Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  None of the Usual Liberals...nothing to say? (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
None of the Usual Liberals...nothing to say? by rogergarrison
Started on: 03-05-2017 11:49 AM
Replies: 158 (1963 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 03-10-2017 04:20 PM
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Piss off brad, you ignorant ******* .
IP: Logged
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

I enjoy quiet evenings with a good book, walks along the waterfront holding hands, and I have been know to jerk off with my liberal tears on a cold wintry night.

Does anyone know where I laid my binky. I cannot find my binky.

Thank you!

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
piss off tony
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At night, when the wind howls, I pretend that I am a bird in the wind. Unchained by the laws of nature. Free to spread my arms and fly. Glide the horizons naked and in glee. Following only the wind and it's journey through time. A moment without longing for a tender touch. No regrets. Just free...

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-09-2017).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fats

5568 posts
Member since Jan 2012

At night, when the wind howls, I pretend that I am a bird in the wind. Unchained by the laws of nature. Free to spread my arms and fly. Glide the horizons naked and in glee. Following only the wind and it's journey through time. A moment without longing for a tender touch. No regrets. Just free...

That's just beautiful man.

Brad

jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The government does not have the blessing of the masses to assert their own will. I guess you like to think that's how it works though, when you disagree with a policy, and you're in the minority, but representatives are elected to represent, not dictate.

Or do you mean it would be OK if the government was an authoritarian regime, as long as you agree with the policies? Because from all your posts, and the posts of the rest of the far right congregation on here, that's exactly what it reads like.

Tou inserted the word OWN where I had not.

Either your reading comprehension level is lacking or you chose to alter the meaning. Either way, my statement stands on it's own.

You claim to value democracy until it is in opposition to your personal views.

You will toss it aside or redefine it when it suits you.

To put bluntly -
On the topic of democracy you are a fraud who could careless about the public ability to participate in their government when you disagree with them.

Your okay with tyranny as long as your not among the persecuted.

Also
You are surrounded by a majority who disagree with you on political topics. Does democray not have any value it that regard?

Rhetorical....

Doug85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doug85GTSend a Private Message to Doug85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You stupid troll. Yes I know what the EC is. It's the only way the Republicans can get into power, by abusing the system with severe gerrymandering.

Go be a prat somewhere else.

Gerrymandering the electoral college? So the Republicans redrew the state lines? That is a new theory I never heard before. I better go check my old maps to make sure I really am in California and not Oregon, Nevada or Arizona.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doug85GT:

Gerrymandering the electoral college? So the Republicans redrew the state lines? That is a new theory I never heard before. I better go check my old maps to make sure I really am in California and not Oregon, Nevada or Arizona.

Voting district lines in their states. Is your reading comprehension really that poor?
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by jmclemore:

Tou inserted the word OWN where I had not.

Either your reading comprehension level is lacking or you chose to alter the meaning. Either way, my statement stands on it's own.

You claim to value democracy until it is in opposition to your personal views.

You will toss it aside or redefine it when it suits you.

To put bluntly -
On the topic of democracy you are a fraud who could careless about the public ability to participate in their government when you disagree with them.

Your okay with tyranny as long as your not among the persecuted.

Also
You are surrounded by a majority who disagree with you on political topics. Does democray not have any value it that regard?

Rhetorical....

Democracy without freedom to dissent, is not. I am surrounded by a majority of right wing people who constantly ***** and bemoan the left, without any understanding at all. And yes, I dissent. Such attitudes have turned this forum into a horrible place, away from the community it used to be. So yes, I will dissent.

You sir, are the fraud here. You claim I am, and I should give in to the authoritarian regime of this forum, and of Congress and the White House, without dissent, because "we won" as you like to put it. No, that is not democracy. That is fascism. I will not give in to your fascism. I will dissent. Democracy means everyone can share their opinion. Democracy is not the vocal minority coming in and running everyone off, so they can take over. It is fascism. And I dissent.

If you don't like my dissent, that's too damned bad. You are free to ignore it, if you don't like it.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doobey is the only one here out of a dozen with reading comprehension people. None of the rest of us apparently have the ability. He does do well grammatically, its WHAT he says thats beyond human comprehension or common sense.

I think this might be what his disability is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiose_delusions
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
little roger, go away. you are not at all funny, and you are not adding anything useful to any discussion. you are a small troll.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gerrymandering has gone on since the beginning of our nation, both parties partake in the practice.
Fascism is the private ownership of businesses with government mandated production quotas.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..... you are a small troll.

However you have attained the level of a very large one.

I am surrounded by a majority of right wing people who constantly ***** and bemoan the left, without any understanding at all. And yes, I dissent. Such attitudes have turned this forum into a horrible place, away from the community it used to be. So yes, I will dissent.

"dissent", so that's what you call it eh?

The redder your ratings bar gets, the more puerile and combative your posts become.
You have lashed out at everyone you believe dares to disagree with you.
If you find the majority of this forum so objectionable, you are also free to simply *leave*.
I don't think you will be missed.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-09-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
go away randye. you too are a small person. you mean nothing and add nothing to these threads with your incessant attacks and trolling.

piss off.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey there butterflies. Well hello young saplings. A good day to you gentile deer. Today, on "What a dobey does", we will explore the wonderful world of truffles. Truffles are a tasty treat, and when cooked in a few pats of real butter... mmm, they are a real delight. First though, one must find the truffle. To do so, I like to root around for a few hours on the hillside just outside of town past old man Jerkinshed's place. There you will find the taste, taste, tastiest of ruffles. I call it the truffle shuffle, but it gets the job done.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't decide whether Tony is a genius or completely and utterly mad.

either way.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

go away randye. you too are a small person. you mean nothing and add nothing to these threads with your incessant attacks and trolling.

piss off.

For someone who, by the content of his posts, seems to consider himself the intellectual superior to everyone else on the forum, you can't be any more original or creative than to just recycle your same, worn out, puerile invective over and over again?

Having served so well as a comedic stereotype of a rabid, pseudointellectual, leftist, certainly you can do better.......or perhaps not.

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As Pennock's contact person (contact, via public posts like this) for the NASA #realDonaldTrump Orbiting Observatory, which is designed to measure and predict potentially disruptive #realDonaldTrump Twitter Events like the high energy tweets that transpired on Saturday and Tuesday, I would like to paraphrase something from Schindler's List (the movie)... "for all concerned".

"Power is when we have every justification to kill call someone a troll--and we don't."
https://youtu.be/K5lQA3bipHc?t=71

How much would it add to any one of our lives if any others that are among us were to abandon their current or customary posting habits and styles--their online discussion forum personas? How much would it subtract?

It seems like there's a "war of words" going on here, with so many old grievances and memories of insult on both (or all) sides of the conflict, that the "war" will never end.

I really don't "get it".

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-09-2017).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I really don't "get it".

So you have experienced a personal epiphany.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

So you have experienced a personal epiphany.

While claiming to quote Schindler's List, yet changing suit to fit his weak hand. 😄
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
like i said randye, piss off. you can't act like an adult. so i won't treat you like one.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

like i said randye, piss off. you can't act like an adult. so i won't treat you like one.

Soon now...Very soon, it seems that *you* will doing the pissing off:

Folks here will continue to chuckle at the sad, arrogant, little leftist pseudointellectual who inexplicably "burned down" a 16 year old username in fits of juvenile rage but you will likely indulge yourself in a fantasy of your "heroic dissent" and how you alone stood so bravely against the "illiterate", "ignorant", "fools" who had no "reading comprehension".

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Soon now...Very soon, it seems that *you* will doing the pissing off:

piss off.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

While claiming to quote Schindler's List, yet changing suit to fit his weak hand. 😄

I'm more amused at THIS:

Originally posted by rinselberg:
How much would it add to any one of our lives if any others that are among us were to abandon their current or customary posting habits and styles--their online discussion forum personas? How much would it subtract?

That is from Akbar Bin-Shadeball. The fellow who cannot resist his compulsion to post transparent propaganda in any thread with even a hint of *muslim* in it.

An appeal for others to show restraint from someone who demonstrably has none.

That's comical...or sad, but either way it sure shows a stunning lack of self awareness.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

piss off

Urine facts:

99 Golden Facts about Urine
By Karin Lehnardt, Senior Writer
Published September 25, 2016

Click to show
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Urine facts:

Don't read too much into his "piss" comments Tony.

He has occasionally used a few Brit colloquialisms in his posts, such as "piss off", "bloody", etc.

If it is an affectation then he is even more of a pretentious poseur than anyone imagined.
If it is genuine, then it probably helps to explain his virulent Euro-socialist rhetoric.
Either way it really doesn't matter. He will be gone soon and forgotten sooner.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-10-2017).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2017 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony, urine formation taught me things I didn't know. Thanks!
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2017 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL, if all the people doobey told to get out actually did, he would be all alone with no one to talk to/at. He is such a lonely little man. The only attention he can muster is by picking fights and yelling at everyone. Ill bet he is exactly the same in person. It must be depressing being able to count on one hand all the people who are willing to talk to him. I even count his parents and boss as being included in that. IF he is married, his partner has my deepest sympathy whether thats a man or woman. If he has kids (dont see how since he cant shut up), they probably already ran away or committed suicide.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2017 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is from Akbar Bin-Shadeball. The fellow who cannot resist his compulsion to post transparent propaganda in any thread with even a hint of *muslim* in it.

An appeal for others to show restraint from someone who demonstrably has [no restraint himself].

That's comical...or sad, but either way it sure shows a stunning lack of self awareness.

A compulsion you say... you mean like this?

In case of BRAIN DRAIN, select ("click") image to receive a NEURAL RECHARGE.

And to think I've been concerned that randye had abandoned me, to redirect his gaze towards another shiny new object.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-11-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2017 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

LOL, if all the people doobey told to get out actually did, he would be all alone with no one to talk to/at. He is such a lonely little man. The only attention he can muster is by picking fights and yelling at everyone. Ill bet he is exactly the same in person. It must be depressing being able to count on one hand all the people who are willing to talk to him. I even count his parents and boss as being included in that. IF he is married, his partner has my deepest sympathy whether thats a man or woman. If he has kids (dont see how since he cant shut up), they probably already ran away or committed suicide.

piss off. you're a self absorbed manbaby roger. get over yourself.

yes i am exactly the same in person. if you are being a stupid self absorbed manbaby, i will call you out on it. if you're being a respectful adult, i will treat you like one. you however, roger, are a small minded manbaby. i'll bet you are exactly the asme in person. it must be depressing being able to count on one hand all the people who are willing to talk to you. oh wait, are your parents even still alive? i guess you don't even need a hand to count on then.

you'd love it if you drove someone to suicide wouldn't you? you love promoting murder of others. you deserve yourself you whiny little amoeba.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2017 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

piss off. you're a self absorbed manbaby roger. get over yourself.

yes i am exactly the same in person. if you are being a stupid self absorbed manbaby, i will call you out on it. if you're being a respectful adult, i will treat you like one. you however, roger, are a small minded manbaby. i'll bet you are exactly the asme in person. it must be depressing being able to count on one hand all the people who are willing to talk to you. oh wait, are your parents even still alive? i guess you don't even need a hand to count on then.

you'd love it if you drove someone to suicide wouldn't you? you love promoting murder of others. you deserve yourself you whiny little amoeba.

Again, evil.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2017 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, evil.

So you going to call out roger then and his persistent calls for the murder of others? For suggesting my wife/kids should commit suicide?

Of course not. You're on his side. It's ok to attack me, but it's not ok for me to reply very mildly in kind.

piss off.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2017 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In the evenings, when the birds have fallen asleep, I quote Shakespeare and bath in maple syrup that I collected earlier in the day.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2017 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Roger says "Dobey, you're a piss-pot."

Dobey says "Roger, you're a piss-pot yourself."

Sad, but that's where it stands. That's what is.

As the official online briefer for "rinselberg", I can tell you very positively that "rinselberg" is not abandoning his idea, that he just put out yesterday on "Twitter", that his paraphrasing of a particular line of dialogue from the movie "Schindler's List" goes along with this discussion in the same perfect way that Salt goes with Pepper.

The way to unpack that is to realize that to refer to someone as a "troll" during online discussions of these kinds is extreme, just as it would be extreme to respond to that same person, if it were a face-to-face discussion, by killing or trying to kill that person.

Is there another question?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-11-2017).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2017 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh the little man thinks he has on sensible shoes....

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2017 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Oh the little man thinks he has on sensible shoes....

piss off
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2017 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2017 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
babBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAHAHHA
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock