Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  [Edited by Cliff Pennock: "Removed an unecessary remark."] (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
[Edited by Cliff Pennock: "Removed an unecessary remark."] by Toddster
Started on: 12-26-2007 12:34 AM
Replies: 169 (4478 views)
Last post by: Mr.PBody on 01-30-2008 12:10 AM
Red88FF

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2007 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is in fact what I wrote, not a blanket statement, but simply an observation.

Originally posted by Red88FF:

and from what I have seen, Bill does not need anyone to come to his rescue.

Originally posted by 84Bill:

Did anyone stop for one second and even consider asking Bill?

Ok, well do you?

As of late I would say you have been kind of picked on BUT I have certainly seen you twist planty of nipples in the past.

IP: Logged
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post12-27-2007 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by JazzMan (edited 12-04-2008).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post12-27-2007 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of late I would say you have been kind of picked on BUT I have certainly seen you twist planty of nipples in the past.

Right.. so because you think I deserve it, it's okay for them to do it?

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 12-27-2007).]

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2007 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right.. so because you think I deserve it, it's okay for them to do it?

Well there you go, I never said that.

Sorry, but you are just not the little angel of PFF and I am certainly not surprised by any of this. Did I say deserved? Nooooooooooop, just not surprised.
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2007 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I suppose if I asked Todd to remove my name all of this would have been avoided..

I'm so dumb... and slow...I think I'll just take my lamp and go sulk in a corner... And my remote.. thats all I need is my lamp and my remote... and my dog.. My lamp, remote and my dog, thats all I need.. now I'll go eat worms and die... and Todd will feel sorry.

And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-27-2007 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Bill does not need anyone to come to his rescue."

IOW Screw Bill..

Well there you go, I never said that.

Okay... lets keep it really short and sweet.

I know you never "said" that verbatim.. this is what you said.

I have certainly seen you twist planty of nipples in the past.

IOW Bill You deserved it.

you are just not the little angel of PFF

Dont lie, you aren't sorry.

IOW Bill you deserve it.

Please let me know if I'm connecting the dots in the wrong order.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2007 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i forget, who is this thread about?
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2007 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For Christ sakes! what a fricken victim, now I suppose I am the one DOING it to you. I take it all back, you definitely need help or to be rescued or whatever from all the big meanies that you of course NEVER EVER poked with a stick.

The question has to be,,,,,, who the hell do you think you are fooling?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-28-2007 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For Christ sakes! what a fricken victim, now I suppose I am the one DOING it to you. I take it all back, you definitely need help or to be rescued or whatever from all the big meanies that you of course NEVER EVER poked with a stick.

The question has to be,,,,,, who the hell do you think you are fooling?

The answer is you arent fooling me. You were the one that brought my name into this. Now you have to deal with explaining yourself. If you dont like explaining yourself to the person you were referring to in your post then dont mention it.

So WTF do you mean by "Bill does not need anyone to come to his rescue"? Am I like a ghost or something? What did you mean?

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 12-28-2007).]

justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2007 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

------------------

My Photography
My Designs
87 Fiero GT 5-speed.
99 CSVT 5-speed.On life support, waiting its fate
99 Accord 5-speed (Annonomity)

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2007 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So WTF do you mean by "Bill does not need anyone to come to his rescue"? Am I like a ghost or something? What did you mean?

Once again,,,,,,,,,, without you snipping it this IS what I wrote

"and from what I have seen, Bill does not need anyone to come to his rescue."

Geeeze let me spell it out again for you! You seam to take care of yourself JUST FINE!

The answer is you arent fooling me. You were the one that brought my name into this. Now you have to deal with explaining yourself. If you dont like explaining yourself to the person you were referring to in your post then dont mention it.

Ah, thee ole misdirection strategy you seem to fall back on so often when YOU won't answer a simple question, yet again.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-28-2007 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ah, thee ole misdirection strategy you seem to fall back on so often when YOU won't answer a simple question, yet again.

Says the man employing misdirection to avoid the question.

Again... what did you mean?

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2007 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again... what did you mean?

...You seam to take care of yourself JUST FINE!

That's how I took it, too.

Paranoid much, Bill?

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 12-28-2007).]

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2007 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Paranoid much, Bill?

Bingo.

Really the point was quite obvious. This is just another case of Bill wanting to play.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-28-2007 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...You seam to take care of yourself JUST FINE!

Paranoid much, Bill?

Not at all... but thanks for asking.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 12-28-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-28-2007 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Bingo.

Really the point was quite obvious. This is just another case of Bill wanting to play.

Again....

Red88FF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2007 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, but I think you are going to have to play with yourself. No interest form the group.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-28-2007 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IOW deflection...
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2007 06:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

------------------

If you do not stand behind our troops, then stand in front of them.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2007 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When I read that remark, to me it meant you are fully capable of defending yourself and didn't need anyone's help. You actually seem to prefer defending yourself. Just a perception from the posts I've read. What a person "deserves" didn't come into it. But since your brought it up, if a person walks down the street in a bad neighborhood with $100 bills hanging out of his pockets, I'm not going to say he "deserves" to be mugged, but I wouldn't be surprised. It doesn't excuse the mugger, but you have to recognize his behavior made him a target.

If not, then suffer, victim.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-29-2007 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

When I read that remark, to me it meant you are fully capable of defending yourself and didn't need anyone's help. You actually seem to prefer defending yourself. Just a perception from the posts I've read. What a person "deserves" didn't come into it. But since your brought it up, if a person walks down the street in a bad neighborhood with $100 bills hanging out of his pockets, I'm not going to say he "deserves" to be mugged, but I wouldn't be surprised. It doesn't excuse the mugger, but you have to recognize his behavior made him a target.

If not, then suffer, victim.

PFF
System Bot
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2007 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test.

------------------

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-29-2007 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Testing...

------------------
I know as much about diplomacy as the president of the United States.

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2007 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2007 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------
www.FieroDomain.com
Over 120 Fiero Links, Articles, Images, Diagnostics, Now Compatible with your Mobile Device!

"If any car is both the parade and the rain, it is the Fiero"

Upload and Share Fiero Photos! http://Gallery.FieroDomain.com

Xanth

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2007 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Xanth

6886 posts
Member since May 2006
test2

------------------
www.FieroDomain.com
Over 120 Fiero Links, Articles, Images, Diagnostics, Now Compatible with your Mobile Device!

Upload and Share Fiero Photos! http://Gallery.FieroDomain.com

"If any car is both the parade and the rain, it is the Fiero"

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come now....it's a new year. If you kids all behave, I will consider (in my benevolence) another ratings jubilee. Now there's some incentive for you.

Sig. test...

El Pusho

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 01-01-2008).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

I have been on the receiving end of the worst and most vile insults and profanity there is.

Actually, I think I have at least a tie with you on that one.

But I don't remember ever starting a thread to start trouble either.
Like many have already said, it's Cliff's house and he does whatever he wants.
We are just visitors to his domain.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I disappear for 10 days and everything goes to hell!

ugh!

Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2008 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, Fiero5. Ah yes, the old days. :wince:

The year is now new and I hope its a kick ass year for you.

------------------

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2008 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Originally posted by Toddster 12/26/07@10:58AM: " Just repeating what Hugh threatened me with. Take it up with him."
I just got back from a cross country trip to visit my oldest son for the holidays,that is why I've waited so long to respond to your charge.
In what way or thread did I threaten you?In one thread I told you I didn't like you,and that still stands.I consider you a liar,who will lie to reach an end which favors you.I have little doubt that you are an intelligent individual,but the way to show your intelligence would be to not tell people about it.You must have some people skills,but they are not used on this forum. I as well as the majority of the people on this forum do not,I repeat"DO NOT" need you to protect us.Also when you post a reply to my first sentence give a thread and even more specific give the post so anything I've said (That you consider a threat) is not taken out of context.When I don't like a person,It is very easy to pick them apart. I won't since enough has been said already!
PFF
System Bot
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2008 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not going awayTodd,so you might as well answer me.Are you going to ignore this thread and hope it goes away so you can lie again with impunity? You never answered my question in the Euterpe thread either !
In rereading Cliff's response in this thread I noticed that you were the one who accused Cliff of taking money to let a banned member back.I defended you in PM's because I thought that even you would not stoop that low,I was wrong.The wrong you do far outweighs the good,it's a good thing for you that Cliff is as laid back as he is or you would probably be gone by now.

By Cliff
"I also freshly remember when you accused me of taking money to let a banned member back on." .

The above quote is in a response by Cliff to Toddster !
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dont hold your breath, hugh. this post sums it up:

Actually, no, we don't have a history and I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.

maybe he doesnt actually remember it. more likely, things that he doesnt want to exist simply dont exist in his world.

buddycraig's post was from a thread in which todd asserted that he was a better fiero mechanic that any ASE certified mechanic in the country, which is patently absurd. when called on it, he responds in the familiar pattern:

a series of ridiculous, self-promoting and rude posts.
assertion that the original statement is true, with arguments to "back up" the claim
claims of innocence and victimization
ignoring the thread altogether, hoping it will go away,(which it usually does, since most people are not mean-spirited or interested enough to keep badgering).
lay low for 2 weeks, maybe a couple of light posts.
a good, helpful thread on a technical subject (current entry, cradle dropping).
lather, rinse, repeat, including unproven claims from previous incidents as assertions of fact. the entire cycle takes two or three months. if i were a psychiatrist ... but i'm not. solution? since we're not in charge of his medication, all we can do is save the links and help remind him of reality, whether he likes it or not.

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2008 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lurker

12351 posts
Member since Feb 2002

I have been on the receiving end of the worst and most vile insults and profanity there is.

this is the best part of all. apparently all those "stupid"s, "idiot"s and similar remarks are irrelevant, or simply didn't happen. it seems you can dish it, but you can't take it.
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2008 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RFT loves this thread.
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2008 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must not wacth (too late it's just like a train wreck) can't avert my eyes.

Joe
Hulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2008 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

------------------
86 Fiero GT
-Stage eleventy billion...(pieces, that is!)

04 Mustang "Terminator" Cobra
-K&N FIPK
-DiabloSport Performance Tune
-MGW T-56 Shifter

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

I am waiting for the manual v8 guys to accept my challenge, I will race for whatever, money/pinks, heads up best of 5 races pinks style anywhere in the midwest.

Originally posted by Archie:

I never saw that challenge before, but you're on.

We will be racing for $5000.00 cash, just like on Pinks. (bring cash or Money Order)

We will be racing at Great Lakes Dragaway.

We can run in late April or early May whatever day you can make it into town.

Bring proof that the car you are racing belongs to you.

Put up or shut up.

Archie

I do stuff other than watch threads on here...I do go to school full time, and pay for it myself without loans.

I dont think I am about to agree to a race without knowing anything about the car I am racing. I have information on every single part of my car available on the net here, and I dont even have an idea of what he wants to bring.

On the otherhand, knowing I will take crap for this, but I am not going to call archies bluff here, as I dont have 5000 to risk, nor do I want to take my car into the drag racing direction at the moment. i like driving it around town, and the fact I have already gotten back what I invested in it.
Hulk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2008 02:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HulkSend a Private Message to HulkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulk

615 posts
Member since Oct 2004
Do you guys think my sig is too long? It's just so funny, I had to try it...

------------------
86 Fiero GT
-Stage eleventy billion...(pieces, that is!)

04 Mustang "Terminator" Cobra
-K&N FIPK
-DiabloSport Performance Tune
-MGW T-56 Shifter

I am waiting for the manual v8 guys to accept my challenge, I will race for whatever, money/pinks, heads up best of 5 races pinks style anywhere in the midwest.

Originally posted by Archie:

I never saw that challenge before, but you're on.

We will be racing for $5000.00 cash, just like on Pinks. (bring cash or Money Order)

We will be racing at Great Lakes Dragaway.

We can run in late April or early May whatever day you can make it into town.

Bring proof that the car you are racing belongs to you.

Put up or shut up.

Archie

I do stuff other than watch threads on here...I do go to school full time, and pay for it myself without loans.

I dont think I am about to agree to a race without knowing anything about the car I am racing. I have information on every single part of my car available on the net here, and I dont even have an idea of what he wants to bring.

On the otherhand, knowing I will take crap for this, but I am not going to call archies bluff here, as I dont have 5000 to risk, nor do I want to take my car into the drag racing direction at the moment. i like driving it around town, and the fact I have already gotten back what I invested in it.
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2008 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is too long, it is funny, and you might be able to condense it with some work.
sspeedstreet

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2008 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

And aren’t you the guy who said in a previous thread that home prices will never go down?

Yep, I gotta clear it all out and that means all the rarest, most highly sought after, most awesome Fiero stuff in the world will be SOLD.

Coincidence? I think not.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock