Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting Out 87 Coupe part 2: (list of parts from DC) (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting Out 87 Coupe part 2: (list of parts from DC) by Saxman
Started on: 08-08-2008 05:21 PM
Replies: 159
Last post by: Saxman on 01-19-2009 08:13 AM
Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Here is an updated (23 October) list of parts I have pulled. Prices include shipping to US unless otherwise noted. Make an offer if you don't like the price.

If you need other 87 coupe parts, please ask.

Multiple items get a discount for shipping. Let me know what you want pics of.

Thanks!

$15 - Passenger side manual mirror (I have two)
$25 - 2.5 metal fuel lines (top of engine)
$55 - 5-speed shifter assembly
$15 - 2.5 coolant filler neck
$20 - Fuel Door and cable
$20 - stock radio
$15 - Speaker covers
$20 - seatbelts (grey)
$15 - cig lighter (wire cut at firewall and all parts out to/and including the lighter plug)
$25 - A/C controls
$200 - 1988 Formula Seats - grey - in great shape (+ actual shipping cost)
$125 - Fiberglass headliner (sunroof) never used or covered (+ actual shipping cost)
$15 - black plastic dogbone cover (that fills that space beside the dogbone)
$25 - 2.8 dogbone with poly
$15 - hood hinges
$20 - interior fan motor
$30 - rear tail light harness complete and uncut
$15 - washer fluid pump and one section of hose
$45 - A/C condenser (radiator-type part)
$100 - entire headlight assembly + a rebuild kit (in case you need it for these lights)
$15 - fuel filler neck guard
$35 - side intake (complete up to the duct work, including outer cover)
$10 - Hood popper spring
$35 - Front headlight/air conditioning wiring harness - wires uncut, but wire outer wrap is cut in one place
$60 - Radiator
$30 - rad fan (no shroud)
$45 - upper and lower radiator supports with top flexible shroud piece attached (no rust)
$30 - Washer fluid reservoir - very nice
$25 - Radiator overflow reservoir - very nice (if I can find where I put it!)
$50 - 94 Camaro hood scoops (like new)
$40 - '86 SE Lower Valances (called rockers?) plus shipping
$20 - grey seats (need new covers). Two available. (No shipping)
$50 - pair of plastic wheel well liners - 87 coupe

Make an offer:
Red outer door panel and a black fender (small hole) - both from driver side (no shipping)
Front and rear bumper steel and attached plastic pieces (no shipping)
2.8 intake
Heat Shield - firewall
Heat Shield - under exhaust manifold (2.5)
Duke intake
4-Tek air intake
Under dash plastic air handling ducts
Isuzu 5-speed
Rebuilt Getrag
Set of heads
Set of intake manifolds
Pass. side door latch
Fuel vapor canister
Canister that sits beside the driver side strut mount (what the heck is that for?)
Engine brackets, nuts, bolts, little pieces, etc (too much to list, but if you need something, let me know. I stripped that car CLEAN!)

[This message has been edited by Saxman (edited 01-18-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
I'm still pulling parts like the compressor, cradle, rear suspension, dash (small crack on the corners), rear glass with defrost, torn seats, etc. Just ask!
Raz50

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raz50Send a Private Message to Raz50Direct Link to This Post
Also sent a pm to paulv for this, but to double my chance....

do you have the GT ground effects?
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Hey Sax, any chance you have an automatic shift boot trim ring you can throw in my box with the ashtrays? I can send ya a few more $$$ for it if the price is right. Mine is busted, and the shift boot ripped, so it doesn't sit in the console properly...and I intend on getting a boot from Tom in the near future, so I will need a new ring...I can only imagine it will work...

Let me know
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
The 87 is a stick, so no shift ring from an auto. Sorry.

BTW, I'll be driving up to Reisterstown tomorrow (Sunday) around 10 or 11 if anyone along the way wants a part delivered.

Sunday will be a return trip to Reisterstown (to take mom back home), so if anyone wants some parts delivered between here and there, I can do it then, too.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by Raz50:

Also sent a pm to paulv for this, but to double my chance....

do you have the GT ground effects?

I have a set of lower valances, but I don't think they are considered ground effects. Am I correct?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005
Bump to add the fiberglass headliner (sunroof) and an abused 1987 wiring harness to the list...
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2008 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Bump to add a set of used heads
jkbetker21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2008 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jkbetker21Send a Private Message to jkbetker21Direct Link to This Post
any sot at getting the shoulderbolts from the headlight brackets?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2008 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
I don't want to break up the headlights just yet - but I might next week.

87 GT wiring harness is sold, but I still have the one from this 87 coupe that has not been pulled yet. I don't know if it will work for a 3800 swap or not.
Raz50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2008 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raz50Send a Private Message to Raz50Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Saxman:

I have a set of lower valances, but I don't think they are considered ground effects. Am I correct?

If those the coupe (non GT) valances, then those are not the ones i'm looking for. Sorry. I don't know if they're also called ground effects. I'm having a hard time with English terms for stuff

Like recently learned a goat is a GTO....

thanks anyway and good luck with the parts.
PFF
System Bot
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroDirect Link to This Post
How much for the Temp and Fuel gauges?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ARFiero:

Let me get them out and let you know. Probably $20 shipped.
ARFiero

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ARFieroSend a Private Message to ARFieroDirect Link to This Post
Let me know and I'll paypal you the money.
silverbullet910

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverbullet910Send a Private Message to silverbullet910Direct Link to This Post
I need the A/C line that gos from the accumalater to the condencer
Its the one in the ft compartment with the high side service port I work in Tysons Corner How much and where can we meet? Pm me.
silverbullet910

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverbullet910Send a Private Message to silverbullet910Direct Link to This Post

silverbullet910

175 posts
Member since Dec 2007
WRong line had a brain fart need the line between the evap and the condencer.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Show me which one you need exactly and if I can pull it, I'll give you a good deal. I can even deliver to southeast DC.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Saxman,
I need about 6 small screws or bolts. I don't know what they were now. I took them off of the car March last year. If I post a picture of the part will you look to see if you have the fasteners for me? I'll post the picture tomorrow after morning mowing. I have 6 hours of brush hogging to do in the morning.
Joe Crawford
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Cool - I have a good collection of screws/bolt to look through. Just let me know.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005
Bump to add front and rear bumper parts (steel parts from under the plastic)
silverbullet910

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silverbullet910Send a Private Message to silverbullet910Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
PFF
System Bot
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Bump for some of the prices being lowered. Thanks!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005
Bump to correct the wheels. They are grey laced with polished edges. All 4 are the same rim but tires are 215's and 205's. Sorry for the wrong listing.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I was able to solve my de-lemon. No fasteners needed now.
Joe
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
Alright, Joe. Glad you got what you needed.

I'm going out to pull the harness now. Anyone need anything else?
katatak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post
Saxman - PM sent
silverbullet910

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silverbullet910Send a Private Message to silverbullet910Direct Link to This Post
Saxman I am off on sundays and mondays where can we meet call me at 703-789-4142. I will bring cash
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2008 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Let me know and I'll paypal you the money.

I think I can get to them tomorrow and let you know the condition. Sorry it is taking so long. It's busy here!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Sorry, ARFiero, but I thought the gauges you wanted were above the A/C controls. I forgot that it is different for a non-GT model. They went away with the gauge pod above the steering wheel last week.

Again, sorry!
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005
Adding a stock radio, Speaker covers, seatbelts, cig lighter and A/C conrols
PFF
System Bot
3.6lvvt6spdgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.6lvvt6spdgtSend a Private Message to 3.6lvvt6spdgtDirect Link to This Post
do you have the gt style side skirsts? ect?? if you have them i would like bolth sides including rear qarter, door, fender. bacicaly the trim between the wheels. how much and could you send pictures?
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
Saxman, do you have a front hood release and cables that work? I think I just popped open the front hood for the last time tonight...
Tanlrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TanlratSend a Private Message to TanlratDirect Link to This Post
do the 86 and the 87 headlamp door skins match??? If they do how much is the skin and hardware???
fkossegi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fkossegiSend a Private Message to fkossegiDirect Link to This Post
Saxman - I may need the ECM (7170 I think) and possibly the VSS - are they available?
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 3.6lvvt6spdgt:

do you have the gt style side skirsts? ect?? if you have them i would like bolth sides including rear qarter, door, fender. bacicaly the trim between the wheels. how much and could you send pictures?

Sorry - I don't have any body panels left. I do have some ground effects from another car but I don't know what they came from. I can send pics if you want.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by topher_time:

Saxman, do you have a front hood release and cables that work? I think I just popped open the front hood for the last time tonight...

I have it and it works, but I don't know how to get it out. The front part is unbolted, but that is as far as I got. I can look up how to pull the rest unless you have a quick tip for me.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by Tanlrat:

do the 86 and the 87 headlamp door skins match??? If they do how much is the skin and hardware???

I'll look to see if I have the covers stashed away. I don't know if they match, but I can show you what the one's I have look like.
Saxman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post

Saxman

5151 posts
Member since May 2005

Originally posted by fkossegi:

Saxman - I may need the ECM (7170 I think) and possibly the VSS - are they available?

I have the ECM - how about $25 shipped? I'll look for the VSS, but I think it went away with the roof. More to come.

[This message has been edited by Saxman (edited 08-14-2008).]

fkossegi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fkossegiSend a Private Message to fkossegiDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good. I'll just come get it or meet you somewhere. VSS (vehicle speed sensor) attached to the tranny.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock