Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Central wisconsin fiero club (The newest fiero club!) (Page 11)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
Central wisconsin fiero club (The newest fiero club!) by jetsnvettes2000
Started on: 05-04-2010 11:37 PM
Replies: 574
Last post by: jetsnvettes2000 on 08-16-2010 08:12 PM
project34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2010 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bradbitz11:
What do you think?

I think that is looking pretty good. Thanks for your help!

Originally posted by Bradbitz11:
Any color suggestions you guys have, I'll be glad to see what I can do...

I vote for the red fastback GT being red.

Separately, is there an easy fix that would make the "F" in "Fox Valley" (which appears to be the so-called "Hemi Head 426" font) look more like the "F" in "Fieros"?

If not, how about instead using "Good Times" font ( http://www.dafont.com/searc...psize=m&q=Good+Times ) for the phrase, "Fox Valley" or maybe for the entire phrase, "Fox Valley Fieros"? ("Good Times" font is similar to the "Pontiac" font which appears between the taillights of Fiero GTs, for example.)

If any of the above modifications would be a major PITA, please don't bother with them.
IP: Logged
jetsnvettes2000

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2010 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Everyone fall asleep???? so how about the next get together any ideas on were we should do it???
86soon3.4

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
Nope not asleep!

Just too pissed off at myself for the rim purchase that is the wrong bolt pattern.

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
dont be pissed we can fix that!! grab the hubs off the parts car and make a template of the hole pattren ill take it to work and see what we can do in the machine shop if i can make it work ill take the other three
av8fiero

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey Jets/Rob, I'm thinking about the prospect of painting the car at my house and I don't think I want to do that if I can avoid it. I'm wondering if it's possible to rent time in a spray booth anywhere around here. Also I'm thinking very late June/early July to get to painting on my car. Let me know if renting time in a booth is possible around here.

Talk to you later, Chris

------------------
88blackchopv8

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by av8fiero:

Hey Jets/Rob, I'm thinking about the prospect of painting the car at my house and I don't think I want to do that if I can avoid it. I'm wondering if it's possible to rent time in a spray booth anywhere around here. Also I'm thinking very late June/early July to get to painting on my car. Let me know if renting time in a booth is possible around here.

Talk to you later, Chris

Hey ill ask around, july sounds good to start I should be prety much done with the major jobs were I could break away for a few days and get on it and knock it out, the major stuff could be done here like the priming and stuff but spraying the black, ya id agree with renting a booth somwere just to keep it clean and bake it ill ask tomorrow if i can rent the one i know of
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2010 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Hey guys we need to get together on this logo thing so I am going to just set a date, lets decide on this by next saturday everyone just suggest the one u like and ill take that as the vote the one with the most suggestions wins as our logo as for my vote the newest logo looks cool I vote for that one it fills all our needs simple has fiero's and the text is correct too plus I think it would look good either print on a clear backround or on a white backed sticker! next sat cookout???? I went to a few parks today and plamond(spelling?) looks good, it has a petting zoo for the kids and has plenty of parking and places to grill and sit plus has pavillions in case it rains what do u think, it is located on the north side of appleton.
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
what time are we thinking? I might have to work all day till 630 IRRC so a dinner thing would work for me best. Changing the brakes later today too so itll be road ready!
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
Wow, finally changing the brakes!!

Steve
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86soon3.4:

Wow, finally changing the brakes!!

Steve

lol hey with the new job its a PITA to find time to do anything anymore!!!!!
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2010 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
haha wait till u have kids and then try and find time!!!
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
OOOOOOOOOO Their is a chance I may have the suzuki sold tonite of the guy likes it, if I do sell it I see a white gt in the near future!!!!!! Rams u better start makin room for the 87!
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
Sweet!!!!! I hope that death trap of a motorcycle sells!!!

Steve
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
You could sell it to me right now, if you'll take 10% of your asking price (Dang bills eating up all my money )

BTW, what model of bike is that?

[This message has been edited by 86fierofun (edited 06-14-2010).]

Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2010 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
As a matter of fact i did just rearange the driveway so that there is plenty of room for Two Fieros on the side of the shop
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

You could sell it to me right now, if you'll take 10% of your asking price (Dang bills eating up all my money )

BTW, what model of bike is that?

Its a millenium yellow and black suzuki gsxr600 year 2000 miles 11 grand on the dot I want 3 grand with all the goodies with it or 2700 for just the bike.

So guys everyones been really quiet about this sat are we going to get together for a cookout???? and hey I still dont have acces too the administrator stuff for the club site so I can put dates up on the calender and the countdown clock yet
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Sweet!!!!! I hope that death trap of a motorcycle sells!!!

Steve

Death trap!!! ya right its the most stable bike i have ever ridden going 160+ id trust it over a hondont or kawasucky anyday its by far superior to other rice bikes of its year.
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009
so the guy looked at the bike and it dosent look like he can afford it, he thought it was a old wore out bike not somthin nice like it is and was thinkin hed get it for 1800 ya right lol maby for a wrecked one not mine!
Ramsespride

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RamsesprideSend a Private Message to RamsesprideDirect Link to This Post
uh oh guys, i think theres a problem with the websote. When i went to it today my antivirus popped up saying that Malware was found. (not not the silly hey we found this bs everyone falls for ) i use avast and its a legit warning that some programs were trying to download themselves on my puter.

what gives?????
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
I had problems with the site too today it forgot my login password I can see were it would be easy for a hacker to get into it the site is verry minimal at the present time messege webs and let them know u got the mailware from it they host it they should fix it
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jetsnvettes2000:

so the guy looked at the bike and it dosent look like he can afford it, he thought it was a old wore out bike not somthin nice like it is and was thinkin hed get it for 1800 ya right lol maby for a wrecked one not mine!

Rats!, I was looking forward to some more garage space. The car is ready to go. I have everything I want out of it. I'll be putting the stuff I take out of my other Fiero into it so there will be some interior there [seats, carpet, dash] so the interior won't be completely gutted. You'll need door panels, door wire harnesses, window regulators, mirrors, gauge pod/instruments, center console parts, and some other trim parts, but you should have most if not all of what you need on your trusty rusty! Sell that bike! Next week I'll be thrashing on my tile project and I hope to knock that out. Then I'll begin working on finishing/prepping my car for paint.

------------------
88blackchopv8

PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
I'm not seeing an issue with the site. If someone can give me more info, like what page, what file was found and such I could then give the webs people an email, but right now I'm not seeing anything.

Rob: I pm'ed you the log in info.
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:
I'm not seeing an issue with the site. If someone can give me more info, like what page, what file was found and such I could then give the webs people an email, but right now I'm not seeing anything.

After I attempt to access our website, it seems to work fine for me --- whether I use the address either with or without the "www" part, as typed below:

http://www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com

http://foxvalleyfieros.webs.com

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
cool chris the seats would be much needed as my good 88 seats will go with my car to rams, hurry up that tile i have a itchin to do some paintin! steve u better get sandin too id like to see both u guys drivin your cars soon! the gears ate turnin in my head on what im gona do to that gt chris i think a chop is in order with a cady engine swap!
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post

cool chris the seats would be much needed as my good 88 seats will go with my car to rams, hurry up that tile i have a itchin to do some paintin! steve u better get sandin too id like to see both u guys drivin your cars soon! the gears ate turnin in my head on what im gona do to that gt chris i think a chop is in order with a cady engine swap!

hey rob I found a complete set of poly suspension bushings for the gt I'll throw in as well. I've decided to leave the gt seats in the gt so they'll go with the car. They're not perfect but they're not bad. they do need a good cleaning though and I have a better top half seat cover for the drivers seat as well. anything else that I have extra I will throw in with the car

------------------
88blackchopv8

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
sweet! so hmmmm since your throwin in things hmmmmm how about a pre- choped roof???? lol just kiddin altho i do want u to help me chop one!! now just to get rid of this damn bike!!! im tryin!! even if i buy the car outright from ya ill still paint your car too whatever comes first im still fightin with that inshurance bill so bike has to go before i can just flat out buy the car unless rams buys my car ill have to give u alittle more for the car than we talked about tho i woulnt feel right gettin it for that price w all that extra stuff

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 06-16-2010).]

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post
not interested in cash, all I want is great looking paint job. I'll help you chop it if that's what you want to do
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
cool chris im all in with the paint job, I have been lookin around for a booth and i may have a place I just got to wait for a guy at work to get back from vacation, his father owns a body shop in town here and i will be asking him if we can rent the booth or ill butter up the boss and see if i can use our booth.

On another note, I was messin with the club site a bit tonite and we are now registerd on google as http:/www.foxvalleyfieros.webs.com if you google fox valley fieros we are now all over the web!!!

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 06-16-2010).]

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2010 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post
sounds good. I still have alot of prep work to go before I'm ready for paint. any pointers you could give would be greatly appreciated. I'll do as much as I can to make painting it as easy as possible

------------------
88blackchopv8

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

sounds good. I still have alot of prep work to go before I'm ready for paint. any pointers you could give would be greatly appreciated. I'll do as much as I can to make painting it as easy as possible

will u be around sat? I could come down and take a peak id come sooner but I work late all week this vette project is killin me! luckly its almost done other than a few more things I have to fabricate alls thats left is the major body work whew then ill be down to 5 cars left this summer no sweat!!
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post
hey Rob sorry I won't be around this weekend, maybe sometime after work during the week might work. I can start scuffing up the car. what grit and kind of paper should I scuff it up with?
PFF
System Bot
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

hey Rob sorry I won't be around this weekend, maybe sometime after work during the week might work. I can start scuffing up the car. what grit and kind of paper should I scuff it up with?

hmmmm well u did alot of work on the back so to be safe start workin it with 220 or 240 then go over it again with 320 and that should be fine givin its black use alittle white spray paint as a guide coat so u can see were u are sanding, just mist it on dont put it on heavy on the back were u did all the modifications u are going to have to do some sort of filler primer on that area just sanding it alone wont do and black guide coat it.
Its going to be verry wavy despite how good it feels and looks
id use marhyde ultimate 2k get 2 qts of it one for each side and the hardner mix it up and spray it on around your sail panel area and along the top of the rear quarter and on decklid, put some tape in the sill so the primer dont get down under their,

ill take some pics tomorrow in the light and point to the spots u need to tape and prime and put them up on here unless your going to be home tomorrow nite i could run down and show u real quick i dont plan on working late so id be able to shoot down by 5:30 far as the rest of the car if the paint isnt cracked or peeling just sand those nice areas with 320 grit and save some sanding ill be going over it with a fine tooth comb anyway before i give the green light to spray and if i see somthin that needs to be fixed ill step in and work it out for ya.

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 06-17-2010).]

86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
Can't wait for my car to be done!!!! Jets get your butt up here and help me out!!!

Steve the non-bodyman..
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post

[B]Originally posted by 86soon3.4:[/B

............Steve the non-bodyman..

ditto, that means the same or duplicate for all you computer generation newbies out there

------------------
88blackchopv8

[This message has been edited by av8fiero (edited 06-17-2010).]

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

Can't wait for my car to be done!!!! Jets get your butt up here and help me out!!!

Steve the non-bodyman..

ok ill come up lol what ya got goin on saturday??? ill bring a sander and lets knock it out
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post

jetsnvettes2000

3311 posts
Member since Dec 2009

ditto, that means the same or duplicate for all you computer generation newbies out there

lol I think steve is prob about the same age as u lol!! hey wait a minut define computer age newbies! I suck with computers gimi some fiberglass and sand paper!!!
86soon3.4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86soon3.4Send a Private Message to 86soon3.4Direct Link to This Post
Unfortunately, I will be working on a house. Cleaning and fixing for rent. But hey, I will supply an air compressor and beverages, you could go nuts sanding on it!!! What grit sand paper should I get?

Steve
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Direct Link to This Post
Hey I sold the bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to add a gt to the fleet!!!!!
project34

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for project34Send a Private Message to project34Direct Link to This Post

Hey I sold the bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to add a gt to the fleet!!!!!

Congratulations on the sale of your bike!

Does your resultant interest in adding "a gt to the fleet" mean you'll now have a less visibly disproportional, thoroughly outsized bias toward "notchies" (as evidenced consistently on the left-hand side of the logos below which you've had a major hand in creating), or does this simply mean that after the successful sale of your bike, you'll get an `85 GT since those were the only GTs that came with a "notchie" roofline --- as opposed to the so-called "fastback" roofline of `86 through `88 Fiero GTs?

All razzing aside, and regardless of the logo eventually decided upon, will the printer you're considering using be able to create stickers that can be affixed to the inside of a Fiero's rear window, as opposed to only on its outside? I ask because my Fiero is a year-round DD, so for my car, a sticker that can be affixed to the inside of a Fiero's rear window (like my PFF sticker from SAFASTRO) would be more practical.
av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post
Rob, I'll pm you or call you Monday, I'm in Illinios all weekend. Next Saturday is out as well, I forgot I'll be golfing. Next Sunday may be doable though, or we could work something out during the week
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock