Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  30th Anniversary has been announced!!!!!!!!!! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
30th Anniversary has been announced!!!!!!!!!! by FIERO JOHN-WI
Started on: 06-01-2009 08:09 AM
Replies: 141
Last post by: Christine on 10-25-2012 04:14 PM
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
That is right the MFC (has taken over the 30th Anniver.) and had their meeting at the Dells Run Friday night, where they have announced at the awards presentation (On sunday) that the 30th will be held at
DRUM ROLL PLEASE

THE INDY 500 RACE TRACK!!!!!!!!

I hope you are as happy as I am to here that and yes we will get to go on the track with are cars!!!!!!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
That's a good place to have it. Back before the fall of CFOG-I, that's where I was planning to have a 25th event. Then I heard rumors of Michigan Fiero Club planning a 25th, so I backed off and offered my assistance to them.

My first question is whether this will be on the 30th anniversary of the first model year (2014), or of the "introduction" of the car (2013). I'll be there either way, just curious.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 05-11-2010).]

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianDirect Link to This Post
well, it should follow the previous 20th & 25th as to what year to honor

the draw for me has always been the track days. laps on the mighty motor speedway perhaps?
87 Pegasus

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post
The event is still in the very very early stages of planning it was agreed apon this past weekend and the announcement was made on Sunday like John said.. The next official meeting will not be until February or 2010 so we will have more information around that time.

[This message has been edited by 87 Pegasus (edited 06-01-2009).]

Mike Murphy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MurphySend a Private Message to Mike MurphyDirect Link to This Post
I have some longtime Indy contacts also and would be pleased to assist in anyway regardless. I'm about 45 minutes from Indy and have occasional business there.

Drop me a line or call my cell 765-721-4898.

If you need special event insurance with the track I am an independent agent also with good ties for placing that also. I'm sure the track will require proof of insurance for such purpose.

Mike
Brocephus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Murphy:

If you need special event insurance with the track I am an independent agent also with good ties for placing that also. I'm sure the track will require proof of insurance for such purpose.

Mike

Does anyone here remember the days when you could plan an event like this and go have a blast without having to worry about getting sued if someone did something stupid? I've heard stories about those times and I can only imagine how free it must have felt.

Greed's a real buzzkill ain't it?

edit to clarify: This wasn't aimed at Mike at all. I mean the people that did stupid crap and let a lawyer tell them they could get millions...

[This message has been edited by Brocephus (edited 06-01-2009).]

87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mike Murphy:

I have some longtime Indy contacts also and would be pleased to assist in anyway regardless. I'm about 45 minutes from Indy and have occasional business there.

Drop me a line or call my cell 765-721-4898.

Mike

I will note this and pass it along to the MWFC. Thank You.
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87 Pegasus:

The event is still in the very very early stages of planning it was agreed apon this past weekend and the announcement was made on Sunday like John said.. The Michigan Fiero Club has backed out of any further car shows and or anniversary shows. The new Capital City Fieros has taken over the Michigan area and is home is in Lansing. The Midwest Fiero Clubs (MWFC) has agreed to put on a 30th Anniversary show (not sure yet if it is for the introduction or for the model year.) As for the location it will be at INDY and we are working on getting it there as we speak today. There are a few people that Fred Bartemeyer knows that can make this happen at this location. We will also be starting up a website with in the upcoming year to have all the details and information on the show as it gets closer and as things start to come together. Once we get the site up we will post a link to it on the forum.

This is not completely true. The Michigan Club is still in existence, and is having a show this year. http://www.michiganfieroclub.com/2009show.html

The 4 individuals with the club that organized the show, me being one of them, were not interested in doing the show, as it is a huge time commitment. Speaking for me personally, I could not commit another 3 years to putting on the 30th. I am willing to assist the Midwest Fiero Clubs anyway I can, but for me I could not commit the time involved with being an event organizer.

I wish the Midwest Clubs all the best in putting on this event, I know they will do a fine job, and I look forward to helping and participating in the show.

Mark

FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
Mark, I know you had a lot put on your shoulders (that you had to handle by yourself, so I can see why you would not want to take on the 30th) and the "MFC" saw this as well and to make sure that this will be the GREATEST FIERO EXPERIENCE for a fiero owner at the 30th, they have some BIG fiero names in the Fiero Community WORKING ON THE 30th .

ALL I CAN SAY, IF YOU WERE AT THE "DELLS RUN" AND YOU SAW SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT STOOD UP AS FRED POINTED THEM OUT THAT WILL BE WORKING ON THIS.
ALL I could say is THIS WILL BE A GREAT FIERO EXPERIENCE and every detail taking care of and thought threw, not once, not twice, but more like 5 times. To insure that this will be perfect!!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Sounds awesome! I am sad to see 20th and 25th organizers stepping aside for the 30th, as they had two great events I really enjoyed! That said, I am really looking forward to the 30th too, and Indy sounds like a terrific location for it! Especially if there is an opportunity for laps on the track!!!!
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
John, I was not alone. There were 4 of us that made a great deal of the pre-planning and the show happen, along with Fred and everyone he organized to assist for the actual show.

I am very confident, that with the central location at Indy, and the folks involved that this will be an incredible show! I am pumped up just thinking about it.
PFF
System Bot
Brocephus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusDirect Link to This Post
I don't care if it costs me my marriage. Count me in!
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xDirect Link to This Post
Just name the date for the 30th and I'll book it off now! I had a blast at the 20th & 25th anniversary show. My dad drove my other Fiero to the 25th show and was impressed with what other owners are doing to Fieros. He's become fond of our little cars and more involved with my projects. I'm sure he'll come out for th 30th also.

------------------

G.T. Fieros

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
I am SOOOOO THERE!

------------------
Paul

My IMSA Build: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315
HHP Adjustable Sway Bars: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html

ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveDirect Link to This Post
Will definitely be there!

------------------

| Fiero Blog | CarDomain Page | Member: NIFE, Mis-Shifts |

"Rock over London, Rock on Chicago! Pontiac - We Build Excitement!" - Wesley Willis

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post
Didn't miss the first two, I'm not going to miss this one either! -Jason
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
I will def be there maybe with 2 cars my 84 black beauty and the indy the last time the 84 ran was at indy and it broke down there at the last FOCOA show there so It wants some revenge on being there and running lol woohoo.
AC
NYFOC
sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadDirect Link to This Post
I will definitely be there, and so will my dad with his Fiero. Hopefully by then there will be two more Fieros tagging along... (oh, the plans we have!) I am unbelievably excited to even imagine driving on the Brickyard. Driving on such a beloved track would be incredible.

If I can be of any assistance with the planning, by all means let me know. I will help out in any way possible to be sure this event happens without a hitch!

------------------

I'm a poor college student because I modify my cars!

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
I forgot to carry the 1 and ended up w/ a completely different date. oops!

NM!

[This message has been edited by mcaanda (edited 06-01-2009).]

Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroDirect Link to This Post
CAPITOL CITY FIEROS IS IN LANSING, AND IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM TAKING THE PLACE OF MICHIGAN FIERO CLUB,

WE ARE A NEW CLUB IN LANSING MICHIGAN.

www.capitolcityfieros.com

[This message has been edited by Capitol City Fiero (edited 12-25-2009).]

wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbDirect Link to This Post
2.5 mile banked quad oval , might even buy some race tires for that one .count me in .
PFF
System Bot
87 Pegasus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 PegasusSend a Private Message to 87 PegasusDirect Link to This Post
The next official meeting will not be until February or 2010 so we will have more information around that time. At this time there is no information except for the announcement at the Dell's Run 2009.

[This message has been edited by 87 Pegasus (edited 06-01-2009).]

Ayrow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AyrowClick Here to visit Ayrow's HomePageSend a Private Message to AyrowDirect Link to This Post
THIS IS GREAT NEWS!

Hopefully, we'll get the Indiana Fiero Club rolling again and be able to help with this.
If there has ever been a reason to get the club started, this is certainly the best one.

-Tod
www.indianafieroclub.com

[This message has been edited by Ayrow (edited 06-01-2009).]

thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comDirect Link to This Post
Brocephus---I will sign an excuse note for you if it will help with your marriage.

------------------
That Todd Guy
President of the Kansas City Fiero Owners Group

If you need parts, Email me at todd@thefierofarm.com
www.thefierofarm.com
Bates City, MO / Sedalia, MO (in transit)

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
Even though Johnny's post is a little premature, the mere thought of having the 30th at Indy is exciting. So far, the response has been overwhelming. I did announce at the Dells banquet that the Midwest Fiero Club members in attendance at our Friday night meeting have committed to organizing a 30th Anniversary Event and is seeking the Indy venue. Naturally, we are still subject to the agreement and availability of the track.

After consulting with our group, here is our OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Yes, it is true that the 30th Anniversary Event has been discussed by the Midwest Fiero Clubs. The event is just at the point where we are starting to dig the basement to laying the ground work and structure for the event. Here are the facts that were discussed at the Midwest Fiero Clubs spring meeting available at this time:

1) The Midwest Fiero Clubs have agreed as a group to sponsor a 30th Anniversary Event in 2013.

2) The Midwest Fiero Clubs have agreed to appoint Fred Bartemeyer (RAREW66) as the chairman of the event.

3) The event committee is looking to hold the event at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway pending arrangements and agreement with the track. This is still a research project and we are subject to availability at this time. An inquiry phone call to IMS indicated that this event has a strong possibility to occur but is to early to make any arrangements. There are several of us that have contacts at the track that we regularly speak with, so our names are familiar to the IMS people.

4) A web domain has been reserved with details to be announced at a later date.

5) Contact will be made with the people that organized the 20th and 25th events to compile a list of needs that were required to make the event possible. We will then start to delegate responsibilities and duties at our next meeting.

6) Our next meeting is tentatively set for February 27th, 2010 hosted by the Minnesota Fieros Forever Club.

7) At this time, the following Fiero Clubs have agreed to assist in organizing this event;
Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts
Heartland Fieros of Iowa
Minnesota Fieros Forever
Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics
Capital City Fieros
Kansas City Fieros
Gateway Fiero Club

The most important intent of this announcement is to inform the people and Fiero Clubs that are willing to contribute to the 30th Anniversary Event. Please forward on your contact information to me so that you can be included in our plans.

One thing I would like to make clear is that the Michigan Fiero Club IS a contributing member to the Midwest Fiero Clubs. Our decision to lead a 30th Anniversary Event came only after I personally had contact with the club president Larry Magaw. Larry made it clear that the Michigan Fiero Club would be willing to assist in a 30th event, but would not be interested in solely organizing the entire event. I will look forward to include the MFC in to the event as soon as they contact us that they are interested to contribute. Like pointed out earlier in this post, the event is a lot of work and commitment and I can fully understand why the MFC would not want to fully organize another one.

So, back on the positive side of this post; there it is. A 30th Anniversary Event will happen in 2013. The Midwest Fiero Clubs are commited to organizing a first class event. We are seeking the terrific people who make our Fiero Community perpetuate to assist. After personally working and taking part in organizing both the 20th and 25th, I have met some outstanding individuals who will receive contact from me to once again step up and help.

Stay tuned, the ball has just started to roll. Details will be exploited as soon as they become available.

Fred Bartemeyer
Chairman for the 30th Anniversary Event
RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post

RAREW66

1119 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by Ayrow:

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!

Hopefully, we'll get the Indiana Fiero Club rolling again and be able to help with this.
If there has ever been a reason to get the club started, this is certainly the best one.

-Tod
www.indianafieroclub.com

Hi Tod,
I have sent you a PM from another thread.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Fred
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2009 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
I am pumped already! My favorite show at my favorite place! Holy ground people.... Holy ground.

THANK YOU FRED!

------------------
Paul

My IMSA Build: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315
HHP Adjustable Sway Bars: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html

FIERO JOHN-WI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2009 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIDirect Link to This Post
Fred, next week I will send you a email with a picture of what we talked about at the bar for the 30th gathering.
Dave Deerson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2009 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave DeersonSend a Private Message to Dave DeersonDirect Link to This Post
Hey Paul, since missing the 25th by only 2 weeks(could not get the car done in time) I'm sure I would be able to find a way out to the 30th!!....................or in five years kids/babies will cause me to miss it,who knows???
Dave
AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2009 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXDirect Link to This Post
Although this is further away for me than the 25th show, I have no doubt that I will be there. I have never been to Indy before so this will be a whole new experience for me. I'm already looking forward to it. And with Fred Bartemeyer at the lead, I'm sure it'll be a great show. I can't think of anyone more fitting to put together an event like this.

------------------
'88 GT- 3800 Turbo Best E.T.- 11.775 Best MPH-119.6
gmtuners.com -Build info

ss85fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2009 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ss85fieroSend a Private Message to ss85fieroDirect Link to This Post
Being that i grew up 65 miles north of Indy, and still having family there, I would be crazy to miss this one. Hopefully i will have my 86 s/e project done by then, if not i will just have to "settle" taking the 4.9 car.

------------------

87 fiero gt 4.9
99 trans am ws6
86 s/e (3800sc swap coming soon)

PFF
System Bot
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2009 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Direct Link to This Post
Word to the wise make sure to get this all in writing with the speedway.

The yellow shirted track officials have been difficult and a pain on 2 of 3 of my trips to Indy. I know other groups have had issues too.

If this comes off it is a blast if you have never been there before. They are a lot more strict now as in the past we were able to pass and go over 100 MPH. They lay the rules down but used to never inforce them if everyone was resonable on track. Other groups since have abused this and killed it for everyone.

The last time the old Fiero club went to go they never got on track. I had been there and it is not as special the 2nd or 3rd trip so I did not go the last time. I wish I had as the went to IRP and got on the oval track, drag strip and road course. I would have gone for that one if I had known.

Some of the issues may have been with the club prez but I know on track day not all of it was him. The old guys in the yellow shirts that work the speedway are know to be diffcult with everyone.
ManMadeChickens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ManMadeChickensSend a Private Message to ManMadeChickensDirect Link to This Post
I went to the 25th show with my Dad, and we both had the experience of a lifetime! Since then, I've purchased a Fiero of my own... so I very likely will come to this.

As a side note, on the way home from the show last year, we stopped by the Brickyard to see the NASCAR race there that weekend. No matter what you're there for, you realize the significance of the track. Essentially the birthplace of racing in America, and where the general public first got widespread exposure to the Fiero. A great location indeed!
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brocephus:

I don't care if it costs me my marriage. Count me in!

And women say men won't committ...lol.
Firebird

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirebirdSend a Private Message to FirebirdDirect Link to This Post
Cool! Now I have a "must be completed" date for my car. You can count on me being there.

Bob
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
Count me in, and maybe my car as well
now I want to get the LS motor in my car even more.
??? HOT LAPS ???
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Two comments, I'll be there and if they do a event where everyone gets to line up and go out onto the track, please tell those that want to slow down so that they can play catch up at speeds well above the pace car to do it from the back row. At Michigan this last event, at least one Fiero made the whole event their playground which meant everyone behind that person had to play along. Not my cup of tea. Not trying to raise a stink just asking others to allow everyone to enjoy the event. Wouldn't have been so bad but the accused made a point of telling everyone that they wanted to be up front, the first one on the track and then everyone else had to follow that lead.

Ron
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
When CFOG-I got 55 Fieros at the Indy GTO Association's "Day at the Track" in 2002, it was one lap, and it was VERY slow, with no passing allowed. One enterprising Fiero driver did the hang-back-then-go-fast thing, and got a tongue-lashing for it, and may have even ruined it for everybody, since I don't think the Indy GTO club has gotten on the track again since. So I beg you - if we get the chance - please don't spoil the fun for everyone.

My pics:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...021104-1-019629.html

(I rode with Bill Dick. Thanks again, Bill.)
Edit: And thanks again to Boilermaker for paying for my flight and putting me up, and the food, etc.

------------------
Follow me for GAS
------------------

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 06-04-2009).]

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieDirect Link to This Post
It was a joke! people
it would be cool if they let us run on the track but if they just let us do a slow ride once around that is fine as well.
I will behave, I don't want to ruin it for me or others.
but if they would let us run fast I would do it in a hart beat
D.
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
two words........i'm in!!!!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock