Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Fiero Redux (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fiero Redux by chester
Started on: 01-10-2004 10:51 PM
Replies: 525 (39612 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 08-05-2015 01:29 AM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2004 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Uh madcurl or chester did i miss something ? Did not see the last pics u referenced.

hehehehe.......I did e-mailed them to Chester & Songman. Maybe thier enjoying the weekend with folks or maybe my job's computer has a "bug" or something? I need to stop buying stuff for my car and get a computer, hehehehe.

In the meantime, I'll try to explain it. My glass man and I were discussing ways of fiberglassing the side molding using existing molds from imports, 1990 Fiero example, and or a totally custom one-off. We were both looking at the front and back stock fenders and then the "light came on." The front stock fender flares is just what we need in the back......hello!

The idea was to NOT make the fender flare out of place but rather too make it look stock "like." You can't be more than stock if your using the front fender, right?
So off to the local junk yard, took two stock front fender flares , cut them and placed them next to the Burgandy Fiero and......Presto! So their now are getting molded in.

Notice: how the curve of the stock front flare fits perfect with the rear side clip north and south? The deep of the flares is 2-3" from the body which is perfect for the 11" rims.

Oh yeah, Exoticse, the fender idea might be what your looking for on a thread you posted?

------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-22-2004).]

IP: Logged
chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2004 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pictures...

Rob D.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2004 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey thanks Chester for posting them.........it's really boring here at work. Sorry guys for the poor pics. In two more weeks I 'll try to get the results once their molded-in. I can't afford Songman's prices hehehehehe.
Madcurl

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-24-2004).]

jimmybpei

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2004 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimmybpeiSend a Private Message to jimmybpeiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 questions for Chester:

1. Mr.gasket universal door relaese kit, where to get it and parts included, price and availability
was using an auto start.....works good but mr gasket may be cheaper.

2. The front nose pieces- from who? and you used what to bondo them, thinking of filing in my molding and doing some shaving...... more shaving to another ride.. here we go again.

Thanks for the info
Later
JimmyB.

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2004 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
14 Times,...I cannot believe it !!!

That is number of times I have posted within this thread on this topic ! Geezzzzz I did not even realize it myself, that is crazy. Can't help it though madcurl has come up with some really great ideas, that has my mind working overtime.

Curly did u come up with the flare idea on the fly or was that part of your original plan ? Either way it is a great mod.
I cant wait to see those babies smoothed in and better yet with the rims on Oooooooooooo gonna be sweet.

You mentioned doing something with the side vent like on your silver choptop,...is it going to be as we see it now , or is there more work to be done on it ?

When do you anticipate puttin the wheels on and having the headlamps done ? That will give a clearer picture of what this monster is gonna look like, minus the chop of course.

Looking fantastic !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 02-25-2004).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2004 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You mentioned doing something with the side vent like on your silver choptop,...is it going to be as we see it now , or is there more work to be done on it ?

Reply: Yes and no. vented....yes, use the NSX's vents.

When do you anticipate puttin the wheels on and having the headlamps done ? That will give a clearer picture of what this monster is gonna look like, minus the chop of course.

Reply: I'll hopefully will have the rear flares & headlamps finished within (2-4) weeks. Thats if the shop has more important things to do. I was tring to get it done around Feb 2004 before sending it to V8Archie, but I keep on comming-up with different ideas such as the headlamps and the roof. All other ideas or molds are borrowed from the concept version in a book I seen. For those who haven't seen the book, it 's just about the same except the hood, rear deck and over head vents I'm not using. So I take no credit in creating anything new here, besides it looks really ugly right now

I talk to V8Archie on a month to month bases, making sure what molds won't interfere with the chop. My goal (hopefully) is to have it ready before the 2005 Daytona show.

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2004 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimmybpei:

2 questions for Chester:

1. Mr.gasket universal door relaese kit, where to get it and parts included, price and availability
was using an auto start.....works good but mr gasket may be cheaper.

2. The front nose pieces- from who? and you used what to bondo them, thinking of filing in my molding and doing some shaving...... more shaving to another ride.. here we go again.

Thanks for the info
Later
JimmyB.

Hey Jimmy,

The kit I got was from Jeg's - $60... http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=2815&prmenbr=361

Comes with everything you need to install.

I don't know what front nose pieces your refering to. I have an F355 nose on the Rat...One piece, no bonding involved...

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY!
383 Stroker MPFI with N2O
2" Drop
3" Chop
11" Brakes
Currently awaiting Goodyear rubber for the 19" Motegi Roja's
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated Jan 21 '04 www.dirtyratracing.org

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2004 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by madcurl:

hey thanks Chester for posting them.........it's really boring here at work. Sorry guys for the poor pics. In two more weeks I 'll try to get the results once their molded-in. I can't afford Songman's prices hehehehehe.
Madcurl

No prob sorry for the delay...

Rob D.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2004 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I just sent Chester some recent pics of the rear clip. The fiberglass is in place and now starting on side vents. This is using the original Fiero front side fenders. The wide body now bends-in with the rear Camero spoiler Coolcat turn me on to. Enjoy the pics...........with a bag popcorn.
madcurl

------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-03-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2004 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

** Bump **

C'mon Chester my popcorn is getting cold and my soda warm !

jimmybpei

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2004 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimmybpeiSend a Private Message to jimmybpeiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks chester

I was referin to the other fiero your woking on with madcurl .... the one woth all the body work

Thanks again
JimmyB.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, daddy got some "new shoes." 19x7.5 R1 Racing wheels, universal bolt pattern, with a
35mm off-set? I'd just couldn't pass on them for $475 for all (4). Besides, I have some 245's waiting for them at home.

The guy I know got another set of rims from his sponser, so he wanted to get rid of them real quick. I seen them on his car one month earlier, which btw are only three months old. Even the tires still had the sticky paper on them, with maybe 1-3 miles on them. It's one of those "show" car (import) thats always featured in the mags. I sent pics to Chester, maybe he'll post later

------------------

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

** Bump **

C'mon Chester my popcorn is getting cold and my soda warm !

Didn't know I became the official picture poster...

Here you go big guy...

Enjoy...

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Chester for posting the pics. Correction; I'd just checked with R1 Racing about the recent rims on pics, they said there 42mm....hmmmmmm? i think their on crack, but i check later if anyone want to know. The original price is $269 per rim + tax. Not bad conciderring they can bolt on to my GS-T and the Fiero.
oh yeah as you can some what tell.... the rear clip is pushed out by 1 3/4" using the front stock Fiero fender which IMO "looks stock." Or like the blue fastback at the 20th. I haven't decided as what color yet? Burgandy, red, or black?
------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 03-05-2004).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2004 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I haven't decided as what color yet? Burgandy, red, or black?

I am kinda partial to black:

opening statements:

Mounting evidence:

Closing arguements

we rest our case your honor!

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2004 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Curly...

I love the back end... Thats why I am redoing my rear because it needed more roundness and more flare.. I am going ANOTHER 6" wider on my widebody by building the actual pieces then putting them on... I am using foam again for the mould process...

Anyways I just wanted to tell you it looks GREAT!

SmoothGT!

------------------

AKA. "SmoothGT"....

Custom Built W I D E BODY~GT!!

"I would rather be hatefully remembered, then just forgotten!!"

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2004 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

Curly...

I love the back end... Thats why I am redoing my rear because it needed more roundness and more flare.. I am going ANOTHER 6" wider on my widebody by building the actual pieces then putting them on... I am using foam again for the mould process...

Anyways I just wanted to tell you it looks GREAT!

SmoothGT!

Hmmmmm........if your going 6" out, just what type of rim depth are our going to use? a 17x13?

------------------

From: Between The ATL and Augusta in a land of deer and cows

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2004 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007Send a Private Message to 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

opening statements:

I don't mean to get off the topic but that Black Fiero may have just become my favorite! Please tell me who that car belongs to and direct me to pics of it. What kinda rims are those and what size? Much appreciated
P.S. That 360 is kinda sweet too

[This message has been edited by 007 (edited 03-07-2004).]

From: Between The ATL and Augusta in a land of deer and cows

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2004 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 007Send a Private Message to 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

162 posts
Member since Oct 2002
OK forget about my question, just got the other thread, that is a photoshop job? Mad props to the artist, awesome, truely awesome!
tjfennel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2004 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tjfennelClick Here to visit tjfennel's HomePageSend a Private Message to tjfennelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I never realized how good a Ferrari 360 looks with a spoiler... I almost thought it was a rebodied Fiero with Ferrari taillights

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2004 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tjfennel:

I never realized how good a Ferrari 360 looks with a spoiler... I almost thought it was a rebodied Fiero with Ferrari taillights

Not too Hijack curly's thread but if u think it looks good from the back take a look at it from the front !!

there is a better picture of it on the april cover of FORZA magazine (magazine about ferrari), you can see the nose a lot clearer than in this one.

It belongs to Imola Racing and the nose spoiler is outstanding,..has me mulling some curly-like (translation sweet mod) ideas.
See i even made a curly tie in !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 03-08-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
stevenrossi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2004 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stevenrossiSend a Private Message to stevenrossiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob, I hate you...i hate you with every bone in my confederate body - Nice job, I can fore-see one heck of a sleeper!

Steve

------------------
www.venomperformance.ca

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2004 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Been a while curls,..how about an update on this project .
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2004 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay quick pic updates! My glassman is working on flaring the lower panels near the rear tire but the pics where taken at night so I won't post that one. However. I do have pics of the rear lights. I'ed looked around and just couldn't settle for anything that I'ed liked so I went with these.

I'll clue you guys/gals in later as to what I plan on doing. All that I can say is that the rear clip will be different, but not over the top. I'm sending the pics to Chester so it may be awhile before he post them. Enjoy

Madcurl

------------------

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2004 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
okay, it's daytime now. I have a (progress) pic of the lower panel. I'ed emailed Chester so when he gets around to it he may post it. Enjoy.

Madcurl

------------------

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2004 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

okay, it's daytime now. I have a (progress) pic of the lower panel. I'ed emailed Chester so when he gets around to it he may post it. Enjoy.

Madcurl

Dude, doing what I can...Been making up some time at work...anyway, pic post as requested...

BTW Curley, you're giving me a run for the money - I might have to edit these pics you send me and make them a little less appealing... heheheh

Rock on - looks good.

Rob D.

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2004 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you need a "test bed" for some of these parts you can send them my way

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

www.KylesFiero.tk
www.XoticRydz.tk

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2004 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay Madcurl,

In that picture where the side vent is being created, what materials are being used for the mock up ? is that wood, cardboard or something else ?

Furthermore when they glass it, do they glass right over top of that material and use that as the actual part or do they make a mold of it and then glass an entirely seperate piece ?

Thanks
Tony

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2004 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay Madcurl,

In that picture where the side vent is being created, what materials are being used for the mock up ? is that wood, cardboard or something else ?

Furthermore when they glass it, do they glass right over top of that material and use that as the actual part or do they make a mold of it and then glass an entirely seperate piece ?

Thanks
Tony

What type of material is the mock-up made of?
Well you're partly right, its a thin compressed cardboard material which is used to create a mold or for one-off product. The same like the center console that was layed with fiberglass (except console was real wood). The vents now take on totally different look, which gives it some "depth" to it now. Would be nice to use as a mold but, who need wide tires in the back?

I have some current pics of the progess, I'll try to send them to Chester. As always, the shop is wayyyy behind in doing the headlights and I need to get the car to D1S in order to try and attend Wheatstock which, is a long shot.

Grab a Coke and enjoy these short pics.
Madcurl

------------------

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2004 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the one picture I got...

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY!
383 Stroker MPFI with N2O
1" Drop
3" Chop
11" Brakes
19" Motegi Roja's wrapped in BFGoodrich Gforce T/A KDW-2 rubber
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated Jan 21 '04 www.dirtyratracing.org

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2004 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey thanks Chester for posting pic. I'll have (2-3) more pics of it finished w/o the cardboard material tomorrow. My Camera man in Bakersfield CA went home for the day and forgot to send me the current pics. Some of the comments from the younger crowd couldn't belive the "transformation" process from the car in the picture (taped on passenger's side window) and what ther're seeing in front of them. One guy even stated: Man! "This the kind of car I need for a project." The import seen is very strong out her in Caleefornia, but I ain't bit'n, hehehehe.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
coolcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2004 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for coolcatSend a Private Message to coolcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump. More pics please.

------------------

Silver 87GT T-TOP
Red 86 GT T-TOP
White 85 GT
Black 88 GT
Red 88 GT (COMING SOON)
Black 88 Formula

88-DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2004 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88-DOHCSend a Private Message to 88-DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who are you having do your glass work? Is it someone in the Bay area? Just wondering as I have been looking for someone to do some work for me. I probably could do it myself, but I never seem to be motivated. :/
moto838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2004 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for moto838Send a Private Message to moto838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh man another SIC Fiero in the making, Makes me sorry for ever moving away from the bay area! Ya can't get anywhere near the ocean here either.Keep up the good work and keep the posts coming. Joe
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2004 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88-DOHC:

Who are you having do your glass work? Is it someone in the Bay area? Just wondering as I have been looking for someone to do some work for me. I probably could do it myself, but I never seem to be motivated. :/

The shop is "Trends" in Bakersfield CA. Thats between Fresno and the "grape vine" route on I-5. They usually do imports and a few domestic cars and are "packed" with cars waiting to be "transformed." 661 323-6557 asks for Joe or Reuben only. They are the same guys that did my Silver Choptop, tell them that I refered you to them and (they) may offer a discount?

I WARN YOU: THEY ARE BACKED UP BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have more pics next week when I check -in on the progress:

New 2003 Celica headlamps.
Rear bumper flared out 3"
and finished side vents.

------------------

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-08-2004).]

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2004 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

we rest our case your honor!

I think I saw this Corvette at the 50th Anniversary last year...

Now I have to go dig through my pics!

------------------

My Web page

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2004 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
man! I'ed just got off the phone with Tire Rack and after 8 months they still don't have the tires!!!!!!!!!!

All I need is (2) PZero's 345/25/20. Although we measured it, it still would be nice to have the tire mounted on the rim before the body work is finished. Ahhhggg.........I may have to settle for the 305/25/20's.
The funny thing about the PZero's there a summer tire! Go figure

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2004 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang... it's been awhile since I've revisited this thread - it's absolutely amazing some of the innovations you're doing, and how nicely the shop is executing them. Keep the the great work - looks like you'll be able to take 1st & 2nd place trophies in every show you attend (assuming you've got a friend you trust enough to drive one car or the other ). Keep the pics coming - I'd love to see more!

Curley - have you tried any other sources for the PZeros? Someplace like Tiresavings.com or any other local suppliers?

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 04-08-2004).]

88-DOHC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2004 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88-DOHCSend a Private Message to 88-DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The shop is "Trends" in Bakersfield CA. Thats between Fresno and the "grape vine" route on I-5. They usually do imports and a few domestic cars and are "packed" with cars waiting to be "transformed." 661 323-6557 asks for Joe or Reuben only. They are the same guys that did my Silver Choptop, tell them that I refered you to them and (they) may offer a discount?

I WARN YOU: THEY ARE BACKED UP BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have more pics next week when I check -in on the progress:

New 2003 Celica headlamps.
Rear bumper flared out 3"
and finished side vents.

Bah, Bakersfield is waaay south of me. I was hoping to find something closer to San Jose. Used to be a place called D.C. Conversions here. Unfortunately the owner sold it to someone else (and is now called Liberty Conversions I think) and they only cater to the import crowd now and have a backlog much like Trends. The previous owner was the type that would tackle any sort of car/project, to bad I don't know where he is now-days. :/ Only other place I have found that would do custom work like I want is California Concepts (yes the place that does GM OEM work) in Redwood City. Its been a while since I have checked with them about doing custom work, so I am not sure whether they still do it or not.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2004 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bah, Bakersfield is waaay south of me. I was hoping to find something closer to San Jose. Used to be a place called D.C. Conversions here. Unfortunately the owner sold it to someone else (and is now called Liberty Conversions I think) and they only cater to the import crowd now and have a backlog much like Trends. The previous owner was the type that would tackle any sort of car/project, to bad I don't know where he is now-days. :/ Only other place I have found that would do custom work like I want is California Concepts (yes the place that does GM OEM work) in Redwood City. Its been a while since I have checked with them about doing custom work, so I am not sure whether they still do it or not.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats why I keep adding things to the car as they go. I didn't want to over-loard them with all of my ideas at one time. As long as it's inside the shop and in the way, they'll get around to it, because it's still in the way. hehehehehe

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock