Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Fun Game - Make A Corrupt Wish (Page 12)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fun Game - Make A Corrupt Wish by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 10-17-2007 12:49 AM
Replies: 605
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 11-27-2011 04:51 PM
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
people start using blop.me, but you come in last in every game challange
...i guess i should check my profile there sometime *shrugs*

i wish i had a perfectly running/looking fiero with a ls1 and a finale bodykit that never got damaged or broke down, and i never lost any limbs or such to stop me from driving it.

w00hoo i own this page!!!!.... i think its a first for me? :P

[This message has been edited by hookdonspeed (edited 12-09-2008).]

IP: Logged

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
You got one , but it is a 1/24 scale toy!

I wish we all got raises at work.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Granted...The boss raises everyones working hours and lowers pay.
I wish for world peace

[This message has been edited by AusFiero (edited 12-10-2008).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
HA! Granted but we are all communist slaves.

I wish Aus wore crocodile boots and posted a pic.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 12-10-2008).]

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Granted.....But that is all I have on.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I wish my beer I am drinking was bottomless.
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupDirect Link to This Post
Granted but you have to drink that beer every moment your awake and you get sick of Fosters real fast.

I wish the company I work for would pull itself out of the situation it is in and get back to basics and focus on what was and can be profitable.
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
granted, but you lost your fiero.

i wish it wasnt like hell froze over, cause we all know oklahoma is hell on earth.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
DOH!

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 12-11-2008).]

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

granted, but you lost your fiero.

i wish it wasnt like hell froze over, cause we all know oklahoma is hell on earth.

Granted. Now you're in Iraq... which has frozen over.

I wish I had an '88 Fiero GT that runs, doesn't leak, smoke, or overheat, has a clear title, new rims & tires, a perfect body & interior, and a playboy model in the passenger seat that loves giving roadh**d...

wishes... you have to be very specific with these things... but you can never be specific enough.

[This message has been edited by fieroboom (edited 12-11-2008).]

rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Granted: But your heater core has a bad leak onto the floorboard totally destroying your ability to rideh**d your passenger.

I wish my garage were large enough to accomodate one more Fiero.

Originally posted by fieroboom:

I wish I had an '88 Fiero GT that runs, doesn't leak, smoke, or overheat, has a clear title, new rims & tires, a perfect body & interior, and a playboy model in the passenger seat that loves giving roadh**d...

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 12-11-2008).]

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Granted: But your heater core has a bad leak onto the floorboard totally destroying your ability to rideh**d your passenger.

I wish my garage were large enough to accomodate one more Fiero.

HA! I specifically said doesn't leak!!

Granted, but there is no room to work and the doors are sealed shut.

I wish for more mountain dew
PFF
System Bot
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
granted. its flat and warm....

i wish and hope there is plenty of grub leftover after this TCC luncheon thingy the CS's are doing today. im hungry.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT

fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

granted. its flat and warm....

i wish and hope there is plenty of grub leftover after this TCC luncheon thingy the CS's are doing today. im hungry.

Granted. There's plenty to go around, for you and the maggots which are in it.

I wish tires would never go flat.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2008 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Granted. There's plenty to go around, for you and the maggots which are in it.

I wish tires would never go flat.

Granted....But the new rubber compound used on them only lasts 100 miles.

I wish Tom Cruise had done his air guitar scene bare chested so the guitar hero ad with Heidi Klum would be a LOT better
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2008 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AusFiero:

I wish Tom Cruise had done his air guitar scene bare chested so the guitar hero ad with Heidi Klum would be a LOT better

Granted, but he's gotten a boob job, life-changing surgery, and now goes by the name Tomi. He comes to your house and gives you a lap dance bare chested.

I wish I could turn back time.
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2008 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:
I wish I could turn back time.

Granted.....Time goes back to before Huli was born and the boob jobbed Tom Cruise hooks up with his father instead of his current mother and Hulki is never born.

I wish I could fly unaided and be faster than any jet, missile or rocket known to man.
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post12-12-2008 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
granted..2500 tins of baked beans will arrive at your door tomorrow..you just have to eat them all at once, and you will be faster than even Superman!!

I wish I could get my uploaded videos on my watchphone to play the audio through the bluetooth earpiece and not the pansy-assed speakers on the watch!!
Nick
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
granted. badass you have a watch phone. you get the bluetooth stereo headphones. but they have no mic built into them. and they are pricey. sh!t, thats all true too. sorry bro.

i wish my fiero would fire right up and chip foose and jay leno would come over to give me tips and shoot the **** , let me drive their cars and help me with tuning my car. and give me some mr mikes seats, some of those ASA AR1's painted lightly flat black and paint my car prowler yellow, tint the windows, replace my carpet and trunk carpet. and pay off my aveo.

hey, this is a wishing thread......

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2008 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Granted. However, the door was left open and Triumph the insult dog also comes in. He humps your leg non stop, pees on your new Mr. Mike seats, craps in your newly paid off aveo, and does things that not even Rumor could dream up on your new carpets.

I wish I could take a shower in lemonade so that I could smell like a floor cleaner the rest of the day.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:
I wish I could take a shower in lemonade so that I could smell like a floor cleaner the rest of the day.

Granted, but Diane Amos begins harassing you for imitating her product, and ultimately stalks you, kidnaps you, holds you captive in her basement, and does unmentionable things to you while screaming "THAT'S THE POWER OF PINE-SOL BABY!"

I wish I had a dollar for every post in every thread of this forum.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

I wish I had a dollar for every post in every thread of this forum.

Granted but, they are in a hedge fund administered by this guy Bernard Madoff arrested over alleged $50 billion fraud.
I wish that all politicians were honest.
PFF
System Bot
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Granted but, they are in a hedge fund administered by this guy Bernard Madoff arrested over alleged $50 billion fraud.
I wish that all politicians were honest.

Granted. We just elected a terrorist. (please take that lightly, with no real intent... )

I wish tonight was Christmas Eve already.
Revhard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RevhardSend a Private Message to RevhardDirect Link to This Post

Granted. We just elected a terrorist. (please take that lightly, with no real intent... )

I wish tonight was Christmas Eve already.

Granted, you wake up the next morning to find your christmas tree and presents stolen!

I wish I got $20,000 Tax Free from the Government for complete awsomeness!

[This message has been edited by Revhard (edited 12-16-2008).]

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Revhard:

I wish I got 20,000 Tax Free from the Government for complete awsomeness!

Granted. They stop at your door with a check, and then your jealous neighbor runs out and blows your head off!

I wish I could just close my eyes and die.

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 12-16-2008).]

Revhard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RevhardSend a Private Message to RevhardDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Granted. They stop at your door with a check, and then your jealous neighbor runs out and blows your head off!

I wish I could just close my eyes and die.

Granted, but You return as a VEGETARIAN ZOMBIE!!!....

I wish I had the Batmobile from the new batman movie before it got blown up!
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Revhard:

Granted, but You return as a VEGETARIAN ZOMBIE!!!....

I wish I had the Batmobile from the new batman movie before it got blown up!

Granted. As you accelerate, it blows up.

I wish I had a wish that wouldn't get wished away by the wishes of other wishful thinkers...
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

I wish I had a wish that wouldn't get wished away by the wishes of other wishful thinkers...

Granted. You get to keep your wish, after I make sweet sweet love to it for THREE STRAIGHT DAYS...

*sorry if it's a bit soggy*

I wish my commute home tonight wouldn't suck so much...

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Granted. You get to keep your wish, after I make sweet sweet love to it for THREE STRAIGHT DAYS...

*sorry if it's a bit soggy*

I wish my commute home tonight wouldn't suck so much...

Granted.....but when you get home from your peaceful drive and have a good nights rest, the next morning when you cook your bacon for breakfast it's all rotted and your stuck eating soggy Fruity Pebbles.

I wish I could have Vin Diesel's build when I lose all of my fat.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 12-16-2008).]

leppy_89

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leppy_89Send a Private Message to leppy_89Direct Link to This Post
Granted, but then you become a self absorbed a-hole and everyone you know

will hate you. You will find only false people and unhappiness.

I wish F-I-E-R-O would give everyone their money back

[This message has been edited by leppy_89 (edited 12-16-2008).]

red84sematt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red84semattSend a Private Message to red84semattDirect Link to This Post
^don't we all^ granted, but its monoply money.

i wish for more oreos and milk.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
You got your oreos, 1 more cookie and 1 ounce of milk.

I wish my Fiero's Iron Duke had 400HP and could handle it...
PFF
System Bot
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

You got your oreos, 1 more cookie and 1 ounce of milk.

I wish my Fiero's Iron Duke had 400HP and could handle it...

Granted, but the frame can't, so the torque breaks it in half and catapults you into the air, and you land on the top of a tree, and hit every branch on the way down.

I wish I had more money.
D_sensitized

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D_sensitizedSend a Private Message to D_sensitizedDirect Link to This Post

I wish I had more money.

Granted, but you have A LOT more debt.

I wish it weren't so cold right now
red84sematt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for red84semattSend a Private Message to red84semattDirect Link to This Post
granted, your in the middle of the dessert, to wander forever. always seeing fiero's that you can never drive.

i wish for snow. 6' of snow right now!
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Granted...but it all fell on Nome Alaska, you will have to go there to see it.

I wish there were more hours in a day
D_sensitized

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D_sensitizedSend a Private Message to D_sensitizedDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but you have nothing to do until tomorrow.

I wish more people knew how to drive in the snow.
fieroboom

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboomClick Here to visit fieroboom's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroboomDirect Link to This Post
Granted, now there is permanently 6" of standing water on the ground.

I wish I had a bigger

....welder
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but your "welder" suffers from an ED problem (electicity discharge).

I wish I wasn't feeling sick right now.....
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
granted, you dont feel sick. you feel like sh!t.

i wish there was no such thing as currency. so the world will go into absolute and utter chaos and deplete the worlds resources.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT
Google Videos of My GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2008 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
Granted no more currency, most things are only available to politicians and their friends you only get their scraps.

I wish the next post had a funny picture in it.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock