Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Hood & Deck Lid Mirrors For Sale. Stainless and Acrylic (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Hood & Deck Lid Mirrors For Sale. Stainless and Acrylic by Snapperhead
Started on: 08-06-2010 10:35 AM
Replies: 113
Last post by: Snapperhead on 09-27-2013 06:51 PM
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Bump.
IP: Logged
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Bump.

You must be feeling the vibe. I have your panels in my hand as you typed your bump

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Spoon had his set of mirrors for his notchback at the Carlisle show, I heard he took a prize.
Vince
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
cool, we want pics!

..got my last PM Vince?

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 06-27-2011).]

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

You must be feeling the vibe. I have your panels in my hand as you typed your bump

Excellent!

Let me know the total. Do you still have my address? Please ship using USPS.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 06-27-2011).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
I still have your address. Is the Canada postal strike over so it will be safe to ship so it wont get lost in the... Well the place packages go when our postal service is on strike.

Vince
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I believe that they will be back at work tomorrow.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2011 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

cool, we want pics!

..got my last PM Vince?

I think I did. I got your payment and your goodies are all boxed up for you. Let me know when you head this way the wife and I may go to the Michigan lake shore for lunch or dinner maybe we can hook up on that side and save you some driving time..

Vince
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

I think I did. I got your payment and your goodies are all boxed up for you. Let me know when you head this way the wife and I may go to the Michigan lake shore for lunch or dinner maybe we can hook up on that side and save you some driving time..

Vince

will do & thank you; i'll be departing to the east from Oshkosh Sunday morning after I pack up & have a quick breakfast..

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

will do & thank you; i'll be departing to the east from Oshkosh Sunday morning after I pack up & have a quick breakfast..

Make sure you get to see Sean Tucker if you haven't seen him before. I don't know if he pushes it as hard as he did before his crash but it's just crazy what he can do with an airplane, kodak moment for sure. It was so hard to keep him in frame when he flys.

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Yes, I believe that they will be back at work tomorrow.

Oh good!!! Because....... your Mirrors are ready to ship, all boxed up and they need a loving home.

PM Sent

Thanks,

Vince
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Excellent, I promise to take care of them.

Payment sent.

Nolan

[This message has been edited by Sourmug (edited 06-28-2011).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2011 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Excellent, I promise to take care of them.

Payment sent.

Nolan

Glad to hear it

Item shipped

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
All mirrors are ready for shipping. You should have a pm from me if I have you on the preorder list. If you don't want a set and your on the preorder list please let me know so I can pull them off hold and release them to others that may want them.

If you would like a set let me know, all ordering info is on the first post.

Those who already have them please post a pic or a coment to let others how you like them, after all word of mouth tells it all.

Thanks,
Vince

------------------

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 12-31-2013).]

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2011 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
I purchased a set of these mirrors for my hood, trunk and engine areas. I was shocked how nice they were. I'll be installing them this weekend and will post some pictures then! Thanks again!

------------------

88 Coupe: Boosted 4 cylinder coming soon!
65 Chevrolet Corvair: 110 4 speed project car

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

I purchased a set of these mirrors for my hood, trunk and engine areas. I was shocked how nice they were. I'll be installing them this weekend and will post some pictures then! Thanks again!

let us know what you used to install them & any tips too!

tia!

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Here is a thread that shows how to install these:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...041015-2-051255.html

Nolan
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post

let us know what you used to install them & any tips too!

tia!

We have some 3M double stick tape or some really strong epoxy at work. I'm going to use one of those for the trunk and hood panels. The engine panels I'm going to use 3M black velcro so I can remove them when driving. I'll post pictures during and after the install.

James
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post

Spoon had his set of mirrors for his notchback at the Carlisle show, I heard he took a prize.
Vince

Here's a peek. I have to take better pics... later.

Spoon

------------------
Two yeast spent their entire life "about 2 days" discussing what the purpose of life could be and not once did they even come close to the fact that they were making champagne. Quoted by: Unknown

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2011 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Vince:

The mirrors arrived to day! Very nice product with excellent packaging!

Thanks
Nolan
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Vince:

The mirrors arrived to day! Very nice product with excellent packaging!

Thanks
Nolan

Thank you and looking forward to a photo of them installed.

Vince

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2011 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
I have a few sets on hold shown on the first post. I have been unable to get a response back if you will be taking your set or not. If you changed your mind no problem I just want to release them from the hold. I don't want to keep making new sets if I have some in inventory i could sell and get stuck with a bunch of sets. If you have already contacted me with an update that is fine.

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
free bump & pm sent!

cruisin in a few hours zulu
FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2011 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Got the decklid set installed today. Still need to install the hood set but I ran out of 3M tape. I'll post some better pictures when I'm finished. Here are 2 pictures from my iPhone.

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
wwh0001 your order is in the mail you should have it in a few days..

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Product note: If you are using the acrylic mirrors be sure to remove the panels that are subject to heat before driving, that encludes the hood panel over the radiator. If you don't the panel can become damaged from the heat.

Thanks,

Vince
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2011 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Bump as wondering if you considered a combo of stainless and acrylic or does it clash too much?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FIE...ba2930e#ht_659wt_698
one of his ebay listings for those currently looking.

[This message has been edited by Australian (edited 12-23-2011).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2012 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump for the show season.

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2012 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Great products:

Nolan
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2012 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalDirect Link to This Post
Snapperhead, you have a PM.
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2012 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by zmcdonal:

Snapperhead, you have a PM.

Pm returned

Vince

Capitol City Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
just what I'm looking for and you are close to me
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Hello all as we come to the end of another fun year I want to clear out some mirror panel stock. So end of season sale for all while stock last.

2pc Stainless Steel Engine Mirror Set. Fastback or Notchback.

$115.00 Shipped in the USA a little more for outside the USA. That's like $35.00 off!

I also have some acrylic hood and trunk sets I will discounting also.

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock