 nose from a little while back.

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2018 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful work. Some of the best that I have seen. Do you cut and finish the openings or is it shipped with no cuts? Something for me to consider this fall when my ragtop finally hits the road

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2018 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is very nice looking for sure.
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2018 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Beautiful work. Some of the best that I have seen. Do you cut and finish the openings or is it shipped with no cuts? Something for me to consider this fall when my ragtop finally hits the road

It's offered as a do-it-yourself item to save on cost. Trimming/drilling/fitting and turn signal resizing is an optional service. Thanks.

Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2018 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

Shipped out.

Think that's my black one !
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2018 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

Think that's my black one !

You may be right. Most are done in gray gelcoat.
PFF
System Bot
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2018 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amida

2349 posts
Member since Jul 2003
with Maxima turn signal re-sizing.

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 01-26-2019).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fi355/Maxima lights/grill trial fit before shipping.

At Greyhound bus station

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 07-14-2018).]

RCR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2018 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cant give you any more pluses, Rob. Great stuff.

Bob
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2018 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fi355 nose on a White GT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ng23hmTGOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ECAI-Vr5LE

[This message has been edited by Amida (edited 01-21-2019).]

Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2019 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Last one for the time being. Moving onto interior work.

shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2019 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful work man!

shem
koolgtz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2019 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for koolgtzSend a Private Message to koolgtzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any plans on diong a fast back deck lid?
Amida

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2019 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by koolgtz:

Any plans on diong a fast back deck lid?

No plans on doing that, but I would like to finish the 599gtb rear diffuser for the '88 Formula rear bumper. Perhaps in the summer.
Oregon88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2019 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Oregon88Send a Private Message to Oregon88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful Work man

I'm happy that it looks so good, but so pissed that mine looks so bad. I bought it from somebody else and it showed up unfinished and really low quality looking compared to yours
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 19 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock