Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Lambo Door Galloria (FIERO) VDC, scissor doors ect.. (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lambo Door Galloria (FIERO) VDC, scissor doors ect.. by madcurl
Started on: 09-08-2004 03:48 PM
Replies: 458 (35351 views)
Last post by: Robb Craige on 08-19-2013 08:24 AM
88lambofiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2010 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Thanks Madcurl I was going to post some pic but you beat me to it here is the thread where they can be found.
Thanks Jesse (88lambofiero)
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/078049.html

Yes I own page 11

[This message has been edited by 88lambofiero (edited 05-30-2010).]

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damnit Curly stop taunting me! The wife would murder me if I invested in a set of VDC hinges at the moment
Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 04:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any info on the suicide doors and those gauges? thanks
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

any info on the suicide doors and those gauges? thanks

Not much info regarding the suicide doors--since only 3-Fiero have been modifed by V8Archie, but there are a few pics of the clearances using the MadArch kit.

Look here for better details; https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000061.html

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2010 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

drkmojo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drkmojoSend a Private Message to drkmojoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I looked up decah.net but they no longer seem to be operating.

I found these guys: http://www.thehoffmangroup....lstyle&product=lambo

Is there someone who makes the bracket for the bolt-on kit or would you recommend the weld-on kit?

Are there other companies out there that you would recommend?

Thanks,
John
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

05-30-2010 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroClick Here to Email 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Madcurl I was going to post some pic but you beat me to it here is the thread where they can be found.
Thanks Jesse (88lambofiero)
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/078049.html

this is as far as i know the only bolt on kit for the fiero.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
From back in the day at Mr. Mikes place.

In TX

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2010 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2010 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sharkman's Choptop #1 in Europe

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2010 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2010 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess mine is now in this category ..

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 08-26-2012).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroDev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDevSend a Private Message to FieroDevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2010 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroloco

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2010 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
from mexico

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tina's.

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 06:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroloco:

from mexico

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dam it
we are not allowed to have those blue lights under the cars. becaus erthe cops also have blue lights and it might be confused with being a cop highway car.
Isn't that stupid
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2011 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Strut for VDI.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-26-2011).]

jasonfox

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-26-2011 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Here's a bunch, not sure how "new" they are, though...

http://fiero5000.com/preserve/

and my favorite:

-FieroRumor

The light angles are all wrong on that; looks photoshoped.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2011 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jasonfox:

The light angles are all wrong on that; looks photoshoped.

Yep. It's photoshoped.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2011 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you going to do anything about the six bolts holdih the side mirrors?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

Are you going to do anything about the six bolts holdih the side mirrors?

Oh yeah, trust me. Those nuts are a thorn in Troy and mine side. I'm thinknig about using some type of decorative flush mounted nut (maybe satin ) would solve that issue if some of the threads are removed, but I'll follow Troyboy lead if he finds a better mouse trap. Whodeannie's way of resolving this issue is way better than ours. That said, in cases were something is started another person can perfect an idea by tweaking it.
OneSlowFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

needs a bump before it's archived!

I am loving the hood and decklid on this one. Any info on where I can get these scoops?
OneSlowFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OneSlowFiero

316 posts
Member since Apr 2011

Here's Sppdy's

This one looks like an autobot in mid transformation It needs a transformers decal on the hood haha. Another bad ass ride!

[This message has been edited by OneSlowFiero (edited 05-02-2011).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oneslowfiero,

Those vents are custom curly vents, done by madcurl.

He built sets for 3 of 4 of his fieros, so they are not available on the open market. I have loooooong campaigned for any one of the fiero vendors to work out a deal with curly to reproduce them, but so far no one seems interested.

Those are my favorite vents of all time, but i think curly has made them his own, and to duplicate them witout tweeking them, just does not seem right. As you can see below Curly actually improved the design you posted above on his later fieros by making the scoops wider. Looks much better.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-01-2011).]

OneSlowFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneSlowFieroSend a Private Message to OneSlowFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Oneslowfiero,

Those vents are custom curly vents, done by madcurl.

He built sets for 3 of 4 of his fieros, so they are not available on the open market. I have loooooong campaigned for any one of the fiero vendors to work out a deal with curly to reproduce them, but so far no one seems interested.

Those are my favorite vents of all time, but i think curly has made them his own, and to duplicate them witout tweeking them, just does not seem right. As you can see below Curly actually improved the design you posted above on his later fieros by making the scoops wider. Looks much better.

Damn I was afraid of them not being available haha. Oh well... Body modifications come after my engine swap so I have plenty of time to think of something else. But I WILL be making a picture of his car my desktop background because they are by far my favorite vents out of all the ones I've ever seen on Fieros. I have an extra hood and decklid so maybe I'll do a little experimentation haha
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2011 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2011 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who has their wings up?
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2011 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2011 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh the horror! I am not and never will be a fan of the this mod. Meh.. to each their own I guess.
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2011 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2012 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a bit confused regarding all the different kinds of VDC's out there now. Can someone please pair one picture of a VDC on a Fiero along with the vendor and the information if it has to be modified or is bolt-on. Thanks!

------------------

Currently being upgraded at Whodeanie Customs with many TLG Automotive parts

www.yellowfiero.com Pictures Modifications

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2012 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yellowstone:

I'm a bit confused regarding all the different kinds of VDC's out there now. Can someone please pair one picture of a VDC on a Fiero along with the vendor and the information if it has to be modified or is bolt-on. Thanks!

Check out "What's up at Archie's. They're looking for 5 or more people to do a group buy. The best on the market are VDI.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

docholliday

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dochollidaySend a Private Message to dochollidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had my V.D.I. hinges (customized by V8 Archie) installed last week. As soon as I finish re-upholstering the seats, I'll put on my 17" Centerline's and then look for some more money to spend.

[This message has been edited by docholliday (edited 02-07-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock