Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero Redux (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero Redux by chester
Started on: 01-10-2004 10:51 PM
Replies: 525 (39612 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 08-05-2015 01:29 AM
chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2004 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some pics I was asked to post;

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY!
383 Stroker MPFI with N2O
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated June 29 '03 www.dirtyratracing.org

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Will-Martin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks Like Madcurl's. But the front is different.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
damn that looks good, everything flows really well!

------------------
1986 Fiero SE

exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is madcurls car,...his latest creation. That my friends is niccccccccce. If I understand correctly this one is gonna be chopped as well.

Absolutely stunning !

Curly gotta tell us who does your glass work,...they deserve some credit.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 01-11-2004).]

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a literary nut I'd just like to say I LOVE your thread's title!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know it has probably been talked about before, but madcurl where did u get those hood and decklid scoops ??

Where those the ones you had custom made ? If so where did u get the idea ? just a little history please.

Thanks
Tony

8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am pretty sure he has said he made those custom.
SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet! The bluish green parts make it look like some of those Honda's with the unpainted body kits!

------------------
'87GT Fully modded, 3" Drop on 17's, 3800 turbo on the way....
'92 LeBaron soft top, The Players car. :)

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I'm back. Sorry for the poor pics. My digital phone camera isn't the best but it gets the job done, hehe.
A few more pics for your viewing with the front rims on the car prior to molding of Fiero Warehouse front spoiler. Although its not finished the front spoiler wraps around the front of the 19x9's. The spoiler was chop'd in half so that I wont scrap the ground. Along with the front spoiler the nose was cut and pulled out 2" so that the rims wouldn't stick out. The side molding are from Pisa. They too were cut and fiber glassed-in. The top portion were the vents reside were cut. In the place of it will be a vent simular to that of the Silver Choptop.

Props:
Trends (glass man)
Fiero warehouse (front spoiler)
Pisa (side ground fx)
GM for 1995-99 Firebird vents
and Coolcat for showing me what the rear spoiler from a Camero can do for the fastback.

------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-11-2004).]

coolcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2004 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coolcatSend a Private Message to coolcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Curley, That rear spoiler looks great! You really got me wanting to fiberglass mine in. Keep up the good work.
Donovan

------------------

Silver 87GT T-TOP
White 85GT
Black 88GT
Black 88 Formula

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2004 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
chester,

where can i find a front fascia like that?!

------------------
Washington Fiero Pride

85 SE

PFF
System Bot
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2004 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MilleniumFiero:

chester,

where can i find a front fascia like that?!

I think its a custom job for Curly...I'm just the messenger.

Rob D

------------------

The Dirty Rat
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2004 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that's gonna be one sweet car! I love the rear decklid scoops!

------------------

cjgable

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2004 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cjgableSend a Private Message to cjgableEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's cool lookin'. The front fascia very closely resembles the 1990 prototype.

Chris

------------------
'87 2.8v6 5spd

Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2004 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey do you have some info on how to put on the camero spoiler on a fastback

Thanks J Sokol

Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2004 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That front section in front of the tire look really broad. Any plans for a vent or such to fill the void, or are you going for that 'smoother' type look?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2004 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm......front vent? I'ed thought about it but wanted to wait for PFF members too comment first.

Camero spoiler imfo? Coolcat's idea. How too's are on the Northstar Fasback thread.

Front fascia? The idea came from a proto type of a Fiero, however, the 1990 concept is simular but with a smaller lip and with body line. I ordered the front spoiler from Fiero Warehouse, call Doug.

Hey Chester, can you post the front 19x9 rim pic?
Thanks Curls
------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-12-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2004 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Personally I like that smooth look, I think it will look even better once he gets the bigger rims on there.

Not that vents would be bad, but sometimes you have to be careful not to overdo things, and one thing starts to take away from another. He has some really nice elements going on there.

Really love the scoops, especially the ones on the decklid !

More pics please, lovin it !

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2004 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8650 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Bump,......... for chester to post that pic.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2004 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, forgot that I'm the official picture poster now. Been working on my gauge pod...

Heres the picture requested.

Curls, do you ant the others posted? Let me know and I'll do it later when I get home!

See Ya!

Rob D...

Hehehehe got me a me phone with internet, it's going to be interesting trying to get to pff with it...

------------------

The Dirty Rat
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 01-13-2004).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2004 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey thanks Chester for posting them. Sorry for the poor visual pics (due to my camera phone,hey it's a phone first).

As you can see by the recent pic...the front wheels stick'd out in front of the front fascia by 2". The other pics (blue ones) demonstrated the fascia cut & pulled outward by 2". This was needed due to the 19x9's on 255/30/19. The fender just need a 1/2" flare and thats all (maybe). The same will be applied to the rear clip for the 20x11.
I should be taking more pics of the Burgandy Fiero in (2) wks with the rear clip modified + 2003 Celica headlamps. (I wish somebody would have photo-shop'd one on by now) hehehe. And later on (hopefully) ship that baby out to Archie and smooth-out all body lines (just like the Gun metal GT fastback).

Chester or Songman can post the other interior pics on the Silver choptop on the Northstar thread. Ian should be sending me the additional Lambo door pics doors today (he some how lost the other ones...darn it!). Stay turned!

In the meantine, well...... could someone post a Fiero Gt front fascia with phot--shop'd 2000-0003 headlamp please. hehe

Oh yeah, the disclaimer: Bling, blings? I know....It's a Caleefornia thing. Talk to Arnold.
Curls

------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-13-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2004 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

curly,

Iis the burgandy car getting a chop top also ?

The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2004 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curly, fiero warehouse has the reproduction IRM fenders that have an additional inch and a half or so or fender "flare" to cover modern wide wheels... have you thought about these?
COUNTIBLIS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2004 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for COUNTIBLISSend a Private Message to COUNTIBLISEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love the back vents on the trunk.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2004 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Question for The Aura: Are you refering to Fiero warehouse's rear clip or a rear fender flare? Archie mentioned a while back ago that the rear clip due to the construction of the black side molding going from the front of the rear clip to the back decreased the amont of clearence. If you look at the previous pic of the front wheel, I'm just adding a upper lip to that+the same for the rear (above the tire). The stock rear clip will be cut and pulled out by 1 1/2" just like the front clip. So, I don't need a whole clip.

Oh yeah, no vents will be added to the front lower clip. I'll take Exoticse advice...........to much and it will look clutered

------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-18-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2004 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

curly,

Iis the burgandy car getting a chop top also ?

OOps curly u missed a question.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2004 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bump for reply

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2004 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok madcurl time is up,..it's been 2 weeks ! We need pics !

Can you tell that i love this car ?!!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2004 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry. I have to go out of town to view it. I'm stuck in the Bay Area right now. I will try to take some pics on Friday or Feb 6 (Friday). They do a very good job but, they take their time doing it.
So have your popcorn ready,hehehe.

I have some other pics on camera phone, if you want to see them?
Oh yeah, it will be another choptop!

Madcurl

------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-30-2004).]

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post01-29-2004 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice MadCurlMan.... Another Choptop..???

------------------

AKA. "SmoothGT"....

Custom Built SHAVED~WIDEBODY~GT!!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey curls,

Aside from the chop,..any other body mods planned for this car ? When do u plan to have the chop done ?

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey curls,

Aside from the chop,..any other body mods planned for this car ? When do u plan to have the chop done ?

After the chop (around before or after the Wheatstock Fiero show) you really don't have any other choice but to get rid of that tried 2.8 and get a Northstar, SC3800, or a LT1 auto. I'm realy liking the LT1 auto...hhmmmmmmm?

Oh I forgot, Getting rid of the black body mold along the side of the car and smooth them in like the Gun metal fastback here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/037251.html

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-02-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2004 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok Curls,

Let see those new pics !! Impatient bugger aren't I ?!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2004 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OOOOoooo curly.

Doing the Bump !

(remember that old dance ?? boy am i dating myself here)

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2004 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Doing the Bump !

(remember that old dance ?? boy am i dating myself here)

HAHA! Thats funny!

Curly, YOU ARE THE MAN!!

------------------

AKA. "SmoothGT"....

Custom Built W I D E BODY~GT!!

"I would rather be hatefully remembered, then just forgotten!!"

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2004 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, nothing really new to report. The Celica headlamps & 20x11's arrived. I did test for a wheel fit using 20x11 without coil-overs in rear. As expected they cleared. It was posted on different tread here: Tying 19's on a stock 88 https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/035938.html

I'll check back on the progress in (2) weeks. The glass-man is very busy, but he does good work, so hold-on to your pop-corn, hehehehehe.

Madcurl

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-08-2004).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2004 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, it's been a long week. I'm sending Chester some rear fender flares pics for the Fiero Redux project. The flares are approx 3" out from the top center of rear tire and gradually smooth out to .5" from front to rear. My glass man hadn't started on the headlamps yet. Sorry for the poor visual pics.......hey it's a camera phone. hehehehhe.

Enjoy.

Madcurl

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2004 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can't wait to see the new pics. Curly what color u gonna paint this one ??

raven28690

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2004 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for raven28690Click Here to visit raven28690's HomePageSend a Private Message to raven28690Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking good!

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2004 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uh madcurl or chester did i miss something ? Did not see the last pics u referenced.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock