Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  All you Pirahna lovers out there... (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
All you Pirahna lovers out there... by RCR
Started on: 04-29-2004 07:33 PM
Replies: 401
Last post by: Daniel H on 02-03-2013 08:26 AM
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
The newest issue of Kitcar Builder has an article about the Pirahna and it' s designer, Alex Koulygine. Apparently he couldn't get backers for the Pirahna so the project faded away. But, he is back with a slightly revised design called the Plazma. He is looking for backers/interest in the project. He can be contacted at romeroslimb@aol.com I hope no one minds me publishing this Anyway, here is the photo's from the article. All credit goes to the magazine and photographer Joe Greaves.

Maybe that interior might be available.

Personally I think this design is awesome.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
I'm still drooling over the original Pirahhna dash. I hope he makes more, I'll definately save my pennies for that one!
ShaddowGt

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaddowGtSend a Private Message to ShaddowGtDirect Link to This Post
that is one of the sickest fieros i have ever seen
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

I'm still drooling over the original Pirahhna dash. I hope he makes more, I'll definately save my pennies for that one!

That's what I'm saying...I just want the dam dash!!!

------------------
A coward dies a thousand deaths..................A soldier dies but once.

Red 86 SE
Yellow 87 GT
Gold 86 SE (wrecked)
Red 84 2.5 Coupe

Ambush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2004 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmbushClick Here to visit Ambush's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmbushDirect Link to This Post
I have drooooooooolled over this for a while now
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2004 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

I saw this car at Daytona and let me tell you, ...pictures cannot do this car justice. It was constantly surrounded at the show, and with good reason !

It was everything you could imagine and more.

simply a dream.

Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2004 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
*Bump*
Couldnt see such great news go on the 2nd page for long...

Come on, I know there is more people interested then the 5 replies this has gotten

------------------

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2004 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
If the Fiero had lived on, I could definitely see the Plazma as a 3'rd generation Fiero. It maintains the original look, but is very modern and strong.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2004 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
The plazma is really nice. The guy at Daytona claimed it was a one off...although it's obviously based on the Pyranha of which several copies exist.

Chances are a lot of people will express interest in the Plazma, but few will actually cough up the $10,000 to $15,000 the kit would probably cost.

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2004 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
It looks like my wheel choice and combo inspired somebody. I would have gladly traded him my set for a copy of the interior.

Greg

bdjones

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2004 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bdjonesSend a Private Message to bdjonesDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know what kind of mirrors those are? Are they a one off or from another car?
PFF
System Bot
FieroJuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2004 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJuiceSend a Private Message to FieroJuiceDirect Link to This Post
I like it. It is one of the few rebodys that I would consider doing if I had more than 1 Fiero.

------------------

www.FieroJuice.com. To order your own "SuperConsole": www.PontiacSound.com

plazma...man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2004 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for plazma...manSend a Private Message to plazma...manDirect Link to This Post
The mirrors are stock from 2003 Corvette.
plazma...man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2004 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for plazma...manSend a Private Message to plazma...manDirect Link to This Post

plazma...man

35 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

It looks like my wheel choice and combo inspired somebody. I would have gladly traded him my set for a copy of the interior.

Greg

Oh yes, we've got a sense of taste,buddy!

[This message has been edited by plazma...man (edited 05-03-2004).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2004 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by plazma...man:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

Greg

Oh yes, we'v got a sense of teste,buddy!

[/QUOTE]

Are you the owner of the Plazma???? If so then welcome to the forum!!

plazma...man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2004 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for plazma...manSend a Private Message to plazma...manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Are you the owner of the Plazma???? If so then welcome to the forum!!

Yes,it's me.Thanks.

Alex.

FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2004 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post

[/QUOTE]Oh yes, we'v got a sense of taste,buddy!
[/QUOTE]

Now back to the interior. Are you going to offer that as a seperate kit? If so... When and how much?

PS - Don't worry about the upper door skin edge not following the stock line. We can do something about that. Btw, VERY nice work!

Greg

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2004 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
So is this thing going to be produced? If so, I would be very interested. Give us some price ideas.

Thanks,
Kris

------------------

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2004 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
I'm impressed, I like it a lot better than the Pirahnas front 1/4 panels drawing up into the side view mirrors
mtncrasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2004 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtncrasherSend a Private Message to mtncrasherDirect Link to This Post
I would be more than happy to buy a re-body that looks like that. I was planning on saving all the money I make for the next 10-12 months to get the Finalle kit and an engine swap. However if this comes available I will change my plans and buy it! An engine swap could wait another year if I could get my hands on this body.

Make it and I'll get in line to purchase one.

Edit: Would it be possible to get some bigger pics of this car?
Welcome to the forum!

[This message has been edited by mtncrasher (edited 05-01-2004).]

Flamberge

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2004 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FlambergeSend a Private Message to FlambergeDirect Link to This Post
As I've said before, this is the best looking kit Fiero on the planet. (The Finale being beaten by a "nose"). About every six months there is a rumor the builder is going to produce it, but nothing ever gets heard again. It is a very nice car, though, and I would even consider putting that rebody on my own Fiero or buying a donor and spending the money for a V-8.

Thanks for the update!

Totally off topic - if ArchBishops are better than bishops, and Archangels are higher than angels, why doesn't Archie call his creations "ArchFieros?"

(Edited - as usual - for spelling.)

- Flamberge

[This message has been edited by Flamberge (edited 05-02-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2004 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
I saw some bigger pictures....you might want to search for daytona+pictures....
Its got a N* and many many details......Nice work, welcome to the forum Alex!

------------------

1987 Pontiac Fiero GTR in Progress
1969 Chevy Suburban

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2004 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mtncrasher:
Edit: Would it be possible to get some bigger pics of this car?

JD86GT350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2004 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JD86GT350Send a Private Message to JD86GT350Direct Link to This Post
awesome, have always loved that car
NOS3800

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2004 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NOS3800Click Here to visit NOS3800's HomePageSend a Private Message to NOS3800Direct Link to This Post
BY FAR the only kit car I have ever WANTED! Simply BAD A**! Will it be at Carlisle?

------------------
Purple 1988 GT
Supercharged 3800 Series II V6
Mods: 3.00 pulley
1.9 High Ratio Rockers
Custom PCM by Darth Fiero

Best 60'FT- 1.773
Best 1/8th- 8.102
Best ET -12.74@105mph
www.cardomain.com/memberpage/444061

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2004 03:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by plazma...man:

The mirrors are stock from 2003 Corvette.

Any idea if these would bolt to a stock Fiero? I'm not a big fan of the stock mirrors.

Kris

FieroGTguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2004 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully we didn't scare plazma away with the 20 questions. I'm sure he'll post a new topic when the time is right. Being patient sucks.

Greg

plazma...man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for plazma...manSend a Private Message to plazma...manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTguy:

Hopefully we didn't scare plazma away with the 20 questions. I'm sure he'll post a new topic when the time is right. Being patient sucks.

Greg

Sorry guys,don't have time at all.Just went to huge sport compact show.Still looking for SERIOUS sponsors.Thank you all for welcoming me.Here are some answers;

I didn't know about PFF(thanks to Mrfixit)
I do plan to share my creations with others
I do have an interior molds(about 70 pieces,could be simplifyed half)
I do live in Brooklyn NY
I will go to Carlisle
I will post a topic Piranha-Laura-Plazma story
I don't speak English well(not a wheel's well...hmmm,what ever)
I don't know yet how to post damn pics on PFF,even my american wife doesn't know abbreviations like HTML,URL,UBB!!!......Can someone teach me?Thanks.

And...why you say BUMP ? See ya.

[This message has been edited by plazma...man (edited 05-08-2004).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I would be most interested to hear the Piranha/Laura/Plazma story. That one sounds like one of the classics.

To post pics click on the "PIP" icon at the bottom of each page. It doesn't get any easier.

And bump simply means that whenever someone posts to a topic it "bumps" it up to the top. So often people will make a post with a single word, (bump)

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Alex,

I met you at Daytona, but noooooo way u remember me out of all the people who were surrounding your car. I hope you learn how to post pictures soon cause i wouild love for u to share the pictures you had on the poster board at the show, showing you putting the car together.

Welcome

Tony

Soaper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SoaperSend a Private Message to SoaperDirect Link to This Post
very nice looking kit. id so buy this over the finale... that is if i had money =)

if you want pictures hosted.. send the pictures to me at soaper_@killtheclown.com

Soaper

PFF
System Bot
Ambush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmbushClick Here to visit Ambush's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmbushDirect Link to This Post
Hello Plazma...Man, First WELCOME,
Second I have JUST Saved enough money to purchas a lamborghini kit. I would MUCH rather get yours. If you are ready to sale these let us know how much and when. I am sure you will have buyers. I don't mind waiting a little bit if I have too, but I would like ot get an idea on how long.

this car is just 2 sexy
[/QUOTE]

tjfennel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tjfennelClick Here to visit tjfennel's HomePageSend a Private Message to tjfennelDirect Link to This Post
That is AWESOME.

100% honesty goes into this next statement: I didn't quite like the Pirahna through-and-through, but Plazma I DO like 100%. If I had the cash to rebody my Fiero (and I do want to rebody it eventually), I'd go with this. It looks awesome. Coupled with a higher output engine, this thing would just... man... jaw dropped to the floor. NICE. Don't let it go away!

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
Hey Alex,

I'm glad to see you've found your way here. As you can see, there is a lot of interest in your creation.

Welcome,
Roy

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show @ Pontiac, Mich - 7/2003
Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 8th Annual Fiero Fun Weekend @ Daytona - 3/2004

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Welcome again Alex...

And if you are wondering, "when did I park my car in Daytona out on the track by itself?"

the answer is I spent an hour or so of my life erasing the other cars and people and tent out of this picture so we could have a nice poster shot of your car.

Matthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MatthianSend a Private Message to MatthianDirect Link to This Post
hey plazma...man, thats one awsome car you have there!!

You said you live in Brooklyn NY? DId you know that there a long island fiero club? Theres a couple people on here that are in it, let me know if you would like details on it

-Matt

Ambush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmbushClick Here to visit Ambush's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmbushDirect Link to This Post
I feel like a little kid at Christmas, Just waiting for a reply here.................
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Alex,
I do not normally say this, but in this case I really really mean it!!!!!

IF you build it, I WILL buy it!!!!!

Alot of us have been wanting this kit or the interior of this kit for a loooong loong time.
You have some serious skill and talent there!!! Please keep up the good work,
And ship me an interior

Randy

plazma...man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for plazma...manSend a Private Message to plazma...manDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shop_rat45:

Any idea if these would bolt to a stock Fiero? I'm not a big fan of the stock mirrors.

Kris

Requires simple adapters.

plazma...man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for plazma...manSend a Private Message to plazma...manDirect Link to This Post

plazma...man

35 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by Matthian:

hey plazma...man, thats one awsome car you have there!!

You said you live in Brooklyn NY? DId you know that there a long island fiero club? Theres a couple people on here that are in it, let me know if you would like details on it

-Matt

Yes,why not.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock