Started on: 07-04-2007 05:15 PM
Replies: 196 (5783 views)
Last post by: Mr.PBody on 10-29-2007 03:36 PM
hugh

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with Jeff,but before anybody jumps in ,If he does or says anything that I don't agree with I won't hesitate to tell him.That's what friends are for ! So far I have heard many times of threats he has supposedly made ,but to date I haven't seen (that I can recall) any actual statements that are threatening that can be attributed to him.Some people on this thread have accused him of threats,but none have come forward and presented those threats he is supposed to have made.There are some people that are supposed to be representatives of a group and some individuals who obviously don't like Jeff,they are entitled to their dislikes and may have good reasons for them.BUT,they don't have the right to speak for everyone else.Some were elected to speak for their group,but it seems they forgot their responsibility to the whole group and speak only for themselves even though they claim to be protecting the group. I'd be willing to bet a good number of the membership wouldn't know Jeff if he bumped into them.One more thing,how would any of you feel and what would your reactions be if you were accused ,at every turn ,of what has been said of Jeff(true or not)? How would you honestly react?It seems that most of Jeff's posts have been in response to posts for or (mostly)against him. If you really want him to change,let it go.Don't make him keep defending himself.
IP: Logged
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! I mean WOW! The things that happened on this forum while I was away on vacation in California. How can people go spreading second hand information and possible outright lies, about things that were supposedly said by Jeff to other people and call it the truth?
I know there are some members here who hate Jeff with a passion, for whatever reason, and cannot let bygones be bygones. That is truly being petty.
Making club rules to exclude a particular person from joining without even given them a chance IS discriminating even if it is legal. I guess this would reflect poorly on any club trying something similar. Why not give Jeff the chance to join and see if he can be a real contributing member instead of making it impossible for him to join? Who knows, you might even get to know the guy better and even become friends. People with closed minds are the reason our world is getting so screwed up.
I bet Jeff is a totally different person in person than what he is on the internet. Next we have those who want to slam RFT at any opportunity they get. Get over it, there are plenty of good PFF members there and on other Fiero forums, so there is no need to talk badly about those forums or their members. Jeff is also a member in good standing on those forums that I know of. Can someone name the other Fiero forum he was banned from as I am a member of many Fiero forums and I don't recall this happening on the ones I know he is a member of?
He also is a member of my forum too, although he hasn't posted in a while because of a former member (Aaron) that was from my forum that I had to ban. He holds the honor of being the only person I have had to ban. I can tell you all that Jeff is welcomed to post there any time he wants to. He also ran a forum whose domain name was bought by Cliff. That forum was resuscitated, along with it's membership, under a similar name, and Jeff is still a member there if he wants to be.
Why is it that a handful of people are out to get Jeff banned from here again? He never did really do anything that awful to deserve this in the first place and now we have a vocal minority pushing to get him banned again.
I suggest that all examine why you have rated Jeff negatively and reconsider your rating. Let's truly let bygones be bygones and move on.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2007 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:
Let's truly let bygones be bygones and move on.

we've seen this before, more than once.
i'd like to believe he's sincere. i want to believe he's sincere.
but there has to be a reason all this trouble surrounds him. conspiracy theories don't cut it anymore.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2007 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lurker:

but there has to be a reason all this trouble surrounds him. conspiracy theories don't cut it anymore.

Damn, that makes me sound dangerous. If I was a chick, I'd so totally f*ck me right now!
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Damn, that makes me sound dangerous. If I was a chick, I'd so totally f*ck me right now!

Just think...as a narcissist, you don't need a chick!

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2007 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So much for letting sleeping dogs lie.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So much for letting sleeping dogs lie.

Wow, can't even tell a joke.

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2007 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

No, funny has never been your thing. Sorry. You're awesome at the hateful spite, though.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, funny has never been your thing. Sorry. You're awesome at the hateful spite, though.

That's VERY ironic coming from someone who's made a career doing humor at other's expense.
Chump

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChumpClick Here to visit Chump's HomePageSend a Private Message to ChumpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was funny.
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Chump:

I thought it was funny.

I thought it was funny too. But I knew Jeff wouldn't think it was funny cause he can dish it but can't eat it. If he could we wouldn't have the issues we do now.

Jeff is a funny guy unfortunatly he is the master at hateful/spiteful/insecure also.

Let me finish the qoute for you guys.
Just think...as a narcissist, you don't need a chick! You can fck yourself.

Come on Jeff it was funny just admit it. It is the road to recovery
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2007 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's VERY ironic coming from someone who's made a career doing humor at other's expense.

Perhaps you have me confused with Don Rickles.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-09-2007 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I thought it was funny too. But I knew Jeff wouldn't think it was funny cause he can dish it but can't eat it. If he could we wouldn't have the issues we do now.

Ohhh, so this has all been a big joke? The threatening to call the cops, the legal intimidation, this has all been because I didn't get someone's joke?

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Let me finish the qoute for you guys.
Just think...as a narcissist, you don't need a chick! You can fck yourself.

Come on Jeff it was funny just admit it. It is the road to recovery

You don't need to be a narcissist. You can go f@ck yourself anytime, Andrew.

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 07-09-2007).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hahahahahahah you are funny Jeff going to RFT and posting about me and how horrible it is here I like how you called me a pollak which is honestly a racial slur and shows how you really are. I bet there are allot of Polish people here who do not like that kind of talk.

Why are you even hear answering these post as I see you put Do Do in another thread here over RTF and that is why your ratings bar is climbing so fast. Suicide must be your thing,, Good luck and stop going from forum to forum talking bad about each other. Enjoy the Fiero and stop getting so upset over nonsense. Message he posted is below incase he deletes it. Rick

View previous topic :: View next topic
stimpy
Who wants Ice Cream?

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:00 pm Post subject: Rick Borecky thinks I got banned from RFT?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupid polock.
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:41 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kohburn wrote:
whats up stimpy? you bored today or something? got ta stir the pot a little?

I just don't want you people to think I was giving all my love to .nl,(now that I've bought my way back on off my fat pimp roll) and didn't love you here at RFT anymore.

And I have the stomach flu.

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You don't need to be a narcissist. You can go f@ck yourself anytime, Andrew.

Perhaps you have me confused with Don Rickles.

And that would be a bad thing?

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:
Hahahahahahah you are funny Jeff going to RFT and posting about me and how horrible it is here I like how you called me a pollak which is honestly a racial slur and shows how you really are. I bet there are allot of Polish people here who do not like that kind of talk.

Um, we have pollaks (pollocks?) on both sides of our family- I never knew that calling ourselves that was a racial slur, unless you put stupid or dumb in front of it, then it's just derogatory. Maybe someone should mention it to this company http://www.pollakaftermarket.com/

Gotta feel bad for this family...

Bertha Pollak, Walter Kaminsky, Isidor Schwarz, Gustav Simon, Lydia Simon, Ludwig Pollak
Charlotte Pollak, Valerie Pollak, Regina Pollak, Rosa Pollak

And what do we call Mr. and Mrs. Pollock?

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Probably Stupid "Ricks" hahahaha

I edited as I should have said Ethnic Slur. By the way I am Italian, Irish and Russian.

Rick

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 07-09-2007).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When dealing with someone you consider dangerous and someone you claim has threatened you - I would say telling a joke at their expense is nothing more than contributing to the problem. This is what your lawyer might consider contributing to the problem.

Don't restraining orders work both ways? If you want someone to leave you alone - it's in your best interest to do the same.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

And that would be a bad thing?

Don Rickles, funny as helll
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2007 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:
Probably Stupid "Ricks" hahahaha
I edited as I should have said Ethnic Slur. By the way I am Italian, Irish and Russian.
Rick

PFF
System Bot
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodrv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrv6Send a Private Message to Rodrv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a test........

------------------
Rod Schneider, Woodstock, Ga.
"You can't have too many toys!"
1988 Fiero GT
1966 Porsche 911
Van's RV-6 airplane-under construction

AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this thread is almost entertaining..
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am laughing, sort of. I like how far off topic these threads get and they just become a competition.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2007 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hijack.

Originally posted by Formula88:
It only works if you hike your waistband up under your armpits and complain about the government full-time.

Naaaah. Somebody might confuse you with 84Bill.

/hijack

Please carry on.
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post09-26-2007 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

hijack.

Naaaah. Somebody might confuse you with 84Bill.

/hijack

Please carry on.

I believe the 50-50-90 rule applies to the above. Any time you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
pollycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pollycraiggSend a Private Message to pollycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pollycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pollycraiggSend a Private Message to pollycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pollycraigg

32 posts
Member since Oct 2005
again
pollycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pollycraiggSend a Private Message to pollycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pollycraigg

32 posts
Member since Oct 2005
pollycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pollycraiggSend a Private Message to pollycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pollycraigg

32 posts
Member since Oct 2005
one more time
PFF
System Bot
pollycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pollycraiggSend a Private Message to pollycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pollycraigg

32 posts
Member since Oct 2005
pollycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pollycraiggSend a Private Message to pollycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pollycraigg

32 posts
Member since Oct 2005
pollycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pollycraiggSend a Private Message to pollycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pollycraigg

32 posts
Member since Oct 2005
pollycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pollycraiggSend a Private Message to pollycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pollycraigg

32 posts
Member since Oct 2005
pollycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pollycraiggSend a Private Message to pollycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pollycraigg

32 posts
Member since Oct 2005
pollycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pollycraiggSend a Private Message to pollycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pollycraigg

32 posts
Member since Oct 2005
pollycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pollycraiggSend a Private Message to pollycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pollycraigg

32 posts
Member since Oct 2005
pollycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pollycraiggSend a Private Message to pollycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pollycraigg

32 posts
Member since Oct 2005
pollycraigg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pollycraiggSend a Private Message to pollycraiggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pollycraigg

32 posts
Member since Oct 2005
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave