Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Hood & Deck Lid Mirrors For Sale. Stainless and Acrylic (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Hood & Deck Lid Mirrors For Sale. Stainless and Acrylic by Snapperhead
Started on: 08-06-2010 10:35 AM
Replies: 113
Last post by: Snapperhead on 09-27-2013 06:51 PM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2010 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Oh I have a big and very heavy crate of stainless here.

Vince
IP: Logged
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2010 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2010 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Oh I have a big and very heavy crate of stainless here.

Vince

hope it didn't squish him...

jk, i'm sure he's working hard....

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2010 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
I got delayed... Lost power to my workshop found sad underground wiring to the shop, so in goes a new 100 amp service to the workshop. It was very scarry wiring to the workshop, installed before I bought the place.. I had 60 amp service running 85 feet on 14 gauge 220 volt direct burried 12 inches below the surface with standard romax.. I've been using this for about 16 years now... can't believe it untill I saw it myself.

Should be back on the pannels in a week or two max..

Sorry for the delay,

Thanks

Vince
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
Bump... Just so I dont forget.

Will you be PM'ing everybody to let us know when to send payment?

Spoon

------------------
Two yeast spent their entire life "about 2 days" discussing what the purpose of life could be and not once did they even come close to the fact that they were making champagne. Quoted by: Unknown

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoon:

Bump... Just so I dont forget.

Will you be PM'ing everybody to let us know when to send payment?

Spoon

Yes I will,

I now have big deep trenches running through my back yard, It looks like scenes from the movie tremors. Big wire going in for the new updated power services and networking this week and I should be up and running once more by next Monday and starting to fill orders.

Thanks,Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I'm back up and running. I've started cutting the acrylic panels first, so if you want mirrors in acrylic let me know if your not on the list on the first post. Then on to the stainless mirror panels I go.

Also all powder coating is up and running.

Thanks to all for your understanding while I went throught the electrial melt down.

Vince
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post

Nolan
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyDirect Link to This Post
Oops i just happened to come across a PM from you in my inbox and sent you a q about this thread. Glad to hear you're back up and running.

Dave
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2010 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Nolan

DITTO! thanks for keeping us updated on your dilemma/progress & glad things worked out well for you; we appreciate it.

jeep107

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeep107Send a Private Message to jeep107Direct Link to This Post
Wondering if you have pictures of these installed, looking to see both types offered.
Thanks
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Coming soon. Should be right after the new year... I will post them on the first post of the thread.

Thanks,

Vince
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM

Spoon

------------------
Two yeast spent their entire life "about 2 days" discussing what the purpose of life could be and not once did they even come close to the fact that they were making champagne. Quoted by: Unknown

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Back at you.... Merry Christmas to all...
Dirty Harry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2010 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dirty HarrySend a Private Message to Dirty HarryDirect Link to This Post
I would like to order the MFESETS 2pc SS set for the engine compartment. Please let me know if the door sills are still available and if you do any type of etching or engraving on them. Thanks, Harry

------------------
87 GT Maroon 3800SC & White Formula

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2010 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dirty Harry:

I would like to order the MFESETS 2pc SS set for the engine compartment. Please let me know if the door sills are still available and if you do any type of etching or engraving on them. Thanks, Harry

Sounds great... I will update when the MFESETS are ready for shipping with a total. As far as the sill plates I have both sets aero and non-aero ready for shipping. I only offer them in a plain mirror finish no etching or engraving and you can order them from this thread if you would like a set. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/052773.html

Thanks,

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 12-30-2010).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Almost, working on shipping costs and ordered boxes. Will be ready to ship when boxes are here.. I will contact everyone on my list in the order on the first post. If your not listed please contact me so I can update the listing.

Thanks,

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2011 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

I want stainless for the rear decklid fastback I can't do the front hood because I have a vent installed.

Dave

PM sent.

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 01-17-2011).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2011 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by topsportsmanta1:

88gt stainless for my deck lid when will they be available?

PM sent

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Bump
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Bump

yup!

PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Update: Just about ready to start back on the panels. Just looking for a little warmth in the air. I try not to cut stainless in my heated closed up workshop as the fumes stainless puts off when welding or plasma cutting is Hexavalent Chromium 6 and is not good for you ..... I just don't trust my air exchanger that much.

So. just waiting to be able to open the doors. Last Saturday had all the doors opened and did a spring cleaning....

I have all the supplies needed, so lets all do the warm dance.

I would think about 2 weeks... That's the goal anyway

Thanks,

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 03-22-2011).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Ok things are coming along very nice.....
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Looking good!
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
One more then back to work!

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 05-05-2011).]

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2011 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
nice..we're starting to get leaves on the trees here too...finally spring!!!

worth the wait!

[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 05-05-2011).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2011 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Working on the final fit on the Fastback. The Notchback fit is done. When the Fastback fit is finished the production will start.

Almost ready.

Please check your order on the first post and make sure it is correct and pm me to conform it or let me know the changes.

If you changed your mind please pm me so I can take you off the list.

If your not on the list on the first post and want a set pm with the part numbers so I can add you.

Thanks,
Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 05-22-2011).]

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2011 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2011 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Ok the notchback stainless engine panels are ready for shipping.

#PFMNESETS Engine Panel 2PC Large & Small Stainless Steel Notchback Set.

Finishing up on the Fastback sets should be next week for them.

The order info is on the first post.

For those who have pre-ordered multi sets I have already resereved your notchback set and will let you know when your order is complete and ready to ship.

Thanks,

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 05-31-2011).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Update:

Hood Acrylic Mirror Panels: Ready for Shipping
Notchback Stainless Mirror Engine Panels: Ready for Shipping
Notchback Acrylic Mirror Trunk Panels: Ready for Shipping
Fastback Acrylic Mirror Trunk Panels: Ready for Shipping
Fastback Stainless Mirror Engine Panels: In production should be a few more days.

Thanks,

Vince

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2011 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Excellent!!!
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Photo of notchback 2pc stainless engine mirrors & 5pc acrylic trunk mirrors. In stock ready for shipping.

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2011 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Photo of acrylic 4pc hood mirrors.

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2011 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

nice..we're starting to get leaves on the trees here too...finally spring!!!

worth the wait!

Pm sent.

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2011 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Photo of Fastback 2pc stainless steel engine and 3pc acrylic trunk mirrors.

Ready for shipping. Ordering info on the first post, I will offer them to the pre-orders first then to new orders.

Thanks,

Vince
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2011 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
They look fabulous!
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave E Bouy:

Oops i just happened to come across a PM from you in my inbox and sent you a q about this thread. Glad to hear you're back up and running.

Dave

Your set is in the mail.

Thank You and I hope you enjoy them.

After you install them please send me a pic of them and a little info about your Fiero so I can put it in my customer gallery on my website.

Vince

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Hi Vince

Drop me a PM once my set is ready.

Thanks
Nolan
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Hi Vince

Drop me a PM once my set is ready.

Thanks
Nolan

You bet, should be ready to ship Monday. I will let you know when boxed up.

Thanks,

Vince

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Pm sent.

pm returned & they do look fantastic!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay