Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  [Edited by Cliff Pennock: "Removed an unecessary remark."] (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
[Edited by Cliff Pennock: "Removed an unecessary remark."] by Toddster
Started on: 12-26-2007 12:34 AM
Replies: 169 (4478 views)
Last post by: Mr.PBody on 01-30-2008 12:10 AM
aceman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jezus! Let it go, Toddster!!

[This message has been edited by aceman (edited 12-26-2007).]

IP: Logged
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

All forum owners are allowed to edit any thread they wish to. All forum owners I belong to.

Not disputing that. But I guess the issue is that forum owners are people too. That means they have personal preferences, people whose company they like better than others, etc. If they start favoring certain people over others on a forum then the integrity fo the forum itself suffers. Some of the posts above give testimony to that fact. Some people have left forums for that reason.

So what is the result? A bunch of people who think just like you post on the forum and different views get filtered out. Such is the price you pay for having it "your way". If this forum is truly to continue to be (or return to) the great democracy of voices it once was then we ALL have to learn to tolerate some level of disappointment. The rating bar was designed for that very reason. If a poster has something to offer he gets to stay if he pisses off enough people the PEOPLE ban him. That is a good system. But when one guy gets to change the rules to suit himself it reduces the value of the forum.

Absolute power...yada yada

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 12-26-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by aceman:

Jezus! Let it go, Toddster!!

Why? Don't you think this is a worthy topic?
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

No I think it is you thinking again that you are better than anyone else.

As usual.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

we have a history. the power steering thing was a reminder for him.

Actually, no, we don't have a history and I haven't the slightest idea what you are talking about.

But comments like yours are the reason for this thread. Exactly what is and what is not acceptable posting?
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

No I think it is you thinking again that you are better than anyone else.

As usual.

Better than everyone else because I expect to be treated like everyone else and not have my posts edited?

Explain.

Once again the trolls logic fails

as usual
Firefighter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefighterSend a Private Message to FirefighterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff:
Please put this thread in the trash can. It is not worthy of your time or ours. The children should fight it out in their personal E MAIL; not here or even in the pm area. Perhaps we could arrange an old fashioned duel? Ed

------------------

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Better than everyone else because I expect to be treated like everyone else and not have my posts edited?

Explain.

Once again the trolls logic fails

as usual

Editing happens on a lot of posts, I have had it done many times by Cliffs automated words system. So have you and many of the rest of us.

So whats the difference?

------------------

Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You want some cheese to go with that whine?
p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Toddster, we saved you a username over at RFT.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jesus Christ!

Fine, kill the thread. If we can't have a serious discussion about random post editing.....
PFF
System Bot
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, it's not a worthy topic.

Cliff's forum. I can call Cliff a toad licking monkey. He can ban me for not following his rules or because he wants to because it's his forum. I can call Steve a UAW Union Monkey. Cliff can let it go. He can warn me to never do that. He can edit that out. My response should he warn me or edit it out is to talk to CLIFF in a PRIVATE MESSAGE. If I don't like something the "boss"/"owner" does, I'm not going to look like a fool by airing my dirty laundry in public.

Since you don't want things aired in private............

Toddster, you're looking like an arrogant fool that is above the "rules" and views of the owner. Every time you post in this particular thread, you're looking more arrogant and more foolish.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

above the "rules"

You haven't understood a single word I've posted.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here, Todd.

In my own words and what I do best on the forum...........Calling a spade a spade........

TODDSTER, YOU'RE A FUKING ARROGANT IDIOT!

There! Now Cliff can:

leave my remark.

remove my remark

comment in public if he agrees or disagrees with my remark

comment in private if he agrees or disagrees with my remark

warn me that my comment was unacceptable

ban me

[This message has been edited by aceman (edited 12-26-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here, Todd.

In my own words and what I do best on the forum...........Calling a spade a spade........

TODDSTER, YOU'RE A FUKING ARROGANT IDIOT!

There! No Cliff can:

leave my remark.

remove my remark

comment in public if he agrees or disagrees with my remark

comment in private if he agrees or disagrees with my remark

warn me that my comment was unacceptable

ban me

Quit while you're behind ace
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Alrighty! I'll do that Mr. Pot.

signed,

Mr. Kettle
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Todd quit while you are behind.

------------------

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dammit - now you force me to abuse my moderator powers again for something trivial like keeping this place clean by randomly closing this thread. You can continue here where this discussion belong.

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rule number1: Never argue with the Owner/Moderator of a forum.
They have absolute power over how things run in their forum and can do whatever/whenever they please to manage it. Doing so is a losing battle that can cause you negative ratings or even a personal ban.
htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Rule number1: Never argue with the Owner/Moderator of a forum.
They have absolute power over how things run in their forum and can do whatever/whenever they please to manage it. Doing so is a losing battle that can cause you negative ratings or even a personal ban.

"Av" is right....

Arguing with a mod or a forum owner is like yelling at a reporter on TV.....

No matter what you say or do, they always have the last word.

------------------
1988 Fiero Formula T-tops
CJB 143 of 1252 "factory T-top cars"

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A picture is worth a thousand words.

PFF
System Bot
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, Cliff answered I see.

I don't see anything wrong with Todd voicing his opinion on this, he simply asked a question, he got an answer. I would bet that it was neither the questions or the actual thread topic that sent this thread to it's doom but more likely the ill mannered lynch mob mentality of usual suspects.

I thought his Bill/economy analogy was kinda funny too, and have certainly heard far worse from the very people that have been pointing the finger, some fine examples right here in this thread.

evelyn dick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for evelyn dickSend a Private Message to evelyn dickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yikes! ...glad to see everyone in the holiday spirit

Merry christmas from the Fonz

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmmmm and http://youtube.com/watch?v=...XMsQ&feature=related

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 12-26-2007).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it was the only way you could be repremanded for directly picking on another member by name. Granted I see ALOT more offensive stuff. But what you typed could be interpreted as calling another user stupid. Sure it sucks, if the moderator wanted to put words in our mouth he could, not just delete them, but we have no choice, in this case I think his actions were justified. I actually think there are alot of other posts he could use this removal method on. Personally when any user's RED bar is longer than their GREEN bar on approval ratings I think they should be banned.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post12-26-2007 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suppose if I asked Todd to remove my name all of this would have been avoided..

I'm so dumb... and slow...I think I'll just take my lamp and go sulk in a corner... And my remote.. thats all I need is my lamp and my remote... and my dog.. My lamp, remote and my dog, thats all I need.. now I'll go eat worms and die... and Todd will feel sorry.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 12-26-2007).]

aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is all your fault, Bill! Just look at the mess you made!
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

I would bet that it was neither the questions or the actual thread topic that sent this thread to it's doom but more likely the ill mannered lynch mob mentality of usual suspects.

Excuse me Red, but I don’t believe “this thread” is the issue in question.

Perhaps you don’t value my opinion, fine, but there are some respected members of this forum who have weighed in here with their opinions on the situation.

Todd has been digging his own grave here for some time, and many members of PFF are totally fed up with his attitude.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

Originally posted by Toddster from this thread:

Like it or not I actually provide a valuable service here. Euterpe is no where to be seen. Why? Because her personal attacks got out of control and I started a one man war to get rid of her. It cost me a few negatives from her cronies but she's gone. Ed'sB52/I'm Back? gone. Shaun Hammett? Gone. Stillwell? Gone...well, back again but give me time. My tactics may be offensive to some but they get results and the forum is a better place without these people.

Now you may have a point if you question who I am to judge other's this way. I can't deny that I use my own standards (in conjunction with the PFF rules). That may or may not be fair. But I can live with my conscience. Just as your neighborhood needs garbage men and oceans need sharks, forums need men willing to clean house to preserve order and the freedoms of other posters. Cliff can't do it all. He needs to be seen to be impartial. And the longevity of this forum when SOOOOOO many others have failed is due in part to people like me who are not afraid to tell a trouble maker to get lost and stay on their asses like a pit bull until they clean up their act or leave.

I try to keep my "debate" style more respectful. I don't always succed but then again I don't "debate" with everyone. With some it's a fight; and this is no debate. It's a fight. Patrick started it, I'm gonna end it. And agree with me or not, my fight record here is worth betting on.

Still willing to put money on it, Todd?
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

Originally posted by Toddster from this thread:

Like it or not I actually provide a valuable service here. Euterpe is no where to be seen. Why? Because her personal attacks got out of control and I started a one man war to get rid of her. It cost me a few negatives from her cronies but she's gone. Ed'sB52/I'm Back? gone. Shaun Hammett? Gone. Stillwell? Gone...well, back again but give me time. My tactics may be offensive to some but they get results and the forum is a better place without these people.

Now you may have a point if you question who I am to judge other's this way. I can't deny that I use my own standards (in conjunction with the PFF rules). That may or may not be fair. But I can live with my conscience. Just as your neighborhood needs garbage men and oceans need sharks, forums need men willing to clean house to preserve order and the freedoms of other posters. Cliff can't do it all. He needs to be seen to be impartial. And the longevity of this forum when SOOOOOO many others have failed is due in part to people like me who are not afraid to tell a trouble maker to get lost and stay on their asses like a pit bull until they clean up their act or leave.

I try to keep my "debate" style more respectful. I don't always succed but then again I don't "debate" with everyone. With some it's a fight; and this is no debate. It's a fight. Patrick started it, I'm gonna end it. And agree with me or not, my fight record here is worth betting on.

Thank you, Patrick.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 12-27-2007).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dont like it, start your own damn forum

Originally posted by 84Bill:
now I'll go eat worms and die... and Todd will feel sorry.

no, he'll proclaim that he saved the forum from a great evil and expect reverence.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 12-26-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

I suppose if I asked Todd to remove my name all of this would have been avoided..

I'm so dumb... and slow...I think I'll just take my lamp and go sulk in a corner... And my remote.. thats all I need is my lamp and my remote... and my dog.. My lamp, remote and my dog, thats all I need.. now I'll go eat worms and die... and Todd will feel sorry.

Don't forget your Thermos....

[This message has been edited by Richjk21 (edited 12-26-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, Cliff answered I see.

I don't see anything wrong with Todd voicing his opinion on this, he simply asked a question, he got an answer. I would bet that it was neither the questions or the actual thread topic that sent this thread to it's doom but more likely the ill mannered lynch mob mentality of usual suspects.

I thought his Bill/economy analogy was kinda funny too, and have certainly heard far worse from the very people that have been pointing the finger, some fine examples right here in this thread.

Thanks Red but lets get out of here. The floor is sticky. The reality of the fact is that teh civil discussion ended with the first couple of posts. There are trolls who have nothing constructive to add to life or a serious discussion like this. It's just the same tired old crap, just another opportunity to embark on a Toddster Bash Fest. They send off their little PMs and don their little Ban Toddster Club jackets and the hate just flows without regard for the facts, the topic, or the legitimacy for the benefit of the forum to have this discussion.

Enjoy your bash fest 'gentlemen'. I have better things to do than try to carry on a civil discussion with hate mongers. Amazing how the exact same seem to comgolomerate to destroy perfectly legitimate topics every time. I can name them on two hands out of 15,000 members yet I am somehow the problem. . And their posts serve just one undeniable purpose, to hurt someone. Not to inform, educate, offer an opinion of useful nature, just hurt. How pitiful their lives must be that THIS is considered OK behavior in their eyes.

Guess they call 'em minions for a reason.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks Red but lets get out of here. The floor is sticky. The reality of the fact is that teh civil discussion ended with the first couple of posts. There are trolls who have nothing constructive to add to life or a serious discussion like this. It's just the same tired old crap, just another opportunity to embark on a Toddster Bash Fest. They send off their little PMs and don their little Ban Toddster Club jackets and the hate just flows without regard for the facts, the topic, or the legitimacy for the benefit of the forum to have this discussion.

Enjoy your bash fest 'gentlemen'. I have better things to do than try to carry on a civil discussion with hate mongers. Amazing how the exact same seem to comgolomerate to destroy perfectly legitimate topics every time. I can name them on two hands out of 15,000 members yet I am somehow the problem. . And their posts serve just one undeniable purpose, to hurt someone. Not to inform, educate, offer an opinion of useful nature, just hurt. How pitiful their lives must be that THIS is considered OK behavior in their eyes.

Guess they call 'em minions for a reason.

So, is that your final farewell?
It sounds like it.
Best wishes.
Maybe the other forum will welcome your all knowing omniscience.

I, for one, am weary of it.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 12-26-2007).]

buddycraigg

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Todd, in response to your PM.
i hope if i ever start acting like you, one of the other members here will say,
"Buddy, you're becoming a Toddster."
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-26-2007 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

Todd, in response to your PM.
i hope if i ever start acting like you, one of the other members here will say,
"Buddy, you're becoming a Toddster."

Thats unpossible.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-26-2007 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by lurker:
no, he'll proclaim that he saved the forum from a great evil and expect reverence.

Originally posted by Richjk21:
Don't forget your Thermos....

LOL 2x

Oh yeah my thermos, I need my thermos... my lamp... my remote and my dog... thats all I need.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2007 03:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
Excuse me Red, but I don’t believe “this thread” is the issue in question.

Perhaps you don’t value my opinion, fine, but there are some respected members of this forum who have weighed in here with their opinions on the situation.

Todd has been digging his own grave here for some time, and many members of PFF are totally fed up with his attitude.

Your excused, Oh, and I actually do value your opinion, most of the time you are quite insightful (pun gleefully left in) It does not mean I have to agree or go along with anything because somebody's forum hero has weighed in on the matter.

I am simply calling as I see it. We are just a slice of society, and with that sure there is obviously a bit of dislike between members here. From time to time people jump on others sh!t, and sometimes they dam well deserve it, yet SOME just can't let it go and follow other members through other threads relentlessly pounding out their insults on the keyboard. I saw that in part here and have to say it was far worse than Todd making a wisecrack at Bill's expense. Hell, I have seen it go on for pages! and from what I have seen, Bill does not need anyone to come to his rescue.

In any event, the Sheriff (that would be Cliff) HAD spoken, gave his answer, yet the hammering just continued, everyone just has to get a shot in when they smell a little blood, now we are in the trashcan. :-)

[This message has been edited by Red88FF (edited 12-27-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-27-2007 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bill does not need anyone to come to his rescue.

Did anyone stop for one second and even consider asking Bill?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2007 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I fscking love that.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 12-27-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave