Started on: 05-08-2007 01:06 PM
Replies: 143 (3297 views)
Last post by: 84Bill on 05-29-2007 12:39 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:
I'm not going to even bother rating anyone here as none of you are worth the trouble. I also don't think anyone needs to be banned neither. If you keep talking crap, everyone will get to know who you are and will know to avoid you and your crap.
Neg me if you want I don't give a crap.

Awww.. How about nice group sanchez.
IP: Logged
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1ST I want to thank those that came to my defense.
2ND I want to apologize for helping to make this thread wind up in the trash.
3RD I want to set something straight!Jeff is a nice person,I have met him and I like him and the way he carries himself on this forum.He is honest to the point he can be brutal about it,but I have never known him to lie about anything I have personal knowledge of.I have more respect for people like Jeff than for people that seem to thrive on their own perceived importance.
4TH There are a few people on this forum that in their life off this place may be good hardworking people,but once they sit down in front of their keyboard they become people with no respect for others and outright fakes when it comes time to be honest.I have no time for them,so I will not post on this thread anymore unless I have to defend myself.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:
1ST I want to thank those that came to my defense.
2ND I want to apologize for helping to make this thread wind up in the trash.
3RD I want to set something straight!Jeff is a nice person,I have met him and I like him and the way he carries himself on this forum.He is honest to the point he can be brutal about it,but I have never known him to lie about anything I have personal knowledge of.I have more respect for people like Jeff than for people that seem to thrive on their own perceived importance.
4TH There are a few people on this forum that in their life off this place may be good hardworking people,but once they sit down in front of their keyboard they become people with no respect for others and outright fakes when it comes time to be honest.I have no time for them,so I will not post on this thread anymore unless I have to defend myself.

You are indeed a good man Hugh.
I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet you in person before I was exiled from Pa.

As far as your detractors, the silent votes have been cast in your favor. Not becasue of your popularity or lack there of but because you are a respectable person worthey of such merit.
BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PoorStimpy

PoorBill

PoorPattie

WOW...what a suprise to see all the poorTROLLS playing in the trash....not enough...trash it...but then play IN it....

Civility Died With the Internet....at least for the poorTROLLS

BBTs
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2007 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:
WOW...what a suprise to see all the poorTROLLS playing in the trash....not enough...trash it...but then play IN it....

Civility Died With the Internet....at least for the poorTROLLS

BBTs

LOL

Frakin dumbass....
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BigBoyToys:

Poor... BBTs

Thank you for your usual intelligent contribution to this forum.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
But you forgot one thing, most of those people can READ! Those that took the time to read that thread (THANKS FOR THE LINK!, I encourage everyone to read it) later recanted their criticizms of me and deleted their posts. That is what it means to be accountable.

Todd, for the record....I "recanted" my criticisms for MY benefit, not yours. I did not, and do not, agree with your statements about Euterpe.
My statements were made in a manner that I was no longer willing to have my name associated with. I have personal reasons for that.

But, again...I do not sympathize with you. AT ALL.

------------------
Verdad

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Those that took the time to read that thread (THANKS FOR THE LINK!, I encourage everyone to read it) later recanted their criticizms of me and deleted their posts.

who, specifically?

That is what it means to be accountable. But invariably there are people like you who will continue to stand by your indefensible positions right down to the last bullet.

you wouldn't know accountable if it hit you in the head. but you do know *all* about standing by indefensible positions.

as for banning, it's not going to happen. it would take hundreds of negs to ban anyone involved. enough with the idle threats.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 05-26-2007).]

lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lurker

12351 posts
Member since Feb 2002

YOU outed yourself and you know it.

source? cite, please.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 05-26-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2007 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
Thank you for your usual intelligent contribution to this forum.

You know whats really funny about that schtick's comments?

This page covers ALL the posts I have ever made in this thread.

And about a "poorTROLL?" that one suffers from pure and total De Nile.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

You know whats really funny about that schtick's comments?

Geez Bill, I wish you'd make it a bit clearer whose "comments" you (and I) were referring to. We don't want to add to the confusion in this thread.

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2007 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The guy is a cromagnon.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-27-2007).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Those that took the time to read that thread (THANKS FOR THE LINK!, I encourage everyone to read it) later recanted their criticizms of me and deleted their posts.

I had no interest in reading ”that thread” initially because I had no interest in reading about Britney Spears. I had no idea what was going on in there until I took Todd up on his offer and read the whole thing last night.

Two hours later I was shaking my head and feeling absolutely disgusted. It’s difficult to believe that anyone, even Todd, could post such volumes of crap. It goes on and on ad nauseam.

I saw no evidence of anyone changing their minds about Todd and deleting their posts to recant their criticisms of him. In regards to his own deleted posts, Fogglethorpe explained himself here:

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

Todd, for the record....I "recanted" my criticisms for MY benefit, not yours. I did not, and do not, agree with your statements about Euterpe.

My statements were made in a manner that I was no longer willing to have my name associated with. I have personal reasons for that.

But, again...I do not sympathize with you. AT ALL.

I have nothing but admiration for Euterpe and the way she carried herself in that thread (and elsewhere in this forum). Not many people could withstand the filth and abuse that Todd indiscriminately hurled her way. She not only withstood it, she made Todd look small in the process. No, let me correct that. Todd made himself look small.

Euterpe, thanks for standing up to the little dictator. The decent folk at PFF salute you.
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even with the thread available for rereading, he lies about it, I guess he may be correct, most will not bother to read it through. He plays the odds well, but a lie is still a lie.
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not take posting PM's lightly,after telling Toddster I did not want to talk to him because I don't like him and warning him I would post in the relevant thread any further PM's I got from him I got a PM telling me to post away.These are his post's and my response.They are in inverted order,exactly as they occured.

This hallucination explains your behavior Hugh. The proof of everything I posted is right there in the record for all to read....in fact, you might try that before commenting further. She was raped (she outted herself), and I removed the uncle reference (very second post, UNEDITTED) go look it up next time before spewing inaccurate statements out of blind anger and ignorance.

POST AWAY!

----- Original Message -----
Toddster,as far as I am concerned you owe an apology to everyone who has read the crap you spew for wasting their time.You especially owe Euterpe an apology for the lies you have tried to get people to believe.My question to you is not irrelevant because you did,in fact,say she was raped when she repeatedly denied it.You did not retract your statement about being raped by an uncle,you expanded on it by giving other possibilities.That in and of itself should have been enough for you to let it go.It is because of this I want my question answered wether you deem it irrelevant or not.She said in the thread she does own a Fiero,she is obviously well educated because she makes you look like a fool every time you open your mouth and she sticks your foot in it.Don't worry about my credibility,I figure as long as I tell the truth(which you seem to have trouble with) I don't need to worry.One last note: Don't contact me again in PM's or I will post them on the relevant thread.I think this is ample warning that I don't like you and don't wish to have any contact with you except on a public forum. Hugh
----- Original Message -----
Hugh,

I'm taking this to PM because the vultures are circling and as far as I am concerned they can keep ranting and raving and get themselves more negatives. It will only serve to validate my position. I don't argue with fools and thugs.

I will not answer your question because it is irrelevant. I never "accused" Euterpe of being raped, I stated it as a fact. She was, she said so in a thread 4 months ago when she inadvertantly told another poster who she was berating, as usual, that he was an idiot and knew nothing of the subject especially where her" experience with the matter" was concerned. Can't remember the title but do a search on rape and euterpe, you'll find it. I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation for my post. If Euterpe wants to deny her rape (which is understandable since she obviously let it slip in the heat of anger) that's her business. I was happy to leave it be until she showed up again railing against anyone with a penis or an opinion that differs from her own. Why do you think she is HERE? She does not own a Fiero, she is well educated, she is a lesbian who hates men, and she is hanging out of a forum populated largely by young men...HELLO!?

The ONLY thing I added editorial license to was suggesting that it was her uncle who raped her. I retracted that statement in my very next post so as not to be accused of a fabrication.

hugh, the ONLY reason I am bothering to write you is because you are not using profanity or personal attacks like the people you seem to have aligned yourself with. All I can say is that by siding with the likes of Stimpy, Patrick, Euterpe, and other forum losers who are one more post way from bannishment BY THE FORUM is not helping with your credibility. Did you bother to read Pokey's description of me? I don't agree with all of it but I acknowledge his perceptions. He KNOWS ME! He also knows Jeff. Jeff is persona non grata at our Golden Gate Fiero Club meetings which has over 80 active members...I am serving my second term as Vice President of the club. If nothing else, doesn't that tell you something about credibility?

You need to re think your position.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He's like a child playing in a minefield.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2007 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Persona non grata". Is that a legal thing?

------------------
Pleased to meet you, I hope you've guessed my name.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hugh, thanks for posting those PMs.

On one hand, I enjoy seeing Todd dig his hole a little deeper each time he posts, but quite honestly, I also feel uneasy watching someone descend further and further into seemingly psychotic behavior.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had some time before work today, so I searched O/T and the O/T Archives for any evidence of what Toddster claims, that Euterpe unwittingly mentioned or admitted in another thread that she had some kind of personal experience with rape. The searchs went all the way back to Nov. 28, 2006, which was her first post in O/T after joining the forum on Nov. 23, 2006 (according to her profile) where the word rape was involved in the thread.

Nowhere, in any of her posts, was there any sort of admission or mentioning that would support Toddster's claims. A search for the terms Euterpe and Rape did not bring up any evidence at all that would support Toddster's claims. It brought up far more irrelevant posts (threads where Euterpe had posted and someone else had used the word Rape, but neither in conjunction with each other) than it did actual instances of Euterpe herself discussing rape. Never, at any point, did she claim to have any personal experience with rape.

Prove me wrong, Todd. Find this alleged thread that supports your case. I've done my homework, have you?
hugh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It goes against my personal feelings to post PM's even though I wanted to in this case.In going to PM's Todd forced me to keep his remarks to myself.When He said "post away" he freed me of any guilt I might have in revealing his PM's.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2007 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hugh you are a man of your word and that commands respect.

Anyone not forthcoming with you, more over with himself will find this out.

Do not regret your integrity because without it there is little else.
PFF
System Bot
lurker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hugh:
It goes against my personal feelings to post PM's even though I wanted to in this case.In going to PM's Todd forced me to keep his remarks to myself.When He said "post away" he freed me of any guilt I might have in revealing his PM's.

all that is necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing. you have no reason to feel guilt.
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find it interesting that in the past several days this "discussion" has gone on, Toddster's ratings have not changed from 340.

I mean, I just say something like "Jesus was black" and I'm nearly voted off the island...

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2007 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

I know, specially when he spouts off his ignorant, arrogant, child like, school yard tactics shown below and then calls the guy a pussy becasue he didn beat effing sheit out of klodds ass for it..

Stimpy, you stand 10 inches taller than me and it didn't stop me from blowing cigar smoke in your face...and you did nothing about it. You are a pussy. Shut up.

Yeah Klodd.. now it's my turn to put on the short skirt and do the rah rah dance..

Cant say I dont like it considering you have been begging.... pleading for it for a very long time.

[BigBoyToys]
Poor Toddster got beat up by a girl.. Poor poor Toddster.
[/BigBoyToys]
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock