Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  New and Improved Fiero Badges... (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
New and Improved Fiero Badges... by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-29-2006 11:51 PM
Replies: 355
Last post by: Greg Z on 02-14-2009 11:11 AM
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2006 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
A great deal of time and input from Fiero owners around the world has gone into designing a modern Fiero badge. The result is one that reflects what many of us are looking for to customize our Fieros. These are the exact same size in height and width to the original Fiero badge, with the thickness being approximately two pennies. These are made of stamped copper with a highly polished silver finish. Also, this design is will be available at Mr. Mikes for anyone who is looking to complete the theme in their car. I'm also considering other projects with this design, and have given permission to a select few to create other products with this logo.

With that said, here is what I have come up with:

These are the exact same size in height and width to the original Fiero badge, with the thickness being approximately two pennies- which is actually thicker than the first badge I offered. These are made of stamped copper with a chrome finish. I expect that these are going to be VERY nice, and look forward to ordering a set for myself! Also, this design is will be available at Mr. Mikes for anyone who is looking to complete the theme in their car. I'm also considering other projects with this design, but experience has taught me that I should take things one step at a time.

Ordering:

Each badge is $45, 2 for $35 each. The PFF Member price will be $35 each, 2 for $29 each

I will be ordering these in bulk and will have plenty on hand. I'd like to get a list together for each badge, the badge that reaches 25 requests first will be the badge that becomes our first order. Each badge receiving 25 requests will be produced. Each run will be for 100, so there should be plenty for future orders. Once the order comes in, I will send your order to you when payment will be expected (within 5 business days). As far as coloring the backgrounds, I'm not planning on doing this at this time but could probably be done without too much trouble by yourself. I'll have to play with it when they come in to see what the best method would be. Ideally, some sort of baked enamel? I haven't gotten that far yet, but will start to do some research on a method that will look great and last. Personally, I like the all chrome look.

And last, but not least, placing one of these badges on your vehicle will increase your horsepower by 12% (via emotional response to the cool new badge being expressed through pressure on the accelerator). So... If you have a racing event coming up, you may want to get in on this deal!

Anyone with questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me via PM, my email address: AutoBadger@stny.rr.com or call me at 607-821-1413

------------------
Great Fiero & PFF Apparel and Accessories...

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 11-30-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
8Ball

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallDirect Link to This Post
Oh you evil evil man!!!!!

Ok well line me up for a chrome standard badge. I LOVE my other badge, but I will have to get a new laptop soon, so I might as well have a badge to put on it too

You must have known I just got a few bucks in my pocket
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Now are these coming in color or chrome only?

Either way, put me down for 2 supercharged badges.

------------------
"Semper Fiero"

kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 06:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post
oooooooo
Gonna have to think about this one
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Up to your evil ways again I see. I'll Skype you about a set of the SuperCharged.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
Not sure how long you'll be making these for.. but if it's for awhile let me know. I do want one, just a wee bit money tight til next year. I won't back down from my word

------------------
3800 SC/IC Formula people tell me the car whines more then I do....

AP2k

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AP2kSend a Private Message to AP2kDirect Link to This Post
Im digging the V8 badge. Nice job on that one.

I still like the old Pegasus though.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

Now are these coming in color or chrome only?

Either way, put me down for 2 supercharged badges.

These are coming in chrome only. I was thinking that someone could spray an enamel of their choice where they want it then wipe off the eccess using an old tee shirt streched flat taking the pint off of the raised part leaving the paint in the recessed area. When dried, hit with a clear coat. I'll have to try it, and this is only my initial guess as to getting the colored background.

As far as quantities, each order placed will be for 100. When they get low, I'll be able to order another batch of 100 to have on hand- my goal would be to have all four on hand at all times.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by topcat:

pm sent

I got it, and it'll go out today!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr... "flood control"..........
NSAN1T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TDirect Link to This Post
4???? your missing one aren't you??? the F one... LOL

PFF
System Bot
DrRodey

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DrRodeyClick Here to visit DrRodey's HomePageSend a Private Message to DrRodeyDirect Link to This Post
Are the old color ones still available or are your Stopping their production d/t the problems experienced?
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Count me in for a Supercharged one
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm in for 2 standard badges.
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
I'll be getting one or two, but I'll have to decide which to get! (by the way, is it wrong to the the Supercharged badge if I haven't exactly done an L67 swap quite yet? I mean I honestly plan to! )
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AP2k:
Im digging the V8 badge. Nice job on that one.
I still like the old Pegasus though.

Here is the sample sent from the new mfr for the V8 Fiero Badge and the Fiero GT Badge...

Keep in mind that the actual badge will be a bright, highly polished silver and not the "grey" it appears to be in the image above.

To answer the question about going back to the previous mfr, only if I absolutly must. I reordered a badge today from them and it was almost 3 times more than what I paid before. I feel very strongly that going with this other mfr will be a good choice, especially since I'll be ordering them in lots of 100.

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 11-30-2006).]

topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

Count me in for a Supercharged one

Change that to two of the SC badges.
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeDirect Link to This Post
maybe something for the DOHC crowd?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I'd be happy to come up with one if there were enough people to get an order going. 25 for any idea is the golden number!
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post11-30-2006 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

maybe something for the DOHC crowd?

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO SAY!

You may get alot of attention from one saying "FORMULA" as well.

I'd be up for one saying "3.4 DOHC" or "DOHC STALLION"

I like the second Idea better though =) Anyone else like it or?
I'll link this to the 3.4 DOHC thread.

Thanks!

Let me also add that I have one Andrews original Badges and am 115% pleased!!!
IraSummers

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IraSummersSend a Private Message to IraSummersDirect Link to This Post
Anyone got any actual pics yet? also, any better pricing for 3 or 4?

------------------
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
1986 Fiero GT - Currently being redone agian....
2006 Jeep Wrangler X on 30" MTRs

IraSummers
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

[This message has been edited by IraSummers (edited 11-30-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
4-mulaGT
From: Somewhere beetween raisin' hell... and saving grace. oh... and MN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4-mulaGTSend a Private Message to 4-mulaGTDirect Link to This Post
I think 3.4DOHC or some variant would sell well
one that said formula would sell even better

In my humble opinion there prob isnt alot of demand for a badge that says stallion but if you can get 25 orders than more power to ya :thumbsup:

If I owned a fiero of any kind I would by one in a heartbeat
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2006 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IraSummers:
Anyone got any actual pics yet?

There are no actual pics yet because they haven't been ordered. As soon as I get them in, I will post pics. Personally, I can't wait to see what the GT looks like, I'm very excited about this badge- not because it's something I've been working on for a while to get just right, but because this style badge is what I've been looking to achieve.
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyDirect Link to This Post
I will take a Fiero GT one, and a Supercharged one! thx

P.S. How long will production taken after payments are sent? (not as long as last time, I hope)

Greg

------------------

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
It will only take a week for each design to be produced. My contact with these guys has been smooth as glass and I'm confident that this will be a good thing.
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Direct Link to This Post
No Formula badges?
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in one of the V 8 badges. Just let me know when your getting close.

Dan
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by larini74:

No Formula badges?

x2 I'd rather have a Formula badge than just the standard. Seems there should be enough people to warrant this option.
NSAN1T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TM_Fiero:

x2 I'd rather have a Formula badge than just the standard. Seems there should be enough people to warrant this option.

Told ya F-I-E-R-O
yes he does have one, he just didnt post it. it looks good too..

Josh
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I don't know if I should do this but here goes...

I like this design, but offering too many choices is going to make it difficult to get all of them made- I'm not sure if I can get enough people to be interested in these to be able to do them all. Anyway, like I said before, as the magic number of 25 orders comes through, I can make what ever you guys are interested in. I'll be doing the DOHC version, and will post the formula version. A question regarding the Formula version: would the majority be interested in the style above with Formula incorporated or the newer design?

Andrew

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 12-01-2006).]

countach711

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Direct Link to This Post
V8 for me!
PFF
System Bot
SOULCRUSHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SOULCRUSHERClick Here to visit SOULCRUSHER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SOULCRUSHERDirect Link to This Post
I'll take 2 of the SuperCharged ones. Let me know when you will be taking payment and where to send it.

------------------

1988 Purple Fiero GTw/SC3800 conversion
Best ET with 3.0 pulley,XPHOT cam, SS I/C and 105lb Valve springs: 12.38@110mph
Best 60 Foot ever: 1.699

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
edited ... see updated count below...

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 12-02-2006).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
sign me up for 2 of the gt badges... if you get the gt badges with the origional pegasus let me know in pm.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 06:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
supercharged one would rock.. I'll probably have to give in and say mark me down for one. I can make it happen
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
I would love one of those GT Badges!!! So count me in.

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 12-02-2006).]

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
This is the DOHC badger that I came up with for the muscle heads...

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
updated count...

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 12-02-2006).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
you have a P.M. F-I-E-R-O
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Hah!! The SC's are well ahead of the pack! Like always!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock