Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Fun Game - Make A Corrupt Wish (Page 11)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fun Game - Make A Corrupt Wish by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 10-17-2007 12:49 AM
Replies: 605
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 11-27-2011 04:51 PM
Racing_Master

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Granted, but you take it on a trip to kansas for some R&R. When you wake up there one morning you fing ZOMG spray painted all over your freshly finished Fiero

I wish I could always end my sentences with a cool alliteration like that.

Edit: I'm just that fast! Zooom! <<<with an implied g

Granted, you only know ZOMG!!

I wish I could make up words on the spot... LOLLERFLOOD!
IP: Logged
kyp

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kypSend a Private Message to kypDirect Link to This Post
granted but you forget all form of languages and can only speek in made up words and you are in a classroom with the worst runs in your life trying to ask if you can use the bathroom.

i wish i had the worlds fastest manual fiero.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but it is rebodied as a Toyota Prius.

I wish I had more room and money for more Fieros.
intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyp:

granted but you forget all form of languages and can only speek in made up words and you are in a classroom with the worst runs in your life trying to ask if you can use the bathroom.

i wish i had the worlds fastest manual fiero.

Wish granted , you now own the fastest fiero, and it only goes in reverse.

My wish would be for all of your wishes (this thread) come true.

Racing_Master

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by intlcutlass:

Wish granted , you now own the fastest fiero, and it only goes in reverse.

My wish would be for all of your wishes (this thread) come true.

Granted, but they already did
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post05-07-2008 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Wish Fail! Invalid input.Message error: GE36

I wish I had an 1999 Arden Spec A.
Fieronum6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieronum6Send a Private Message to Fieronum6Direct Link to This Post
GRANTED: but it fell off the truck and was hit by three semi trucks and you opted out of the shipping insureance.

I wish i could slow down time.
IEatRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IEatRiceSend a Private Message to IEatRiceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieronum6:
I wish i could slow down time.

Granted. But the first time you use it it never goes back to full speed, you're stuck in slow speed time but you age normally.

I wish I had a girlfriend that wasn't crazy.
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IEatRice:
I wish I had a girlfriend that wasn't crazy.

Granted...she's not your girlfriend anymore. She is now your crazy stalker who murders all of your future girlfriends and then proceeds to cut off your dangly bits.

I wish i could fix everything right now.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but you fix everything with duct tape, it's a rainy day, and works for about 10 minutes.

I wish that my Fiero was a big Pez dispenser.
Racing_Master

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:
I wish that my Fiero was a big Pez dispenser.

Granted, but it only dispenses regular sized yellow Pez.

I wish I could beat guitar hero III on expert mode! and 5 star every song.
PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but you spend so much time playing that the skin on your hands starts to grow around the remote. Paramedics have to be called, you are taken to the hospital, and then you are ridiculed all over the internet for having your skin grow around the remotes. Your eyes have grown to twice the size the once were, which makes your face look like a cute wittle puppy wuppy and all of the female geeks who love guitar hero are all over you. You have to resort to beating them off with your guitar remote. You also have the last song that you beat continuously stuck in your head.

I wish i knew what a bobadoo was....
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but knowing whata bobadoo gives you Alzheimers and you immediately forget what it is, forget your name, and pee your pants.

I wish someone would send me the metal washer/o-ring combo that I need for my fuel pressure valve on my fuel rail for my 2.8.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but it is a used one that I replaced because it was leaking.
I wish I was not doing Honey Do's today.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2008 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Granted, you end up doing the Honey Don't list instead and she leaves you for the mailman.

I wish it would stop raining almost every freaking day around here.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2008 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but your state turns into a dustbowl and people in West Virginia have a reason to laugh at YOU for a change.
I wish hayfever season was over....achoo!
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2008 07:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Granted..it has gone straight from Spring to Fall...and you are snowed in for 6 weeks
I wish my gas tank would refill itself every day..for free
Nick
Racing_Master

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2008 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:
I wish my gas tank would refill itself every day..for free
Nick

Granted, but the bottom rusts out, spewing gasoline all over the road, but it keeps refilling itself, thus constaintly refilling, pouring gas onto the road, then a stray spark hits the trail of gasoline, igniting wherever you drove, and eventually you're town burns down. You will be shunned, outcast, and you're gas spewing car given to the oil companies, to then extract the gas from it, and make millions...

I wish I had a pet rock
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-13-2008 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but it was delivered through your front window...courtesy of a volcanic eruption in your front garden, which has now engulfed your house and you in a river of molten lava...
I wish my gas tank was ALWAYS self-sealing
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but the fill hole seals too, so when it magically refills, it over pressurizes and explodes, then self seals, then over pressurizes and explodes, and self seals, and .... well, you can see where I'm going. Your car blows up at least 3 times a minute. Then the gas tank reseals, only to explode again. By the end of the first day, the only part of the car still left is the gas tank. You manage to control the explosions and use it to propel you to your desired destination, Though there is no good way to put your car in park.

I wish I knew what a bekainta was.
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
granted, the book about the wild bekainta is given to you by a bobadoo but just as you go to open it and explore its wonderous story... the koolaid man bursts through your wall and scares your cat who jumps off the desk and brushes against your home science kit which falls over and acid burns up the book.

i wish i just made the greatest tasting hollandaise sauce ever.
PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but the ingredients include the koolaid man, the cat, and the science kit from the above mishap
It may taste good, but it sure does a number when it comes back out
3M ends up using your recipe for a super effective paint stripper and copyright it, forbidding you to make any more without paying them royalties (BTW, my wish wasn't really granted because I never found out what it was, or did I forget from the Alzheimer's I received after finding out what a bobadoo was?)

I wish I had a keg of Sprecher Root Beer on tap located in the front compartment of my Fiero
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but it's tapped into your heater core plumbing so you Fiero always has air bubbles and overheats. The last time it overheats, it spews out a nice mixture of coolant and root beer, which your neighbor's dog comes over and drinks and dies. Now your neighbor comes over to see what's going on, slips and falls on the mixture, and cracks his head on your driveway and sues you. He brings his dead dog to court (it's now stuffed) and tells the magistrate everything that happened. Just as the magistrate rules against you, the dog comes back to life and leaps at your neck with his mouth open. The constable in the room quick-draws and shoots the dog out of the air. But the shot ricochets off a wall and comes back to hit the magistrate. You are now on trial for manslaughter. Oh no! Here comes the pooch again........

I wish I could capture an Al Quaeda operative and torture him however I wanted....
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 07:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
granted. but while you have your way with him (we wont ask any questions) his butt buddies are having their way with your family. letting him get captured by you was all a distraction.

i wish orange juice tasted better.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Granted... Orange Juice now tastes like the sweetest nectar that you could possibly imagine... But now you are irreversibly addicted to it, and it is causing your limbs to shrivel up and fall off. ALL of your limbs...

I wish it wasn't winter time.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-08-2008 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Granted..Barack just re-named it summertime II ...and it is still cold, snowing and horrible outside (Even if things change, they always stay the same )
I wish I could have won the car I was bidding on last night on eBay
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 12-08-2008).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
You just got an email that the buyer backed out, and you won the car! But, it has a severe growth problem.

I wish it would snow all at once on December 22nd, and stay so we could all play in it, but not snow again until the next year. So the roads would only have to be cleared off once.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but my daughter, whose birthday is December 22, hunts you down and kills you for ruining her birthday then mounts your stuffed head over the firelace.

I wish I had some raw sugar for my coffee...fresh out!
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
granted.........you get what you think is "raw sugar", but its actually the most addictive heroin laced with anthrax, rat poison, raw sugar, salt and fine glass dust.

i wish i could shat 15 lbs out of me. *blurp* uh oh.....i think i just did.......

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
Fiero's are people too. We pay just as much attention to them, if not more than our loved ones
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by americasfuture2k:

Granted, but 12 Lbs of what comes pouring out is your intestines, liver, kidneys, and other assorted entrails

I wish I could win THIS awesome prize!

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 12-08-2008).]

hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

Granted, but 12 Lbs of what comes pouring out is your intestines, liver, kidneys, and other assorted entrails

I wish I could win THIS awesome prize!

you win the prize, but the prize is 300lbs of raw rancid bacon.

i wish i didnt ever get sick.

PFF
System Bot
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

you win the prize, but the prize is 300lbs of raw rancid bacon.

i wish i didnt ever get sick.

Granted. You are immune to all known and unknown pathigens. You feel so invincible, you decide to sit on a mayonaise jar and post the video on the internet.

I wish I had some novel use for 300 Lbs of rancid bacon...

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2008 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Granted.....You can use it as bait to hunt grizzly bears...but it is strung around your neck.

I wish I had lots more wishes.
Curlrup

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CurlrupSend a Private Message to CurlrupDirect Link to This Post
Granted but after wishing for everything you have ever wanted you grew bored with that and watched Oprah

I wish I had every rapid prototyping machine made in a huge building and all the time in the world to use them.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but the machine got zapped by the allspark, and started building decepticons...

I wish my son would sleep through the night!
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-09-2008 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Granted!! BUT...to no avail, because you stay awake all night worrying why he hasn't woken up like normal!! ( been there done that .)
I wish that I could play guitar like Mark Knopfler
Nick
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
granted, but you slice off a finger from getting so giddy and playing too fast cause you can....could now.

i wish that hotdog i just ate didnt taste like fierofetish's finger he just sliced off. but it was kinda good with that spicey bbq sauce.

------------------
First LX9 Fiero GT, 1987
My Fiero Fuel Economy
Videos of My GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Direct Link to This Post
You tasted Fierofetish's finger and found it to be more salty than the hotdog.

I wish Oprah had a brain, (and it wasn't mine or any member of my family's).
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Granted.....She gets Obamas brain. Leaving him totally brainless to run the USA. George W is happy.

I wish I had a money tree.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but the currancy it sheds is almost worthless - your yard is filled with 10 cents worth of cash...

I wish people would join http://Blop.me and set up a profile...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock