Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Americans- a short film starring Kid Rock and Sean Penn (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Americans- a short film starring Kid Rock and Sean Penn by WhiteDevil88
Started on: 10-13-2012 12:43 PM
Replies: 99 (1105 views)
Last post by: WhiteDevil88 on 10-16-2012 02:55 PM
Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

I didn't mean to discount your opinion. It just seemed that it was making an argument against a statement that I never made. I also would rather engage in a conversation with you then try to chase off the trolls, you are a reasonable person. If any annoyance came across in my tone of prose, I assure you that it was not with you or your opinion, nor was there any desire to deny your opinion.

So why do you think there are those who have such strong opinions about things they haven't experienced? (now that the thread has totally derailed) Do you think those opinions have any validity? Are they really opinions, or cries for attention?

Well, to be honest, you do seem pretty thin-skinned lately. And for what it's worth, if there are people you perceive as "trolls", your constant back-and-forths with them don't seem to have the desired effect. Just my .02 worth.

And I don't think there's a one-size fits all answer to your question. People can have an opinion about things they haven't experienced. People have opinions about abortion and illegal aliens without ever having first hand experience with either. Their opinions are based on other aspects that have nothing to do with firsthand experience of the issue. And isn't the suggestion that one person's opinion is invalid because they may not have experienced something, in and of itself an opinion?
IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2012 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:

Well, to be honest, you do seem pretty thin-skinned lately. And for what it's worth, if there are people you perceive as "trolls", your constant back-and-forths with them don't seem to have the desired effect. Just my .02 worth.

That's how you receive an apology?

So, what is my desired effect?
User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post10-14-2012 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

You don't have to lower your standards to have friends that don't fit in your ideas.

I don't refrain from talking about politics when I'm with my Democratic friends. We just have awesome, fruitful, challenging conversation.

I have lots of friends that aren't like me. I find your viewpoint strange.

They dont have to be 100% like me of course, but if they differ in fundamenatals it matters to me and i wont call them a friend as they are not compatible.

[This message has been edited by User00013170 (edited 10-14-2012).]

User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-14-2012 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

User00013170

33617 posts
Member since May 2006

No one cares what you think, postwhore.

Name calling doesnt do much for your credabaility.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2012 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Credabaility? You just gave my spell check a seizure.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-14-2012 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Credabaility? You just gave my spell check a seizure.

my typo check broke after my last upgrade, havent bothered to fix it, and i never proofread
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2012 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So that's a typographical error? Bullshit, unless you type with your fists, you can't mangle "credibility" to that degree and call it a typo. You ignorant.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-14-2012 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So that's a typographical error? Bullshit, unless you type with your fists, you can't mangle "credibility" to that degree and call it a typo. You ignorant.

You would be surpirsee what typos come out of my fingers
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2012 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jkfujkifjjfjfijm d djjfjrjjidjjr. Irkkqjkgjfjekkwkkjdjd. Jjfjkmw,hufifnnkokmwko.

That is some deep **** if not for the typos.
User00013170

Leave feedback

User on Probation

Report this Post10-14-2012 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jkfujkifjjfjfijm d djjfjrjjidjjr. Irkkqjkgjfjekkwkkjdjd. Jjfjkmw,hufifnnkokmwko.

That is some deep **** if not for the typos.

My cat has made posts like that. Im sure he had something useful to say too. ( tho normally its from the left side of the keyboard ) and far more useful than the video could have been.

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have many friends who have very different politics and religion from mine. friends have your back. friends share core values about honesty and integrity. politics and religion are not core values. they are opinions.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2012 01:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Well what did you expect considering the individual that started the post?

Noticed how quite things were around here while he (assuming here, might be a 12 year old girl posting for all I know) was on probation, then all Hell brakes loose after he comes back after only a short while? He did lay low for a few days but then starts posting like crazy in off topic in a way that only seems to be to stir up chit. Back to the usual name calling after asking for opnions the getting pissed when he does not get the ones he wants, all from a guy that seems to have no reason to even be on a Fiero forum in the first place. He seems to have some very serious issues.

Kevin
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2012 07:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually enjoyed the vid, Jeff. The bar scene is how one of the Liberal Dem's and I go back and forth at work. It's all in joking, but we do discuss on serious issues.........after the name callin' and crap.

Edit: Before someone gives me grief about giving the guy at work a "label", he gave it to himself and is proud of it.

[This message has been edited by kyunderdawg (edited 10-15-2012).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-15-2012 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kyunderdawg:

I actually enjoyed the vid, Jeff. The bar scene is how one of the Liberal Dem's and I go back and forth at work. It's all in joking, but we do discuss on serious issues.........after the name callin' and crap.

Edit: Before someone gives me grief about giving the guy at work a "label", he gave it to himself and is proud of it.

I imagine most people who actually watch the video will at least find something to chuckle about. It is a shame my user ID sets of a Pavlovian response among the Mean Girls who feel like they need to send every thread I start to the trash.
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I imagine most people who actually watch the video will at least find something to chuckle about. It is a shame my user ID sets of a Pavlovian response among the Mean Girls who feel like they need to send every thread I start to the trash.

This response alone shows why you have the many issues you have. A flaming Liberal who thinks he can do and say what he wants but retaliates when faced with the same type of behavior. I still have some hope that one day you will grow up and not think you are better than everyone else.

When you get a moment, look into that mirror you have to gloat over and see if you can find any fault in yourself for once. Rick B

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2012 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

This response alone shows why you have the many issues you have. A flaming Liberal who thinks he can do and say what he wants but retaliates when faced with the same type of behavior. I still have some hope that one day you will grow up and not think you are better than everyone else.

When you get a moment, look into that mirror you have to gloat over and see if you can find any fault in yourself for once. Rick B

A flaming liberal? You are so silly, and obviously have not been paying attention. It is spelled "LIBERTARIAN", not the same thing, even though they share letters. Now crawl back under your rock.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This fits you best and on how to deal with you. Rick B

http://www.wikihow.com/Deal-With-Impossible-People
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

1966 posts
Member since Jan 2006
This is a good explanation of your behavior from seeing all of your debates here. It fits DH also, are you two related???

http://www.dba-oracle.com/t...nality_disorders.htm
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-16-2012 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to know. Did you read those links for yourself, or just look at the cartoons? I actually did read them, and find them very helpful in understanding your motivations. Thank you for the information. Have a great day, and maybe have someone read the articles to you.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock