Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Fun Game - Make A Corrupt Wish (Page 10)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fun Game - Make A Corrupt Wish by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 10-17-2007 12:49 AM
Replies: 605
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 11-27-2011 04:51 PM
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2008 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Donīt need to grant your wish..you just typed 'in the dark'
I wish I could be 21 again
Nick
IP: Logged
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

Donīt need to grant your wish..you just typed 'in the dark'
I wish I could be 21 again
Nick

Granted, but your wife loves the old Elvis not the young version and she dumps you.
I wish I had a 1000 RWHP Fiero!

Jim
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jimbolaya:

I wish I had a 1000 RWHP Fiero!

Jim

Granted but fuel from oil has been outlawed and it just sits in the driveway mocking you as you ride past it on your segway.

I wish I was fat, ugly and broke.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2008 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
granted..you are now a Hummer with a blown engine and transmission

I wish our Bank would go bust!! Hahahaha!!
Nick
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Granted. All of your money landed on my porch.
I wish I had some money, .
EDIT
Cool Game.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 04-26-2008).]

tmur115

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
granted, a you sit waiting for your "money" a large yapanese stone coin rolls onto your nether regines and the IRS man would like to know how you are reporting this income...

I wish for nothing bad to happen to me

=todd=
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2008 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tmur115:

granted, a you sit waiting for your "money" a large yapanese stone coin rolls onto your nether regines and the IRS man would like to know how you are reporting this income...

I wish for nothing bad to happen to me

=todd=

Granted-everything bad happens to you.

Wish I had the last few seconds back.

americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
granted. but you loose your eye sight.

i wish i could wish.
intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassDirect Link to This Post
Wish granted , you can wish all you want, but you will get nothing in return.

I wish I could go back to my teenage years, and get all those chicks I was too shy to nail before.
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post05-05-2008 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Wish granted, but you "nail" the wrong chick, and the football team kills you.

I wish for an epic adventure.
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Granted.....Fier0Girl shows up on your door step to go 'cruisin'

I wish I had a semi full of legos.
PFF
System Bot
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Granted.....Fier0Girl shows up on your door step to go 'cruisin'

I wish I had a semi full of legos.

hahahaa! that gave me a good laugh

well, back to business,

granted, but not one of those legos fit with another one.

i wish i could actually see the space/time continuum.
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
Granted, however because of the way the spacetime continuum works you are now virtually paused in time forever.

I wish I understood physics better.
Brad
kyp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kypSend a Private Message to kypDirect Link to This Post
granted you fall flat on your face and break your nose

i wish i wasnt so damn tall
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
^^ Granted, you anatomically match cotton hill.

Originally posted by BekaintaFunk:

granted, but not one of those legos fit with another one.

Tear

I wish I had a pet penguin to do my bidding....
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2008 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but he is actually an evil penguin and does the exact opposite of what you tell him to do. And even with this knowledge you still can't make him do your bidding.

I wish that there was more to life.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2008 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Granted..there are now another 50 threads starting tomorrow..just like this one!! You can spend your time posting in them ALL DAY!!!

I wish my house and all we have, and us and Zwerver could be picked up and transferred to America...with all green cards provided..and medical treatment was free !!
NICK
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2008 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Granted... but in route to America, your house gets dropped into the Atlantic ocean after being picked up. Zwerver gets dognapped by a mermaid while you swim from the sharks. You manage to get into Canada, but they're messed up over there (inside joke) and they give you free overdose of hallucinogenic drugs. You somehow stumble into US territory, drugged up, and are issued a free green card. But the magnetic strip(??) triggers an explosive reaction in Hillary Rodham Clinton's brain as she campaigns by you. Satan crawls out of Hillary's body and deports you back to Spain. ....... --Its early in the morning--

I wish I had a large chocolate chip cookie... you know; the type from the mall that are HUGE and gooey! With some icing in the middle. And a large glass of milk... please.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Granted. But upon biting into the cookie, you notice they aren't chocolate chips, but actually mouse dropings, and that ain't icing in the middle

I wish my new 3000GT dash would install itself, make it's own brackets, and the interior complete itself. Then the car would catch fire and burn itself to the ground before I got to take pictures or drive it.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 05-06-2008).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2008 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
NO!! I CAN'T GRANT THAT WISH!! NOOOOOO!!! whisper whisper whisper
OH!! OK then!! You are installing it into a HONDA!!! hEHEHE!! wish granted!
However, the incredible blaze sets fire to your barbecue, which explodes, and showers the neighbourhood with half-cooked hamburgers and hotdogs

I wish my wife didnīt have to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week, for $1000 a month
Nick
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
I wish my wife didnīt have to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week, for $1000 a month

Granted. She now works 12 hours a day, 7 days a week, for $1000 a month, but divorces you. She is now no longer your wife.

I wish I didn't have to go to Iraq soon.
PFF
System Bot
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-06-2008 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post
Granted, you leave for the North Pole tomorrow.

I still wish for a real chocolate chip cookie with a glass of milk.

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 05-06-2008).]

intlcutlass

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for intlcutlassSend a Private Message to intlcutlassDirect Link to This Post
Granted , all the cookies and milk you like, but your really in the first "Matrix" movie and all the sudden you have no mouth.
I wish for "World Peace"
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
Granted. things become too peaceful so i hand out ketchup packets and candy wrappers on halloween to stir things up.

i wish i could hop into my fiero powered with a flux capacitor, and keep myself from doing so many stoopid things and making so many life altering decisions
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but now the Iranians you bought the plutonium from to power your flux capacitor kidnap you and hand you over to me. Now I make all of your stupid and life altering decisions for you.

I wish they would bring back corporal punishment in schools.
rooster1012

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rooster1012Send a Private Message to rooster1012Direct Link to This Post
Granted, but your back in second grade, all the paddles have nails in them, and you get in trouble for breathing.

I wish I could spend one whole day with my fiance and not have outside BS mess it up for us.

------------------
ROOSTER \m/

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but this time it's the internal s*** that messes it up for you, and puts out such an oder your fiance passes out from lack of oxygen and you have to spend the rest of the day with her at the hospital.

I wish I were an oscar myer weiner.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but.........oh no.............here comes Michael Jackson...............and he wants a hot dog....................and he wants you.................and he wants his hot dog frozen..................what's he going to do with it...................oh no, he's not going to put it in there.........................you just became his suppository. So sorry.

I wish I could retire now, while I am still 31.
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:
I wish I could retire now, while I am still 31.

Granted, but it's because you suffered an injury causing total paralysis except for your groinal area.

I wish that life wasn't so complicated.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Granted, life turns into a the land of the teletubbies. You are the only strait one.

I wish I could fly a kite right now and be taken up by a giant gust of wind and transported safely to Florida where I could enjoy the weather and vacation using a money from a brief case full of unmarked bills that was also attached to a kite that just happened to land next to me and I would stop using really long run on sentences that seem to go nowhere and also seem to sound like that ulsomethingorother guy on here who rights like this and I wouldn't even have to write at all because I would be greeted by a monkey butler when I land who was dissatisfied with his previous owner so he agrees to work for me with a wage of one banana per hour, so long as they are not dancing bananas or ones that skate board around.

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 05-06-2008).]

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post

Granted, life turns into a the land of the teletubbies. You are the only strait one.

I wish I could fly a kite right now and be taken up by a giant gust of wind and transported safely to Florida where I could enjoy the weather and vacation using a money from a brief case full of unmarked bills that was also attached to a kite that just happened to land next to me and I would stop using really long run on sentences that seem to go nowhere and also seem to sound like that ulsomethingorother guy on here who rights like this and I wouldn't even have to write at all because I would be greeted by a monkey butler when I land who was dissatisfied with his previous owner so he agrees to work for me with a wage of one banana per hour, so long as they are not dancing bananas or ones that skate board around.

granted, you land and so does your money case so you rejoice and bathe in money but just then that dude you were talking about with the run on sentences who is actualy the leader of the country florida and he happens to be a giant who is very touchy about his grammar skills because of a rough childhood so he takes you back to his office and makes you his permenant typing slave and the butler monkey beats you with his hand made human beating stick and every banana he gives you is squishy and brown.

i wish i had french bread pizza.

[This message has been edited by BekaintaFunk (edited 05-06-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but a war breaks out nearby between the mashed potatoes and the green beans so your French bread pizza surrenders to the mashed potatoes (since they are closer) and the mashed potatoes trade the pizza bread to your pet cat in trade for your cat to put out a hit on the green beans. Hours later local mice found the green beans badly cut up and covered in hair in the back alley. The pizza bread was never too be seen again.

I wish I was sleeping right now.
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevDirect Link to This Post

I wish I was sleeping right now.

Granted, but you're in a coma.

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer wiener.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Granted, you are now Oscar Meyer's weiner.

I wish I were a 5 1/4 floppy disk. (some may not remember these).
americasfuture2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
granted. but i use you like a frisbee like i used to in programming class. then run you across a very powerful electromagnet.

i wish for the most unbarable painful death and to be remembered as the biggest jack@ss ever.
kyp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kypSend a Private Message to kypDirect Link to This Post
granted your hitler

i wish i was back on that island that was discussed earlier in this thread
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
granted, but not only are you back on the island, you ARE the island! your the weird shapped one that only a few dudes live on and there is no toilet, just a hole in the ground... where your human mouth would be.

i wish i was still the fifty foot tall leader of the island, and that my uniform would be a fuzzy purple bikini.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but you have the body of a man (more specifically, you strongly resemble FieroRumor)

I wish I owned a cool lifted 4x4 fiero
Racing_Master

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterDirect Link to This Post
(damn you posted before me, i gotta change)

Granted, Fieros are STREET CARS!

I wish my Fiero would get done

[This message has been edited by Racing_Master (edited 05-07-2008).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Granted, but you take it on a trip to kansas for some R&R. When you wake up there one morning you fing ZOMG spray painted all over your freshly finished Fiero

I wish I could always end my sentences with a cool alliteration like that.

Edit: I'm just that fast! Zooom! <<<with an implied g

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 05-07-2008).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock