Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Central wisconsin fiero club (The newest fiero club!) (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
Central wisconsin fiero club (The newest fiero club!) by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 05-04-2010 11:37 PM
Replies: 574
Last post by: jetsnvettes2000 on 08-16-2010 08:12 PM
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
Why can't I log into the club site? Am I not approved?

Steve
IP: Logged
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
i just logged in before??? ill look to see if ur on members list
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
hey steve I just looked for u, he must not have added you yet to the members list.
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2010 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
oh well. I'll try tomorrow.

Steve
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
the ad said like 5 bucks
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Ramsespride

1979 posts
Member since Feb 2010
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Why can't I log into the club site? Am I not approved?

Steve

Ha! sorry about that. I ended up working an 11 hour shift today, that I wasn't expecting. I will be doing the same tomorrow. I will be updating the site every morning and every evening. You are approved now. I could have it automated, but I worry spam bots might get in then and make a mess of things.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
Member since Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dan Ro:

Are the meetings going to generally be at the same location or are they going to change once in awhile? I work on Saturdays till 5 (I can always stop by after work) and no longer own a Fiero, but continue to visit here and talk with any and every Fiero owner I meet.

I have a feeling they will be changing location, to suit the occasion. I myself won't have a working Fiero for a while yet. I have to fix a truck, Jaguar, and a van before I can get to my little beloved.
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
86fierofun..................Nope, still says waiting approval when I go to sign in the club site.

Steve
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Have you verified your email?

EDIT: Nope, you were right. Boy, I don't know how I messed that one up. It's like two mouse clicks
Try again now.

EDIT2:Now I don't know what's going on. You were listed as a member just a few minutes ago, now I can't find you anywhere. If it still doesn't work for you, try registering again. I'm sorry about this. It really shouldn't be this hard.

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 05-18-2010).]

project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

jetsnvettes2000, this last one you'd posted on this thread's previous page, IMO, looks really clean now, but please consider changing the name shown for our Fiero club's website address to the way 86fierofun had it earlier (shown in orange below):

Originally posted by 86fierofun:
www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com

More specifically, using the club shield illustration I reproduced above, the three nit changes needed to do that would be:
  • Change the "WWW" to a lower case "www"
  • Change "Foxvalleyfieros" to be all lower case (so nobody mistakenly thinks the address name is letter-case sensitive)
  • Delete the slash (the "/") at the end of the address because it implies a need for that extra keystroke, which actually isn't necessary.
The resultant website address then would appear just above the shield, where it is now, but spelled out as:

www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com
PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
For start up, I switched permissions that anyone who joins gets membership automatically. That should take me out of the equation now, so Steve, you should be able to get in now.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
Member since Aug 2004

I cleaned it up a bit.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

I cleaned it up a bit.

Lookin' good!

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
86fierofun pm sent

Steve
Driven5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Driven5Send a Private Message to Driven5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by project34:

• Change "Foxvalleyfieros" to be all lower case (so nobody mistakenly thinks the address name is letter-case sensitive)

• Actually I'd tend to disagree with this opinion...Since it doesn't matter whether or not somebody thinks it's case sensitive, as it's not, I would expect it to be much easier for outside observers to read and remember something small at a relatively quick glance when the words are identified by each starting with capital letter. Otherwise it visually (and mentally) can kind of all mush together. Personally I think it has a a little cleaner look too.

www.FoxValleyFieros.webs.com

[This message has been edited by Driven5 (edited 05-18-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
    Ok so I agree the name should have all capitals for each word and when u guys want feel free to change things with the logo I am fresh outa ideas for it now but hey I have another little project for us now, Lets start thinking of a fiero p_nted in club colors and come up with a snappy lookin paint scheme, i would like to add the logo to the lower fender just above the trim line right behind the wheel and possibly one big logo on the hood, plus down the road if we can maby pick up a few sponsors say a burger joint to feed us during our tech days id throw their logo on the car as well free advertizing kinda like our own little rolling billboard promoting the club around the area and car shows, my car will be needing paint anyway so id put it on it for the sake of the club. so start drawin red black and white should be easy to come up with somthing cool lookin
    jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2010 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
    Member since Dec 2009
    Ive been putzin on the website and noticed their is no place on our profiles to add pics also when u try to add a pic in a comment it ask for a url can u change that so it can be taken off hard drive or use pip
    86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

Ive been putzin on the website and noticed their is no place on our profiles to add pics also when u try to add a pic in a comment it ask for a url can u change that so it can be taken off hard drive or use pip

Go here: http://foxvalleyfieros.webs.com/apps/photos/

Next, click on this:

Then either add to an existing gallery or create a new one. Click on the button by the green arrow to upload your pictures from your hard drive.
    86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
    Member since Aug 2004

86fierofun pm sent

Steve

Replied back.
    86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
    Member since Aug 2004
    So guys, are we doing anything this Saturday? I kinda need to know so I can get off work.....
    PFF
    System Bot
    Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 06:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Lets start thinking of a fiero p_nted in club colors and come up with a snappy lookin paint scheme, i would like to add the logo to the lower fender just above the trim line right behind the wheel and possibly one big logo on the hood, plus down the road if we can maby pick up a few sponsors say a burger joint to feed us during our tech days id throw their logo on the car as well free advertizing kinda like our own little rolling billboard promoting the club around the area and car shows, my car will be needing paint anyway so id put it on it for the sake of the club. so start drawin red black and white should be easy to come up with somthing cool lookin

I vote we check with JDs drieve in. they sponsor my buddys racecar and im trying to get him to sponsor the one we have now. Oh if you guys want to i can have it here for the meet and you can see and take pics with it lol.

we can also troubleshoot why it dosnt charge the batt.
    jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
    good idea rams have him bring it and maby u guys can discuss how the sponsorship works for his team also did u get my messege about sat? What should we bring snacks food? what are u doing for it I know u said somthin about cookin up some burgers and hotdogs? mby we should get list together for sat whos coming and wht they can chip in?? ill be their but u never set time so when r we to show up?
    jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
    Member since Dec 2009

So guys, are we doing anything this Saturday? I kinda need to know so I can get off work.....

Yes! we r goin to rams place what time???
    Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
    hows ten till dark sound?
    Id say ill have the shop open and acess to tools for whomever would like to tinker with their rides all day.

Tonight im gonna do some rearangeing of the yard so we can fit enough cars comfortably and still be able to let ppl leave as they want to.

The first two bays of the shop will be open for electrical related or tirechange or rotation related things and outside its open game!

Ill have a radio in the shop hopefully by tomorow night aswell so we wont always have to listen to country lol.

I cant really think of anything else to do but if yall want to just come over and hang and theres no room in the DW then ya are gonna have to park on Carrol st which is just past my house and shop. id say in my drive we could fit nose to nose atlesat 11 fieros maybe more with room to walk inbetween carshow style.

If anyone is interested in a cruise later in the evening Highcliff is a shot drive away and for pics its supreme location, otherwise just down the road i have an awsome unused factory that i ran security at last summer that is right on the river and the College ave bridge is in the backround so pics here and awsome always! BRING A FISHIN POLE AND LICENSE too if ya want to sample the excellent fishing there or jsut down the road in the flatts.

[This message has been edited by Ramsespride (edited 05-19-2010).]

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
    What's wrong with country music?

Steve
    Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

What's wrong with country music?

Steve

nothing as a matter of fact Y100 is usually on the radio but some ppl are more partial to oldies and i switch between the two
    SNAPPY829

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNAPPY829Send a Private Message to SNAPPY829Direct Link to This Post
    Wow.... look at the posts and views on this ..... When I get my 86 SE out of my garage ie a fully fuctional unit again I will definitely have to cruise up your way for one of your events!!!! Good Job!!
    jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by SNAPPY829:

Wow.... look at the posts and views on this ..... When I get my 86 SE out of my garage ie a fully fuctional unit again I will definitely have to cruise up your way for one of your events!!!! Good Job!!

Hey Snappy!!! thanks for the post and you are more than welcome to join us anytime!!! I think the focus of our club is to be the unclub lol meaning its a total free enviorment no leaders no fee's no drama just a bunch of fiero nuts gettin together to have fun and to keep our little cars going and make some cool cars as well!!!!
    jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
    Member since Dec 2009

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

Id say ill have the shop open and acess to tools for whomever would like to tinker with their rides all day.

Tonight im gonna do some rearangeing of the yard so we can fit enough cars comfortably and still be able to let ppl leave as they want to.

The first two bays of the shop will be open for electrical related or tirechange or rotation related things and outside its open game!

Ill have a radio in the shop hopefully by tomorow night aswell so we wont always have to listen to country lol.

I cant really think of anything else to do but if yall want to just come over and hang and theres no room in the DW then ya are gonna have to park on Carrol st which is just past my house and shop. id say in my drive we could fit nose to nose atlesat 11 fieros maybe more with room to walk inbetween carshow style.

If anyone is interested in a cruise later in the evening Highcliff is a shot drive away and for pics its supreme location, otherwise just down the road i have an awsome unused factory that i ran security at last summer that is right on the river and the College ave bridge is in the backround so pics here and awsome always! BRING A FISHIN POLE AND LICENSE too if ya want to sample the excellent fishing there or jsut down the road in the flatts.

Ten is perfect for me!! maby Ill stop by alittle earlier to help u get things in order.
    86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
    Hey Ramsespride, PM me your address, I may take a spin down.

Steve
    PFF
    System Bot
    av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
    Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ramsespride:

Hello, where will this get together be taking place? I'm most likely not going to be able to attend as I'll be up in Door county with my wife, but I may be able to stop in very briefly to meet you all if I can convince the wife into a detour [not likely but I'll take a shot at it]. Also other people who may want to attend will need to know the address as well. Maybe you could put the address on here or the website. If I have an address I can maybe stop in. Or if you don't want to put the address out there publicly maybe you could pm me the address. If not have a great time tinkering without me, and I'll see you all down the road.

------------------
    88blackchopv8

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 05-19-2010).]

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
    Hey 86fierofun, I just noticed that you have me listed in the member list as 86spoon3.4...It is supposed to be 86soon3.4. There should be no p in my screen name.

Also I signed up with my work email tonight. I will let you know if it worked tomorrow. Can you delete my old email on the club site? PM me if you are unsure of it.

Steve
    jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2010 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

Hello, where will this get together be taking place? I'm most likely not going to be able to attend as I'll be up in Door county with my wife, but I may be able to stop in very briefly to meet you all if I can convince the wife into a detour [not likely but I'll take a shot at it]. Also other people who may want to attend will need to know the address as well. Maybe you could put the address on here or the website. If I have an address I can maybe stop in. Or if you don't want to put the address out there publicly maybe you could pm me the address. If not have a great time tinkering without me, and I'll see you all down the road.

Door county wine makes me sand straighter!!!!!! j/k lol have fun up their!!
    86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

Hey 86fierofun, I just noticed that you have me listed in the member list as 86spoon3.4...It is supposed to be 86soon3.4. There should be no p in my screen name.

Also I signed up with my work email tonight. I will let you know if it worked tomorrow. Can you delete my old email on the club site? PM me if you are unsure of it.

Steve

Done on both accounts. Sorry about that. If anyone else notices any typos, please let me know! I'm a horrible speller.

I don't think I'll be making this Saturday. My schedule has gotten all jumbled up today. If someone gives me the address, I'll put it in my GPS and try to make it up there, if things allow. Maybe someone could give me their number so I can call first and make sure things are still going on if I do go up? Lol. It's probably going to be a two hour drive for me.....

EDIT: I have Chris's number and address already. I guess I'm not too observant. Ha! And according to google, 2 hours 5 min. So I will be calling first if I can make it

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 05-20-2010).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
    Member since Aug 2004
    I'm playing around with a few things on the website and testing things, like permissions. If anyone happens across a picture of a gun (you'll know it when you see it ) pleas PM me and let me know how you happended upon it. Thanks.
    Renegade blob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Renegade blobSend a Private Message to Renegade blobDirect Link to This Post
    Wow, how did I miss this thread for 2 weeks, oh well, I'm here now. Is fox valley the decided upon name?
    86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
    Sounds like it. Did you have another suggestion? Also, we're still looking for a logo. Sadie made a neat one. It's on our picture gallery.
    86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

86fierofun

3650 posts
    Member since Aug 2004
    Congrats Steve! It looks like you're in now!
    av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
    Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2010 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post
    ok I found the address on the website in the calender section by clicking on first meet, I'll see if I can stop by. have fun all

------------------
    88blackchopv8

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
    PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
    Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock