Started on: 05-10-2012 04:27 PM
Replies: 132
Last post by: NEPTUNE on 05-14-2012 05:06 AM
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
http://www.washingtonpost.c...IQA3WOKFU_story.html

ASSAULT AND THEFT ? by a romney led gang ?

every one else was very sorry and felt bad about this gay bashing
but romney said he can't remember

are the nut-con's still trying to be rid of romney ?
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

http://www.washingtonpost.c...IQA3WOKFU_story.html

every one else was very sorry and felt bad about this gay bashing
but romney said he can't remember

are the nut-con's still trying to be rid of romney ?

First, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Have you done something in your youth you regret now? Sure you have, we all have. Its called being young. Blaming the Romney of today is like blaming Obama for the rantings of Reverend Wright.

It was a different world back then.... things like that happened ... it wasnt right but it did. nothing is going to change that now.

are the nut cons trying to be rid of Romney?

just as much as the smart kids are trying to dump the anointed one.

[This message has been edited by htexans1 (edited 05-10-2012).]

IP: Logged
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
Romney sucks. Not my first pick for the Republic bid. In fact he wasn't a choice at all for me and won't receive my vote. However who gives a crap if he bashed gays as a child? Kids are cruel.

Does that make me a nut con?
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
I've got to agree with Tex on this one.

I'm not all that concerned with Romney, the high school kid. I would imagine we all did something in our youth we wouldn't necessarily want to be judged by now.....unless we were immature enough to keep it up.

No, I'm concerned with Romney, 40 years or so down the pike.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2012 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

Romney sucks. Not my first pick for the Republic bid. In fact he wasn't a choice at all for me and won't receive my vote. However who gives a crap if he bashed gays as a child? Kids are cruel.

Does that make me a nut con?

a not voting is a vote for the rockstar in chief we have now..
if nothing else.. mitt knows how to run a biz. we need that NOW.. not 4 years from now.. his past as a kid. is just that.. if we where all judged on what we did as a teen and in college (if you went, I did not)
we'd all have to hang out head in shame..

but his past of making tuff unpopular choices to get things done. and turn companies around.. he did it, he didn't ask a a bunch of ADVISERS.
is he my first choice, nope.. but my choice isn't running.. but man o man is mitt better than what we have now.. economy in the tank, government broke but he still globe trotting like he's a king..
bye bye..
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Reminds me of that old joke about the lady who was attacked by 3 gays in midtown.
Two held her down. The third did her hair.

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Reminds me of that old joke about the lady who was attacked by 3 gays in midtown.
Two held her down. The third did her hair.

Soda out nose-- was actually worth it lol! .
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFDirect Link to This Post
Have to go back 47 years to dig up some dirt, very impressive.

A day after the O's big declaration, staged and coordinated, me thinks so.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
I had something really similiar happen to me in school, but in my case I was not gay but still got attacked for looking different and "being a queer" whatever that means.

I have since gotten over it, and forgiven those who had done it to me. Its not worth staying up late at night reliving the experience just so I can hold on to the hate, maybe plan some revenge.

It is part of my life experience, and made me a lot more open minded than the guys who perpetrated that kind of crap against me. As a result, all kinds of new worlds and opportunities opened up for me in this life, meanwhile the guys who whooped me are bigots, laid off, getting divorced, losing their hair (which I just throw in there since I am not.. HA HA!) and are generally some miserable pudknockers. A life I do not envy one bit.. glad they seperated themselves from my trajectory.

Life is too short... Mr Romney is not the same guy as "Mitt the Twit" as he was called in school. He's moved on, we should all move on.. the man running for president is not the brat who did this.That does not mean I will vote for him, but I don't have any problem with his character as a cadidate based off of a incident from prep school.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 05-10-2012).]

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
a not voting is a vote for the rockstar in chief we have now..
if nothing else.. mitt knows how to run a biz. we need that NOW.. not 4 years from now.. his past as a kid. is just that.. if we where all judged on what we did as a teen and in college (if you went, I did not)
we'd all have to hang out head in shame..

but his past of making tuff unpopular choices to get things done. and turn companies around.. he did it, he didn't ask a a bunch of ADVISERS.
is he my first choice, nope.. but my choice isn't running.. but man o man is mitt better than what we have now.. economy in the tank, government broke but he still globe trotting like he's a king..
bye bye..

I am not, not voting. I am going to vote for Obama. I don't approve of Mitt Romney. I don't think he is actually all that conservative. I mean, didn't Romney care kind of lead by example for Obama care? I am for gay people getting married. I would like to see marijuana legalized or at least decriminalized. Maybe Romney will help improve the economy or maybe he won't. At the end of the next 4 years, when our country IS worse from Obama. Maybe the republic party can produce a candidate with some real conviction. Maybe then our country will realize we have to make drastic changes in the other direction. Romney is a joke. I hope he is defeated miserably. I wasn't a Herman Cain supporter, I think he is an idiot who talks in circles, but he probably could have gotten my vote. Newt was my man. Ron Paul is a badass too. I think Romney an Santorum are religious nut jobs. I don't believe for a second Obama is a "practicing Christian" as I heard him claim in a soundbite this morning, and that makes me feel better about him as a candidate.

EDIT. Man I am really having a hard time reading your post. I notice you said Romney knows how to run a business, I don't necessarily agree. He knows how to make money, that's for sure, but I think he had the job of running a number of businesses into the ground.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 05-10-2012).]

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2012 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:

I am not, not voting. I am going to vote for Obama. I don't approve of Mitt Romney. I don't think he is actually all that conservative. I mean, didn't Romney care kind of lead by example for Obama care? I am for gay people getting married. I would like to see marijuana legalized or at least decriminalized. Maybe Romney will help improve the economy or maybe he won't. At the end of the next 4 years, when our country IS worse from Obama. Maybe the republic party can produce a candidate with some real conviction. Maybe then our country will realize we have to make drastic changes in the other direction. Romney is a joke. I hope he is defeated miserably. I wasn't a Herman Cain supporter, I think he is an idiot who talks in circles, but he probably could have gotten my vote. Newt was my man. Ron Paul is a badass too. I think Romney an Santorum are religious nut jobs. I don't believe for a second Obama is a "practicing Christian" as I heard him claim in a soundbite this morning, and that makes me feel better about him as a candidate.

EDIT. Man I am really having a hard time reading your post. I notice you said Romney knows how to run a business, I don't necessarily agree. He knows how to make money, that's for sure, but I think he had the job of running a number of businesses into the ground.

so you're ok with the way he's run this country?
oh thats right, everythings W fault..
in 2008 you voted for obma to prove you're not a racist, in2012 you have to vote against him to prove you're not stupid, was a bumpersticker I've seen, sums it up nicely. not say'n your stupid, but if you are ok with what he's done, and the way he's stomped on the Constitution, then I don't know what to say.. . 4 more years of obama will mean the end of the U.S. OF A
and welcome to russia,, hint, czars.. that should've been the WAKE THE F UP............. call..
PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post

in 2008 you voted for obma to prove you're not a racist, in2012 you have to vote against him to prove you're not stupid, was a bumpersticker I've seen, sums it up nicely. not say'n your stupid, but if you are ok with what he's done, and the way he's stomped on the Constitution, then I don't know what to say.. . 4 more years of obama will mean the end of the U.S. OF A
and welcome to russia,, hint, czars.. that should've been the WAKE THE F UP............. call..

Hey, ls3mach....

You had to see that one coming, man.....and there are more on the way, I assure you.

Consider your audience.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post

I am going to vote for Obama. I don't approve of Mitt Romney. I don't think he is actually all that conservative. I mean, didn't Romney care kind of lead by example for Obama care? I am for gay people getting married. I would like to see marijuana legalized or at least decriminalized. Maybe Romney will help improve the economy or maybe he won't. At the end of the next 4 years, when our country IS worse from Obama.

So your solution is to vote for the greater evil, drive the bus off the cliff, and hope we survive? If you don't vote for Romney you will get the government YOU deserve.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2012 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post
some have to vote for obama, he's the ceo that cuts the checks to them...
list one thing he's done. that helped the U.S. OF A.. if he had his way, the mil. would've been out of the middle east years before getting bin ladin..
that body(proof) never made it here..
even the mentally challenged know we have 50 states, obama, we have 57..
wonder if mitt had buddies that where/are terrorist , if that be ok likre it is with obama?
or cabinet members that well, don't pay taxes untill they are caught..
give guns to mexican drug cartels..
this guys more of a mobster than whitey ever was..
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
I got into a school yard fight in the 4th grade with Ronnie Wolfe. There goes my Presidential aspirations
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

So your solution is to vote for the greater evil, drive the bus off the cliff, and hope we survive? If you don't vote for Romney you will get the government YOU deserve.

[This message has been edited by OKflyboy (edited 05-10-2012).]

OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

OKflyboy

6607 posts
Member since Nov 2004

Here's another wake up call for you - Voting for Romney isn't any better. They BOTH want to take us off a cliff.

"The difference between the Republicans and Democrats now at the national level, is that the D's want to tax and spend to promote the welfare state. The R's want to borrow and spend to promote the warfare state. But neither party in Washington D.C. wants to live by the Constitution."

- Chuck Baldwin
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-10-2012 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalDirect Link to This Post
if thats what you believe..
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

if thats what you believe..

It is.

[This message has been edited by OKflyboy (edited 05-10-2012).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonDirect Link to This Post
Romney isnt my first choice either and not because he was a bad 12 year old. Ill vote for just about anybody to get the one out thats in there now. Like said, more than likely not voting just will hand it right back to him . Everyone will be out of work and it will be the wild west all over again.
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Ray B was an angel in school. Why, I bet he carried a bible under his arm at all times and brought his teacher a shiny apple.
PFF
System Bot
partfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
I was watching an interview with Steven Spielberg, the reporter said it must have been tough growing up being Jewish.
Asked him if he was discriminated against in his youth.

He said that when he was in the fourth grade he got in an argument and the other kid called him a "Jew Boy".
He said to this day he is still haunted by that remark.

It is a Wonder Little Stevie survived this horrible horrible incident.
Be grateful you had no abnormalities, like blindness to overcome.

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Even more interesting...how the Washington Post had this "gay bashing" story, from ALL THE WAY back in the 1960s, ready to run the DAY AFTER Obama's statement on gay marriage. Fascinating, isn't it?

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by OKflyboy:

I have to admit I was there on GW and I'm almost there on Obama, I'm thinking Ron Paul is starting to look good.
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Direct Link to This Post

carnut122

9122 posts
Member since Jan 2004

Originally posted by fierobear:

Even more interesting...how the Washington Post had this "gay bashing" story, from ALL THE WAY back in the 1960s, ready to run the DAY AFTER Obama's statement on gay marriage. Fascinating, isn't it?

Didn't the GOP go back to Obama's childhood on the dog meat story, but you still have a valid point.

Edited to add the Dems had a dog-crate story ready to go too.

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 05-10-2012).]

Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carnut122:

Didn't the GOP go back to Obama's childhood on the dog meat story, but you still have a valid point.

And that was all they could find.. Really.. Look up his HS, and College records.. Oh.. they've been redacted. His finances while in Chicago? How did Michelle get a do nothing job for 300k. Lots of holes in the Obama story too bad major media is afraid to go digging.. Sorry if I was in charge of the R campaign, we'd be ripping him to shreds and I actually liked him the first time I heard him speak. Kinda like Clinton, seems good on the surface nice guy to have a beer with.. but nobody you'd lend money to.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

I have to admit I was there on GW and I'm almost there on Obama, I'm thinking Ron Paul is starting to look good.

And I thought Ross Perrot looked really good. He had ideas I could get behind and presented himself as a straight talker. However like Ross, Paul has about a snowballs chance in H*** of winning. Do a little historical search and see if you can find the last time a 3rd party canidate got over 20% of the vote. I checked once, and well it was a LONG time ago.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
I really would like to see NO ONE vote at all..Zero...or an equal amount of both...then what? I would vote for someone that ran that wasn't connected to any party at all. One that was for actually saving this country from death...not for themselves or politics or the money.

If I was president there would be many ACTUAL changes. No I'm neither republican or democrat...I hate both.

-Retract all military. We need to save ourselves, not other countries.
-Get rid of or heavily trim the USPS.
-Cut all government building budgets.
-Decrease government pay.

Just to name a few...
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

I really would like to see NO ONE vote at all..Zero...or an equal amount of both...then what? I would vote for someone that ran that wasn't connected to any party at all. One that was for actually saving this country from death...not for themselves or politics or the money.

If I was president there would be many ACTUAL changes. No I'm neither republican or democrat...I hate both.

Just to name a few...

that is the way to create a DEPRESSION
a nice long deep one
it worked so well 1929-32
and is the NUT-CON'S PLAN NOW

WHY MUST WE RERUN FAILED PLANS HARDER ?
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

^^^^ This
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post
Ray,

Just wondering what is your opinion of those who openly oppose gay marriage?
PFF
System Bot
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Direct Link to This Post

Just to name a few...

You pretty much just described, Ron Paul.
partfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for partfieroSend a Private Message to partfieroDirect Link to This Post

I believe that was in his book, only have to go back to Costco to find that one.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Brad
mattwa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

that is the way to create a DEPRESSION
a nice long deep one
it worked so well 1929-32
and is the NUT-CON'S PLAN NOW

WHY MUST WE RERUN FAILED PLANS HARDER ?

How the hell would that create a Depression??
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroDirect Link to This Post

Nope! He did it himself. He put it in his book.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2012 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

How the hell would that create a Depression??

Jobs. Someone has to build all the ordinance the military uses, among other things.

Jobs. You can't heavily trim or get rid of it without reducing the numbers employed.

Jobs. Somebody has to build that stuff, if it's cut back jobs will be lost.

Explain this one please? Which part of the government or are you talking across the board? A 10% cut? 5%? You do realize the people employed have financial obligations to meet and you cut could lead to massive defaults and bankruptcies. Good luck dealing with an abundance of governement unions striking on you.

Basically, you'd grow unemployment, bankruptcies, defaults and so many other reprocussions up the financial chain that the economy would enter a depression. Do some of those things need to happen? Yes, but I doubt the country could survive them all within 4 years of each other without a depression insuing. Maybe, trim back the post office and let the economy right itself. Freeze government pay increases and after so many years the pay will right itself, assuming you can get it past the myriad of unions. Then 4+ years down the road try doing another. Basically, pick your biggest issue and do it, maybe chip away at another, but all of them at once would be devistating.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 05-11-2012).]

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2012 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeDirect Link to This Post

You are kidding me. Romney in HIGH SCHOOL does something terrible-bullying. And is that supposed to do WHAT regarding evaluating him as a presidential candidate? You have to go back 50 years to find an event like this, and there is ZERO documentation over 50 years of any more of this behavior.

Obama in HIS BOOK wrote that he used cocaine, and got drunk and high in high school. What? Am I supposed to assume that this is influencing his policy on drug enforcement? From what he did in high school?

On both counts it is idiotic to be using what ENDED in high school to evaluate what a 50+ year old person is GOING to do.

This is absurdity, rayb, and WELL below you to parrot something like this. WELL below.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2012 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by partfiero:

Ray,

Just wondering what is your opinion of those who openly oppose gay marriage?

I can give you mine.. don't like gay marriage? Don't marry a gay person. Seems simple, right?

Not sure how its anyone's business about their marriage besides the two people that want to be together. I don't want anyone sticking their nose in my lovelife,and I am not sure why some people think its okay to try and screw over others who are just trying to be happy and want to be married, all the while enjoying the same privledges, security and freedoms that marriage provides their own selfs.

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 05-11-2012).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2012 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
This thread is about as meaningless as the one about Obama eating dog meat as a child. Get real.

Anyone that would consider voting for either candidate based on what they did as a child is truely a fool, anyone that would try to use such accusations to influence another's vote is also a stupid ass wipe. Just my opinion, it isn't worth much but, it's all mine.

Ray, you might do better if you tried, stretch your horizons just a bit, it won't hurt.

I'm not very enthused about the Romney campaign but I sure as hell won't accept another four years of what we've had the last four. Who I liked doesn't matter, they aren't gonna win. What I do know is the America we all know is dying a painful death. The (our) Constitution is being slowly turned into toilet paper. I believe we'll all be called to serve our country, in the not too distant future, I doubt some will answer the call. Got that suitcase packed and ready Ray?

------------------
Ron
The key thing is to wake up breathing! All the rest can be fixed. (Except Stupid - You can't fix that)
Always remember these words of wisdom.

"The Lord must truly love fools, for he made them in abundance."

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 05-11-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay