Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero Redux (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero Redux by chester
Started on: 01-10-2004 10:51 PM
Replies: 525 (39612 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 08-05-2015 01:29 AM
sqoach

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2004 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

If car is fixed before the West fest show I might drive it up there if knowone is embaressed by all of the primer?

I don't think you'll have a problem with that
Mine have been in primer for a year, and is nowhere near as cool as yours, and I still get compliments. Besides, primer can be beautiful

------------------

Primer is my favorite color...

IP: Logged
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Tires are in !!!!!!!

Just waiting for madcurl to get them mounted and balanced and over to the shop. We should have some pics to drool over within the next couple days.

Get your bibs ready !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-09-2004).]

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2004 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mad's...

Would you care and I may have missed this but, What are your plan's for the interior..???
When is it getting the chop..??

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

New Redux pictures coming right up !!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8650 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Ok here we go. No rim picks yet, but new body work pics show headlights moved back and some work on the pisa member near the front wheel well. This car is going to be wicked with a chop, lambo doors, and rims !

A comparison shot i suppose:

That bodyshop (Trends) does some darn good work !!

More, more, more !!! Curls get the rims on that sucker !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-10-2004).]

The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2004 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I daresay that this one might top the silver shop top
Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 03:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

That is beautiful. I love the new hood lines, and the way the lights are "recessed". Beautiful!! Please paint this car a color that shows off all this beautiful work; some fancy metallic color or something.. no black!

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

That is beautiful. I love the new hood lines, and the way the lights are "recessed". Beautiful!! Please paint this car a color that shows off all this beautiful work; some fancy metallic color or something.. no black!

Unless he changes his mind, which is " always " a possiblity lol (Curly knows what i mean), I believe he has decided on red as the color.
Not sure what shade.

Aura as tough as it may be for me to say it ( I looooove the silver chop top) , you may be right,...this one may top the silver one !!

If that is the case who knows " what else" curly may have up his sleeve ?!? Hehehehe......

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-11-2004).]

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys, I think this one is suppose to top the silver choptop.
Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. That is serious looking.

------------------
-Chris

Custom Gun Metal 86 GT
Look here for more pics - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040573.html

***95 Camaro 3.4 swap, Ported and polished heads and intakes, Ported plenium, 57mm Throttle body, Sprint Headers, CRX CAI, Custom Cam, AFP Regulator, 8mm Splitfire wires, Platnum +4 plugs, steel vacuum lines, steel braided EGR tube, new Wire Harness, New Exhaust, No Cat, Flowmaster, polished poly dog bone. Isuzu 5 speed, Short through shifter
***Intrax 2" drop springs, Full Polly Suspension, Sencetrack Struts and Shocks, Grand AM brake upgrade, steel braided brake lines, 17" Gun Metal Wheels, Khumo Tires
***Racing Seats, SunPro tach w/ shift light, White face guages, carbon fiber Steering wheel, Carbon Fiber dash accents and custom sphere shift knob,

The Prezzzz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PrezzzzClick Here to visit The Prezzzz's HomePageSend a Private Message to The PrezzzzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice pics

------------------
The Prezzz

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

Mad's...

Would you care and I may have missed this but, What are your plan's for the interior..???
When is it getting the chop..??

Mr. Mikes

Choptop? Maybe mid-Aug?

Color? I talked to the godfather in Daytona and he said....RED. So red it will be, just like his.

Tire/rim Pics? None. Was too busy having a good time with Rick88 and wife. Got to Bakersfield and my two days off was gone. Only took pics of the recessed lights that Exoticse posted (thanks Tony). I just had enough time to re-check clearance of rear wheel with rim only. Exoticse might post if he has a chance. But that's if you want to see them? But theirs nothing to write home about.

Celica headlamp pics? As Exoticse stated; Thier recessed but also moved to the inner lip of front fender. This was suggested by someone here, I forgot? The compartment was shaved and the two bolts were removed so that Celica light could move outward towards the fender. A 2" lip is now noticed on the front bumper, similar to a real Celica. The original location wasn't my original "pipe dream" location. Hehehehe.

Whats next? Headache. Need to wire-up lights minus original Fiero light switch, rear lights, side lights, PIAA 4000 lights, and finishing up various areas that need attention. Other than that, its finished because I cant do the shaved moldings until V8Archie performs the chop.

P.S. Constructive comments (negetive or positive) are encouraged.
Examples: Kameo Kid......PIAA lights.
Moving light towards the outer edge...forgot who suggested it?
Oh, yeah, the area near the upper Celica light will be "rounded" off instead of the "squar-ish" look. And the hood is not finished. This a ruff draft until I arrived. The red Miata comparrison with Celica lights.
Thanks, madcurl

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-11-2004).]

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

But that's if you want to see them?

What a silly question...

Curl's... You may have missed it before but, what are the plan's for the dash, etc...???
You can PM me if you would rather.....

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car is looking great Curley.

I think you could drive into any Fiero show anywhere in the country and take Best of Show with the Silver car anytime.

Kris & Rob want to see how the silver car turned out & what's up with the new one. Is there a web page with pictures of them?

Archie

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry. I though you were referring to the interior.

The dash will be a mold from my original Silver Choptop dash. This time it should sport the new 2005 mustang vents (maybe?). The basic over-all theme will remain the same except the drivers side will house a Dakata's one-unit digital. Housing all of the various gauges that are in the Silver Choptop that are located on center console in front of the driver.

If the color is tan, then the fiberglassed parts will memick the same color as the interior instead of coping the outer cars color. Bwy, nothing is written in stone, so don't hold me to what I'm blabling about here, hehehe.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Archie:

The car is looking great Curley.

I think you could drive into any Fiero show anywhere in the country and take Best of Show with the Silver car anytime.

Kris & Rob want to see how the silver car turned out & what's up with the new one. Is there a web page with pictures of them?

Archie

Hey Archie heres the link: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040235.html

There is another link on this page that Songman posted on his own web page once i arrived in CAleefornia, hehehe.

This is the original Vegas-fest Norsthar Fastback thread: Sorry I couldn't find it?

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-11-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rim clearance pics:

Like Archie said, ....they might as well give u the awards (Silver and Redux) on Day 1 of the shows,...cause right now there is no one even close IMO.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curly asked me to post this comparison:

Before:

After:

Those the ones curly ?

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are the ones: Thanks Exoticse for posting comparison views. I got tried of going back and forth just to see the difference. On one of the downward rear rim pic, the angle was off due to showing where and what the pic was referrring too. However, with a straight-on downward view...the outer rim lip does not appear in view. It's my understanding that the CHP looks straight-down at the fender towards the center of the rim. If part of the tire or tread is showing then......it's illegal? After the chop, I can always add a little to fender for more clearance.

Part of the front side vent and rear bottom portion of bumper will resemble a "visual" referance to "all" stock tire/rim combo where part of the tire is notice.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-12-2004).]

DustyMN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2004 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DustyMNSend a Private Message to DustyMNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car is looking great - I can't wait to see the finished product! So, when this car is done, you will be selling the silver one for cheap, right?
ChopTop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2004 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChopTopSend a Private Message to ChopTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good. If you're going red consider the C5 Corvette torch red. It's one of the brightest reds around, however some folks think it looks orange in certain lighting conditions. A lot of folks were disappointed it was replaced with percision red for the C6, which is a darker red. Enough people have complained so GM is considering bringing back tourch red or a variation for the C6, but who knows how long that will be.
Also, I'd still like to see the turn signals design more closely resemble the headlights. I think you showed something in one of your renderings.
PFF
System Bot
Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post06-14-2004 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two of the nicest red out there is" Porsche red "used on the 911-T Carrera or "Ferrari Rosa red"
roys88fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2004 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for roys88fieroClick Here to visit roys88fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to roys88fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, Great tread!!!!!!! i never really noticed it before, and was always ignoring it and wondered why it had so many pages! lol Great job on that GT ! i love the lights!!!
-Roy

------------------
I am the owner of an original yellow 1988 pontiac fiero GT, (wingless) bought it with 95k miles, i got a heavy right foot, 3rd owner and a very proud also....

Matching numbers GT
#17889 of 26,402 made in 1988

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2004 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heyyyyyyyy madcurl,

When you gonna get those rims mounted and balanced ?? We are all dying for the pics of the wheels on the car.

We gonna get any full length side shots this time ??

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2004 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow, that car is going to look incredible when yer done!

WOW!

Get that puppy in a movie, looks very futuristic so far...

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fresh pics:

from above:

wiiiiiiide ones:

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-23-2004).]

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fresh pics:

wiiiiiiide ones:

THAT'S what I need for the rear of mine... How wide are they (I must have missed it!)

------------------
www.NAFALCustoms@aol.com
Custom Built -- W I D E B O D Y-- GT!!
One of One!!

Click here---> NAFAL Custom's...Fiero Aftermarket part's

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More:

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-23-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8650 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Mounted !!

soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oh my holy god!!!

SOmeone has to make a part to fiberglass in to mod those lights. That is the way this car should have been made.

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2004 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mounted !!

I want to see them mounted on the Redux! Not on the rim...

------------------
www.NAFALCustoms@aol.com
One of One!!

Click here---> NAFAL Custom's...Fiero Aftermarket part's

PFF
System Bot
Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW DAMN!!!!!!!! What colour is it going???

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

I want to see them mounted on the Redux! Not on the rim...

ooooookay here u go !!

All I can say is WOW !

rmphoto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rmphotoSend a Private Message to rmphotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
18s? or 17s...
Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great... Quick question.... a couple of the pics the grooves from the hood scoops to the nose look perfectly lined up... other pics it looks kinked... like once it hits the nose split, the lines head more angled, toward the lights.

Is this just the camera angle and the light or is there somethin funny?
keep up the good work

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nebiros88:

Looks great... Quick question.... a couple of the pics the grooves from the hood scoops to the nose look perfectly lined up... other pics it looks kinked... like once it hits the nose split, the lines head more angled, toward the lights.

Is this just the camera angle and the light or is there somethin funny?
keep up the good work

I noticed the same thing and asked Curly that very same question, but he has yet to respond. I was begining to think i was going crazy seeing things.

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the tire said it was a 20!!!!

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

www.KylesFiero.tk www.XoticRydz.tk

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ooooookay here u go !!

All I can say is WOW !

OMG.. That is going to top that ugly silver one... lol

------------------
www.NAFALCustoms@aol.com
One of One!!

Click here for---> NAFAL Custom's...Fiero Aftermarket part's
Click here for--->New Fascia's for all Fiero's

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How did I miss this tread??? I thought "Redux" was something like Rednecks having a BBQ after the Rodeo..!

Nice work!

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2004 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

How did I miss this tread??? I thought "Redux" was something like Rednecks having a BBQ after the Rodeo..!

Nice work!

I can't believe you followed a Texan with that statement...
You forgot about the squaredance...lol

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock