Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Americans- a short film starring Kid Rock and Sean Penn (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Americans- a short film starring Kid Rock and Sean Penn by WhiteDevil88
Started on: 10-13-2012 12:43 PM
Replies: 99 (1105 views)
Last post by: WhiteDevil88 on 10-16-2012 02:55 PM
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2012 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Americans - White trash and arrogant leftist prick sums it up I assume.

I'll watch the video later.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2012 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why do my threads only get comments from people who can't be bothered to click on the link? Is this the "ignorant opinion" forum?
Seriously, if your time is so precious that you can't be bothered to watch a 10 minute video, wtf are you doing wasting your time here? Go cure cancer or establish peace in the middle east.
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post10-13-2012 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with wichita.. they both are *^^^*
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2012 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any non troll opinions? People who can actually figure out how to use YouTube?
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Liked the vid.

Pretty much sums up my life. I've got tonns of commie leftist friends that I play cards with, go to BBQs, know their kids.

Kinda odd.. Lots of us get along if you subtract politics or religion.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome story about coming together. I had a few laughs along the way too.

The other replies are either jokes or really ironic.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-13-2012 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:

If you subtract politics or religion.

Then you have removed 1/2 the person. Why even be friends at that point?
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2012 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Awesome story about coming together. I had a few laughs along the way too.

The other replies are either jokes or really ironic.

Nope, just illiterate idiots who think they have an opinion.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Are you referring to Kid Rock or Sean Penn or both?

I'll watch the video once I get in front of a computer. Right now I'm posting by phone.

But if you think a dumb ass, woman beater like Sean Penn is somehow very inspiring to you, then you may want to re-evaluate your level of intelligence. You may possess an I.Q. that hovers in room temperature range.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

Are you referring to Kid Rock or Sean Penn or both?

I'll watch the video once I get in front of a computer. Right now I'm posting by phone.

But if you think a dumb ass, woman beater like Sean Penn is somehow very inspiring to you, then you may want to re-evaluate your level of intelligence. You may possess an I.Q. that hovers in room temperature range.

In the future, watch/read the content in question before forming and voicing an opinion.

It isn't meant to be super inspiring. It's meant to be both funny and memorable.
PFF
System Bot
Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In the future, watch/read the content in question before forming and voicing an opinion.

It isn't meant to be super inspiring. It's meant to be both funny and memorable.

Watched it. It doesn't change my opinion about them. The obvious fake crying and patriotic caring was funny. I personally don't believe in uniting or getting along with people who have drastically different and ridged closed-minded ideologies than me. Nobody will care about you expect yourself.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2012 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you, Doctor Buzzkill.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-13-2012 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree, both Penn and Rock are idiots and should be removed from the gene pool.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any non troll opinions? People who can actually figure out how to use YouTube?

Yea.. kid rocks way of getting back into the spot light and I dont know sean penn but that was like watching 2 monkeys trying to f**** a door knob...

User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-13-2012 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Knowing who was 'starring' is plenty of infomration to form an opinion. While i agree they are quite wealthy ( which i fail to understand how since they are not entertaining in the least ), they are losers.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It had so little to do with that...

I'm not a fan of either, though I listened to Kid's old stuff. Who the hell cares who is performing the skit?

I guess I just don't get it. That's fine.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-13-2012 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who the hell cares who is performing the skit?

I, for one. If some *** is performing why would i repect what is being said in the least, or even give them the time of day?

But ito avoid being accused of 'derailing the thread', ill leave it at that.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2012 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by User00013170:

But ito avoid being accused of 'derailing the thread', ill leave it at that.

oh, I think it's way past derailed at this point. Thanks.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-13-2012 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks.

Glad i could be of help, pointing out the obvious.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2012 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to watch the video in a few minutes.

Sean Penn & Kid Rock.
I like the Kid's music and attitude.
And Penn?

Sean Penn does a lot of good charity work.
One of a few celebrities who puts more then his money where his mouth is.
Muscle.
He gets in there and gets his hands dirty.
Works & lives right there with those he's helping.

He's doing more good with his life then I am.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 10-13-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2012 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Glad i could be of help, pointing out the obvious.

The fact that you derailed the thread and added absolutely nothing of value? I bet you feel really special.
normsf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2012 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, just to mention Kid Rocks dissapointment of obama that he is now supporting Romney giving a intro to Romney at a campaign event. Just saying.

http://youtu.be/oTzlkryTt8o
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-13-2012 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by normsf:

Hello, just to mention Kid Rocks dissapointment of obama that he is now supporting Romney giving a intro to Romney at a campaign event. Just saying.

http://youtu.be/oTzlkryTt8o

Ok. Any comment on the video?
Shyster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShysterClick Here to visit Shyster's HomePageSend a Private Message to ShysterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok. Any comment on the video?

Yes, I watched it in its entire futility.
"Nothing to see here, move along, move along."
No artistic value. No political value. Childish. Immature. What was the point? (Oh, I'm sorry, other than the oh so much obvious "point" that could have been communicated in 3.75 seconds, rather than 9+ minutes)("Hi, we're not very bright.")

I want that 9 point whatever minutes of my life back.
Tytehead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TyteheadSend a Private Message to TyteheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I watched the video and I thought to myself, that is how it should be. having different opinions about what is the right direction for the country is exactly what this country is all about. Nowhere else ( or at least in very few places) can you see a party with a significantly different viewpoint take control of the highest office in the country without significant bloodshed or outright anarchy. The one thing that makes this country great is the fact that we have this change in leadership every four to eight years with no bloodshed and with pomp and circumstance. You haver every right to disagree with a person with opposing views but to disrespect that person is crossing the line. To anyone who is so shallow to say the video sucks because its Kid Rocl or Sean Penn has missed the point completely. It is not about who is in the video//it is about the underlying premise. It is okay to disagree it is okay to have widely disperet opinions as long as we respect the others right to have that opinion. The past few years have been as devisive politically as any I can remember, and the rhetoric is over the top, but any student of American history can tell you it has not been nearly as devisive as some of the past years have been, especially around Lincoln's time and just prior. The tkeaway of the video is that we are all americans and we all want what is best for our country, even though we may disagree as to what that is. One of my best friends is a hardcore a liberal as you can find and I am a very conservative person. We respectfully agree to disagree on what we feel is best for the country. I will never change his mind, he will never change mine, but that is okay and we are still cool with each other, because we both know that deep down we each believe what we believe is the right answer and we each believe that the other person does care about the country and wants to see it prosper. Maybe....just maybe, if we set aside the rhetoric and listen to the other side, we may not agree ultimately, but we may understand and we can continue this great republic and preserve it the for all those people out there, and we may pearn something in the process.

Of course that may just be the Sailor Jerry's talking. Stimp....err....White Devil...I liked the video and I personally wish that more people would follow the example of the video and realise that just because someone doesn't agree with your point of view it doesn't make them evil or bad...it is actually what nakes this country so great....

I will apologize in advance for the errors, but it is 1:30 am...I have has a few and there is a really effed up movie on Scyfy right now distracting me.....
Shyster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShysterClick Here to visit Shyster's HomePageSend a Private Message to ShysterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tytehead:
I watched the video and I thought to myself, that is how it should be. having different opinions about what is the right direction for the country is exactly what this country is all about. Nowhere else ( or at least in very few places) can you see a party with a significantly different viewpoint take control of the highest office in the country without significant bloodshed or outright anarchy. The one thing that makes this country great is the fact that we have this change in leadership every four to eight years with no bloodshed and with pomp and circumstance. You haver every right to disagree with a person with opposing views but to disrespect that person is crossing the line. To anyone who is so shallow to say the video sucks because its Kid Rocl or Sean Penn has missed the point completely. It is not about who is in the video//it is about the underlying premise. It is okay to disagree it is okay to have widely disperet opinions as long as we respect the others right to have that opinion. The past few years have been as devisive politically as any I can remember, and the rhetoric is over the top, but any student of American history can tell you it has not been nearly as devisive as some of the past years have been, especially around Lincoln's time and just prior. The tkeaway of the video is that we are all americans and we all want what is best for our country, even though we may disagree as to what that is. One of my best friends is a hardcore a liberal as you can find and I am a very conservative person. We respectfully agree to disagree on what we feel is best for the country. I will never change his mind, he will never change mine, but that is okay and we are still cool with each other, because we both know that deep down we each believe what we believe is the right answer and we each believe that the other person does care about the country and wants to see it prosper. Maybe....just maybe, if we set aside the rhetoric and listen to the other side, we may not agree ultimately, but we may understand and we can continue this great republic and preserve it the for all those people out there, and we may pearn something in the process.

Of course that may just be the Sailor Jerry's talking. Stimp....err....White Devil...I liked the video and I personally wish that more people would follow the example of the video and realise that just because someone doesn't agree with your point of view it doesn't make them evil or bad...it is actually what nakes this country so great....

I will apologize in advance for the errors, but it is 1:30 am...I have has a few and there is a really effed up movie on Scyfy right now distracting me.....

QED
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2012 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shyster:

Yes, I watched it in its entire futility.
"Nothing to see here, move along, move along."
No artistic value. No political value. Childish. Immature. What was the point? (Oh, I'm sorry, other than the oh so much obvious "point" that could have been communicated in 3.75 seconds, rather than 9+ minutes)("Hi, we're not very bright.")

I want that 9 point whatever minutes of my life back.

It didn't cost you anything but the 10 minutes you volunteered, plus however long it took to make your snarky comment. So pound sand, I'm not giving you anything.

User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-14-2012 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The fact that you derailed the thread and added absolutely nothing of value? I bet you feel really special.

No it was the morons in the video that added nothing of value to the world, and you can see from others posts above they agree. Next time try finding a video of value, from people that are worth watching. Bet you get a lot more 'value' in your responses and less chance of a derail.

User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-14-2012 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Originally posted by Tytehead:
... just because someone doesn't agree with your point of view it doesn't make them evil or bad...

Oh, but it does. And if you lower your standards/values just to get along or even be friends, then you are just as bad and are not worthy in the first place. One's core values are not like socks, to be changed on a whim.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Referring to tyteheads post, Exactly! I have some wonderful friends who have political views that are 180 degrees opposite to my own. The difference is that we still respect each other and don't try to pound our ideas into the other person unlike some people here. (you know who you are). I don't want to name names.

[This message has been edited by dratts (edited 10-14-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-14-2012 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Referring to tyteheads post, Exactly! I have some wonderful friends who have political views that are 180 degrees opposite to my own. The difference is that we still respect each other and don't try to pound our ideas into the other person unlike some people here. (you know who you are). I don't want to name names.

I dont, and would refuse to.

I can tolerate most people and avoid any discussion with them that would bring differeences like that to the forefront ( if i want to ), but if a person is *that* much different then I, they cant be a 'friend'. To me, friends have more in common with each other than just a 'tolerance' of each other.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2012 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dont, and would refuse to.

I can tolerate most people and avoid any discussion with them that would bring differeences like that to the forefront ( if i want to ), but if a person is *that* much different then I, they cant be a 'friend'. To me, friends have more in common with each other than just a 'tolerance' of each other.

I agree. You ain't my friend. You are a troll. You are worse then a troll, actually. You are what is known as a star f***er. You want to get juice by pouncing on every thread I make because I have the ratings. You are lifeless and dull. Just go away. There Is plenty of Internet for you to piss on.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-14-2012 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree. You ain't my friend. You are a troll. You are worse then a troll, actually. You are what is known as a star f***er. You want to get juice by pouncing on every thread I make because I have the ratings. You are lifeless and dull. Just go away. There Is plenty of Internet for you to piss on.

I agree with the first statement, but the rest, not so much.

If you would post things of value, you will find people dont 'pee on' them. ( your term, not mine )

And if you noticed, my last 2 comments here were actually pretty close to your topic, about people ignorning their differences and suddenly unicorns and rainbows appear. I happen to disagree with doing it, but it WAS your basic topic. Or if i post does that automatically disqualify it from being on topic for you?

[This message has been edited by User00013170 (edited 10-14-2012).]

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While it's a nice feel-good video, I think it's pretty much politically-correct propaganda really.

I don't tend to have or keep friends whose opinions are so diametrically opposed to my own. Frankly, we just don't have that much in common, so why pretend to be pals with someone I really have so little in common with? Let's face it, I could play nice with someone who believes in redistribution, but inside, there's a part of me that resents the hell out of a person who believes in a concept that doesn't respect my hard work, and makes me poorer. I don't see any point in even pretending to like that person since I so vehemently resent what they stand for.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2012 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

While it's a nice feel-good video...

Why can't we leave it at that? I never tried to claim that it had deep meaning.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2012 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

If you would post things of value, you will find people dont 'pee on' them. ( your term, not mine )

And if you noticed, my last 2 comments here were actually pretty close to your topic, about people ignorning their differences and suddenly unicorns and rainbows appear. I happen to disagree with doing it, but it WAS your basic topic. Or if i post does that automatically disqualify it from being on topic for you?

My topic? Where is my topic? I posted a link to a video, without any editorializing, and you went out of your incredibly busy schedule to tell me that you wouldn't watch it and that it was **** . You have done this consecutively on 4 threads that I have started, spewing your uninformed mental diarrhea on every topic I initiate. ****ing choke on a sandwich already.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-14-2012 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My topic? Where is my topic? I posted a link to a video, without any editorializing, and you went out of your incredibly busy schedule to tell me that you wouldn't watch it and that it was **** . You have done this consecutively on 4 threads that I have started, spewing your uninformed mental diarrhea on every topic I initiate. ****ing choke on a sandwich already.

You posted the video, thus you started the topic.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-14-2012 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

Why can't we leave it at that? I never tried to claim that it had deep meaning.

Then why post it in the first place and waste peoples time watching it and trying to formulate an opinion ? Or is that the real point, to waste our time with wortheless information? And why be offended when people refuse watch what you clearly know has 'no meaning' by your own words and realize this up front?

Who is trolling who here? ( to use your terms again )

[This message has been edited by User00013170 (edited 10-14-2012).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2012 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then why post it in the first place and waste peoples time watching it and trying to formulate an opinion ? Or is that the real point, to waste our time with wortheless information? And why be offended when people refuse watch what you clearly know has 'no meaning' by your own words and realize this up front?

Who is trolling who here? ( to use your terms again )

When did I say it had no meaning? It's a waste of time to formulate your own opinion? You need to have your opinion fed to you? What kind of lazy, irresponsible, entitled, piece of cattle are you, anyway? You are the one spewing useless information in the form of uninformed ignorance. By my estimate you have wasted far more time trying to get my attention by pissing on my threads then it would have to watch the video and maybe get a laugh out of it.

But you have to be a dick about it.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock