Pokey's Island in Sunday by Toddster
Started on: 05-08-2007 01:06 PM
Replies: 143 (3297 views)
Last post by: 84Bill on 05-29-2007 12:39 AM
RenegadeFiero86

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeFiero86Send a Private Message to RenegadeFiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow what is this thread about again i totally forgot after i read all that incesant ramble. who cares who is a closet nerd talkin **** on the internet. be the bigger man and dont even respond at all. GOOD GOD!
IP: Logged
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RenegadeFiero86:
who cares who is a closet nerd talkin **** on the internet.

So you've met Todd.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Todd, you are disgusting. Is there nothing you won’t say about Euterpe (fictional or otherwise) to try and... well, I’m not exactly sure what it is you’re trying to accomplish. It’s only making you look small, very small.

And as much as I’ve had problems with Jeff myself in the past, anyone who dislikes Todd Amelio can’t be all bad in my books.

Man oh man Todd, you’re such a self-serving SOB. I feel dirtier having just read your posts.
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Euterpe, And that was the EDITTED VERSION!? Despite your best efforts I am not going to let you drag this thread into the trash can like you and Patrick did the last one. YOU outed yourself and you know it. This high and mighty horse **** of yours about me having the NERVE to state what you let slip from your own hysterical posting without thinking is not winning you any credibility points. And if you will take 5 ****ing seconds to remember how close you came to being offed last time I strongly recommend that you drop it NOW.

Patrick, don't you ever get tired of looking like a fool? I mean do you REALLY think that no one notices that all you do on this forum is follow people around you do not like and heap **** on their posts? Do you not know this? Are you that dense? Now run along.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 05-23-2007).]

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:
...if you will take 5 ****ing seconds to remember how close you came to being offed last time I strongly recommend that you drop it NOW.

Whoa, the Don of Morgan Hill is gonna have you rubbed out! Seriously Todd, death threats now? Why not send some mayhem my way? Bring it on, e-thug.
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000081.html Todd,It was you,and you alone that caused the above thread to be put in the trash .I asked you at least 5 times in that thread what you would do if that accusation were made about a female in your family.You haven't answered me yet.Is it because you don't have an answer?Before you call me a troll,I was content to read and not respond to your bullshit until you brought your charges of rape up again,and your bullying tactics just infuriate me.Don't try to bully me,as that will get you nowhere.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe, And that was the EDITTED VERSION!? Despite your best efforts I am not going to let you drag this thread into the trash can like you and Patrick did the last one. YOU outed yourself and you know it. This high and mighty horse **** of yours about me having the NERVE to state what you let slip from your own hysterical posting without thinking is not winning you any credibility points. And if you will take 5 ****ing seconds to remember how close you came to being offed last time I strongly recommend that you drop it NOW.

Patrick, don't you ever get tired of looking like a fool? I mean do you REALLY think that no one notices that all you do on this forum is follow people around you do not like and heap **** on their posts? Do you not know this? Are you that dense? Now run along.

SINCE WHEN DOES TODDSTER OWN THIS FORUM??
How DARE you say who is welcome here and who isn't?
I say we BAN this worthless, insulting, megalomaniacal piece of offal NOW.
Or turn it over to Mr. "I'm the greatest" Alio.
Go over to the dark forum with the other worthless cretins, Todd. That's where you belong, "sir."
There are decent people here.
TODDSTER chased many other decent people away.
You, Trollster, stopped being a decent person a long time ago.
You are a waste of an otherwise good brain.
Please go back under the rock from whence you crawled.
Once again, YOU, Toddster have dragged a perfectly fine discussion down to the sewer with your bullying and your personal attacks.
You just couldn't leave well enough alone, could you?
"You beat all, you know that?' - Andy Griffith

------------------
..articulate and bright and clean,
and a nice looking guy.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 05-23-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Whoa, the Don of Morgan Hill is gonna have you rubbed out! Seriously Todd, death threats now? Why not send some mayhem my way? Bring it on, e-thug.

Stimpy, you stand 10 inches taller than me and it didn't stop me from blowing cigar smoke in your face...and you did nothing about it. You are a pussy. Shut up.

hugh, the ratings bars don't lie. you and a handful of misguided thugs think you can run rough shod over the whole damn forum and you managed to drag a handful of people along on the witch hunt last time. But you forgot one thing, most of those people can READ! Those that took the time to read that thread (THANKS FOR THE LINK!, I encourage everyone to read it) later recanted their criticizms of me and deleted their posts. That is what it means to be accountable. But invariably there are people like you who will continue to stand by your indefensible positions right down to the last bullet.

hmmm, I find it ultimately fascinating that ALL OF A SUDDEN the trolls of the forum, who had no interest in this thread at all before, are all of a sudden in full force tearing down another thread.

oh gee, oh my, how ever do you think that happened?
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stimpy, you stand 10 inches taller than me and it didn't stop me from blowing cigar smoke in your face...and you did nothing about it. You are a pussy. Shut up.:

Blowing smoke, yep. That's all you're good for. I thought I smelled a little odor of you shitting your pants, so I just chalked it up to you trying to cover the smell. You couldn't even handle hearing the opinion about you that you feel it is your sacred duty to share with others about them. You are a c*nt . Put up. I'll slap the taste out of your mouth standing on one foot if that's what you want me to bring. Maybe next tiome I see you, I'll bring a cigar of my own.

[This message has been edited by WhiteDevil88 (edited 05-23-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Blowing smoke, yep. That's all you're good for. I thought I smelled a little odor of you shitting your pants, so I just chalked it up to you trying to cover the smell. You couldn't even handle hearing the opinion about you that you feel it is your sacred duty to share with others about them. You are a c*nt . Put up. I'll slap the taste out of your mouth standing on one foot if that's what you want me to bring. Maybe next tiome I see you, I'll bring a cigar of my own.

You know where I live hero.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

Go over to the dark forum with the other worthless cretins, Todd. That's where you belong, "sir."

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!

No thanks.
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Whitedevil is one of them, you should re-examine the company you keep.

BWAHAHAHA

Now THAT'S funny.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You know where I live hero.

Refresh my memory. Sorry, I didn't jot it down in my diary, I really didn't plan on coming back around. Tell you what, though, I'm free tomorrow all damn day long.

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Refresh my memory. Sorry, I didn't jot it down in my diary, I really didn't plan on coming back around. Tell you what, though, I'm free tomorrow all damn day long.

Of course you are. But I have to pay taxes to support your worthless ass, so feel free to drop by the next Fiero meeting. I'm sure you'll be very welcome by the entire club.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How tall are you Todd? I hear tell that short men often have an attitude problem.

Todd, it's all about perspective. In any thread that you and I both engage in, I come off looking pretty good.

Yeah, you're a real tough guy. Must make you feel quite "manly" trying your damndest to run a woman off the forum using insults, slander, and just plain filth. You are a pig... Period.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Of course you are. But I have to pay taxes to support your worthless ass, so feel free to drop by the next Fiero meeting. I'm sure you'll be very welcome by the entire club.

How do you figure that? Are you bitching because my wife is an educator? Did you move to Monterey County? I don't collect a dime from the Government. Try again.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007

Originally posted by Patrick:

How tall are you Todd? I hear tell that short men often have an attitude problem.

NAILED IT!
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Todd, it's all about perspective. In any thread that you and I both engage in, I come off looking pretty good.

Yeah, you're a real tough guy. Must make you feel quite "manly" trying your damndest to run a woman off the forum using insults, slander, and just plain filth. You are a pig... Period.

Ah, I see, so now you are attacking short people. That must be it. Of course, how silly of me. short people are to blame. Isn't there a song with that name.

Yeah, Patrick you just alientated every man under the 6'1" average. Congrats. You sure did come off "looking good" yet again.

Go on, tell us all more about how admired you are.

And as for Euterpe, she doesn't need my help to get banned from the forum. You act as if it were all up to me. Well you can BOTH take a simple look at how people get banned and ask yourselves whether or not you earned it. You CAN'T argue with a red bar so stop trying kid.
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-23-2007 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, Patrick you just alientated every man under the 6'1" average.

Wayyyyyyy under.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And as for Euterpe, she doesn't need my help to get banned from the forum. You act as if it were all up to me. Well you can BOTH take a simple look at how people get banned and ask yourselves whether or not you earned it. You CAN'T argue with a red bar so stop trying kid.

You just can't stand to have anyone intelligent on YOUR PRIVATE, PERSONAL FORUM can you, Mr. Cretinster.
You poor, pitiful, disgusting little man.
You have, in my opinion, outlived any usefulness you ever had here. Please go away.

Anyway, I'm outta here. It smells too bad for me in TODDSTERS PERSONAL PRIVATE FORUM.
Pokey, I'm sorry that TODDSTER trashed your thread.
Best wishes, and I really hope things turn out well for you.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 05-23-2007).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, Patrick you just alientated every man under the 6'1" average.

They'll cope, especially with the knowledge that my comments were directed at you.

Meanwhile, you continue to alienate every decent, respectable member of this forum with your hate filled diatribes aimed at any individual who dares not share your twisted, skewed view of the world.

Euterpe hasn’t been banned. I haven’t been banned. And why should we be? You’re slipping, Todd.

Originally posted by Toddster from this thread:

I haven't had a tiff with Patrick in over a year. For the most part he has cleaned-up his act. But when he get's off base I rein him back in.

Like it or not I actually provide a valuable service here. Euterpe is no where to be seen. Why? Because her personal attacks got out of control and I started a one man war to get rid of her. It cost me a few negatives from her cronies but she's gone. Ed'sB52/I'm Back? gone. Shaun Hammett? Gone. Stillwell? Gone...well, back again but give me time. My tactics may be offensive to some but they get results and the forum is a better place without these people.

Now you may have a point if you question who I am to judge other's this way. I can't deny that I use my own standards (in conjunction with the PFF rules). That may or may not be fair. But I can live with my conscience. Just as your neighborhood needs garbage men and oceans need sharks, forums need men willing to clean house to preserve order and the freedoms of other posters. Cliff can't do it all. He needs to be seen to be impartial. And the longevity of this forum when SOOOOOO many others have failed is due in part to people like me who are not afraid to tell a trouble maker to get lost and stay on their asses like a pit bull until they clean up their act or leave.

I try to keep my "debate" style more respectful. I don't always succed but then again I don't "debate" with everyone. With some it's a fight; and this is no debate. It's a fight. Patrick started it, I'm gonna end it. And agree with more or not, my fight record here is worth betting on.

Geez Todd, you’re so full of it you’re practically bursting at the seams.

And I’m still waiting for you to “end it”, tough guy...

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-23-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Todd

Plain and simple you are a man, and I use that term loosely, who likes to be in charge of everything you see or touch.

You are no better than anyone else here on this forum, contrary to what you may believe.

You have yet to do anything as far as banning anyone. All you are is one man with an over inflated ego, that likes to intimidate everyone who doesn’t agree with your point of view.

You may be a nice guy, that I don’t think is true, but who knows. What you really are is someone who sees this forum as a way to intimidate people who you don’t agree with.

Something tells me that you went to College and spent a lot of time there. In your chosen field of interest. And no time on common sense or decency.

Get a life.

Go sell something to someone and keep yourself happy, because all I see is a man making enemies.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Original post deleted.
I won't waste anymore time pointing out Trollsters sleaziness tonight.
Way to pick on a girl, "big man."
[checks shoe for smelly brown shite]
Ewwww.

"Ban Him"

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 05-24-2007).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 03:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You just can't stand to have anyone intelligent on YOUR PRIVATE, PERSONAL FORUM can you, Mr. Cretinster.
You poor, pitiful, disgusting little man.

I'm outta here. It smells too bad for mehere.
Pokey, I'm sorry that TOODSTER trashed your thread.
Best wishes, and I hope things turn out well for you.

I sincerly appreciate the sentiment thank you.

Mostly this is a bunch of crap between Todd and Jeff. The rest is a bunch of people getting in their drama crap while they can when they can.

I believe it is Jeff who started this on the wrong track. Jeff did it on purpose. He is just smart enough to be a pain in the ass. Few if any of you know that guy.
He gets a pass with many of you because he is funny. Few of you know the things he has said in emails,PMs or personally. Jeff has dedicated his worthless life to impressing people on the internet because no one in the real world will have anything to do with him. He is fearful and insecure,spiteful and self serving. His new style of saying whatever crap however horrible it is then apologizing just makes fools of the people that buy it. He will just keep on mixing it up to entertain some and confuse others while skating the line with Cliff. If Cliff bans him it will again be more fuel for the fire and Jeff knows it. He is probably already drooling for it. He is a true coward hiding behind his screen. His bravado is laughable and only defendable here where he can't get his nose smacked in. In fact no one even takes him seriously that knows him regardless of his crap. When it comes down to backing up his yap and his threats he backs away then runs to his internet followers telling of his brave deeds to feed on their worthless praise.Such is the fulfillment of a broken mind. It is just sick that what brings him joy is causing others grief.

Todd should not have brought up eurterpe again. It was unnecessary to deal with Jeff. A mistake in tactics and in tact in my opinion. It is obvious she has issues but leave the issue buried for crying out loud.
It is true that Todd is too aggressive and doesn't seem to know limits. That can be bad in many situations. Especially where your only means of judgment is from people only seeing a two dimensional screen. It also is very good in other positive situations,many other positive situations. He is a relentless pitbull when he gets a job. He is a well trusted business tool that works for you without fail through thick and thin. His zeal seems to bleed through into situations like this. It shouldn't but it does. I try and look at the bigger picture and knowing him personally I see much much more of it. His aggressiveness has way more advantages than disadvantages and with me their are no disadvantages because I am similarly driven if not more in some ways. I just don't care enough to waste my time with others as he does. He is constantly helping people and actually still has faith.I consider that more of a failing than just being rude on the internet. Where he would do the good thing just because it is the right thing to do I personally wouldn't until I weighed the situation and deemed it worthy of my attention or in my interest. In fact he is the better person off the bat yet I am the one less abrasive and get along with others regardless of differing views.
I only need the upside of his personality and that is substantial. So he has faults I don't have a problem with. I also don't condone them and I am not responsible for them.
He can wipe the blood off his own nose and keep it from dripping in a thread about an unusual sale of an island and ship that I own would be nice. I think he will. I doubt if Jeff will.

and honestly the rest of you are just itching to cause drama.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

and honestly the rest of you are just itching to cause drama.

And honestly, many of us are just plain sick of Todd’s presence at PFF..

It is obvious she (Euterpe) has issues...

Pokey, I don’t have a problem with you generally, but comments like that lead me to believe that you are NOT in a position to be objective about Todd’s behavior in this forum. The rest of us don’t give a hoot what Todd may or may not be like in “real” life. In this forum, which is the only place most of us will ever have to deal with him (thank gawd), Todd is a total prick.

This isn’t some organized assault on your buddy. This is no conspiracy. There just happens to be a growing number of forum members here who have had more than enough of this, as Euterpe so perfectly described Todd - poltroon.
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Todd,You have never answered my question ! If someone accused a female(covers all generations) in your family of what you have accused Euterpe would you be a man and defend them against unsubstanted lies? I'm not a gambling man,but I would be willing to bet that any female in your family that reads the trash you come up with and didn't know you are the author would probably not agree with your tactics.What you have done is use unsubstantiated speculation on your part to draw conclusions that an act that has been repeatedly denied took place.It seems you make up facts to suit the situation.I'm also not a fighting man,but if I were I would want Jeff behind me,not you.In my previous post I put a link to the original thread where this all started. I can only hope people do read it to find out what a truely dispicable person you are!
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2007 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When I came to visit a Golden Gate Fiero meeting with perfectly peacable intent, how many of your teenage boyfriends did you have stacked around our conversation, "just to keep me in line"? Five, six, was it seven? Wasn't it you who invited me to "step outside" then backed down in a hot second when I readilly accepted? Dude, you're projecting. Am I supposed to whip the ass of some mentally disfunctional mdiget to prove that I'm a "real man"? While you and Turdstir were making libelous remarks about me from behind your monitors, I came up and said my piece face to face. And I'll be happy to do it again if you've got something to say to me. But I suspect it will just be a lot of threatening to call the cops, like you did last time.

Pathetic.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When I came to visit a Golden Gate Fiero meeting with perfectly peacable intent, how many of your teenage boyfriends did you have stacked around our conversation, "just to keep me in line"? Five, six, was it seven? Wasn't it you who invited me to "step outside" then backed down in a hot second when I readilly accepted? Dude, you're projecting. Am I supposed to whip the ass of some mentally disfunctional mdiget to prove that I'm a "real man"? While you and Turdstir were making libelous remarks about me from behind your monitors, I came up and said my piece face to face. And I'll be happy to do it again if you've got something to say to me. But I suspect it will just be a lot of threatening to call the cops, like you did last time.

Pathetic.

Bullshit as usaul coward.

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bullshit as usaul coward.

Incredible, the delusions that guy comes up with, isn't it?

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody else notice a pattern here. We have a handful of miscreants who can't get along and insist on attacking each other with their I'm better than you comments and let's hop on the ban wagon to get rid of each other.
Grow up people we aren't in second grade anymore. If you aren't happy with someone keep it to yourself and ignore them like you would do in real life. It's crap like this that makes people leave the forums. One can only stomach so much. You then start to slander other forums and their members when you are just as bad or worse here. You all are a bunch of grumpy hypocrites with too much time on your hands. Go outside and do some community service instead of filling the forum with your petty squabbles and name calling, at least make yourselves useful.
I'm not going to even bother rating anyone here as none of you are worth the trouble. I also don't think anyone needs to be banned neither. If you keep talking crap, everyone will get to know who you are and will know to avoid you and your crap.
Neg me if you want I don't give a crap.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

You all are a bunch of grumpy hypocrites with too much time on your hands.

Have a good look in the mirror.

PFF
System Bot
RenegadeFiero86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeFiero86Send a Private Message to RenegadeFiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i am definately on todds side.... this thread was about selling a house and who comes in and starts poking and proding to cause a little arguement? of coarse jeff!!!! he has done that in several other threads and then when he gets called on it he replies with a sarcastic ohh im sorry i shoulda never judged you dude ****en think before you type then you wouldnt have to cover your @$$ everytime you said something stupid and got called on it.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i am definately on todds side....

Great, perhaps you can then explain why Todd feels the need to fabricate stories about someone not even initially involved in this thread. It appears to be nothing more than a disgusting smear campaign against a woman who has the guts and the smarts to stand up to Todd's continual bullying.

My comments about your (Jeff's) mental health are simply stating a matter of record. Just as I did when I outed Euterpe's rape. She let it slip in an age old thread when she remarked about her "experience" with it, I just restated it when she got on someone's case for no reason. That does not make it an attack, just a fact. And if I might offer a word of tactical advice, you will not win any points bringing that arguement up since Euterpe staved off complete banishment by making a well timed retreat.

You might've noticed that Todd refuses to answer or even acknowledge Hugh's multiple posts in this thread on this matter. Hugh has got to be one of the most easy going and level headed guys at this forum. The fact that he is outraged by Todd’s comments is not insignificant.

Originally posted by hugh:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum8/HTML/000081.html

Todd,It was you,and you alone that caused the above thread to be put in the trash .I asked you at least 5 times in that thread what you would do if that accusation were made about a female in your family.You haven't answered me yet.Is it because you don't have an answer?Before you call me a troll,I was content to read and not respond to your bullshit until you brought your charges of rape up again,and your bullying tactics just infuriate me.Don't try to bully me,as that will get you nowhere.

Originally posted by hugh:

Todd,You have never answered my question ! If someone accused a female(covers all generations) in your family of what you have accused Euterpe would you be a man and defend them against unsubstanted lies? I'm not a gambling man,but I would be willing to bet that any female in your family that reads the trash you come up with and didn't know you are the author would probably not agree with your tactics.What you have done is use unsubstantiated speculation on your part to draw conclusions that an act that has been repeatedly denied took place.It seems you make up facts to suit the situation.I'm also not a fighting man,but if I were I would want Jeff behind me,not you.In my previous post I put a link to the original thread where this all started. I can only hope people do read it to find out what a truely dispicable person you are!

RenegadeFiero86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RenegadeFiero86Send a Private Message to RenegadeFiero86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow now hugh is god just because he asked a bunch of questions we all have to stop and listen and answer them? haha just like you were saying earlier no one owned this forum but Cliff. and to everyone saying todd is opinionated and an ass and agrues with people, well thats most likely because he calls you out when you say something stupid i mean sh*t he has even done it to me but do i hate him for it? no because if you say something stupid someone is bound to say something and most people take it offensively when its really him just pointing out the obvious that you said something stupid and youre mad about it. how is that his fault? you said it. just because he laughed and pointed it out makes him guilty? i think not.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no because if you say something stupid someone is bound to say something and most people take it offensively when its really him just pointing out the obvious that you said something stupid and youre mad about it.

I guess that must be it.

lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well, i've been ignoring this thread for the last week or so, and here it is in the trash can. hmmm, wonder why?

Just as I did when I outed Euterpe's rape. She let it slip in an age old thread when she remarked about her "experience" with it,

oh, good, then you have a source. cite it, please. or did you make this up yet again?
just like you made up your specious ratings?
waiting....

I just restated it when she got on someone's case for no reason.

euterpe overreacted, but i wouldnt call it "for no reason".

toddster appears to live in a fantasy world where thinking a thing makes it so. a certain amount of that is true in the real estate business, but it bears little or no relation to truth. if it actually worked that way, he could spend his time better by imagining world peace.

he claims to have been defending the forum from rudeness and abusive language but insists on using childish twists on usernames and calling them morons and such. judging by his behavior on the forum, IMO toddster is a bullying delusional hypocrite who delights in verbal abuse.

[This message has been edited by lurker (edited 05-24-2007).]

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wow now hugh is god just because he asked a bunch of questions we all have to stop and listen and answer them? haha just like you were saying earlier no one owned this forum but Cliff. and to everyone saying todd is opinionated and an ass and agrues with people, well thats most likely because he calls you out when you say something stupid i mean sh*t he has even done it to me but do i hate him for it? no because if you say something stupid someone is bound to say something and most people take it offensively when its really him just pointing out the obvious that you said something stupid and youre mad about it. how is that his fault? you said it. just because he laughed and pointed it out makes him guilty? i think not.

It goes far beyond that. Read the thread Hugh posted. Search for Toddster in O/T and the Archives, this is far from the first time he's bullyed other users in a self-righteous crusade to rid the forum of people he personally disagrees with. He's only gotten away with it in the past because he's gone after easy targets, people who were generally disliked on the forum. As of late, he's met some tougher challanges and has become borderline libelous in his little crusade to clean up a forum he has no special authority on. Thing is, some of us are drawing the line. We may have looked the other way when he went after people who repeatedly harassed others, but we won't stand by while he lashes out at someone he just plain disagrees with. Generating libelous stories with no evidence other than his own personal deductions is unacceptable, and some well respected forum members (with nice shiny green bars, if that lends to our credibility) aren't going to stand for it any more. Hugh isn't a god, nor am I or is anyone else. But he is a long time, well respected member who's know for being a stand up guy both in real life and on the forum (search him), and he posed a very simple question that any of us could ask of Todd, and Todd has chosen to blatently ignore it because he knows full well that his own personal convictions would require him to lash out at someone who made accusations about a female member of his family along the lines of those that he himself has made against another. Such blatent hypocrisy would severly weaken his credibility on the whole matter, so he's chosen to ignore it altogether and hope that no one will notice. We've noticed.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

It goes far beyond that...

Excellent post.

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is amazing, I'm learning so much about the people I thought I knew.......

Cooter

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2007 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CooterSend a Private Message to CooterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wow now hugh is god just because he asked a bunch of questions we all have to stop and listen and answer them?

Not God, but someone who has earned the respect of many people here. Whanever he has something to say, I stop and listen because he has something that several people in this thread lack- credibility.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock