My Car audio show me yours!! by BabyVet
Started on: 04-01-2009 04:50 PM
Replies: 62
Last post by: Quinto on 10-30-2009 03:32 AM
BabyVet

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetDirect Link to This Post
Ok so i got all my stuff at NFM i picked up my Head unit last nite and mounted it works great they were getting ride of last years
stuff and it was suppose to be sold for $114 but i picked it up for $55 bucks so happy about that!! My 4x10 were a graduation present for a friend witch was also picked up at NFM and my fron't doors set is a 1680ie or 6.5''s and the back's are 1690ie or 6 3/4's it sounds great very loud and clear expecatly now that i have a nice head unit that i can pull some bass outa the 4x10's and put in the doors. I plan to put 4x6''s or 4'' with a tweeter behind the seats. I have a full KenWood audio system and it sounds great. oh yes i plan to wrap the wood in vinyal like the doors are in

Is anybody sponsored by a car audio dealer??? it doesn't matter the car just wondering i was thinking about seeing if i could get sponsored!!

Pics:

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Let me know whatcha think. comment on it please

thanks

[This message has been edited by BabyVet (edited 04-01-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
I think you should repost all those pics!
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
Wait a minute.. You show us a Kenwood headunit up top... but the bottom picture has a Alpine.
Nilknarf

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NilknarfSend a Private Message to NilknarfDirect Link to This Post
BabyVet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Wait a minute.. You show us a Kenwood headunit up top... but the bottom picture has a Alpine.

Yes sorry that was a earlier shoot of the care before i swaped them out i did it in the evening and when i was done it was dark out
so you couldn't see it but its in there now i'll get some pic's asap and put them up of it.

As for the short through ya its really short it was like that when i bought the car its so short that when you put an aftermarket knob on it it allows for about only the treaded part to go down on the stick.

Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
Kewl!

Okay I'll play along. Mine isn't done yet but this is it so far.

JVC Headunit, JVC CD Changer (cd changer is a add on that plays over a fm station so the controller is top) and a Audio Art NXS equalizer.

Aura (makers of the bass shakers) amplifier.

Lightning Audio 10" woofers, one behind each seat.

Dual 5-1/4" 4 way in the dash.

Here's the CD changer, the wiring is ran to the trunk for it, I just haven't mounted it in there yet.

Future addition, this amplifier will mount above the woofer on the passenger side. It's only about a inch and a half thick so it will fit nicely. I will be using it to power the speakers in the dash leaving just the headrest speakers on the headunit.

I'm still figuring out what speakers I'm going to replace the headrests with. I will probably end up rewiring them and running two 4 ohm speakers in series one in each headset for left and one in each for right. That will make it so the headunit will see a 8 ohm load, I just don't want them to be to loud and over power the rest of the stereo.

I also have a grill made to cover the Aura amp, I just need to pick up some grey speaker grill cloth to upholster it with.

------------------

BabyVet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2009 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetDirect Link to This Post

Lightning Audio 10" woofers, one behind each seat.

could you show me some more about these??? i want to do shallow mount 12's behind the seat with port holes
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
Sure enough .

http://www.fierosound.com/stereo.html

Is where I read about how to do it. It wasn't all that hard either. The boxes have a little over half a cubic foot and the woofers I used recomend half a cubic foot for a sealed enclosure.

Here's some of the construction pics.

And one without the seats in.

As you can see by the side vents on the center consule, they don't stick out very far. With me being 6'-1" I couldn't sacrafice much room, this fit the bill wonderfully.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 04-02-2009).]

Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Here is what I have so far...

the 6x9's are going in the doors and the 4x6's in the B-pillars...

BabyVet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 01:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

Here is what I have so far...

the 6x9's are going in the doors and the 4x6's in the B-pillars...

wow is that enought???? LOL and as for the 6x9's in the doors i well say i think you might have to build a spacer such as i did or but into the door its self. I know inorder to mount my 6 3/4's in the door i had to put 2 peices of 3/4 inch MDF board and then also had to cut for clearence on them to i cut a 4'' hole to allow the speaker to breath and also helped with the bass alot its much deeper to.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Mine is displayed on Polk Audio's website:

http://www.polkaudio.com/ca...talls/view.php?id=13

------------------

Happiness isn't around the corner...
Happiness IS the corner.

ZZ4 Powered !!

PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BabyVet:
wow is that enought???? .

Well I "think" it might get me by..... .

Here is a pic of the 6x9's going into the doors.

I will get the wrinkles out of the leather tomorrow..

------------------
Fiero1Fan

Fieros Europe

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 04-02-2009).]

midnightcarving

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for midnightcarvingSend a Private Message to midnightcarvingDirect Link to This Post
hey babyvet, does the box on your subs go through the firewall? where are you getting air volume? looks killer though.... will post my setup next week when i get the car outta storage.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Here's the CD changer, the wiring is ran to the trunk for it, I just haven't mounted it in there yet.

My suggestion is don't mount it anywhere...just toss it in the nearest trash can. CD chanrgers are so 90s. In fact physical media of any type is so 2000...all you need is an amplifier and iPod jack.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
The best audio system is heard, not seen
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

My suggestion is don't mount it anywhere...just toss it in the nearest trash can. CD chanrgers are so 90s. In fact physical media of any type is so 2000...all you need is an amplifier and iPod jack.

Yeah I've thought of that, but with 12 discs on a changer that reads mp3 that's about 8 gig of music. With the dash speakers and headrests being on the headunit, I can't plug my I-pod in, the headunit doesn't have a input for it. My EQ has a aux input, which once the Blaupunkt amp is installed I could use, but that would still leave out the headrest speakers. Besides this is a 80's car, what would be odd about having it in that?

I saw on here somewhere, someone put woofers in the trunk with a false floor at the ledge inside the trunk. The spot were some put a new floor to make room for exhaust on swaps. I've thought about using these there.

I just don't see alot of benefit sound wise from it... except to maybe those outside the car.

I've also thought about putting this in there somewhere to power the headrest speakers.

I used to have that stuff in my VW Golf before I sold it.
BabyVet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by midnightcarving:

hey babyvet, does the box on your subs go through the firewall? where are you getting air volume? looks killer though.... will post my setup next week when i get the car outta storage.

????????????????????????????????? Well midnightcarving i don't have subs if you mean the door speakers those are just speakers. And about the firewall question i was going to ask about that to.

so from what i understand is that there are 2 firewalls one from the engine and the one on the interior side right??? So you can cut a bit whole out for a magnet w/o cutting into the firewall to the engine??

Did you put some dyna mat one the back of the firewall between the 2 firewalls?? does anything rattle? i know one of the outer door panels on my car rattels its the part with outer triming. sucks
but some of these days i'ma pull it off and dyna matt them so they don't ratttle
BabyVet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetDirect Link to This Post

BabyVet

1173 posts
Member since May 2008
Oreif

What size are your speakers behind the seats? if you don't mind me asking??? what kinda mods did you have to do to get them to fit?

[This message has been edited by BabyVet (edited 04-02-2009).]

Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

????????????????????????????????? Well midnightcarving i don't have subs if you mean the door speakers those are just speakers. And about the firewall question i was going to ask about that to.

so from what i understand is that there are 2 firewalls one from the engine and the one on the interior side right??? So you can cut a bit whole out for a magnet w/o cutting into the firewall to the engine??

Did you put some dyna mat one the back of the firewall between the 2 firewalls?? does anything rattle? i know one of the outer door panels on my car rattels its the part with outer triming. sucks
but some of these days i'ma pull it off and dyna matt them so they don't ratttle

I used spray bed liner. Yes there is 2 firewalls, but only at the bottom. I have not noticed any increased noise from doing it. You do have to seal off each side because air will leak if you don't. If you pull the carpet you can see where the second firewall liner is. On the drivers side the fuel filler lines run through it so You need to be very careful when cutting so you don't hit them. The boxes are attached to the firewall on the inside, so only that lower part is cut away. Then the box frames are sealed to the firewall with high temp silicone. The front face put on the bix and the whole for the woofers cut out. Then I used spray foam to form around the center consule, shaped and sanded it before I carpeted it all.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 04-02-2009).]

Jrgicehc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post

wow is that enought???? LOL and as for the 6x9's in the doors i well say i think you might have to build a spacer such as i did or but into the door its self. I know inorder to mount my 6 3/4's in the door i had to put 2 peices of 3/4 inch MDF board and then also had to cut for clearence on them to i cut a 4'' hole to allow the speaker to breath and also helped with the bass alot its much deeper to.

you can set the 6x9's into the door if you do a little cutting. the former owner of my car (gokart) did 6x9's in the doors. heres how to do it, yea thats weird it came up with an un-archived link.
here it is
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050818-1-049940.html

and it still looks and sounds great.
this is more of a picture of the shifter but you get the idea

[This message has been edited by Jrgicehc (edited 04-03-2009).]

Oreif

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Oreif

What size are your speakers behind the seats? if you don't mind me asking??? what kinda mods did you have to do to get them to fit?

The ones in the sail panels are 4" rounds mounted on the stock spacer with a 1/8" plywood plate cut to fit on the stock spacer behind the stock grill. The 1" tweeters are just mounted to the interior panel and I painted the grills to match the panel color. Aside from making the plate to mount the single 4" round speaker and cutting the hole for the tweeter, Everything bolted in just fine.

They are the same speakers I used in the dash.
PFF
System Bot
BabyVet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2009 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

The ones in the sail panels are 4" rounds mounted on the stock spacer with a 1/8" plywood plate cut to fit on the stock spacer behind the stock grill. The 1" tweeters are just mounted to the interior panel and I painted the grills to match the panel color. Aside from making the plate to mount the single 4" round speaker and cutting the hole for the tweeter, Everything bolted in just fine.

They are the same speakers I used in the dash.

ok cool thanks and keep your guys ideas and comments coming in i like to see and hear whatcha got to say
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
My Indy https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum3/HTML/000031.html

My 87 GT http://fierosound.com/stereo.html

The GT info is a little out of date. I've made some changes.
Mcintosh amp https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...031110-1-025672.html
Changed speakers https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...041015-1-042070.html

Replaced the Denon head unit a couple years back. It was 12+ years old and the technology had advanced so far since then.
The Eclipse CD8454 is pretty awesome in it's capabilities and was the 2004 "Product of the Year".

Too many specs to mention, but plays all music formats, can use Memory Sticks, has built-in electronic parametric equalization, 6-channel outputs (front/rear/sub-woofer), and is almost "self-programming". I went from the deck (6 outputs) straight to the Mcintosh amp (6 inputs) and eliminated the Audio Control 4-channel EQQ equalizer.

------------------

3.4L S/C 87 GT www.fierosound.com
2002/2003/2004 World of Wheels Winner &
Multiple IASCA Stereo Award Winner
My SD4 Indy www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/096075.html

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 04-03-2009).]

Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jrgicehc:
you can set the 6x9's into the door if you do a little cutting. the former owner of my car (gokart) did 6x9's in the doors. heres how to do it, https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...50818-1-049940.html.

You can also swap the power window motors and gain a lot more room as well (swapping them, repositions them up high in the door giving space down below).

Maloso

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jrgicehc:

you can set the 6x9's into the door if you do a little cutting. the former owner of my car (gokart) did 6x9's in the doors. heres how to do it, https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...50818-1-049940.html.

and it still looks and sounds great.
this is more of a picture of the shifter but you get the idea

Link don't work???
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Maloso:

Link don't work???

Gives me a 404 file not found when I click the link.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 04-03-2009).]

Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
yea thats weird it didnt work
here it is again
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...050818-1-049940.html

edit... link above fixed too

[This message has been edited by Jrgicehc (edited 04-03-2009).]

BabyVet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2009 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetDirect Link to This Post
i have power windows and i BEARLY cleared the mouting points on my window regulater inorder to mount the back 6 3/4's in the doors but prob would hae been alot easyer if
i had manual windows
BabyVet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetDirect Link to This Post
bump
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Yeah I've thought of that, but with 12 discs on a changer that reads mp3 that's about 8 gig of music. With the dash speakers and headrests being on the headunit, I can't plug my I-pod in, the headunit doesn't have a input for it.

I have a 10 disk changer too but it's in my junk pile. 8 gigs can fit onto a microSD card smaller than my pinkie fingernail. If your headunit doesn't have an aux input it's ancient and should be replaced too.

I know it's an 80s car be we are talking about custom sound systems, not 20 year old cassette decks.
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

If your headunit doesn't have an aux input it's ancient and should be replaced too.

You see it's like this. I bought a stereo for the Fiero that had a input for my I-pod. I took it out of the box. My wife says "What's this plug for?". I say "So I can plug my I-pod into it.". Now it's in her Jeep, and I got the stereo/changer that was in her Jeep. I got tricked somehow...

PFF
System Bot
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTDirect Link to This Post
Here are pics of my audio system:

------------------

BabyVet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetDirect Link to This Post
MM i see alot of ppl are doing the little sub encloser where the passangers put there feet!! LOL they don't need any room
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1: I have a 10 disk changer too but it's in my junk pile. 8 gigs can fit onto a microSD card smaller than my pinkie fingernail. If your headunit doesn't have an aux input it's ancient and should be replaced too.

Many of the newer head units also have USB ports. I've seen USB thumb drives ranging up to 64GB. That's roughly equivalent to a 100-disc CD changer filled with MP3 discs. And you can put it on your keychain.

Originally posted by jaskispyder: The best audio system is heard, not seen

Roger that!

[This message has been edited by Blacktree (edited 04-04-2009).]

IFLYR22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2009 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IFLYR22Send a Private Message to IFLYR22Direct Link to This Post
Originally posted by jscott1: I have a 10 disk changer too but it's in my junk pile. 8 gigs can fit onto a microSD card smaller than my pinkie fingernail. If your headunit doesn't have an aux input it's ancient and should be replaced too.

This is too funny, not disagreeing with you, but my system is old and I have no need to upgrade anytime soon.
My stereo is old.
The front speakers are pioneer 4x10 3 way (TS-A4105 - out of production for a few years...).
The head unit is a 1997 pioneer Cassette (KEH-P8600R - Long out of production.)
My Amps are GM-X33(4/2) Amplifiers (both of them).
My DSP is the old Pioneer DEQ-800A (long out of production...)
My rear speakers are the 4x6 pioneer (I have no idea... but long out of production...)
My Subs are 10in pioneer
6 disc pioneer changer only because I didn't feel like buying the 30 +1 that was available at the time (which is no longer made...)
And I have had MP3 since day one through the Aux input. CD-RB-20 iPBus changer and Aux adapter.
The only thing new is the Cap. I had to replace mine due to stupidity on my part. so it was upgraded to a 1.0 farad.

Wanted to add, You all have excellent ideas for the "stereo's in fiero's". Eventually, I will have to upgrade. It is nice to see what everyone else has done so I can get ideas for the future work.

[This message has been edited by IFLYR22 (edited 04-04-2009).]

BabyVet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IFLYR22:

It is nice to see what everyone else has done so I can get ideas for the future work.

It sure is!!! keep them coming please
Khw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
I will do some searching, or maybe someone else knows the thread/owner. I remember seeing a sub box built in the spare tire well. They used a tube from it to the passenger side floor board to deliver the sound to the cab. Just another creative idea out there .
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2009 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by IFLYR22:

This is too funny, not disagreeing with you, but my system is old and I have no need to upgrade anytime soon.
My stereo is old.

Hey I feel your pain...none of us has money to burn. My sub that I have in my (non-Fiero) vehicle, I originally purchased in 1994 and it's been installed in 4 different vehicles, but it still sounds great. The Head-unit and changer have gone to car audio heaven though. I have a 6 disk MP3 changer built into the dash, (that I never use) instead my satellite radio/MP3 player plays the majority of my tunes.

Lisas 86 4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lisas 86 4cylSend a Private Message to Lisas 86 4cylDirect Link to This Post
Nice work!! Some years ago I found a Jensen double din cd/cassette player that fit right in the old delco slot. But I do have a question regarding wiring in your amplifier. Would you mind sharing what wire you spliced your amp into. I also put in an amplifier and ever since then the battery drains pretty quickly if I didnt' drive daily and I assumed I must have spliced into an always hot wire. I would love to hear how you did it!!
BabyVet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2009 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BabyVetSend a Private Message to BabyVetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lisas 86 4cyl:

Nice work!! Some years ago I found a Jensen double din cd/cassette player that fit right in the old delco slot. But I do have a question regarding wiring in your amplifier. Would you mind sharing what wire you spliced your amp into. I also put in an amplifier and ever since then the battery drains pretty quickly if I didnt' drive daily and I assumed I must have spliced into an always hot wire. I would love to hear how you did it!!

why don't you get a compaster? or another battery? i would help with that i belive
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock