Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero Redux (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero Redux by chester
Started on: 01-10-2004 10:51 PM
Replies: 525 (39614 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 08-05-2015 01:29 AM
Mighty Mouse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mighty MouseSend a Private Message to Mighty MouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump....

It's been two weeks, anything new??

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mighty Mouse:

Bump....

It's been two weeks, anything new??

Oh yeah, just a few pipe dreams, nothing special, hehehehehe. I may have some very poor camera-phone pics on Fri? Thats if Trends is on it! Thanks guys for the bump.

Ahhh....I just called them. They haven't started on it. They told next week, sorry guys. Good news is, I got the Celica lamp covers. I'll try and send a pic this Fri if I have some time.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 07-14-2004).]

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hes lying... its done. painted and hes driving it around right now... its been painted in some special invisible paint so that when he drives you cant see him...

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

www.KylesFiero.tk www.XoticRydz.tk

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Oh yeah, just a few pipe dreams,

I have those too...

WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
rynelson85

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rynelson85Send a Private Message to rynelson85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
:jawdrop: How in the hell did I miss this thread. Amazing work man!
Convertable Indy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Convertable IndySend a Private Message to Convertable IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Cliff, why not start an area for build-ups only? Maybe it will eliminate some threads, but with different titles ("weirdest or coolest mods") from happening.

As for your car Fiero Redux, sweet build up! Now, how about that interior??

------------------

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WingNut - MD:

bump

another...

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmPah!

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

www.KylesFiero.tk www.XoticRydz.tk

LITEDAZE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LITEDAZESend a Private Message to LITEDAZEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i can't wait to see the end result of this!
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2004 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Convertable Indy:

Hey Cliff, why not start an area for build-ups only?

Or maybe just a Madcurl's section.. :-/

PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I may have some very poor camera-phone pics on Fri? Thats if Trends is on it! Thanks guys for the bump.

In the mean time let's start the "Buy Madcurl a new digital Camera" movement I love the car, but the pics are really hard to see.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LITEDAZE:

i can't wait to see the end result of this!

Just some advance warning (.hehehe),.......trade your drool bucket in for a barrel,....this one is gonna be nnnnnnnasty !

Uh,......that means good.

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2004 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are they finished with it @ Trend's..??

------------------

Custom Built -- W I D E B O D Y-- GT!!
One of One!!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2004 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

Are they finished with it @ Trend's..??

Nope, not yet,..but stay tuned.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2004 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nothing major, but a neat new addition nonetheless:

Headlamp covers.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just fiberglass Celica lamps covers. They come in carbon fiber too and aid in protecting the Celica lens a little. It also hides the lights a little. I got them mainly for its contured shape. IMO it looks a bit slicker w/them. other than that......nothing new to report. Thanks Tony for posting.

Hopefully in two weeks I check-in on the Ausie molds and additional rear flaring. Oh yeah, they came off the Miata/Celica pic. Carlos sold them to me for pennies on the dollor. Normally they can cost up to $120 bucks.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 07-24-2004).]

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2004 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update on the Redux...

------------------

Custom Built -- W I D E B O D Y-- GT!!
One of One!!

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2004 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nuttin' new..??
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2004 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Madcurl check yourr pms about what update to post.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2004 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trend is working on the PIAA 4000 fog lamps along with the Satarn side maker lights. They should be finished this Friday? This puppy needs to be shipped out to Archie before the snow starts!
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2004 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okayyyy latest update

Remember those aussie rockers that madcurl has been compiling ?

One set is going on the Redux, and here is how it is going to be used:

Before he got the ausie parts, madcurl had Trends do a mock up, using a compressed carboard type material, of what he wants it to look like:

You like ??

Dowdian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2004 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DowdianClick Here to visit Dowdian's HomePageSend a Private Message to DowdianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car is going to be phenomenal!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2004 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A rear spoiler for comparrison. Smalll world ain't it?

[/QUOTE]

Close enough? GM should be proud, hehehehehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-09-2004).]

Philphine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2004 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilphineSend a Private Message to PhilphineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
weren't you planning on chopping this one too? seems like you'd do that before you go much further. looks like the area behind the rear gt windows would get messed up and need to be worked out again.
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2004 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update guy's...

Phil.. I believe that it is headed to Archie's very soon...

------------------

CUSTOM BUILT
W I D E B O D Y-- GT!!
*~*UNDER SURGERY*~*

[This message has been edited by NotAFieroAnyLonger (edited 08-12-2004).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2004 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Philphine:

weren't you planning on chopping this one too? seems like you'd do that before you go much further. looks like the area behind the rear gt windows would get messed up and need to be worked out again.

I got the "okay" from V8Archie to do the various molds to the car. I can't continue where the various stock parts are bolted together, such as the rear clip meets the side vents. All other items, Archie and his crew can work around them. This car is and was only a "test" vehical for the different modifications. If these modification where to "suck" big time.......then they would be no need for it to recieve a choptop.

So far I think the modification are"okay" even the headlights. Thinking outside the box is sometimes daring and in some cases down right wrong in the eyes of some. But hey, we "all" drive Fiero's so were all are thinking and driving "outside the box." Whats left to do? Adding the Ausie door rockers to the stop or middle of the door, the PIAA 4000 fog lamps, and the Saturn maker will conclude my"Pipe Dream" Redux adventure.

Also, from experience its rather hard tring to wait it out once the car has been chopped.

After that, there are few things that I'll ask V8Archie and crew to perform. Those few items are in my drawings. Exoticse will post maybe once he gets back from the bad storm comming Floridians way?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-13-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2004 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are these the drawings you were referring to curly ?

That is all for now, got to go hunker down, the Hurricane originally was suppossed to miss Orlando, but now it has turned and is headed directly for us.

Could be without power for a while if it takes out the power lines sooooooo take care guys.

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2004 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck and I hope you make it through the storm ok...

Love the drawing's... I was expecting something different then that... But, it's your design...lol I like it through...

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2004 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NotAFieroAnyLonger

4413 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Originally posted by exoticse:

Are these the drawings you were referring to curly ?

No sidetrim..??

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2004 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
from the drawings it looks a bit like the 1990 prototype as inspiration....but the decklid vents do not look right, drop that idea and and do something new
keep thinking different!!
PFF
System Bot
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2004 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bumpo...
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent Exoticse a rear Fiero pic drawing....it's really nothing special. I should have new pics this week showing the Satarn lights, PIAA headlights and maybe the Ausie door rockers on. I need to wrap this project up and drive it to V8Archie before the winter gets here.

Currently I have fuel/fuse issue. I think maybe my fuel pumps is out and I also need to smog it before heading out to IL. I'm leaving now to BAK for a looke-lue, hehehehe.

Oh yeah, no side trim.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 08-17-2004).]

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2004 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh yeah, no side trim.

Cool!

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2004 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any new pic's.?
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2004 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the picture drawing,. I will let madcurl explain the nuiances of what you are seeing:

also a couple new pics curls sent. First one is the front clip with saturn marker openings

The second is of the bottom of the front flare.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 08-20-2004).]

Dough19

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2004 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dough19Send a Private Message to Dough19Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow I had forgotten about this thread. You are doing some awesome things with this car. I have wanted 90 prototype markers for a while now. Just don't have the time to do all the work. Here is a photoshop or what yours might look like. BTW I"m not that great with PS. Bear with me.

------------------

NIFE
silver 88GT - bone stock
blue 87GT - 3.4 roller cam, coilovers, 88 cradle swap, many other mods
www.comcast.net/~mark3340/default.htm

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2004 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Here is the picture drawing,. I will let madcurl explain the nuiances of what you are seeing:

If you leave your exhaust that way, you'll end up with water in the pipes. Also, none of the condensation from the exhaust will be able to drain.

Dave

pred1tor83

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2004 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

If you leave your exhaust that way, you'll end up with water in the pipes. Also, none of the condensation from the exhaust will be able to drain.

Dave

simple fix, drill a small 1/4" whole in em @ the lowest part of the exhast

BDF88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2004 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BDF88GTSend a Private Message to BDF88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW.... that car is insane!!

The only thing i can suggest is that you somehow make the top edge of the turn signals parrellel to the bottom edge of the celica headlamps. Kinda putting it at an angle.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock