88 IRM IMSA by IMSA/GT
Started on: 06-11-2016 06:57 AM
Replies: 108 (3664 views)
Last post by: Voided on 08-23-2016 10:50 PM
IMSA/GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2016 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why for sale? Health reasons.

* 10 month conversion @ IRM supervised by Rick Mandelson ( www.rickmandelson.com )
* Serviced / maintained by Fiero Jon and Brady High Performance ( http://www.bradyshighperformanceservice.com/ )
* Complete list of performance / maintenance items on request
* Full service log w/ receipts and factory service manual
* Recent PA inspected and ready for road / track

Will be on display @ GM Nationals in Carlisle on June 18.

PM or email any questions - digisys@verizon.net

[This message has been edited by IMSA/GT (edited 07-07-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GuiltyPleasureFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2016 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuiltyPleasureFieroSend a Private Message to GuiltyPleasureFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Price on this?
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2016 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoa... this may be interesting...

Can't wait to see it.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got PIP working................

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Daaaaaang... you're selling the Green car?! Wow. Never thought I'd see the day!

For anyone interested in an outsider's opinion: this was one of the cleanest, most well-kept performance Fieros I've ever had the pleasure of riding in!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
boo... keep THEM!
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you very much Rob! Yep time comes up on you really fast. The IMSA would look great garaged next to yours ;-)
Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2016 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much?
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2016 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As for price, all I will say is that this custom wide bodied turbocharged Fiero has the best of everything in it. Loads of money and time was spent building it. I saw this Fiero at Carlisle several years back and they don't come much better. IMSA's are rare and this one is a true collectors prize Come out to Carlisle look at it, find out the price and I'll guarantee that you won't be able to build it for what Joe is asking.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 06-14-2016).]

IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gosh Dennis now I'll have to wash / wax it again before saturday. Thank you very much for your kind words. BTW - which beast are you cruising to Carlisle in?
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this car attended one of our Washington DC winter events a few years back, ( F.I.E.R.O. freezing in every random orifice) that was hosted by SAXMAN and held at Bolling AFB. I was behind the IMSA as we made are way to a photo shoot and the owner (Joe?) was able to break the rear tires loose at will. Beautiful car at exceptional engineering.
PFF
System Bot
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Steve! Yep that was a great time for sure. I remember driving down near the water for the photo shot. Those rear tires are 295 series / 12" wide and this IMSA can make them scream anytime.

[This message has been edited by IMSA/GT (edited 07-11-2016).]

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Per our last email, good luck with the sale. It's a shame that you have to let it go.

Someone will be very lucky to own this car. It is the cleanest IRM that I have ever seen and I would love to have it sitting next to my IMSA but I just can't do it right now.

Edit to add....and yes I guessed at my screen name when I registered years ago. I had no idea there was already an IMSA/GT on board

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 06-15-2016).]

Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I asked what the price was and since you did not reply then I can only assume that either the car is not for sale or overpriced. Why waste peoples time by not posting a price?
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks per our last email. Perhaps after Carlisle you will be the only IMSA GT on the forum?
chrissin712

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What cup holder is that?
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are from Corvette America and can hold cups, bottles, or even fire extinguishers 8-) Great because they are out of the way for shifting and radio but close enough to reach. They simply slip under the console lip in about 2 sec. We've had ours for about 6 years now.

http://www.corvetteamerica....0&subcategoryid=X060
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is that mirror? The sunroof looks a bit odd. Is it factory, or something about the body?

[This message has been edited by tshark (edited 06-15-2016).]

johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car. I think I've seen it before. I'll have to look at it at Carlisle. I have to pick up the cupholder, that's the best I've ever seen. What year range is the holder, or doesn't it matter?
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That mirror provides a full 180* rear / side view and is from:
http://www.racerpartswholes...y/Wink_Panel_Mirrors

This is kinda of a must with the IMSA wide body. You will have to remove your visors to mount the panel mirror. And the sunroof is original factory and fits tight without any leaks.

Those cupholders come in single and dual. Click on the link above for the buddy cupholders. Years ago more colors were available. But they told me that they can be painted with Krylon plastic paint to match your interior. You can try mine on saturday if you want to see how they fit in your car.
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA/GT:

... the IMSA can make them scream anytime.

How does that happen if this has a V6?
PFF
System Bot
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ive seen this car first hand, very very good looking fiero, and sounds nice with that turbo. if i wasnt in the middle of my LQ1 turbo build, id really have to think about picking this car up.

hope to see you at the show, was planing on being there, but transmount issue just came up, and not sure im going to have the time to fix before saturday
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2016 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks hookd'. I think we've met @ HV C&C? Looking forward to meeting up with you again on saturday too. You could always drive up in something else or maybe copilot w/ Steve 308 or someone going north? Just thinking that the IMSA is already for you to roll this summer / fall. Then you could always tweak the setup during the winter?

[This message has been edited by IMSA/GT (edited 06-16-2016).]

IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But how does that happen if it's only a V-6 ?

https://www.youtube.com/wat...youtube_gdata_player

Didn't know that they were recording. Anyway too much traffic and police to really open it up.

Horse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HorseSend a Private Message to HorseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonathan Tate:

How much?

Jonathan its Eric, Check your PM.

[This message has been edited by Horse (edited 06-16-2016).]

tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't mean to imply anything negative about the sunroof. The car looks awesome. I really like those wheels--the silver ones. I'm curious how much power a turbo 2.8 has. My stock 2.8 will spin the tires, if I lift them off the ground.
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey no problem at all. You could be right about the sunroof and body as the IMSA rear clip is one piece and larger than stock. The only sections left original from IRM were the roof and hood. Everything else is fiberglass.

Good to hear you like the wheels. They are 100% American from Centerline in CA.
http://centerlinewheels.com...?mw_id=117&sw_id=949
Louie did a fantastic job with the bolt pattern and back spacing just for this IMSA. These wheels are light ( rotary forged alloy billet ) , have approvals both D.O.T for street and SF15.1 for racing.

The power comes from the entire package and not just the turbo. The ignition system, spark plug gaps, hi-flow CAT, K&N filters, Centerforce competition clutch, suspension, IRM mods, and other upgrades all contribute to the IMSA performance.

Be sure to introduce yourself if attending Carlisle.

lou

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for louSend a Private Message to louEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

I didn't mean to imply anything negative about the sunroof. The car looks awesome. I really like those wheels--the silver ones. I'm curious how much power a turbo 2.8 has. My stock 2.8 will spin the tires, if I lift them off the ground.

I owned an 86 GT 5 speed with an IRM installed stage 2 turbo and my best 1/4 mile time was 14.13@97mph and yes it would turn the tires if I dunked the clutch. Not bad but not fast either. For everyday street-able power I prefer a v8. On the highway I prefer the torque of a v8; it gets up and goes even when stacked against a 3800 super charged Fiero.

For example a white 88 3800 supercharged (13.74 1/4 mile car) VS a 88 350 sbc tpi wile rolling at 65mph on the highway, both cars belong to Alex4mula. Both cars are under full acceleration, he takes off and then I take off, the result speaks for itself.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/u1lQfU2Has8
When your car looks like this:

This will back it up:

[This message has been edited by lou (edited 06-16-2016).]

IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice ride there Lou! You cruising it to Carlisle this saturday?
IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2016 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IMSA/GT

166 posts
Member since Jun 2003
For those interested, the following list was compiled from receipts. All work was done by professionals.

1988 Pontiac Fiero

IMSA GTU

Performance:

Custom IRM fiberglass body
IRM Euro shifter
Custom body colored padded bra
5 – panel racing mirror
25 % window tint
True-line steering stablizer ( IRM )
Custom welded stainless steel exhaust ( IRM )
Hi-flow CAT
Design 1 Stage II turbo w/ 10 # boost ( IRM )
Engine intakes / exhaust bored out ( IRM )
High voltage ignition w/ large mm wires
Accel super coil
Optoma red top battery ( heat/vibration )
Centerforce competition clutch
K&N air, PCV, oil filters
Low temp thermostat
Aluminum brake calipers
Vented cross drilled rotors
DOT4 brake fluid ( hi-temp )
Custom Centerline ( CA ) wheels
Wheels are D.O.T & SF15.1 approved
Tires front 225/50 R15
Tires rear 295/50 R15
California walnut dash inserts
Adjustable clutch pedal ( RD )
Adjustable rear coilovers

Maintenance:
Transmission mount
Fuel filter
Steel braided teflon turbo lines
Master & slave clutch cylinders ( RD )
Zero lash front end links ( RD )
Control arms, inner/outer tie rods, bushings
Ball joints, boots
Poly for rubber suspension bushings ( FJ )
Poly dogbone ( FS )
A/C converted to 134a ( FJ )
Radiator fan
Distributor rotor / cap
Ignition p/u coil (ACD )
Ignition control module (ACD )
Headliner replaced
Trunk carpeting replaced
Seats recovered
HVAC blower fan
S/S crossover exhaust pipe ( BHP )
Valve cover gaskets
Intake manifold gasket
Window dew wipes
Trunk gasket ( FJ )
Steering rack bushing ( RD )
Gas shocks
Window tint @ 25%

[This message has been edited by IMSA/GT (edited 06-19-2016).]

IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2016 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonathan Tate:

How much?

As the tv commercial asks: "what's in your wallet?" So are you seriously in the market for a collector sports car? What budget have you decided that you can spend on it? You can PM me anytime with your answers.

BTW - attended the GM Nationals today in Carlisle PA where this IMSA received all positive comments and an award for "Best Engineered".

[This message has been edited by IMSA/GT (edited 06-19-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Shho13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2016 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw it in person at the show. Absolutely stunning... Great history in the car too, this thing is one of a kind.

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2016 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't deal with car dealers who don't post asking prices, either.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2016 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I don't deal with car dealers who don't post asking prices, either.

Anyone can negotiate a price by sending a PM to Joe but this is a complete professionally hand built rebody and the owner has a great deal of money invested in it. I guess that he is looking for offers. He knows that it will not sell for what it cost to build, but there are probably less than 7 IMSA wide bodied Fiero in existence. This car is not for the average Fiero owner but for a "high end" collector that wants a ready to drive rare item.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Anyone can negotiate a price by sending a PM to Joe but this is a complete professionally hand built rebody and the owner has a great deal of money invested in it. I guess that he is looking for offers. He knows that it will not sell for what it cost to build, but there are probably less than 7 IMSA wide bodied Fiero in existence. This car is not for the average Fiero owner but for a "high end" collector that wants a ready to drive rare item.

Nonsense.
How can one negotiate a non existent price?
How does someone know the car is within their means if it has no price?
What "high end" collector that wants a re-bodied Fiero? IMSA or otherwise? Fact is that the Fieros that bring the most money are completely stock pristine low mileage cars that are as new. I have seen re-bodied v-8 Fieros sell on eBay that are in excellent condition go for 1/5 their build cost. It is a beautiful car BUT its green; one of the hardest selling colors and it is under powered, as someone already pointed out when you have a car that looks like a race car you have to be able to back up those looks or you may be embarrassed. Because even the entry level Camaros and Mustangs today have over 300 hp v6 engines and there are a multitude of high performance used cars that you can buy very economically these days compared to their original cost. It has been my experience that no price means unrealistic price. Cars do not become "high end" collectors cars just because someone decides to write it in an ad nor do they become worth more than their true market value. We have all seen vehicles advertised as "barn finds" that have never seen a barn and lets not forget "mint" cars that look like the type of mint you find on the floor after someone spits it out. The cars speak for themselves there is no need to embellish because educated buyers know what they are looking at and those exaggerated terms just put off real buyers from even considering that vehicle.

What I believe we have here is someone in love with a car that they customized to suit their taste and who can blame him; It is a beauty. As such it is difficult to part with but that will not add to its market value nor will it help to sell it.

IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 06:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jonathan Tate:

"How can one negotiate a non existent price?"

Simple....make an offer.

"How does someone know the car is within their means if it has no price?"

Simple .....make an offer that is within your means.

First this IMSA was posted for sale because it is really for sale. And there are many different reasons combined for this decision. Second it was posted to see some feedback as to what the market value would be. After all there is no blue book or such on this vehicle. In the final analysis this IMSA is worth what it does for the new owner , not what you pay for it.

So what would you consider a fair market value for this IMSA?

[This message has been edited by IMSA/GT (edited 06-20-2016).]

IMSA/GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA/GTSend a Private Message to IMSA/GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IMSA/GT

166 posts
Member since Jun 2003
No one told us we were underpowered on the track or when cruising out of state with a group:

[This message has been edited by IMSA/GT (edited 06-20-2016).]

chrissin712

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chrissin712Send a Private Message to chrissin712Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Those are from Corvette America and can hold cups, bottles, or even fire extinguishers 8-) Great because they are out of the way for shifting and radio but close enough to reach. They simply slip under the console lip in about 2 sec. We've had ours for about 6 years now.

http://www.corvetteamerica....0&subcategoryid=X06 0

Awesome. Do you mind sharing which one you used? There are several options and I can't tell from the pictures.
Thanks!

Jonathan Tate

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan TateSend a Private Message to Jonathan TateEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No one told us we were underpowered on the track or when cruising out of state with a group:

They were being polite, the number one upgrade on a Fiero is the engine, the 2.8 is a great little motor but even with the turbo mod it just does not provide enough power to be competitive; This is why the SD 4 was used.
As for making an offer: I never price other peoples merchandise for them, when you do that they use that offer as a base for negotiation and as a reference to others for what they have turned down. If you don't know what you want for the car then you are not serious about selling it. Fortunately for me as a result of this post I found someone who knew what he wanted for his and now its mine. It is overpowered but my foot can always be lifted off of the pedal. As I stated before you have a beautiful car. With that I wish you the best of luck selling it and as far as your health I wish you a speedy recovery.
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2016 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I enjoyed meeting you at Carlisle, thanks for showing me the cup holder and test fitting it in mine. I ordered one yesterday. My wife and I have been looking for something like that for a long time. Your car is super nice and I wish you good luck in selling it. If I had the money I'd snatch it up and give it a good home.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock