Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  New and Improved Fiero Badges... (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
New and Improved Fiero Badges... by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 11-29-2006 11:51 PM
Replies: 355
Last post by: Greg Z on 02-14-2009 11:11 AM
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
PFF ate my reply! Put me down for 3 of the GT's. I'll send $$ after I sell the Fiero to pay for the badges.

Originally posted by LoW_KeY:

same here.. and wouldn't Pontiac throw a fit about using their design copywrite laws and all that mumbo jumbo.

Originally posted by fieroluv:

If you want to get technical they could get dirty about just using the word Fiero as that is trademarked as well.

I say let's keep the original logo version under wraps if it's produced. Someone apparently goes downright... let's say apespit.. over the original logo. My CafePress Fiero store got shut down less than 2 days after I opened it! At least GM didn't sue or anything. They still hold a copyright or trademark on the "Fiero" name, but they don't seem to care as much about it. I'd honestly be very surprised if they were able to enforce that one unless someone was using the logo or representation of the car with it, because it was a word in at least 2 languages prior to the car (Spanish: fierce; Italian: very proud/fiercely proud?).

Here's an idea: what do you do when a lower production item that's no longer produced gets obliterated? I'm getting 2 plus a spare in case one or both get stolen. Fortunately Aus' stage 2's are still possible to get, or I'd probably go into a homicidal rage if one of mine got ruined.

BTW, I'd really like an option of having a mounting post on the back so these couldn't be stolen as easily as popping the badge out of the stock plastic mounting thing.
IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent ($63) for two V8 badges, plus $5 shipping. Let me know if the $5 won't cover shipping for both.
Thanks!
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
The shipping charge will cover any number of badges. I want to keep it simple. Now I have to start to update the order form...
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent via paypal 121.00 for 2 V8 and 2 GT
FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
Edit: I'm a freakin' moron! =B

[This message has been edited by FieroGT42 (edited 12-14-2006).]

Bruno Mid Engine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bruno Mid EngineSend a Private Message to Bruno Mid EngineDirect Link to This Post
Payment Sent. Thanks Much For All Your Work To Get This Accomplished!! L8R Bruno
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
ahh poop, I'll try to get payment sent out tonight after work.

$40 total w/ shipping right?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

ahh poop, I'll try to get payment sent out tonight after work.

$40 total w/ shipping right?

For you, $400... yes, that's fine...

I'll also post my address for those who wish not to use pay pal...

Andrew Rogers
534 Verna Drive
Endwell, NY 13760
fastback 88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastback 88Send a Private Message to fastback 88Direct Link to This Post
Payment sent for 3 supercharged.
Thanks,
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for 2 Supercharged badges.

Cheers
fierogt455

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt455Send a Private Message to fierogt455Direct Link to This Post
Andrew,

Payment send via paypal. 1-GT 1-Supercharged.
PFF
System Bot
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
$40 sent via paypal for 1 gt badge. Thanks!

-Chris Nelson

------------------

Nelson Autos
Click the Link to see my Fieros!
Bottle-Fed Silver 1986 Custom GT
Blue 1984 2m4

2005 Osage Beach CFOGi Car Show Video

FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
Like I said up thar ^ I'm a freakin' moron for completely misreading something...

Is there any chance of having GT style badges with the original pegasus? If it's a possibility, then I'd rather wait for them. If it's definitely not going to happen, then I'll take 3 GT's with the new pegasus. In any case, I sent the money via PayPal.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I'd like to do the whole collection, and that will be my ultimate goal. I'm going to start out slow, unfortunately I'm not a millionaire... Regarding the time frame, I'm hoping to be able to do what your looking for within a month or two, sooner if I can sell more of the most popular badges to cover making the others. Every penny that comes from the sold ones will go into getting the less popular ones made. I plan on redoing the Autobadger web site that I have to make it easier for anyone to order which ever they want without going through this thread.

I want to thank everyone for the tremendous support that you have given. The PM's and emails that I have gotten... I can't seem to find the words to explain what a good feeling they have given me. Thank you.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2006 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

For you, $400... yes, that's fine...

whoa! that's a deal!

payment sent... forgot to do quantity I did list supercharged though if that helps matters
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2006 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Im waiting to see pics of the actual badges. What's the latest on those?

I can't believe i found this thread on the very bottom of page 3
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2006 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
bump
PontiacJ8
From: Clay, New York w/ all the trees & the cars hidden in between!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2006 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacJ8Click Here to visit PontiacJ8's HomePageSend a Private Message to PontiacJ8Direct Link to This Post
Money Sent! 'n a bump
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2006 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Banks suck. They'll take your money as fast as you can give it to them, but it takes 2-4 business days to cash a check. We were told that the money would be available in parts: some one wed, the rest on friday. The order will be placed on wed. I'm getting sooooooo excited!
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2006 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

I am thinking I should get a free one for using my car in your ad. I will then sign a release.

And since I took the picture, maybe he should send me one.

Archie
typhoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2006 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonDirect Link to This Post
Say "F-I-E-R-O" do you have these "in hand" yet?

------------------
..from beautiful Caledonia, WI
87 GT 5 speed med red
87 GT 5 speed Electron Blue V8 SBC TPI

PFF
System Bot
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2006 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
*bumpzilla*
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2006 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
ttt
IraSummers

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2006 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IraSummersSend a Private Message to IraSummersDirect Link to This Post
WTF??? Did I miss something? I don't get on for like a week....... are we sending payments alredy? I thaught you were waiting untill after christmas? How do you take them? How much do I owe you. Email me if you want: SummersI@bellsouth.net or send me a PM. Sorry if it's late...?
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2006 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IraSummers:

WTF??? Did I miss something? I don't get on for like a week....... are we sending payments alredy? I thaught you were waiting untill after christmas? How do you take them? How much do I owe you. Email me if you want: SummersI@bellsouth.net or send me a PM. Sorry if it's late...?

said he wasn't taking them but if people wanted to they could send already if they felt a need just have to skim the thread on the 4th page I think

[This message has been edited by LoW_KeY (edited 12-21-2006).]

IraSummers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2006 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IraSummersSend a Private Message to IraSummersDirect Link to This Post

said he wasn't taking them but if people wanted to they could send already if they felt a need just have to skim the thread on the 4th page I think

Thanks, I did'nt have time to read it, the wife was running me off the computer, lol.
LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2006 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
*bump*

any news/info?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2006 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Because of this message, we have to wait. BUT, that means that I will throw another version in the order for a total of 4. I also asked them to send me a few of each style in GOLD. Out of 100 per order, there might be someone who wants a super rare badge.

"Andrew-

We are closed until January 2, 2007 for the holidays. I will be able to take care of your order at that time. Please have a great Christmas!"

SOULCRUSHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2006 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SOULCRUSHERClick Here to visit SOULCRUSHER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SOULCRUSHERDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent

------------------

1988 Purple Fiero GTw/SC3800 conversion
Best ET with 3.0 pulley,XPHOT cam, SS I/C and 105lb Valve springs: 12.38@110mph
Best 60 Foot ever: 1.699

LoW_KeY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2006 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LoW_KeYSend a Private Message to LoW_KeYDirect Link to This Post
thanks on the update

can't wait to see it!
typhoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2006 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonDirect Link to This Post

------------------
87 GT 5 speed med red (for sale)
94 BMW 850Ci V12 (for sale)
93 GMC Typhoon (for sale)
05 Caddy STS
00 Pontiac GTP with GTX package
96 Suburban
92 Dodge Shadow 28K miles

PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2006 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by typhoon:

Because of this message, we have to wait. BUT, that means that I will throw another version in the order for a total of 4. I also asked them to send me a few of each style in GOLD. Out of 100 per order, there might be someone who wants a super rare badge.

"Andrew-

We are closed until January 2, 2007 for the holidays. I will be able to take care of your order at that time. Please have a great Christmas!"

Still down until Jan 2, 2007. If I could open the factory and do it myself I would.
countach711

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2006 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Direct Link to This Post
Andrew,
I'd take my V-8's in gold! Is that an extra cost?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2006 09:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I haven't gotten the final word on if they'll throw some in that way as part of the order yet, when I do, I'll put you down as getting it that way.
countach711

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2006 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Direct Link to This Post
Thanks Andrew, you're the best, and Merry Christmas to all ! Also, Happy Chanukkah and Kwanzaa too!
IraSummers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2006 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IraSummersSend a Private Message to IraSummersDirect Link to This Post

I haven't gotten the final word on if they'll throw some in that way as part of the order yet, when I do, I'll put you down as getting it that way.

I may be intrested in at least one of mine in gold also. keep us posted! Thanks!
typhoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2006 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonDirect Link to This Post
Yep, gold

------------------
87 GT 5 speed med red (for sale)
94 BMW 850Ci V12 (for sale)
93 GMC Typhoon (for sale)
05 Caddy STS
00 Pontiac GTP with GTX package
96 Suburban
92 Dodge Shadow 28K miles

FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2006 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
I might want at least one of my GT's in gold, depending on the cost though.
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2006 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
I would also take a standard badge in gold if possible
MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2006 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerDirect Link to This Post
soooo.. what are the chances of getting one in black with the chrome lettering?

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock