Started on: 02-17-2007 11:06 AM
Replies: 479 (13230 views)
Last post by: NEPTUNE on 09-12-2011 11:08 PM
DtheC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Celebutard"

Woot page2

------------------
Ol' Paint, 88 Base coupe auto.
Turning white on top, like owner.
Leaks a little, like owner.
Doesn't smoke, unlike owner

[This message has been edited by DtheC (edited 02-19-2007).]

IP: Logged
BamaFieroMan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BamaFieroManSend a Private Message to BamaFieroManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Talk about someone who needs to go away, for about 3 to 5 years, to give her celebrity a make-over. The more she does, the worse she looks in the public eye. This head-shaving stunt is just the latest. This girl had two kids! Do us all a favor Britney and disappear for 3 to 5 and be a mother, take care of your kids, and then, make a comeback album. We might just accept you again.

Personally, I've never seen the fascination with Britney, or Paris, or Anna Nicole. However, I'm more than happy to tell her to go away!
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
....that old drugged out ***** dieing is taking away my spotlight...**** ...gotta do something
isthiswhereiputausername?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know someone who owns a large dog with long hair? Sell some on ebay as from Britney.. married with Children sold some before supposely from peggy but buck the dog had a bald spot

I can see the future... Highest bidder: RogerGarrison

Oppps.. too late: LOL http://search.ebay.com/sear...ears+hair&category0=

[This message has been edited by isthiswhereiputausername? (edited 02-19-2007).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
remind me of Shinead O'Connor ... or skinhead o'connor if you prefer... lol
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Euterpe:

my problem with you belongs right out here in the open.

Correction, your "problem with MEN"....blah blah blah

Look Eutwerpe, we are all sorry you were raped by your uncle as a child and we are all saddened by your need, as a result, to substitute emotional stability and a sense of personal empowerment with intellectual assualt and battery. But you don't fool anyone here and you are not going to make a point about the real problem of misogyny by calling men who find disfunctional bald women unattractive names, so knock it off.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 02-19-2007).]

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

Look Eutwerpe, we are all sorry you were raped by your uncle as a child and we are all saddened by your need, as a result, to substitute emotional stability and a sense of personal empowerment with intellectual assualt and battery. But you don't fool anyone here and you are not going to make a point about the real problem of misogyny by calling men who find disfunctional bald women unattractive names, so knock it off.

awww... ain't that cute. todd projects his belligerent generalizations, and pretends to burn them down.

it's interesting that any attempt by you, wichita, or voytek to put me in my place always takes the form of sexual innuendo, gender-policing, or some similar dominance game. you are a perfect example of the "real problem of misogyny."

don't presume to correct me, todd. but if you want to step into the breach and play defense for a sexist thug, i'm more than happy to load up the trebuchets.

just because i'm the only woman on this forum who refuses to put up with regular bullshit like this from morons like yello - and now, by extension, you - does not mean that such a refusal is a problem with "men" in general. or are you really one of those guys who thinks, first, that every woman who refuses to be reduced to a blowjob is a lesbian, and second, that all lesbians hate men by definition?

no, todd. i don't have a problem with "men". nor do i even have a problem with dicks - except in the strictly metaphorical sense, for which you most certainly qualify.

edit: while you were off being busy - and this forum was uncharacteristically calm as a result - it actually occurred to me to post a reply to ray's absurd tangent regarding your means of employment, since i felt it both irrelevant and unreasonable to make an issue of it in your absence. i'm glad now that i didn't. you really are not worth the spit it would take to wet my lips, to raise such an objection.

[This message has been edited by Euterpe (edited 02-19-2007).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post02-19-2007 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"......you were raped by your uncle as a child ..."
Is that a fact, Euterpe?
Nick
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofetish:

"......you were raped by your uncle as a child ..."
Is that a fact, Euterpe?
Nick

no, nick. it's just todd's ugly little way of shifting the sexual power game.
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post02-19-2007 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad it isn't true.
Nick
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
let me point out, since todd is too dishonest to actually address the real issue, that i really don't care whether or not anyone finds britney spears sexually attractive or what their opinion is of her character.

this, however

I couldnt let her suck on mystick,. Any girl that I face F******* , has to have hair,, I woudl feel a bald spot and that is a no no..

If you get off being sucked by animlas, ok for you, I prefer women not bald ones...

is puerile, gratuitous crap.

[This message has been edited by Euterpe (edited 02-19-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far as the local arguement, the original post that started it was tasteless, offensive, and completely innappropriate for the Forum, not gonna say I agree with anyone on anything, but that definitely doesnt belong here. Thats exactly the kind of thing I go to other forums and think "thank god we dont have people like that on the Fiero forum". As for the arguement, I could care less to read all of it, so I wont comment.

As for the general topic, Im filing this right next to Anna Nichole Smith, in the "who gives a crap" folder... Okay, I did get a chuckle that she was so stupid\ high, but for gods sake they didnt need to break in to normal scheduled programming like someone just dropped a bomb on Washington DC like they did. That being said, I've had my chuckle, now im sure I'll have to put up with hearing about britney BS for the next two weeks or so. (hmmm Britney Spears .. BS.. coincidence... I think not.)
Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86GT3.4DOHC:
As for the general topic, Im filing this right next to Anna Nichole Smith, in the "who gives a crap" folder...

yup...could really give a crap about Britney Nicole Simpson, or who ever the irrelevant idiot of the week is......
they have ZERO impact, except to maybe puberty girls. But, if you be a puberty girl - by all means - go ahead, and pay close attention.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW. I agree with Euterpe ???????????

How does anyone know that she doesnt have a friend fighting cancer and she did it for a sign of support. Everyone also does stupid things. I will agree shes starting to get over her quota though. I still like her music.....and Hayden's. I dont care if it is written for 15 year olds. Its still better than all the rap, gangsta, hiphop and everything else out there that blows. Would any of you dump your wife or gf if she lost her hair? If so, thats really shallow.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

WOW. I agree with Euterpe ???????????

How does anyone know that she doesnt have a friend fighting cancer and she did it for a sign of support. Everyone also does stupid things. I will agree shes starting to get over her quota though. I still like her music.....and Hayden's. I dont care if it is written for 15 year olds. Its still better than all the rap, gangsta, hiphop and everything else out there that blows. Would any of you dump your wife or gf if she lost her hair? If so, thats really shallow.

My first post was meant to be taken in fun. I'll be serious, now.

I think that if she was supporting a friend with cancer, she would have been much more vocal about it.
I think she's in the middle of a meltdown. For whatever reason.

In a way, it reminds me of Robin Williams' comment: "Cocaine is God's way of telling you that you make too much money."

Not to imply that Brit (or any of the other celebu-tarts) is addicted to anything. Just that they have enjoyed a lot of success. And that success seems to be unraveling them as persons. It would almost be amusing if it weren't so sad.

As for the shaved head...
I saw Melissa Etheridge on the Grammy's(?), last year and was... stunned.
I had no idea that she was fighting cancer. I thought, for a few minutes, that it might be a fashion statement.
I also thought she was beautiful. But then I always have.

Brit just doesn't do anything for me. But then I much prefer M.E.'s music.
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I think that if she was supporting a friend with cancer, she would have been much more vocal about it.
I think she's in the middle of a meltdown. For whatever reason.

In a way, it reminds me of Robin Williams' comment: "Cocaine is God's way of telling you that you make too much money."

Not to imply that Brit (or any of the other celebu-tarts) is addicted to anything. Just that they have enjoyed a lot of success. And that success seems to be unraveling them as persons. It would almost be amusing if it weren't so sad.

agreed. it also seems to me that she has invested a lot in a very narrow persona, as an object of a particular kind of manufactured sexuality, and that since there doesn't seem to be a lot bolstering the person behind that image, its inevitable collapse has left her vulnerable to a severe backlash.

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mariah had a complete breakdown.....and has done quite well after. Hopefully Brit will to. Im not a big concert goer, but I have gone to Aguilera and Spears concerts and Brits on stage performances blow Christinas out of the water. Even though maybe she may lack it in the singing department. Brits last one I saw here was spectacular and Christinas was so bad, it was to the point of being boring. I enjoyed Justins part of their show more.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2007 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Holy **** Todd, whats gotten into you? I know you're better than that. I am honestly shocked.
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2007 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll have to put up with hearing about britney BS for the next two weeks or so. (hmmm Britney Spears .. BS.. coincidence... I think not.)

Hmm... Britney Spears... Trash Can... coincidence... I think not.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2007 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see the trailer trash made it here..... In the trash.

compare these two...
http://www.ehowa.com/pictur...ylookslikegollum.jpg
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2007 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Holy **** Todd, whats gotten into you? I know you're better than that. I am honestly shocked.

You do indeed. I was perfectly happy to let my comment stand and let Euterpe rave on ad nauseum in defense but you don't seem to have followed the thread or Euterpe's posts in general so let me put it in context for you.

I don't care if she wasn't raped by her uncle. It could have been a neighbor, her step father, or her brother's best friend. I don't care. The point is that she shouldn't let a personal tragedy with ONE man color all men as misogynystic beasts who think of women as slabs of meat.

Clearly, by her comments, she still can't seem to get that out of her head no matter what. My comment was a wake-up call to tell her that NO ONE HERE hurt her and that it is unfair to blame US for her misery and distrust of men. I, for one, will not put up with her crap and if she spreads her hate on this forum I will take her to task just as I have with every other troll that frequents this forum until they disappear. I did it with EdsB52 and I'll do it to her too if she doesn't knock it off.

No apologies, the victim game does not work with me and she's a fool to try it.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 02-20-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2007 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
personally, i'm not at all shocked that todd finds yello's comments defensible. for all his moral posturing, he really isn't better than that.

nor am i surprised that he'd lie so blatantly about me or my statements, just to grasp that posture.

-shrug-

par for the course, really. but i'm glad he's sticking to his egregious line of bullshit... it removes any burden of demonstration on my part, of just what an utterly dishonest and repellent little toad he is.

edit: i love, by the way, todd's pretentious refusal to buy into a "victimhood" i didn't claim- is there any straw figure he won't erect? - after spending so much effort to cast me as subordinate, with his infantile "bambi" shtick. he really will take any angle at all, to play top pooch.

[This message has been edited by Euterpe (edited 02-20-2007).]

frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2007 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Would any of you dump your wife or gf if she lost her hair? If so, thats really shallow.

Nope. But if I had a girlfriend that cut off her intentionally as a desperate attention-getting measure, I might.

Britney puts us in a tough spot. Now I find myself having to HOPE she has some friend with cancer, and this is a show of support. Otherwise, it is highly likely to be desperate attention getting.

Fascinating to whom the U.S. decides to pay a LOT of attention. Britney Spears. Anna Nicole Smith. Says a lot for our culture. I read some article about someone monitoring the news during the week that Anna Nicole Smith died. I believe the person calculated that 48%! of the time spent on the news was on her death.

I don't know what percentage Britney's head is getting. Too much for me. Probably not enough for others.
evelyn dick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2007 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for evelyn dickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As far as the local arguement, the original post that started it was tasteless, offensive, and completely innappropriate for the Forum, not gonna say I agree with anyone on anything, but that definitely doesnt belong here. Thats exactly the kind of thing I go to other forums and think "thank god we dont have people like that on the Fiero forum". As for the arguement, I could care less to read all of it, so I wont comment.

Wow. Agreed. No wonder this is now in the "trash bin". Lack of maturity, respect for others, intelligence, whatever it is... I would be embarassed to be responsible for those comments. I'm sure I will be laced with another well thought out insult for saying this... but it's nice to see another amusing thread ruined by an asinine individual.
lurker

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 236
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2007 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lurkerSend a Private Message to lurkerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
talk about going from bad to worse, this started out simply inane, escalated through crude stupidity to gratuitous personal attack. ultimately, senseless and predictable. i'm ashamed to admit i read the whole thing.
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2007 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You do indeed. I was perfectly happy to let my comment stand and let Euterpe rave on ad nauseum in defense but you don't seem to have followed the thread or Euterpe's posts in general so let me put it in context for you.

I don't care if she wasn't raped by her uncle. It could have been a neighbor, her step father, or her brother's best friend. I don't care. The point is that she shouldn't let a personal tragedy with ONE man color all men as misogynystic beasts who think of women as slabs of meat.

Clearly, by her comments, she still can't seem to get that out of her head no matter what. My comment was a wake-up call to tell her that NO ONE HERE hurt her and that it is unfair to blame US for her misery and distrust of men. I, for one, will not put up with her crap and if she spreads her hate on this forum I will take her to task just as I have with every other troll that frequents this forum until they disappear. I did it with EdsB52 and I'll do it to her too if she doesn't knock it off.

Ad nauseum isn't what you should be concerned with, its ad homenim. I can't believe you would make up a rape story about another poster and phrase it as though it were a common known fact. That is pure libel and you know it.

You do realize how much of a logical fallacy you're creating by "taking her to task" for "her hate" by generating a huge amount of hate and trolling to get rid of her, don't you? There is no justification for that kind of personal attack, I don't care what she's posted. Who asked you to do the dirty deed of chasing off forum members you personally don't like, anyway?

For the record, I've read many, if not all of the threads you and Euterpe have sparred in, and while you two obviously don't agree, I haven't seen anything to warrant such a vile attack on her person. The fact that she doesn't agree with your politics means approximately squat. As of late, I've made it a point to avoid posting in political and other such controversial threads, because I simply have neither the time nor the inclination to check OT every 10 minutes just so I can stress over trying to defend my opinion against someone who believes theirs equally strong.
Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To refresh memories, here is what Euterpe objected to:

UGH, now that her is head bald, not only would I not lay her, I couldnt let her suck on mystick,. Any girl that I face F******* , has to have hair,, I woudl feel a bald spot and that is a no no..

Man, she has to know she is pure trailer trash by now... Maybe she got lice...

And here is her replies:

did a local glacier thaw out, or something? there seems to be a neanderthal in the neighborhood.

i always wonder why pathetic shitwads like this are so quick to call a woman "trailer trash," as if the queen of frickin' sheba were on her knees, eager to fellate him.

besides, i don't see why a bald head would be such a turn off to an imbecile like this... it would feel just like the only thing he ever does touch, when he gets off.

take it to PM? chickenshit. my problem with you belongs right out here in the open.

bald women are women, guccione. sometimes beautiful women. sometimes not, but no less women, and no more simply pieces of meat for you to push your worthless tool into.

the irony, of course, is that while you're calling her "trailer trash", she's the one who - being rich, famous, and a well-known sex symbol - is in the position of turning you down... though why any woman at all would want a sweaty lump like you snuffling between her legs is beyond me.

Note the use of "a neanderthal", "pathetic s***wads like this", "an imbecile like this", "my problem with you", "pieces of meat for you", "your worthless tool", "a sweaty lump like you".

Every negative comment she made in both posts was either directed directly at yellow86se or specified that it was for people like him and never specified that they applied to all men or even most men. Yet somehow Toddster manages to turn that into a rant against men that don't like bald women. Completely ignoring the fact that yellow86se's comment was not that he found her unattractive, but a very crude post suggesting that her only value was as a fellatrix and that she was no longer good enough for him. Also notice that Eutrupe made no comments to ConnecticutFIERO or CoryFiero who said she was ugly before yellow86se posted. It was only yellow86se's extremely crude post that triggered her rant against yellow86se and men like him.

Also, it is put up or shut up time. Link to the post where Eutrepe posted about being raped or sexually assaulted. I did a quick search in PFF and couldn't find it.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:
Ad nauseum isn't what you should be concerned with, its ad homenim. I can't believe you would make up a rape story about another poster and phrase it as though it were a common known fact. That is pure libel and you know it.

That would be true if I had "made it up". I didn't. If you have been reading this thread you will note she has not refuted that she was raped, only that she was raped by an uncle. I don't know who it was, nor do I care. I only know that the event has devastated her view of men. Rethink your statement.

You do realize how much of a logical fallacy you're creating by "taking her to task" for "her hate" by generating a huge amount of hate and trolling to get rid of her, don't you? There is no justification for that kind of personal attack, I don't care what she's posted. Who asked you to do the dirty deed of chasing off forum members you personally don't like, anyway?

I prefer to think of it as fighting fire with fire. In case you haven't been paying attention to the Mid East there was this little skirmish called THE WAR! Saddam had to be taken out because NO level of honest discourse was going to end his WMD program. Hence, we met him on his own terms. There is nothing new in this tactic at all. We did it for Hitler, we did if for the British, and I dare say someone did it before the US was even a dream in Jefferson's head. When confronted with a monster, you kill it, you don't try to make nice with it.

For the record, I've read many, if not all of the threads you and Euterpe have sparred in, and while you two obviously don't agree, I haven't seen anything to warrant such a vile attack on her person.

It's not an attack if I say I am sorry. Which I am. I am sorry that she was the victim of an aweful crime but taking it out on the rest of us is NOT fair. And I'll damn well point it out at every opportunity.

Oh look! I received 6 new ratings in the last 48 hours, 2 neg, 4 pos. Hmmmm. I am obviously hitting a note with SOMEONE here.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 02-21-2007).]

Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Toddster

20871 posts
Member since May 2001

Originally posted by Steve Normington:

Yet somehow Toddster manages to turn that into a rant against men that don't like bald women.

Steve, you would disagree with me if I stated that the world was an oblate sheroid! Let's put this in context, read EVERY post Eutwerpe has ever written...then get bak to me.

BTW, it will be easy, she does not own a Fiero and has only posted ONE post in any other forum beside Totally O/T. ALL the rest are male bashing posts in predominantly sexually related threads

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Out of curiosity, if Euterpe doesn't own a Fiero, what brought her here?
loafer87gt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loafer87gtSend a Private Message to loafer87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, news is out. Brittany just told the press today that she shaved her because of a lice problem.

No Jokes.

PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

She trolls sites that are predominantly male oriented (like car sites) and beats up men cathartically through the anonimity of the Internet since she knows she can't be hurt again (physically anyway) through the computer.

She needs a shrink.
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dear lard what a stupid ******* .
he will just totally ignore what he can't substantiate, and then pretend he can fake his merry way along.
and he has the temerity to tell me that i'm "not fooling anyone."

i'm completely tickled by his thoroughly demonic characterization of me, though. i always wanted to play The Straw Man in the school play. now i can!

this particular lie, however, is relevant to something i said earlier:

ALL the rest are male bashing posts in predominantly sexually related threads

just before todd got busy and vanished for nearly a week, he and i got into a back and forth in a thread on the death penalty. i pointed out a contradiction between his opening line and an important premise in the quoted statements of public death penalty advocates, and true to form, he went batshit. but when he left, and things calmed down, the rest of us actually had a pretty decent discussion... exchanged some views, had some disagreements, even perhaps learned a bit from each other. it's not the only thread i've participated in, in a "normal" mode... ask frontal lobe, or even john stricker, with whom i think i have a "cordial antagonist" relationship.

the point being twofold: first, that contrary to todd's blind - and now publically revealed - hatred of me, and the lies he employs to feed it, i in fact am quite capable of having adult discussions on a wide range of topics on this board... sex and gender issues have formed only a minor part of my total involvement here; and second, that it seems pretty clear, given todd's obviously ego-driven, maniacal need to put in my place or get rid of me at any cost - he actually refers to me in the same breath as terrorists and tyrants, for crying out loud - i'm not the monster here. todd is. and given the flecks of foam that are now forming at the sides of his mouth whenever he refers to me, i'm beginning to doubt his sanity.

[This message has been edited by Euterpe (edited 02-21-2007).]

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe

878 posts
Member since Nov 2006

this is what you get from taking todd's assertions as fact.
i do own a fiero.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dear lard what a stupid ******* .

Well, at least she said "dear"

he will just totally ignore what he can't substantiate, and then pretend he can fake his merry way along.
and he has the temerity to tell me that i'm "not fooling anyone."

i'm completely tickled by his thoroughly demonic characterization of me, though. i always wanted to play The Straw Man in the school play. now i can!

this particular lie, however, is relevant to something i said earlier:

Actually I ignore what isn't relevant. Although I will admit to a minor contradiction here, I am not ignoring you. I'll work on it.

just before todd got busy and vanished for nearly a week, he and i got into a back and forth in a thread on the death penalty. i pointed out a contradiction between his opening line and an important premise in the quoted statements of public death penalty advocates, and true to form, he went batshit.

Just because you can't understand it does not make it a contradiction. I am sorry that you can not see beyond your own hate for men Eutwerpe but the fact that I jabbed you with a subject you CLAIM to be familiar with (Greek Mythology) and yet you could not even acknowledge is a clear example of the selectivity you accuse me of:

to wit, put your foot on the turtle (I'm still waiting for your acknowledgement).

but when he left, and things calmed down, the rest of us actually had a pretty decent discussion... exchanged some views, had some disagreements, even perhaps learned a bit from each other. it's not the only thread i've participated in, in a "normal" mode... ask frontal lobe, or even john stricker, with whom i think i have a "cordial antagonist" relationship.

I have no doubt that you have plenty of decent discussions when opposing view points leave. That is hardly a recipe for growth or intellectual abundance however.

the point being twofold: first, that contrary to todd's blind - and now publically revealed - hatred of me, and the lies he employs to feed it, i in fact am quite capable of having adult discussions on a wide range of topics on this board...

You confuse pity for hate, but go on...

sex and gender issues have formed only a minor part of my total involvement here;

Actaully, NO. it isn't. Tisk tisk, what ever happened to that passion for all things epistemological?

In fact, I have no doubt that you actually believe that to be the case, all the sadder. But below are just a few of the threads you have participated in over your 3 months here. Almost all of the threads you have posted in have to do with politics or sex:

Celtic Woman (Totally O/T - by Mike Marden
what was that about the inherent violence of islam? (Totally O/T - by Euterpe,
the gay health food agenda (Totally O/T - by Euterpe,
you know what really gripes my wagger? (Totally O/T - by Euterpe
newsflash: strippers have breasts... (Totally O/T - by Euterpe,
Rape victim is jailed on old warrant (Totally O/T - by Euterpe
the limits of credulity (Totally O/T - by Euterpe

and second, that it seems pretty clear, given todd's obviously ego-driven, maniacal need to put in my place or get rid of me at any cost - he actually refers to me in the same breath as terrorists and tyrants, for crying out loud - i'm not the monster here. todd is.

Ah yes of course. I neglected to consider the "I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you" gambit. Foiled again. A monster is someone with out of control hate. Hmmm, wasn't there a movie about a woman raped and used by men who killed a bunch of guys in retaliation...damn, what was it called again?

In case you haven't been paying attention I have ben an ative member of this forum for 6 years and I have a pretty good feedback rating with over 300 comments, most of them positive. The negatives are mostly from trolls who no longer post here and formed the "anti-Pennocks" forum making the positive comments I have even more telling. And again I point to the fact that I have received 6 new feedback ratings in the last 2 days, 2/3 of them are +. You're not winning any battles here it seems.

and given the flecks of foam that are now forming at the sides of his mouth whenever he refers to me, i'm beginning to doubt his sanity.

You came, you saw, you trolled-up a great forum. Time to go ruin someone else's day my dear. I have one thought to put in your head, it is one I repeat to myself every day, "If I could be a fly on the wall of my own Eulogy, who would come, and what would they say"?

I'm uplifted by MY answer.

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm uplifted by MY answer.

oh, i'm sure. given that just about everything you write is a misdirection, unsubstantiated assertion, or outright lie, your only consistent feature is your all-consuming, self-serving ego.

i'm sorry that six years has made you complacent, and that your sense of privileged ownership of a discussion forum feels threatened. but by all means, continue to flail away at me and scramble for that precarious ledge of false dominance. it really does make this a whole lot easier for me.

oh, for those who make a spectator sport of this, here's how todd does his little "slip the topic" thing:

todd: "ALL the rest are male bashing posts in predominantly sexually related threads"

me: "not true."

todd: "Almost all of the threads you have posted in have to do with politics or sex:"

i'm sure he'll make some case that his two statements are effectively equivalent, but, well... he really is a nearly pathological liar, and cannot possibly admit obvious contradictions in the nonsense he comes up with. i'll leave it up to the peanut gallery to ferret out the language for themselves.

Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Euterpe

878 posts
Member since Nov 2006
oh, and following on steve's example, so that todd doesn't keep trying to change the subject, here's the quote which he is, in effect, defending:

UGH, now that her is head bald, not only would I not lay her, I couldnt let her suck on mystick,. Any girl that I face F******* , has to have hair,, I woudl feel a bald spot and that is a no no..

my own response to which, he is pretending to take as somehow being an indictment of all men, motivated by some tragic event.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i do own a fiero.

Evidently. What year/model?
Euterpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EuterpeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Evidently. What year/model?

i know it's gold, that it's a notchback, and that it's a 4 speed. 86, i think. i'm told it's partly rebuilt from a black '85 coupe and a red 85 se. it's rumbly as heck, so i'm sure it's a 6 cylinder.

i'm not the primary owner or driver.

Rodrv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrv6Send a Private Message to Rodrv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i do own a fiero.

Oh, you DO own a Fiero.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay