Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Lambo Door Galloria (FIERO) VDC, scissor doors ect.. (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Lambo Door Galloria (FIERO) VDC, scissor doors ect.. by madcurl
Started on: 09-08-2004 03:48 PM
Replies: 458 (35352 views)
Last post by: Robb Craige on 08-19-2013 08:24 AM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2005 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GODFATHER:

Here you go madcurl
[

Hope you enjoy .

Looks good and the doors appear to line-up very nicely.

Did you bolt or weld the VDC kit?

IP: Logged
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2005 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are bolted in . I wanted to make sure that I could adust them if needed . Thanks for the compliments madcurl .
Tina

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2005 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TinaSend a Private Message to TinaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Different

Tina

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2005 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

This car will attend the Kit Kar Show in San Leandro CA on Sept 10 & 11th

Sad news. This car will not attend the San Leandro Kit Kar show on Sept 10th. The owner emailed me stating that the car is "back-logged" and will not be ready for painting before the upcomming show.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-27-2005).]

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2005 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WOW! Looks GREAT!!!!

romeo

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for romeoSend a Private Message to romeoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey that website u mentioned earlier doesnt list one for the fiero. maybe someone mentioned it but i didnt see a reply regarding that . anyway. how much ws the kit and did u hae to do any cutting or welding to make it happen? any special tools involved ?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2005 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by romeo:

hey that website u mentioned earlier doesnt list one for the fiero. maybe someone mentioned it but i didnt see a reply regarding that . anyway. how much ws the kit and did u hae to do any cutting or welding to make it happen? any special tools involved ?

If your talking about XS Customs.....call the company at 727 548-5800. Ask for Kelly or Jerry. Or the group buy that others are doing. I haven't seen the other company's "work" but from the thread it seemed----promising?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-30-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2005 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump cause, "good threads should never die."

Tina's V8 Notchie

Tina again

86_FiErO_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2005 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86_FiErO_GTClick Here to visit 86_FiErO_GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to 86_FiErO_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
theirs all these really nice cars and lambo doors but noone's really said where they got them or how much they paid?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2005 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86_FiErO_GT:

theirs all these really nice cars and lambo doors but noone's really said where they got them or how much they paid?

You need to call Jerry

UPDATE: 7/14/05 11:04 AM (PT)

Jerry has pics and will send them to me shortly. The shops new address is:

10364 North 66th street
Penallas Park, FL. (mis-spelled the city's name)
# 727 548-5800

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2005 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New addition to the group:

Owners Name: ?

Kit: ?

We have more pics from Dragon. We might as well include Suicides to this "unique" group of outstanding Fieros.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-19-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2005 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beware the Dragon !

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2005 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whatever happened to Radruss ??

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2005 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by exoticse:

Whatever happened to Radruss ??

Guess this answers my question !!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2005 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Radruss's VDC are nice. I talked to Jerry today (XS Custom) he said that 20-VDC Fiero set have been produced so far. Hmm...someone is holding out?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2005 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Radruss's VDC are nice. I talked to Jerry today (XS Custom) he said that 20-VDC Fiero set have been produced so far. Hmm...someone is holding out?

Hmmmmm either they are keeping it secret to spring them at a big show or they just can't get the darned things to work hehehe.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump. Because---good threads should never die.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2005 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2005 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey guys,
is there a set of lambo door hinges at a fair price of there yet, that i can ship to Australia ?
Our Dollars is still $0.74 US

------------------
Allen
Australia
86 gold SE
85 red SE

AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2005 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by proff:

hey guys,
is there a set of lambo door hinges at a fair price of there yet, that i can ship to Australia ?
Our Dollars is still $0.74 US

soon... soon....

fiero86_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2005 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero86_gtSend a Private Message to fiero86_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

needs a bump before it's archived!

Man, I love that car *drool*

PFF
System Bot
Techbot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2005 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TechbotSend a Private Message to TechbotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ where'd he get that console mod? that thing rocks!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2005 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Techbot:

^ where'd he get that console mod? that thing rocks!

You've got pm.

fieroman22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2005 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman22Send a Private Message to fieroman22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
godfather----do-you-have-any-pics-of-original-kit-or-site-of-where-you-bought-them?---i-need-to-compare-them-to-mine-so-i-can-get-a-better-look-on-how-to-customize-the-ones-i-have- they-are-too-big....
AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2005 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroman22:

godfather----do-you-have-any-pics-of-original-kit-or-site-of-where-you-bought-them?---i-need-to-compare-them-to-mine-so-i-can-get-a-better-look-on-how-to-customize-the-ones-i-have- they-are-too-big....

LMAO dude... take the space key off and see if you can get it to work or something.. that sux lol

fieroman22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2005 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman22Send a Private Message to fieroman22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im-getting-a-new-one-soon
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2005 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Y'know I love my little 85 SE because although it looks stock (apart from the wheels) is isn't (3.4 DOHC swap) and then you guys post stuff like this:

and this

and I think, there goes the wife's Christmas present LOL

Love this thread, some beautiful cars on here.

------------------
Dave E

www.ltlfrari.com

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2005 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what if you had doors that opened the traditional suiside way, but up like scissor doors? ?
By the way, is there a kit for the suiside doors?
GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2005 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fieroman22 go to www.decah.net for the info .
AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2005 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88White3.4GT:

what if you had doors that opened the traditional suiside way, but up like scissor doors? ?
By the way, is there a kit for the suiside doors?

been done, but it takes some work, you take the lambo hinges and turn them around on the back side of the door.
fieroman22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2005 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman22Send a Private Message to fieroman22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well heres is mine so far still have more modifying to do, and drivers door, had to cut and weld but itll work, does ne one elses hit front fender when open all the way? oh and what number am i, and ill assume ill be the first with lambo doors and shaved handles?
PFF
System Bot
proff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2005 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a guy making the hinges here in Australia but the price is $3000
fieroman22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2005 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman22Send a Private Message to fieroman22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ouch but is that usa money or aus? cus aus is more than usa.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2005 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroman22:
oh and what number am i, and ill assume ill be the first with lambo doors and shaved handles?

Hmm? I wonder? Nice VDC kit. Thanks for posting pics.

UCFieroCharger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2005 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UCFieroChargerSend a Private Message to UCFieroChargerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone have to buy struts for their doors or where they supplied with the kits?
Im still looking for struts
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2005 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by UCFieroCharger:

Did anyone have to buy struts for their doors or where they supplied with the kits?
Im still looking for struts

Most of the bigger named kits supply everything.. Great thread though!

------------------

Custom Fiero Fiberglass

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bump. Because---good threads should never die.

COMPTON

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2006 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for COMPTONClick Here to visit COMPTON's HomePageSend a Private Message to COMPTONEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cough..bump...Cough

------------------
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2006 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Cause, "Good threads never die."

Tina working the Curse and blowin off NOS.

1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2006 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Madcurl, any info from Jerry?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock