Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Custom Rears ? Let's see what's cooking ! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Custom Rears ? Let's see what's cooking ! by exoticse
Started on: 09-29-2006 08:35 PM
Replies: 282 (29413 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 08-13-2021 05:43 PM
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2006 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a plan, just photochopin an older photo for fun.

IP: Logged
3.8 SC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2006 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the last photo, I took, of my car, before it was put away for the winter.
The rear bumper is just sitting on the car for the photo.

As you can see, two 82 Trans-ams lost their rear spoilers to make this design.
Still in process and going with new style exhaust tips!

------------------
WWW.CLEVELANDFIEROS.COM
Removed old photo - new photo coming this spring!

My rear defuser

It's finally in the paint shop, till spring!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2006 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is sick !

Nice, nice, nice !!!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone ?
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my car out of storage on Friday and had it shipped back to Memphis, took it to work yesterday.... and this is what I came up with after a neighbor broke out the tail lights. A few hours, a little cutting and a slipped disk in my back, this is what I came up with.

Just a set of Skyline lights and relocating the plate for a center-exit exhaust. Everything is just sitting here, just working out exactly how I want to mount it. Not as nice as some of the others but I kinda like it.
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See Gary Nelson's C4 'vette adaptation on this thread:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/063439.html

http://www.fierocountry.us

[This message has been edited by larini74 (edited 03-04-2008).]

McCool

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for McCoolSend a Private Message to McCoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw a rear end on a Fiero that was modelled after the Bonneville? anyone else ever seen that thing?
AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Um.. What was the reasoning behind smashing out the lights?? But, it seems like something nice looking will come from it anyway. Nice touch with those Skyline lights.
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Um.. What was the reasoning behind smashing out the lights?? But, it seems like something nice looking will come from it anyway. Nice touch with those Skyline lights.

Backed into it with his car, claimed he did not see it He doesn't even have insurance (it's state law, you have to have it, yet I don't know why they issue plates without proof of insurance). My insurance advised me not to claim it, and try to sue him, waste of my time. So I'll get if fixed sooner or later.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump.
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Notchback...

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...060811-1-056168.html

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 03-30-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
brokeagain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2007 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brokeagainSend a Private Message to brokeagainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
topher i like the lowered wing.just how did you do it?
brokeagain

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2007 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brokeagainSend a Private Message to brokeagainEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

brokeagain

367 posts
Member since Sep 2004
topher i like the lowered wing.just how did you do it?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2007 03:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Belongs to PFF member XzotikGT

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-20-2007).]

AZStreak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2007 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AZStreakSend a Private Message to AZStreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow...that`s amazing. Gotta be one of the most amazing teck lids i`ve ever seen. Bravo :claps:

------------------

Sig by F-I-E-R-O

ITALGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2007 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been waiting for someone to try this! Very cool...

Originally posted by exoticse:

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2007 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse said: Belongs to PFF member XzotikGT

WHOA! THAT ROCKS!!!

Can we get some technical details on that? Or is he keeping it hush-hush?

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 05-20-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2007 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice wide body. Did he use a Fiero fender flare? How wide are the rear tires?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-20-2007).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2007 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New one off, widebody rear by Car-lo

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-21-2007).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2007 01:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

a different angle.

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2007 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

New one off, widebody rear by Car-lo

Those are some beautiful sharp lines!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2007 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a project that I have been working on. Its a battle style rear bumper that belongs on a 92 Eclipse. These pictures were taken as I started working on it. Its almost finished and I dont have any pictures of it as of the moment. I had to cut it in half (as you can see) to make it longer for the Fiero. I also had to cut out the fender wells because they were not at the right angle, those are all molded back on to follow the original wheel well openings. The lower rear scoops were also cut out, do to them being angled wrong after fitting the bumper onto the Fiero. I made a plate the bolts onto the rear "L" shaped bracket that the original bumper mounted to.

In this picture you can see how the lines of the bumper flow right up into the rear decklid. I will get some pictures of it as it sits now for you as soon as I am able.

It really took alot of time and fustration to make the bumper actually wrap around the sides.
I just cant wait until I start the front bumper.
John

------------------

Project88GT build up thread

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2007 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

talk about easy engine acess.. SWEET mod tho, hope to see it at a show someday!

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2007 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm now working on the rest of my rear end concept. The "diffuser fascia" is complete, but the round tail lights, modified decklid, and modified spoiler are still in the works. You've seen the concept sketch on page 1, but here it is again:

Here I'm test-fitting the modded spoiler. The angle of attack will be adjustable.

Here I'm making a casting of the tail light section. Shave them tail lights, baby!

I'll post more photos when I have something presentable.
XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2007 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didnt know I had pictures on here. I just loaded a few more pictures of the car on my Car-domain in my sifnature TODAY!

Check them out...

As far as the deatils. I have a LOT less Fiero back there than most, so for me it was simple, on a stock car it would take a lot more work. Since these photo's were taken I have decided to leave the bumper stationary and make the gt clip tilt on its own. I want to add some type of diffuser, or mount a big ole intercooler down low, and the tilting bumper would interfere with that.

Oh, and its not a wide body, I just pinched the clip on both sides.

------------------
1987 GT 3.4 DOHC turboed
Updated page 11/3/06
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/167457/1

[This message has been edited by XzotikGT (edited 05-27-2007).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2007 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
more of the custom rear from XzotikGT !

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

Bonus pic of his custom dash.

Nice work !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-28-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Big brakes, big rims/tires, widebody, and bangn' interior....."All eyes on him."
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What car is that lower part of the front bumper from?

Originally posted by XzotikGT:
Oh, and its not a wide body, I just pinched the clip on both sides.

Realy cool car. More pics of that widebody illusion work?

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
Europe # 1 choptop

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 05-28-2007).]

AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2007 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was having fun on the ol art pad and this popped into my mind from a picture I seen way back and jotted it down as an idea to paste to the back of a Fiero. It'd have a hinged rear that opens to the back, or even maybe a complete take off for 180* access to the engine bay.

I have 2 different tail lights cuz I wasn't sure what would look best on it.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2007 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump for some fresh onion.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bumping it.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2007 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

more of the custom rear from XzotikGT !

Hey Tony, any more info on XzotikGT dude? Enquiring minds would like to know.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bumping it up !
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2007 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More mods to an other modded rear end.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

keeping the newbees in the loop.
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2008 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The modified decklid and spoiler I mentioned earlier are almost done. Here's a quick pic:

You can watch my progress in the Silver Freak Project thread.

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 02-28-2008).]

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to do somthing like this what do all of you think?

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tomorrow, I'll be installing this on my car:

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2008 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!!!! looks great I would be even more excited if you were putting it on my car hehe :-)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock