Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  None of the Usual Liberals...nothing to say? (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
None of the Usual Liberals...nothing to say? by rogergarrison
Started on: 03-05-2017 11:49 AM
Replies: 158 (1962 views)
Last post by: E.Furgal on 03-10-2017 04:20 PM
Fats

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol.

"Investigation" You need to have your words in quotes because they aren't true.

You haven't posted proof of any of the drivel you post, you can't, because it's all lies. Crawl back to your corner, worship your Obama shrine, and leave us alone. We are tired of your bs, your made up bs.

Brad

IP: Logged
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dobey:

No roger, I am not playing your games. Your continued belligerence will just result in me continuing to click report on your posts.

I answered you. You're inability to read and comprehend the English language properly, is not my problem. Your hatred and belligerence have contributed to the decay of this forum.

You DID NOT pick A or B, so you didnt answer me.

Click away as much as you want, dont care. I can click yours too, and much more than you possibly can. Report me to the FBI and CIA while your at it. You can even send whatever you want to the Russians.

This sounds more like you than me. Take a vote and see who has the most dislikes on this forum...or just compare our bars...Every post you make fits in these guidelines...

"bel·lig·er·ent
bəˈlijərənt/Submit
adjective
hostile and aggressive.
synonyms: hostile, aggressive, threatening, antagonistic, warlike, warmongering, hawkish, pugnacious, bellicose, truculent, confrontational, contentious, militant, combative "

[This message has been edited by rogergarrison (edited 03-07-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

You DID NOT pick A or B, so you didnt answer me.

Click away as much as you want, dont care. Report me to the FBI and CIA while your at it. You can even send whatever you want to the Russians.

This sounds more like you than me. Take a vote and see who has the most dislikes on this forum...or just compare our bars...Every post you make fits in these guidelines...

"bel·lig·er·ent
bəˈlijərənt/Submit
adjective
hostile and aggressive.
synonyms: hostile, aggressive, threatening, antagonistic, warlike, warmongering, hawkish, pugnacious, bellicose, truculent, confrontational, contentious, militant, combative "

little roger, you have been answered multiple times, your ignorance and illiteracy notwithstanding.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by Fats:

lol.

"Investigation" You need to have your words in quotes because they aren't true.

You haven't posted proof of any of the drivel you post, you can't, because it's all lies. Crawl back to your corner, worship your Obama shrine, and leave us alone. We are tired of your bs, your made up bs.

Brad

I have posted plenty of evidence. You have posted none. 'Tis you who fills this place with bs. Go back to your corner, worship your Trump shrine, and leave us alone. Make sure you wear the pointy hood too. He only answers your prayers when you're in uniform.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have posted plenty of evidence. You have posted none. 'Tis you who fills this place with bs. Go back to your corner, worship your Trump shrine, and leave us alone. Make sure you wear the pointy hood too. He only answers your prayers when you're in uniform.

Stupid Democrat. Pointy hats are your thing.

Got a link to that evidence? I'd love to see it.

(You won't post any because you are a GD liar.)

Brad
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

little roger, you have been answered multiple times, your ignorance and illiteracy notwithstanding.

NO you did not. A or B ?

Thats Mr Garrison to you dweeb.

"ig·no·rance
ˈiɡnərəns/
noun
lack of knowledge or information.
"he acted in ignorance of basic procedures"
synonyms: incomprehension of, unawareness of, unconsciousness of, unfamiliarity with, inexperience with, lack of knowledge about, lack of information about."
"il·lit·er·ate
i(l)ˈlidərət/
adjective
unable to read or write.
"his parents were illiterate"
synonyms: unable to read or write, unlettered
"an illiterate peasant"

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stupid Democrat. Pointy hats are your thing.

Got a link to that evidence? I'd love to see it.

(You won't post any because you are a GD liar.)

Brad

To what evidence? Every post you reply with in these threads is bs. You keep posting the evidence yourself.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

NO you did not. A or B ?

Thats Mr Garrison to you dweeb.

no roger you small minded little ignorant boy. you were answered before you asked. by everyone whom you asked it of. your being a stupid troll doesn't change that. now piss off. if you want to be called mr garrison, then you are going to have to earn that respect. you are a disrespectful old gas bag. i will call you by whatever name i choose to call you.

maybe i'll change your avatar though. this one is particularly fitting:

you crotchety old fool.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about you do the STFU instead, you small minded ignorant fool.

The sitting president is under investigation already. There is plenty of evidence. Your unwillingness to accept any of it as even a possibility is your own problem, not mine. Pull your head out of your bung and learn to have a respectful conversation, instead of being a useless little prat, and you might learn something.

You make some pretty harsh accusations against a former President. Where the hell is your proof?

Nowhere. It doesn't exist. Now STFU.

I still don't understand why anyone tries to converse with this extremely obvious fu(king nut job!
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am having a few drinks. Please forgive me.

Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2017 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-07-2017 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes you are brad. A very small troll.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2017 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about you do the STFU instead, you small minded ignorant fool.

The sitting president is under investigation already. There is plenty of evidence. Your unwillingness to accept any of it as even a possibility is your own problem, not mine. Pull your head out of your bung and learn to have a respectful conversation, instead of being a useless little prat, and you might learn something.

You make some pretty harsh accusations against a former President. Where the hell is your proof?

Nowhere. It doesn't exist. Now STFU.

You are a clown, how you are still here is a big question.. you call everyone names and everyone is ignorant that doesn't fall in lock step with you..
but then again you are a shining example of the tolerant liberals..
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2017 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:
You are a clown, how you are still here is a big question.. you call everyone names and everyone is ignorant that doesn't fall in lock step with you..
but then again you are a shining example of the tolerant liberals..

I sometimes respond in kind, and then you and the rest of the snowflake neo-cons get your panties all in a twist over it, because you can't handle being treated how you treat others.

you are a clown, how you are still here is a big question.. you call everyone names and everyone is stupid that doesn't fall in lock step with you.. but then again you are a shining example of the tolerant conservatives..
newf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2017 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I sometimes respond in kind, and then you and the rest of the snowflake neo-cons get your panties all in a twist over it, because you can't handle being treated how you treat others.

E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2017 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you are a clown, how you are still here is a big question.. you call everyone names and everyone is stupid that doesn't fall in lock step with you.. but then again you are a shining example of the tolerant conservatives..

Difference is you think we get upset.. we don't.. but you go bat **** crazy..

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 03-08-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2017 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Difference is you think we get upset.. we don't.. but you go bat **** crazy..

I don't think it. Your replies are very clear on the matter. Just like this one here. Careful, you might have a stroke.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2017 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You dont upset me at all because I know your a fool, and your ignorance therefore is accepted. Everyone except a few like you dislikes you or anything you have to say.

How can you answer a question before its asked. Besides a fool are you also a fortune teller ? I asked a very very simple question...either they did 'tap' his phone calls or did not. It has to be one or the other, you cant pick and choose what works for each of your 'facts',

Ill break it down so its easy for you to try and comprehend.

IF they claim they did not, then how did they get any of their imaginary evidence of his and his staffs phone calls or emails ? Your answer is going to be because they bugged the Russians end of the call. While that 'could' hold water, it does not explain how they supposedly know about all the other calls, like for example to Netanyahu or the president of Australia ? Did they also consider them a hostile, enemy, like Russia and tap them too ? So if they didnt access their communications, their claims of evidence is all simply BS.

IF they claim they did 'tap' communications, they are confirming they did exactly what Trump says they did...Illegally get a warrant to access his and his staffs comunications. Lets do what Trump says and let an investigation reveal how they got the warrant to see if it was legal or not. You do have to have pretty substantial proof to get a legal warrant from FISA. So unless they got something, like a Russian diplomat to say under oath that they were in communications, they wouldnt have any proof before the request to submit for a legal warrant.

So either way, the liberals are liars. They either lied they didnt tap, or all the Trump-Russian crap is all BS lies. No other answer.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2017 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aww poor wittle woger had someone say his owange god is full of poo.

I'll break it down for you so it's easy to understand.

1) Trump's campaign was dealing with Russians, who were tapped.
2) Trump is a lying sack of orange tinted crap, and claims the tap was on him and his tower.
3) Several former employees of Trump have made the claim that he has taps into rooms at his hotels, and listens in.
4) Trump claims Obama was trying to enact a coup against Trump, while Obama was president, by ordering something a president cannot order.
5) Instead of acting like an adult and discussing anything with a modicum of self-respect, you call anyone who disagrees with you a flurry of names, which somehow makes you think you're clever. Does ganging up on people on the Internet make you feel like more of a man ms. garrison?
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2017 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are moment when I really want to thank this great forum. I also wish that I were a bit more tactful and respectful of my fellow members here.

Thank you!

Originally posted by newf:

He tries occasionally. It will get better here. It has to. Anyone can fight someone, but no one can fight everyone.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-08-2017).]

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2017 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2017 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

aww poor wittle woger had someone say his owange god is full of poo.

I'll break it down for you so it's easy to understand.

1) Trump's campaign was dealing with Russians, who were tapped.
2) Trump is a lying sack of orange tinted crap, and claims the tap was on him and his tower.
3) Several former employees of Trump have made the claim that he has taps into rooms at his hotels, and listens in.
4) Trump claims Obama was trying to enact a coup against Trump, while Obama was president, by ordering something a president cannot order.
5) Instead of acting like an adult and discussing anything with a modicum of self-respect, you call anyone who disagrees with you a flurry of names, which somehow makes you think you're clever. Does ganging up on people on the Internet make you feel like more of a man ms. garrison?

Yup, all your above is just more of the same BS. Your the biggest name caller on here of everyone. Anyone that dont agree HAS to be illiterate, ignorant, or whatever your name of the day is. I have no need whatsoever for your respect, and certainly dont respect you in the slightest way. Your only one notch above a cockroach to me. How does a single, lone person 'gang up' on anyone ? I guess that would be me, myself, and I or some other stupid way your mind works.

With all the crap Obuma did between the election and inauguration to create chaos, one could almost call it an attempted coup. He acted just like you...as a spoiled brat who didnt get his way. Obuma and Hillary worked out of the same playbook.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2017 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newf:

I am waiting on a more understandably reliable and less biased source, but I am reading that our CIA has delved into hacking vehicles to use in assassinations. I am keeping a watchful eye on this, but do not want to jump the gun. They may say that there is no spying, but the capabilities are there.

Eh, I am off track a bit. Sorry.

I still would like to see the POTUS evidence on the wire tapping. I would help. Also, again, stop tweeting. Geeez.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 03-08-2017).]

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-08-2017 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yup, all your above is just more of the same BS. Your the biggest name caller on here of everyone. Anyone that dont agree HAS to be illiterate, ignorant, or whatever your name of the day is. I have no need whatsoever for your respect, and certainly dont respect you in the slightest way. Your only one notch above a cockroach to me. How does a single, lone person 'gang up' on anyone ? I guess that would be me, myself, and I or some other stupid way your mind works.

With all the crap Obuma did between the election and inauguration to create chaos, one could almost call it an attempted coup. He acted just like you...as a spoiled brat who didnt get his way. Obuma and Hillary worked out of the same playbook.

If you don't like democracy, then GTFO already.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2017 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

He tries occasionally. It will get better here. It has to. Anyone can fight someone, but no one can fight everyone.

Then perhaps he shouldn't pick a fight with everyone? Newf doesn't get along with everyone here, but he's not batcrap crazy, and doesn't call everyone names like this chihuahua.

Brad
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2017 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

like this chihuahua.

Brad

LOL!!

jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Democracy?
Now there is an example of a frequently misused and exploited word.

The second one finds themselves in the minority, they quickly abandon democracy in favor of a legal victory.....

Democray?
You will never have democracy as long as the government has the blessing of the masses to assert their will above the rights of others.

newf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfSend a Private Message to newfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then perhaps he shouldn't pick a fight with everyone? Newf doesn't get along with everyone here, but he's not batcrap crazy, and doesn't call everyone names like this chihuahua.

Brad

I think it's normal not to agree on everything, especially some of the bigger topics like Religion, politics, etc. I'd hate to surround myself with only like minds. I can deal without the name calling and such as it tends to detract from ones actual point of view and IMO is disrespectful a lot of the time.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmclemore:
You will never have democracy as long as the government has the blessing of the masses to assert their will above the rights of others.

So you're an anarchist then?

The government does not have the blessing of the masses to assert their own will. I guess you like to think that's how it works though, when you disagree with a policy, and you're in the minority, but representatives are elected to represent, not dictate.

Or do you mean it would be OK if the government was an authoritarian regime, as long as you agree with the policies? Because from all your posts, and the posts of the rest of the far right congregation on here, that's exactly what it reads like.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our nation is not a democracy, it is a constitutional republic.
There is a difference.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

There is a difference.

yup..

sad most don't have a clue
PFF
System Bot
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

There is a difference.

Did you even read what I wrote? We're not quite a "constitutional republic" any more. The Presidental/VP election is public, and not elected only by the states.

And yes, it is a Democratic Republic. It is neither a pure democracy, nor a pure republic. However, the purpose of the representatives is to represent the people who democratically elected them, in their democratically elected duty. They are elected by winning the majority vote in their district.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you even read what I wrote? We're not quite a "constitutional republic" any more. The Presidental/VP election is public, and not elected only by the states.

And yes, it is a Democratic Republic. It is neither a pure democracy, nor a pure republic. However, the purpose of the representatives is to represent the people who democratically elected them, in their democratically elected duty. They are elected by winning the majority vote in their district.

Last time I checked the same constitution is still in use that we founded this country on..

WHAT ARE YOU ON..
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG, he doesn't know about the Electoral College.

Found a pic of Dobey next to a dog that doesn't make a lot of noise for no reason.

Brad

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 03-09-2017).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was not responding to your post.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your the one who dont like democracy. We have an elected president you and your cronies dont like and protest every hour of every day. Follow your own advice and get out. You can go to Syria or Afghanistan. Lots hated Obuma and I dont recall many, if any at all, protests where conservatives pillaged and plundered cities like you stupid liberals do.

Your previous answer was right as predicted. Answer what you already have pat answers for, and ignore the rest that doesnt fit your agenda and you have no legitimate answer for. As YOU like to say, saying the same BS over and over will never make it truth.

When real hell breaks loose due to liberal BS, I have a safe place to go and your stuck here to suffer the consequences.

dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your the one who dont like democracy. We have an elected president you and your cronies dont like and protest every hour of every day. Follow your own advice and get out. You can go to Syria or Afghanistan. Lots hated Obuma and I dont recall many, if any at all, protests where conservatives pillaged and plundered cities like you stupid liberals do.

Your previous answer was right as predicted. Answer what you already have pat answers for, and ignore the rest that doesnt fit your agenda and you have no legitimate answer for. As YOU like to say, saying the same BS over and over will never make it truth.

When real hell breaks loose due to liberal BS, I have a safe place to go and your stuck here to suffer the consequences.

When real hell breaks loose, due to conservative BS, there will be no safe place.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Last time I checked the same constitution is still in use that we founded this country on..

WHAT ARE YOU ON..

I guess Amendments to the Constitution are irrelevant then.

So STFU.
dobey

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2017 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dobey

11572 posts
Member since Sep 2001

OMG, he doesn't know about the Electoral College.

You stupid troll. Yes I know what the EC is. It's the only way the Republicans can get into power, by abusing the system with severe gerrymandering.

Go be a prat somewhere else.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2017 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lmfao. He really doesn't understand it. OMG, this is classic.

He pretends to be so smart, but doesn't understand the reasons for a basic system.

Wow. Way to show your hand there Minn Pinn.

Brad
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock