Stainless Door Sill Plates by Snapperhead
Started on: 07-10-2010 03:06 PM
Replies: 106
Last post by: Snapperhead on 09-27-2013 06:33 PM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
18 gauge stainless steel with a mirror finish and easy to install. Install with RTV, velcro or 3M tape.
I offer them only in plain mirror.

ORDER THEM ON OUR WEBSITE: Snapperhead Performance Store

All mirrors are machined after order is place. It should take less than a week to ship.

Here is a list of some of the members that have purchased our mirror panels.

1. L67 - Aero Sill Plates.
  2. Macs86gt - Aero Sill Plates.
  3. Revin - Aero Sill Plates.
  4. Fiero49 - Aero Sill Plates.
  5. Sourmug - Aero Sill Plates.
  6. OHNIKO - Aero Sill Plates.
  7. Squeaky - Aero Sill Plates.
  8. cleppsfierogts - Aero Sill Plates.
  9. Fiero Thomas - Aero Sill Plates.
  10. Fierorama 2010 - Aero Sill Plates - N/C - For door prize - Who got them!
  11. Fierorama 2010 - Non-Aero Sill Plates - N/C - For door prize - Who got them!
  12. jackcastro - Aero Sill Plates.
  13. OHNIKO - Aero Sill Plates.

I think the pics below will show how beautiful they are.

On Snapperhead. 86 GT

A pic of a non aero set on a Formula.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Your Complete Online Speed Shop - Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 12-31-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Westy

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WestySend a Private Message to WestyDirect Link to This Post
Pics didn't work..
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Westy:

Pics didn't work..

Your fast uploading now

Vince
L67

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 219
User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2010 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
PM sent.
Westy

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WestySend a Private Message to WestyDirect Link to This Post
I already knew how awesome they look from the other thread. Somehow, those look even better. Now I have to go get my rocker panels on so I can buy a pair.
L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2010 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
Just wanted to say I want a set... still waiting for a paypal addy.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by L67:

Just wanted to say I want a set... still waiting for a paypal addy.

Added Paypal addy in the thead above

paypal@worldwidefieros.com
Please include what your paying for and your shipping address in the payment.

Thanks,
Vince

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006

PM sent.

pm returned
L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2010 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
Payment sent.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.
Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamDirect Link to This Post
Very nice. This is something I've been wanting to do for a while. Are there any options besides the lettering, like a non-polished finish? Maybe a brushed look?
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

Very nice. This is something I've been wanting to do for a while. Are there any options besides the lettering, like a non-polished finish? Maybe a brushed look?

Thanks, right now all I plan to produce are mirror finish sill plates. I will powder coat lettering for the ones who want it but recommend decals or have the plates airbrushed for a real custom look.

As far as brushed finish Pete Matos was looking into making a small run as needed, if he backs out I may make them in brushed finish also, but the brushed finish was his idea and I don't want to step on his deal.

Thanks,
Vince
L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-11-2010 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
When can we expect to see our very pretty packages arriving?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2010 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

When can we expect to see our very pretty packages arriving?

I ordered triangle shipping boxes for them Monday last week I should see them this week, I don't want them to get bent. I will ship them out the next day, they will be coming US Priority Mail. All is wraped up and ready for shipping, less the box of course.
When everyone receives your package make sure all is ok and post it so I can mark your order received in the order status on the frist post.

Thanks,
Vince.

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 07-11-2010).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Hi Vince:

I will take a plain polished set then. What is the total with shipping to Calgary, Alberta, Canada?

thanks
Nolan
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sourmug:

Hi Vince:

I will take a plain polished set then. What is the total with shipping to Calgary, Alberta, Canada?

thanks
Nolan

PM Sent

Thanks,

Vince

Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2010 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent via PayPal.

Thanks
Nolan
fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2010 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Direct Link to This Post
pm sent
fiero49

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero49Send a Private Message to fiero49Direct Link to This Post
Money sent
CDS

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CDSSend a Private Message to CDSDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CDS:

pm sent

Back at ya
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I found 3 boxes at the post office, I called all over the area to to get them. They don't stock the ones I need but they had 3. I have 40 coming on order from last Monday.

I've shipped out the following:

L67, Macs86gt and Revin.

Let me know when all is ok.

Thanks,

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 07-15-2010).]

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
hehe i can't wait. just got the car back from paint, had a few pieces put on that i got from doug at fiero warehouse from carlisle.
L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-15-2010 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

hehe i can't wait. just got the car back from paint, had a few pieces put on that i got from doug at fiero warehouse from carlisle.

That's funny, because I'm also in the middle of paint. Hopefully I'll be spraying the final panels when they arrive. Thanks for the update Snap!
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
pm sent.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

pm sent.

PM returned
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006
When you get your sill plates installed, please post a pic so I can see them..

Thanks,

Vince
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
will do, paint should be dry enough by the time they get here it was baked and sitting at the shop for 2 days whilst it was prepped.
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2010 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:
PM returned

$ sent.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

$ sent.

Got the payment and will send out per your instructions

Thanks,

Vince
L67

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2010 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for L67Send a Private Message to L67Direct Link to This Post
I'm very happy with what came in the mail today....

The Notchie is still getting paint, so I threw one on the black GT for a quick picture. It's dirty, sorry.

I will have pictures of them on a very nicely painted red car soon. Very, very, nice product. Packaging was above and beyond.

[This message has been edited by L67 (edited 07-19-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2010 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today as well. I'll be installing them as soon as my paint has cured a bit more. I'll post some pics with them sitting in the sill later, my brother isnt home and i have no idea where his camera is, he has a really good one. The packing was way above and beyond and fit and finish is top notch. They definitely add that wow factor when the door is open.
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Hi:

Did the sipping boxes arrive?

Thanks
Nolan
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Boxes here, came in today............. I ship US Prioity Mail on most of my shipments. I ordered them from the post office, they lost the order. I called and drove all over the area picking up 3 total to ship the first 3... back on the phone talk talk ........ they were all very nice and professional of course I was nice too. You know the sugar salt thing.

How can they loose a shipment they sent me.... oh well nothing is perfect, I have planty now and another shipment on the way...

Sorry for all that had to wait. I will be shipping out Saturday...

Thanks,

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 07-23-2010).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Snapperhead

1982 posts
Member since Jul 2006
Working on non aero door sill plates now should be ready for shipping 8/2/10. These will fit base and Formula Fieros with out the aero skirts. Pics coming soon taking pre-orders payment due when ready for shiping.
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2010 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
LOL, gotta love the postal service. There's no difference up here either.

Thanks for the update.
Nolan
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Sourmug, yours is in the mail.

Thanks,

Vince
Sourmug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2010 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Thanks!
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Squeaky

Yours is shipped
cleppsfierogts

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cleppsfierogtsSend a Private Message to cleppsfierogtsDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock