Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero Redux (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero Redux by chester
Started on: 01-10-2004 10:51 PM
Replies: 525 (39612 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 08-05-2015 01:29 AM
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2004 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Hmmmmm........if your going 6" out, just what type of rim depth are our going to use? a 17x13?

No actually I should have said that the 6" is (dividedX2sides) 3" each side.... It is already 2" wider at the wheel's and get's wider as you go up the body toward's the roof... Almost I<-- straight up!! Thats why I am going wider at the wheel's so it won't be so I<--- straight up looking at it, it will be more rounded kinda like the "Black Ferarri" pitured above...
Now, Back to your question... I am going with something like 18X10 in the rear and 16X8 in the front!
It IS going to have a REAL aggresive stance when I am finished! <-- If Ever!

Again, I love what you are having done to your 'Redux Fiero'...

Steve

I own page 3...
------------------
aka."SmoothGT"
Custom Built W I D E B O D Y ~ GT!! One of One!!
3.4DOHC/5speed swap coming soon..(gathering part's now!)

[This message has been edited by NotAFieroAnyLonger (edited 04-08-2004).]

IP: Logged
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2004 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curly given the current state of progress, when do u anticipate this car making it's debut ?

i can't wait to see it with the HRE's on, and eventually the chop.

keep those pics coming !

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2004 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Curly given the current state of progress, when do u anticipate this car making it's debut ?

i can't wait to see it with the HRE's on, and eventually the chop.

keep those pics coming !

Ahhhh!!!!!!!! Pulled into Bakersfield CA on 4/13/04 after hearing the bad news (tax time) expecting some "happy" progress with the car. Nothing yet. They said that they will "jump on it" this week. Hmmmmmmm.....? Tire Rack don't have the Pzeros yet (345/25/20's) said it will be eight weeks, go figure its a summer tire folks and there don't have them! I already check'd out other places and after hearing that it won't fit on a Fiero, I just hang up. Some even tell me that a 275 size won't fit! It's a good thing that I'm not buying a ladder from them, they just might tell you that, a person cannot use them with hurting themselves. hehehe

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2004 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anybody ready for some new pics ?!??

Ooooooooooook here ya go,..... it's coming along !!!!!!!!!!

The Inspiration:

Sweeeeeeet !

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2004 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Exoticse for posting the pics.

As you can tell, not much has changed since the last pic. The fiberglass has been formed and a shape is now starting to take place. It's hard to tell from these pics but, the vented area is expanded outward by 3"
The stock door panel will be expanded or evened outward to meet the vented lower portion.
What's next? Tires are now mounted but, I was too lazy to change the tires for a currnet pic. Rear lower bumper extended outward and headlights, so please don't hold your breath on this one. Hehehehehehe.

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2004 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok guys i have the new pics with the celica lights in, give me a sec to post them !

Coop9200

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2004 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Coop9200Click Here to visit Coop9200's HomePageSend a Private Message to Coop9200Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok guys i have the new pics with the celica lights in, give me a sec to post them !

prove it!!!

-Coop

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2004 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here we go !

what do u think ?

more views

a couple of pics of the flared rear bumper

enjoy

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2004 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8650 posts
Member since Jun 2003

a few extras

Not sure y curls sent these , they are not his car ,maybe it was for perspectives sake on the origial car they came from.

exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2004 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You had me right up until the Celica lights... what can I say? I love pop-up headlights!

------------------
Still plays with cars!

1986 Pontiac Fiero GT
1969 Porsche 912

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2004 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm I was a bit leary as to how this was going to work out, I actually preffered the NSX lights, but as Curly pointed out there was a BIg price difference.

It is very difficult to make a true assement with just the few pictures provided. I really need to see the whole car and how it blends in with everything going on and such.

Are they too close to the end of the nose ? I need more before I can say I like or do not like them.

** update !!**

OOOOOk after staring at these pics for countless minutes and trying to visualize the final product painted (gonna be red) and chopped with rims, i think this is going to be pretty slick.

I think anytime someone tries something different there is a natural tendency to resist, but if u look at the big picture, it' s going to give the car a more modern look and they actually do look good on the car. I think once the car comes all together you will begin to see the vision better.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 04-24-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2004 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just looking at the pictures for some reason I don't like it ,may be when it is finished may be it will flow better with the lines of the car
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2004 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2004 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it me or does it look like the beams are going to be pointing inward. Maybe a little too much. Hope there's ample adjustment for those.

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY! Choptop Targa #1
383 Stroker MPFI with N2O
1" Drop
3" Chop
11" Brakes
19" Motegi Roja's wrapped in BFGoodrich Gforce T/A KDW-2 rubber
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated Jan 21 '04 www.dirtyratracing.org

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2004 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I learned my lesson after the original pics of the silver car's dash. I will definately reserve any critique for the finished product which will be awesome without a doubt. Love it or hate it, you gotta give an A+ for originality.
the need for speed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2004 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for the need for speedSend a Private Message to the need for speedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
love the lights!!!!!!!!! kind of reminds me of the new vetts, they look sweet. and i love pop up's but looks good.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2004 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey thanks Exoticse for posting pics. Exoticse was right about the black Celica...just for comparison. It gives me something to think about.

Okay let's start with the bad news:

Do I like them? I don't know? I'll have to see it near it's final stages. However, right now....hmmmm......70% happy. My feeling towards it is similar to my dash when I first saw it. I was 35% happy then and I'm 98% happy now.

What I don't like so far? The same as others who have commented so far.

1. Too close to the front of bumber.
2. A little too modern? and maybe a little too big for the area?
3. Looking at it "straight on" looks.......different then what I expected.
4. Leaving the way it is...I'll have to get different hindges.

What are the "good" things that I like about?
1. Looks good from the side pics and from a angle.
2. The lights remaind inside the original flip-light area.
3. I can alway go back to my other idea, which was the NSX lights at $964 a set.
4. It's near finish and just drive the darn car out to archie and rethink it later once PFF members comment on it.

My glass man said that he could move them back and do other mods to the area. He said to me: "it ain't finish yet." That might be why face when from happy to said to happy and then to hmmmmm......what now?

He also said that if I wanted to get the NSX headlambs it shouldn't be any problem. My glass man know that I sometime change my mind after they get finished. Thats one reason why the left part of the extra front lip spoiler intact. It easy to remove the extra part than to add.

CONCLUSION: just move the darn light back into the front compartment by 3-4 inces and call it a day or wait (4) months and get the NSX lights and still maybe have question about it?

So please guys/gals give your constructive comments, I don't mind. Although I already know waht I'm going to do once the last area is finished.

------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-24-2004).]

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2004 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chester:

Is it me or does it look like the beams are going to be pointing inward. Maybe a little too much. Hope there's ample adjustment for those.

Rob D.

my thoughts on that too..?? only night will tell, or a dark garage..

------------------

3.4 DOHC Turbo swap in progress

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2004 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kameo Kid

2343 posts
Member since Jul 2002
i would like to see a front shot with both headlights.... It's going to have a MeaN look to it for sure, like it or not. I'm going to be looking for updates on this one but I think you will like the new look that they give the front of the car along with the vented hood. Have you nailed a color for it yet?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2004 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kameo Kid:

i would like to see a front shot with both headlights.... It's going to have a MeaN look to it for sure, like it or not. I'm going to be looking for updates on this one but I think you will like the new look that they give the front of the car along with the vented hood. Have you nailed a color for it yet?

Nailed a Color yet? Kameo I don't have a cue as to what color to choose? at first wanted black, then yellow, and now red. Althought there is a red-ish or burgandy choptop in Archie's shop now. However, one person said, "I would like to see a red choptop." So it's gonna be red, but what color red?

I shot a front pic if you want to see it? It ain't that pretty kameo. But I'll send it to Exoticse, if he want's to post it?

I Still think the headlamps should be placed back by 3-4 inches into the front compartment. It's still not too late. My shop guy will move it around a little to suit my "style." But he'll re-charge me for doing the NSX's headlamps.

------------------

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Nailed a Color yet? Kameo I don't have a cue as to what color to choose? at first wanted black, then yellow, and now red. Althought there is a red-ish or burgandy choptop in Archie's shop now. However, one person said, "I would like to see a red choptop." So it's gonna be red, but what color red?

I shot a front pic if you want to see it? It ain't that pretty kameo. But I'll send it to Exoticse, if he want's to post it?

I Still think the headlamps should be placed back by 3-4 inches into the front compartment. It's still not too late. My shop guy will move it around a little to suit my "style." But he'll re-charge me for doing the NSX's headlamps.

GM Torch Red is awesome if you want to make a statement.. and yes I'd like to see the shots..to see what i think about the placement of the headlights.

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kameo Kid:

yes I'd like to see the shots..to see what i think about the placement of the headlights.

Okay pics have been sent to Exoticse. He sometime log's in at night. He may post them? I have several pics of the headlights. I need more time to think about it. hehehehe

------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-25-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shoot me those pics curls, i will post them no problem.

** update **

Okay Done !

these shots give some of the best perspective yet

presto !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 04-25-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8650 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Curls,

I am reallly starting to like this a bit, way different, but cool nonetheless. As i continue to study this I am kinda cautious as to how far if any u should move them back.

The reasoning, is those are some big headlights (lengthwise), and if you move them back too far, they will begin competing with the scoops to much instead of offsetting them and it will throw the whole balance of the car out of whack. I think like 2-3 inches max move back, that is just my opinion.

Too modern ? nahhh i think they look ok, ..and i was one who originally did not think it would work. I still love the NSX ones, but these turned out much better than i thought they would.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 03:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Curls,

I am reallly starting to like this a bit, way different, but cool nonetheless. As i continue to study this I am kinda cautious as to how far if any u should move them back.

The reasoning, is those are some big headlights (lengthwise), and if you move them back too far, they will begin competing with the scoops to much instead of offsetting them and it will throw the whole balance of the car out of whack. I think like 2-3 inches max move back, that is just my opinion.

Too modern ? nahhh i think they look ok, ..and i was one who originally did not think it would work. I still love the NSX ones, but these turned out much better than i thought they would.

What about moving it back just about were the outer edge of the headlamp start to turn? (lower outer corner) at the line were the hood/nost meets, maybe 1 1/2"? That 1 1/2" well result in part of it entering the front compartment....hmmmmm...?

Hey I thought I was the only one up late?

If someone could photo-shop the last to pics that Exoticse posted and move the headlamps back just a little would help?

Oh well i have 20 pics to dream about tonight. hehehehehe. Don't yah just hate tring on something new?

Okay, I just did my own po boy's paste & tape and it looks good. I moved one of the head light up just a little and turn the light a little inward and it look good IMO. I can have the guy mess with the straightness of the vents later
I just couldn't sleep on it!
------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-25-2004).]

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it looks pretty wild!
sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The headlight mod is definately different. Not sure if I like it or not, but it does look kind of cool. Question: Don't those headlights have turn signals built into them, like most newer cars? Maybe you can lose the stock front turn signals or add some fog lights right there, probably round. Those chunky rectangles don't really look right with the headlights. Just an opinion.
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think it looks awesome like it is. dont mess with teh lights anymore... i do belive you will have the ONLY fiero with celica lights...

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

www.KylesFiero.tk
www.XoticRydz.tk

The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
after that last pic.... i'd say it looks good the way it is... if you moved them back... they'd look too high
sennyGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sennyGTSend a Private Message to sennyGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really like the look of the headlights, but the only part that stands out to me is the lines where the hood meets the fenders and where the hood meets the nose. It seems to look a bit akward, but none-the-less the headlights look sweet, a really nice compliment to the beafy front spoiler.
-Greg
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how about up 2 inches and out so the inner points of the headlights are inline with the inner edge of the front signal lights? or right to the edge of the hood making it kind of a V shape in front?

I agree with chester they do look like they are pointed inward a bit much but it doesnt look like you can do anything with that it is just the style of the lights.

I didn't care much for them at first but they are growing on me. just like when the celica came out with them. i didnt care for it at all but now i like it.

[This message has been edited by riley (edited 04-25-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sqoach:

The headlight mod is definately different. Not sure if I like it or not, but it does look kind of cool. Question: Don't those headlights have turn signals built into them, like most newer cars? Maybe you can lose the stock front turn signals or add some fog lights right there, probably round. Those chunky rectangles don't really look right with the headlights. Just an opinion.

I'm just a few steps ahead of you Sqoach. The Celica's headlamps include a running light plus a turn signel. The stock Fiero front turn signals well be changed as you guessed it.........Congradulation. I'm going to use some updated fog lights that I've had my eyes on for over a year.
I'm also going to use a different front side marker for the Fiero. For now, I'll keep that a secret.

All that I can say is: the side lights well match the curviture of the Celica's headlamps plus the front fascia. I've already had drawn the hole process out. I'll have more pics of the progress later in (3) weeks? Question is: what kind of fog lights and side markers would you use and from what car? hehehehehe.

GUYS/GALS KEEP THE COMMENTS COMMING. GOOD OR BAD IDEA?. What's wrong with it or what's good about it? It's always good to get a different perpective on "new" ideas with the Fiero.

Fiero Celica experiences: Several Import guys have been commenting to one another about my Fiero at the shop. This has resulted in increased traffic at the shop. One of the guys there mentioned this to me. The comments where, "we didn't think much about a Fiero until they seen this one." The glassman said to them, "yeah it's gett'n a choptop." For the ones that has seen the Silver choptop know how it well look once it's finally finished.

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by riley:

how about up 2 inches and out so the inner points of the headlights are inline with the inner edge of the front signal lights? or right to the edge of the hood making it kind of a V shape in front?

I agree with chester they do look like they are pointed inward a bit much but it doesnt look like you can do anything with that it is just the style of the lights.

I didn't care much for them at first but they are growing on me. just like when the celica came out with them. i didnt care for it at all but now i like it.

Yeah i think 2" (or at or near the corner where it starts to turn inward) and just a bit outward should do the trick. I did a po boys paste & tape method and it seem to look good and resolve the issue with the lights being too close to the edge

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Hmmmm I was a bit leary as to how this was going to work out, I actually preffered the NSX lights, but as Curly pointed out there was a BIg price difference.

It is very difficult to make a true assement with just the few pictures provided. I really need to see the whole car and how it blends in with everything going on and such.

Are they too close to the end of the nose ? I need more before I can say I like or do not like them.

** update !!**

OOOOOk after staring at these pics for countless minutes and trying to visualize the final product painted (gonna be red) and chopped with rims, i think this is going to be pretty slick.

I think anytime someone tries something different there is a natural tendency to resist, but if u look at the big picture, it' s going to give the car a more modern look and they actually do look good on the car. I think once the car comes all together you will begin to see the vision better.

Tires are back-log'd...maybe in two weeks?
could someone please photo-shop the lights back 2' maybe? or just move them back to where it starts to turn?

------------------

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok i'm on late tonight but here's where i think your lights should be if adjustments allow it.

------------------

3.4 DOHC Turbo swap in progress

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kameo Kid

2343 posts
Member since Jul 2002
which would only change headlight placement slightly but would flow better with the lines of the car in my opinion
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks kameo Kid. I think this well flow much better. I like the NSX's lights but for now these will do.

Question: Kameo, what type of fog-light would you place in the front? I'm removing the front stock turn lights.

Would you go round or square? I have a drawing of what I want but, nothing is 100%

------------------

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think the lights looks b!tchin'! I've been thinking about the lights for a long time, as the stock ones are among my most disliked part of the car in stock form...this looks like a great alternative.

Bryce
88 GT

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
don't have much time to play but if you had some pics of what your thinking of ??? send them to me and i'll put them in.. I'm thinking round would be outside the box, i'm going to see if i can find some good ones to photoshop with.
Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kameo Kid

2343 posts
Member since Jul 2002
something to think about??

it needs tweaked some to sink them in but it's a different look for sure.

[This message has been edited by Kameo Kid (edited 04-26-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock