Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Anyone want some photoshopping done? (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Previous Page | Next Page
Anyone want some photoshopping done? by Custom2M4
Started on: 02-06-2006 07:32 PM
Replies: 419
Last post by: pavo_roddy on 11-13-2006 11:14 PM
Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Signatures, Desktops, Color changes, Mods. Whatever it is try me, I have time to kill this week!

Post some pictures or PM me and I will give you my email to send them to.

------------------

Custom Fiero Fiberglass

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sonic50

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
If you could paint my 86SE black.
Also could you lower it?

Photo of the car.
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
And if you want on this on could you put a 355 front bumper? The one like yellow stone has

And a + for you!

------------------

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Sorry its not my best work.. As I look at it now I missed so many things, I rushed it at the end, but I still hope you are happy with it.

I saved 3 different shades because it was just easy enough to do.

I do hope you are happy, and thanks for the +

EDIT - Right right.. can't forget the "mod list"
- Fixed the paint at the rear bumper, chips, stickers, fades.
- Created the "sleepy eyed" look on the headlights. This is how all fieros should look
-Lowered it
-Added gunmetal to the rims
-Added the quarter window
-Tinted it

and well I missed a few things that I regret at this point

[This message has been edited by Custom2M4 (edited 02-06-2006).]

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
I like the last one.

Thanks

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
are those dodge spirit wheels?

(I really like spirit R/Ts.... I wrecked one before!)

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

are those dodge spirit wheels?

(I really like spirit R/Ts.... I wrecked one before!)

Came off a daytona. ;D

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom2M4:

Came off a daytona. ;D

I was close

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
Can you lower this car, put some nice rims on it and paint the bottom trim red. also paint the black side molding red same color as the car. and if u really want a challange can u make it a convertable or targatop? ooh! oooh! also chop top it for funs sake! heck do anything u want with it i love to see options for my fiero
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001
Can anyone tell me what kind of rims these are? i want to see if I can have them photoshoped on my car they look awsome on the blue one

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

I liked the stock ones.. But If you insist I will RUIN the car with different ones tomorrow.

Mods -
- ChopTop
- Custom DUB rims! (Foose, I swear :P)
- Lip Spoiler
- Tinted windows
- Red moldings
- Lowered

I will do the Ground effects and rims tomorrow, I just need a break and thought I would post these for you. I hope you like them so far!

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
sweet thanks! + for you
PFF
System Bot
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

Can anyone tell me what kind of rims these are? i want to see if I can have them photoshoped on my car they look awsome on the blue one

Your answer is in this thread of yours. Here's a picture of the wheel for people to photoshop with. I don't know whether this pic is a 17" or 18"

AutumnsOATH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutumnsOATHSend a Private Message to AutumnsOATHDirect Link to This Post
When you have the time:

What I want to get done:
new silver paint, darker ground effects (not black, but near-black)
Stock wing (2" wing stands)
Tint windows (15%)
new quarter panels
Lowered an inch
These wheels: http://www.konigwheels.com/images/431_b.jpg , http://www.konigwheels.com/catalog_product_details.cfm?CategoryID=1&ss_id=431

Thanks.

FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post

Can you lower this car, put some nice rims on it and paint the bottom trim red. also paint the black side molding red same color as the car. and if u really want a challange can u make it a convertable or targatop? ooh! oooh! also chop top it for funs sake! heck do anything u want with it i love to see options for my fiero

How about my wheels? Your new ones are the same as mine, except you get 18" in the rear. You don't need no dang brakes neither... saves on weight when you're racing :

862m62

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 862m62Send a Private Message to 862m62Direct Link to This Post
Here's mine. Have fun with it! Maybe a chop, a lowering, lose the third passenger handles. Any sig ideas?. Thanks. This is fun. Bruce.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Looks good.
Edit -862m62 your pic didn't come through :P

[This message has been edited by Custom2M4 (edited 02-07-2006).]

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004
862m62

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 862m62Send a Private Message to 862m62Direct Link to This Post
Here's the rear view again, ( that was weird ). Thanks!
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGT42:

How about my wheels? Your new ones are the same as mine, except you get 18" in the rear. You don't need no dang brakes neither... saves on weight when you're racing :

oooh damn that looks good!!! I just decided thats the exact rims I want for sure.
by the way plus for you for photoshoping those in, Thanks alot! I appreiciate that

FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post

erase the inner lip on the left side of the rear wheel and it will be perfect.. The rear one looks toed outward ;P. know what I mean?

Who... me?

Well someone can do a better job if mine isn't good enough. It's just a quick and dirty rotate/free transform, didn't want to bother with anything else

The silver-to-red isn't perfect either. Honestly, it's tricky to do light-to-dark or dark-to-light color changes without taking the time to do each area individually - which I didn't bother with either. They also can look different on different people's monitors. So sue me and use the money to pay someone else to do a better photochop

By the way, I think the car needs the mirror done in body color if you're doing that with the trim. I dunno about painting the gasket, it might not be a good thing.

And here's a concept of what my car might look like when it's done, although I stole someone else's body to use so it's lowered more than I'd want mine - I like perfectly even space all around the wheel. I honestly didn't mess with the size of the rear wheel on this one, it's just the angle of the camera and a sort of fish-eye effect:

[This message has been edited by FieroGT42 (edited 02-07-2006).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

Who... me?

Well someone can do a better job if mine isn't good enough. It's just a quick and dirty rotate/free transform, didn't want to bother with anything else

The silver-to-red isn't perfect either. Honestly, it's tricky to do light-to-dark or dark-to-light color changes without taking the time to do each area individually - which I didn't bother with either. They also can look different on different people's monitors. So sue me and use the money to pay someone else to do a better photochop
I can only give u one plus it won't let me give anymore, But thanks man that looks awsome as well. I now need to start saving for those rims, the lower painting and the trim painting.

By the way, I think the car needs the mirror done in body color if you're doing that with the trim. I dunno about painting the gasket, it might not be a good thing.

And here's a concept of what my car might look like when it's done, although I stole someone else's body to use so it's lowered more than I'd want mine - I like perfectly even space all around the wheel. I honestly didn't mess with the size of the rear wheel on this one, it's just the angle of the camera and a sort of fish-eye effect:

I can only give u one plus it won't let me give anymore lol But thanks man that looks awsome as well.

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 02-07-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post

oooh damn that looks good!!! I just decided thats the exact rims I want for sure.
by the way plus for you for photoshoping those in, Thanks alot! I appreiciate that

No problem. I want the 18's in the rear, but they're not available in the 5x100 bolt pattern so you have to swap to a different rear hub or something. Pain in the rear if you ask me. I'll just stick with the 17's I have. BTW, it took me years to find a single set, and they already had some curb rash. I even searched all over the 'net, but I eventually ended up finding them because my dad saw them at a garage sale and noticed that the brand was the same as I was looking for. I took a look and they were the exact style, size, backspacing and everything! I get my car back from painting in a week or 2. If you really want my curb-rashed wheels, check with me then

Custom2M4, I won't steal any more +'s from you

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

No problem. I want the 18's in the rear, but they're not available in the 5x100 bolt pattern so you have to swap to a different rear hub or something. Pain in the rear if you ask me. I'll just stick with the 17's I have. BTW, it took me years to find a single set, and they already had some curb rash. I even searched all over the 'net, but I eventually ended up finding them because my dad saw them at a garage sale and noticed that the brand was the same as I was looking for. I took a look and they were the exact style, size, backspacing and everything! I get my car back from painting in a week or 2. If you really want my curb-rashed wheels, check with me then

there hard to find?? ahh crud. I wouldn't mind doing 17's all the way around if 18's don't fit in the rear.
so i take it they don't make these rims anymore? I coulda swore back when I had my 1995 firebird like 2 years ago they where on tirerack.com for like 99 bucks each sucks

FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
I'm moving the wheel discussion back to that thread if you don't mind. Find my reply there
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post

I'm moving the wheel discussion back to that thread if you don't mind. Find my reply there

Oh yeah didn't mean to inturpt this thread sorry guys.

fieroman22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman22Send a Private Message to fieroman22Direct Link to This Post
is there any way you can get the color of this car

to use on this car?

and these rims on the fiero too?

to kinda look something like this?

and possibly put tinted quarter windows in?
and get rid of door handle?
i wanna get a good idea of what i have in mind as a pic
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
ok sry but your main pic provided has WAY to many color variations... honestly after like an hour of tryin various stuff... this is what i got...

Then i looked around and this pic is kinda close so i did this one and looks MUCH better.

(sry Custom2m4, i was up late.... its 5am.. and i still havent slept..)

------------------

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/050262.html "Ritalin"
See all of my movies!
For the latest Fiero apparel and accessories, please visit F-I-E-R-O's online store Fiero Lives Online

LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the offer to photoshop. My request is not so much of a color change, but to CHROME my wheels.
Thanks in advance.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Edit - Cleared up in PM's.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004

Here you go. I hope thats what you wanted. I thought blue looked cool on your car so I did that as well.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
Hugs all around! lol

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 02-07-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

There you go, I'll see about making you a sig! Enjoy!

AutumnsOATH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutumnsOATHSend a Private Message to AutumnsOATHDirect Link to This Post
Thanks! Not sure if I like those wheels anymore or not. Hmm

And yeah, it does look pretty good in blue.

862m62

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 862m62Send a Private Message to 862m62Direct Link to This Post
Woah! Thanks! Thanks for throwing in the wheels, too. That looks cool. If only that was parked out in the driveway!
FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post
Ahh its alright, no hard feelings. Bobadoo Funk wasn't workin on one I had started already :P Just kidding. Alright thanks.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004
LT188GT -

You askith for chrome, chromith you shall get! Sorry if the texture of the rims is sort of lost, it tends to do that.

Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004
fieroman22 - I hope you don't mind if I do your mods on the car directly above... Same side scoops, easier to work with. Your picture is pretty dark, so even if I had the time to lighten it and work on the paint it would take a really long time. Sry.
Custom2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Direct Link to This Post

Custom2M4

4414 posts
Member since Sep 2004
I really hope you like it! It came out pretty nice. As always I did something alittle different in the second picture.

LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the quick response. I am debating on going to chrome in the future.

LT188GT -

You askith for chrome, chromith you shall get! Sorry if the texture of the rims is sort of lost, it tends to do that.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock